The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA • The Boss' Aggression • Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter VIII: The War

30.9K 944 113
By 99Hikori

(ANGEL^>)

This chapter is for all of my supporters and sticking to me like glue even when I disappeared. I will try to update more consistently.

-hikori

Chapter VIII- The War Begins~

For about two days, I stayed captive in this room. I wouldn't lie and say that those two days were hell, but it was nothing like the comfort of being in your own home. It was intermediately boredom.

I mean, yes the room was a great deal in size, and a great deal of highly expensive furniture, but it just wasn't home. It was like wearing the same outfit everyday. And soon, it would get old, and worn out, and just won't be as fascinating as before. That's exactly what being in this room felt like.

I sighed, bawling my fist and positioning it to hold up my cheek. All I ever did was stare out this stupid window and hope for an earthquake or something. If it were to be an earthquake, I thought the first day when I was captive here, the building would collapse and I would be free of all the restrictions and trigger happy Italians.

If it were to be that everyone just left the premises for at least twenty minutes so that I could escape, I would be away from here and going home. But, that was the problem.

These people never left their posts and if they did their asses would have to suffer the consequences. I actually had started a tab book on all of the patrollers guarding my room to be exact.

There were at least 8 of them and of the eight were Bobby and Vito. I hadn't saw Chase since our whole ordeal blew up so I hadn't really payed much attention to his whereabouts.

There were at least five hour posts for each of the patrollers, once the first guards five hours were up, someone would come and take his post and when his time was up some other bozo would come and take his post, and so on so forth. 

It was like the surveillance would never divide and always keep multiplying. Those big jerks made escaping a hell of a fight, and there was just no way I would be able to fight them.

" All I know is that this whole prisoner thing needs to kill over already." I sighed, massaging my head with my two hands and taking in slow breaths.

As I sat in the chair at the end of the bed, I began to wonder about my phone. I mean, I hadn't seen that thing since I was brought here and it was honestly starting to bug the hell out of me. Did they pat me down when I was in the car? Did they take it when I was knocked me out? Did I leave it home? I just didn't know where it was.

" Damn!" I cursed, frustrated with my loss of memory. I jumped up from the chair and began pacing the space between the bed an chair. I went along side the bed and ended up at the side of the chair, where I turned around and began walking back along the side of the bed then the side of the chair.

I was actually becoming nervous with the circumstances. I popped my thumb into my mouth and began to nibble on my nail, my left arm curved under my chest as a way to cross my arm while I nibbled on my thumb.

For about a week now I was stuck here. No one would notice me missing except my hellbent landlord that would notice I didn't pay rent. He would raise all hell for his money and maybe when he sees that I'm not home and that I'm not answering my phone he'll think that something is wrong. So then he would have to call the police. Yes, and then I would be out of here and they would all be arrested and-

I looked to the door where I heard the turning of the knob and very deep voices. I plopped back down into my chair and began to look out the window as if I didn't just trick myself into believing such a far fetched escape.

While I stayed still, the door was pushed open and their shoes pattered against the floors. Their voices started up again and that was when I noticed that they were speaking that foreign language, so I stopped trying to be noisy and just thought about other things.

" Miss-" One of them said. My head slowly tilted to look at them from such a short height, since I was sitting down, and I gave them a look that said," What now?".

I noticed that one of them had blonde hair and the other had brown hair. The blonde guy was maybe an inch taller than the brown haired guy and kind of looked more like he belonged in some boy group. While the guy with the brown hair looked more like somebody's older brother. These guys were dressed up like they just came from a funeral and it was became very suffocating in the air.

I mean, just try to picture these two men in your head, and tell me that teenage boys didn't cross your minds?

When I was done thinking, I had noticed that they were staring at each other very awkwardly. Like they were in some type of dilemma, and I could see the look of uncertainty cross their faces and that was when I knew something was up. There was just this air of bad news and my chest just kept tightening as they continued to stare at each other.

