The Shy Beauty, and The Billi...

By taty_ABM

Working as a waitress in New Jersey wasn't actually Analeina dream job, but she managed to make it fit into h... More

A/N
1- "When you wish..."
2-"Deal with a beast"
3-" The Beast's Castle"
4- "Kiss and Rose"
5-"Say yes"
6-"The Game"
7-"Balls and Sprinklers"
8-"Deadly deal" - Part 1
9-"Deadly Deal"- Part 2
10- "True Identities"
11-" A bullet for a Bastard"
12- "Strawberry Kisses"
13-"Date and Apology"
14- "Who are you?"
A/N
16-"Moving on, Moving up"
17- "Knight in Shining Armor"
18- "Life moves on"
19- "911"
20- "Guilt and Glare"
21- "Promises and Punches"
A/N
22-" Dreamy announcements"
23-"Bathroom Advanvces"
24-"Boredom"
25- "No more Mr. Nice guy"
26-"The Idiot"
27- "Teary pillow, bloody tiles"
28-" Late night proposals"
29- "Not until you say yes"
30- "My perfect guy"
31- "Call me Daddy"
32- Epilogue
Wattys 2019
A/N- New Story!

15-"Daring Escape"

45.9K 1.5K 174
By taty_ABM

*Ana's pnt of view*

I ran to my room, in order to get away from the tension downstairs.

She had her lips on his. She was kissing him, and he wasn't even trying to stop her.

I crashed through my door, and pulled out a duffel bag, and I started to stuff my clothing in it.

I didn't even think.

Tears were streaming down my face, and my chest and lungs were burning from my sobbing. I just couldn't believe it.

He lied.

The bastard lied to me.

He made me feel like I was actually important to him.

Like I was the only one.

Pathetic.

That's all I kept telling myself.

I was pathetic.

I ransacked my room as I stuffed a second duffel back with my important things, and as I zipped it up, I felt chills of disgust grow over my skin, as images of Rose kissing Jaxon replayed in my mind.

"Going somewhere?" Questioned Jaxon from behind me, causing me to shriek and jump in surprise as I turned sharply my guard up.

He leaned casually against the closed door. His eyes hooded, as he stared at me.

How he came into the room without me knowing was beyond me.

"Leave me alone." I said, as I kept my eyes on him.

"No." He simply said, as he kept his tone calm and collected.

I felt my breathing pick up, as my anger began to grow.

"No?" I questioned, as I crossed my arms.

"No." He shrugged.

"Is what she said is true? Is she your fiancée?" I asked, secretly fearing his confirmation.

"Yes." He said, always so business like.

"And you didn't think that it was important to tell me?" I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"Didn't think it was relevant." He said, placing his hands in his pocket, as he straightened up.

"Oh, okay." I scoffed and giggled, as I rolled my eyes and turned from him, then I looked towards him again and I added in an obvious tone "I'm out." I said as I made a gesture with my hands, then picked up my bags.

"Yeah, no." He said as he blocked my way.

"Jaxon get out of my way." I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"No can do princess." He shrugged.

"Don't call me that." I said as I looked away from him. My chest feeling heavy, and my heart feeling as though I was being stabbed over and over again.

"What? Princess?" He said cocking his head to the side his eyes observing my now red face.

"Yeah. You don't get to do that." I said looking into his eyes.

"Do what?"

"You don't get to pretend like everything is okay? Like nothing has changed."

"But nothing has changed."

"Are you kidding me? You have a fiancée. And you used me. I'm just I'm so over you and I'm disgusted. You're a pig. And any more time I spend here will be a waste. So I'm leaving." I shoved past him, in order to get to the door.

But the second I turned past him, he grabbed onto my arm, and turned me around sharply.

My grip loosened on the handles, and the bags fell to the floor.

He pulled me to his chest, and my hand went flying.

It landed against his cheek in a harsh manner, and his face turned to the side.

Shocked at my actions, I struggled to free myself from him, but when he turned slowly, his eyes cold and angry, I knew I had it coming.

Before I could think, he kissed me.

He held on to the back of my head and kissed me.

I turned my face away and pushed him as he chuckled.

He smiled a dangerous smile, and I turned to leave.

He grabbed onto my arm again, and I turned and stepped on his toes. He hardly flinched.

I aimed to kick his shin, but he trapped my leg between his. 

He turned us around, and in a second I was pinned to the floor, as he straddled me.

He smiled down at my measly struggles, and I just gave up after a while.

"Just stay calm, and let's talk this out like adults."

"Talk? I don't want to talk. I want to leave. I'm going home."

"This is your home."

"Will she be staying here?"

"Who?"

"Rose."

"Yes."

"Then this is not my home. Let me go."

"You're not going anywhere."

"Watch me." I said. Then using all my strength, I flipped us over, but he instantly flipped us back and I sighed frustrated.

"Get off me you idiot!" I said struggling against him.

He pinned my hands down with enough force to get my attention, so I settled myself.

He squinted his eyes, and leaned down, until his lips hovered above mine, and I still found my stupid body responding to his advances, as I parted my lips.

"I am not an idiot." He said, as his head lowered and his lips danced over my neck.

I breathed in at the sensation, but before I could get comfortable. He was gone. He walked out and closed the door.

It took me a minute to get my feet, for I stayed on the ground to get my bearings. I was not staying here.

Determined, I stood up, grabbed my bags, and headed to the door, slightly surprised that it wasn't locked, I opened it, and I almost ran down the hall. As I zoomed down the empty hall, it didn't occur to me that the bald eagle would just appear out of nowhere causing me to face plant into his chest, and broad form. I stumbled back, and he leered at me, as I chuckled nervously, and literally dashed back to my room, dragging my bags with me.

I huffed on the bed, as I slumped my shoulders.

I had to get out of here.

I pondered for a while before an idea came to me.

I went to my balcony and looked at the distance from my balcony to the ground.

When I got a good idea of the distance, I went back to my room, and I started tying up some sheets, towels, duvets and almost anything I could find just to create a makeshift rope.

Given that it was late and dark, I opened my door, and I quickly tied the rope to one of the designs on the balcony. Just as I was about to dangle the rope, the balcony door next to me opened, and I quickly stuffed the string of materials into a basket on the balcony. I turned and Jaxon was staring dead at me.

He looked so arrogant, and he was very shirtless. My cheeks heated, and I was about to look away, when Rose appeared behind him.

She wrapped her arms around his naked torso, and whispered something in his ears as she looked at me.

Then, without sparing me a second glance, they both disappeared into his room.

Devastated, I felt a lodge in my throat, but before I could let my emotions get the best of me, I swung my bags down to the ground, then little by little, I held on for dear life, and crawled down my rope.

When I reached the ground, I took a shaky breath of relief and shook off my nerves.

I crept over to the wrangler that was still parked outside,  unlocked. I threw my bags in the passenger seat, and grabbed the extra key in the dashboard, which I'm thankful Jaxon told me it was there.

Then I started the car, as the gates opened.

The gate keeper probably thought that Jaxon was in the car.

As I reversed, both the bald eagle and Jaxon came running out the front door, but, with a victorious smile, I sped out of the gates, Jaxon's angry face getting smaller in my rearview mirror.

I was free.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

Here is the update!

So a little heated tension between our favorite couple there! But she's free! She left him!

What do you think is going to happen next? Do you think he will pursue her?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.

P.S.: Next chapter=20 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
127K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
99.1K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...