I stood up, and slowly inched away from them.

" Don't move!" One of them jumped, quickly pulling out a black gun and pointing it directly in my face. And for a moment, my mind froze and it was difficult to breathe. It was like my soul left my body.

"Hands up!" He commanded shakily as he struggled to keep the gun still. Slowly, I put up my hands. I watched him as he took baby steps closer to me, pulling my arm toward his body, and trapping my head between his arm and chest, poking the gun at my head.

I couldn't say that in that very moment I wasn't panicking. I couldn't say that in that moment, I didn't want Vito or Bobby to barge through that door. Hell, I couldn't say that I wished I never was jobless then I wouldn't be in this mess. But I can't.

" You.. Are going to shut up!.. And do whatever I tell you... Okay?" He huffed, pressing the gun hard onto my temple and tightening his grip around my neck with his arm.

I shook my head, and tried loosening his grip from my neck. Which turned out to be a bad idea when his grip became impossibly tighter around my neck. He gripped both my wrists and held them behind my back.

I felt like I was going to pass out from suffocation and that if he didn't let up soon I would surely die.

"O-KAY!" He mocked between gritted teeth moving my head side to side between his arm, as if to nod my head.

"Okay!" I obeyed. He gripped both my wrists and held them behind my back. Forcing me to move past the chair and the bed all the way to the closed door. Where his partner in crime first went out, then came back in nodding his head once at my captor and holding the door open for us.

His grip on my wrists tightened and he moved the gun to the back of my head where he pushed it into my scalp near my neck.

I whimpered, and he jerked my head up roughly bringing his lips to my ear and breathing out,

"You are going to shut up and not make a fucking sound or else I'll blow your fucking brains all over this place. Move!" He spat at me pushing me hastily down the hall where my room was.

His partner ran ahead of us, watching the corners of the hallways and signaling for us to go. I could feel my heart beating in my ears and the spot where he was pushing the gun was beginning to hurt. My wrists felt unmovable, and I had already given up trying to put up a fight.

I guess I would have to deal with it and do as he says. No one will even notice I would be gone, right? It wasn't like I was being kidnapped for a reason. Was I?

Was I being kidnapped again?

I was being kidnapped, from my kidnapper. That didn't make sense to me. Is it even possible to be kidnapped from your a kidnapper? What the heck was I even being kidnapped for? 

All of the sudden, he stopped in his tracks and I noticed that his friend held up his hand. He shushed me and gripped me closer to him, putting more pressure into the gun and more crushing to my wrists. I let out a shaky breath and tried to keep myself from whimpering.

My breathing picked up and my heart began to thump in hope. Hope, that one of the guards would notice this brown haired guy poking his head around the hallway. Hope, that one of them doing their patrolling would see that my room door was open and notice that I wasn't in there.

"Vito!" I heard Bobbies loud voice yell. I swore that was when I wanted to thrash around, and scream for them to come and get me. I wanted nothing more badly than to just break free and go to them. But, I also didn't want to put my life in jeopardy. Because, what if I did resist him?
He would be able to kill me on the spot, especially with his strength.

" Where is Dante?" I heard him ask, confusion lacing his every word.

"She should be in her room." I heard Vito nonchalantly reply. I imagined him crossing his arms, looking around uninterested and admiring his fresh manicured nails.

" She's not. In there!" I heard Bobby strain, a sudden wave of doom massaging up my spine.

This is bad. 

" What do you mean she isn't. There?" Vito also strained, I imagined him unfolding his arms and clenching his fists.

" I mean what I said and I said what I mean. She isn't. In there." Bobby replied more calm, but still a little strain and sarcasm dabbing his words.

" Well,-" Vito started.
"FIND HER!" He yelled. I jumped and could feel my captor hastily picking up his pace and chasing after his partner that gave the go.

While I was trying to walk, I had noticed that my wrists had been free, and that now I had  sort of an advantage to get away. That was until I remembered the gun.

" Move it! Don't get any funny ideas!" He spat, twirling the gun between my flesh, kind of giving me an indian burn. But, with a gun. And let me tell you that that was no joke.

" Do anything, and I'll kill you." He threatened. Making me somewhat speed walk after his partner that just ran through the corridors.

To me it seemed that he was lost and was just going around any and every corner. Like an idiot, my captor followed. Getting us lost in the process.

When we came to a dead end, my captor swore,
"Shit!"

Then not long after, his partner cursed,
"Damn!"

Out of breath, my captor let me go. He held himself up on his knees, puffing in big breaths and letting them out.
His partner was in the same shape, out of breath and tired.

I could have easily taken this time to run away, but what use would it be if I would get lost and end up meeting them in this maze of hallways?

"GET DOWN!" Someone shouted.

+Chases POV+

" Where is she?" He asked. I sat in the poker room, playing a game with Don and Arch. Then all of a sudden The Boss comes marching into the room. It quieted down pretty quickly when he made his presence known, and no one dared to talk while he breathed the same air as them.

Of course I noticed the dark aura surrounding him but didn't take much notice of the rabid look in his eyes. He always looked like that when someone messed up a transfer, so of course I just thought,
" Whatever poor bastard screwed him over better commit suicide before he gets his hands on them." But then why would he be mentioning a she when women were never allowed to participate in handling.

" WHERE. IS. SHE?" He strained, asking everyone but no one dared to answer his deadly question.

If one of us were to say we didn't know, he'd pull a gun from his jacket and shoot him square between the eyes.

" Why the FUCK ARE YOUR IMBECILIC ASSES STILL SITTING DOWN?!" No one answered, he looked around the room. An animalistic look crossed his face before he pulled out his gun and shot every glass ornament, cup, furniture, and light in the poker room.

" You fucking pussy's dawdling is becoming a nuisance. Get off your asses and find her. NOW!" He demanded. He huffed and puffed angrily before, leaving out of the room.

Rubbing my hand down my face I got up and took just one last sip of my drink. I felt the anger of his words eat into my skin, and make me just as inferior as he was. His anger, was my anger.

I pulled my gun from my holster, and checked to see if I was loaded.

" You heard him, get off your sorry asses and find her." I demanded, walking out of the room into the halls. All of them following suit.

~DANTES POV~

There was no sound. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. It was like I could see this unraveling before my eyes.
I could see the smoke erupt from the gun when it was shot.

I could see the air move, and all of my captors hair move to cover his face as he slowly backed into the wall. Falling to the ground with a bounce up and down like a ball before his body slumped.

His partners shoulder kind of jerked back, like he was pushed and that was when he fell. He fell like he was weeping for someones death.

Slow, and like a lifeless doll he fell to the ground.

The sound came back, and everything began to move more quickly. The grunts of my captors partner were those of tremendous pain, his animal like cries made my body shiver in uncomfortableness.

No sound erupted from my captor, he just laid there slumped against the wall. Not moving.

" DANTE!" He yelled. Taken aback, my eyes turned around in the direction of the shooter.

I was overall overwhelmed, and couldn't withstand the stress my body was experiencing. So I closed my eyes, and felt the welcomeness of sleep. It was so welcoming that it had a voice. A deep voice.

A/N
Huh huh huh, no romance today but its developing. You can all feel the love from Angel right?

Oh and what about Chases point of view?

If there are any mistakes, ignore them.

Not edited. I know that thankyou very much.

-99hikori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 583 21
Bianca Milan does hair at her best friend's salon, and although she busts her ass at work, getting the bills paid in full doesn't always happen. One...
116K 7.1K 103
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
1K 53 13
Being kidnapped should be a pretty clear cut, black and white situation. What kind of maniac targets an innocent daughter in the quest for her father...
437K 17.3K 42
While working as a waitress at a high-end restaurant to get herself through graduate school, the last thing twenty-three year old Naomi Cole expects...