Moving Forward ~1

Bởi Vampirediaries1996

Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like... Xem Thêm

New Year, Same Me
That's Not Hate
Match Made In Heaven
Darkness Is Coming
Aftermath of the Attack
Comets Flying By
Suspicion
Dinner Disaster
Team Spirit
Changes
Founder's Parties All Day
Carwash and Cemeteries
Secrets
Temporary Breakups
Towel Girl
The Truth Comes Out
The Beginning of The End
Life Turning Upside Down
Decade Dance
Trust
Tomb Games
Isobel's Past
Eligible Bachelor's
Double Date
Another Funeral
Facing Bonnie
Miss Mystic Jitters
Where Is Amber?
Isobel
Compulsion
Fireworks
Hospital's and Kisses
She's Here
Vampire Carnivals
Research Becomes Reality
Wolves and Barbecues
Cat's Out of the Bag
Moonstone
Masquerade and Danger
Elijah
Katerina
Kristen Stewart
Making Deals
Losing Part of Yourself
Werewolves
True Intensions
Hosting a Killer Dinner
Journals
The Fun's Just Getting Started
Warnings from the Witches
60's Dance
Klaus
Sacrifice
Rebirth
18
Smoky Mountains
Chili
Doppelgänger Blood
First Day of the New Year
Bonfire
Ghost World
Mikael
Homecoming
Hybrids and Coffins
Birthday or Funeral
Beginning of Darkness
Mother of a Ball
A Mother's Love
Unlinking
Makeup and Betrayal
Dark Times
Another Funeral
Hunters and Hallucination's
Miss Mystic Round 2
Connection
Snowflakes
Is Silas Real?
The Cure
Can We Cheat Death?
Grieving and Moving On
Three Sacrifices
Prom
Graduation

Drunk Stefan

5.2K 143 124
Bởi Vampirediaries1996

I can't wait for you to all read what I have planned for Miss Mystic. Stay tuned.

Even with all the grief and sadness that has graced this town of ours Carole Lockwood still is moving forward with the 150-year anniversary kick-off party. It means another lavish party with boring music and exquisite food. Matt got to the party early saying something about Mayor Lockwood wanting to speak with him and Kelly. He's wanting to butter them up so they will vote for him again and he's doing a great job. 

I'm chowing down on some food while Elena is looking for Stefan. She finally finds him and he's drunk. I've never seen this side of serious Stefan. He never lets loose. He goes to change the music but that won't work but then again, he's a vampire he can compel someone to do whatever he wants. "I already tried to bribe the guy with 20 bucks and a date." Kelly joins Elena and me.

"Let me guess he said Carole Lockwood has control over the music." I state and Kelly nods her head.

"God, how did you stand dating her son? She must have been a handful."

"She was interesting, to say the least."

"And you'd be surprised what Stefan can accomplish when he puts his mind to it."

"She means he can even smile from time to time." I joke and Kelly laughs. I haven't seen or spoken to her since we've walked in on her hook up with Damon. All our attention is drawn to the upbeat music that now fills the room.

"Thank god." Kelly goes off to the dance floor.

"Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?" Damon joins as we all look at Stefan who is now twirling Kelly around on the dance floor like he has no care in the world. This is the not the Stefan we know and I'm worried that the attack and torture from Fredrick are affecting him. I know Elena is feeling it because she's been worried none stop about him ever since they met.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Elena asks.

"Eventually." Elena and I both give him a look. "One way or another.

Everyone is enjoying themselves and I feel slightly out of place. Jenna and Alaric went off with each other Elena went to check on Stefan and I'm just alone. "When did this happen?" I perk up hearing Matt.

"The DJ had a change of heart." I respond.

"Want to dance?"

"I would love to." Matt whisks me to the dance floor and I squeal with excitement. It reminds me of our first dance at the Founder's party. Being in his arms I feel at my happiest and the most at ease. Matt is exactly what I need in my life and I'm hoping I am making him happy with everything he is going through.

"You look beautiful." He whispers in my ear.

"You're just saying that."

"I would never." He kisses my cheek. "But I mean it Sof, you look beautiful."

"We'll make it through all of this Matt. We have each other and..."

"You're all I need." Matt brings me in closer and we sway to the music. I need to relish in the simplicity of dancing with my boyfriend and not dwell on the unhappiness of my complicated life.

__________________________________
Elena's POV

Stefan was weirdly aggressive to the man I bumped into. It's a side of himself he's never shown me before and now I'm very worried for him. He's not himself and I fear that it's only going to get worse from here. "Have you noticed what your brother has been up to?" I ask Damon who is enjoying being a loner at the bar. I look over and see Sofia and Matt having a great time. She's laughing her head off as he twirls her around and even spins her in his arms. This is the happiness she's always needed and should always deserve.

"No, I've been too preoccupied with yours." I stop snacking on the nuts to look at him. "Jeremy's been asking questions about Viki Donovan's death."

"He knows that her death was ruled an overdose."

"Really? Oh, but Sheriff, someone buried her. Who would do that? I know. I know me." Damon raises his hand. "I mean I could compel him, but he's wearing vervain."

"No, I don't want you to compel him."

"We need to do something because you're not the only sister he has." Damon looks over to Sofia. "And she can't be compelled."

"Sofia knows nothing and that's how it should stay."

"How do you think she's going to react when she knows the truth?" Damon asks and he's stressing me out more than I need at the moment. "Unless you've forgotten she has these uncontrollable powers and we have no way to gage what sets them off. She can't even control them."

"Sofia will understand if we have to tell her but..."

"But what Elena? Your sister is dating the guy whose sister I staked. She will not take it any less than a betrayal that we've kept this from her so long. And if your little nosy brother gets to her before we do, who knows what we'll set off." As much as I hate to admit it. Damon is right. Sofia will not take this information well and I should have told her earlier but we have been dealing with so much talking about us having to kill Vicki never seemed like a priority.

"No Damon. You can't do that to him again. I will handle my siblings. Just leave them alone." Damon just downs his drink and heads off. I'm faced with hard choices. I know keeping this was wrong of me, but I did it to protect them both. And now it is going to bite me in the ass.

__________________________________
Sofia's POV

Matt and I danced so much that I'm working up a sweat. My cheeks are flushed and Matt keeps trying to fan me to cool me down but nothing is helping. "Matt you're honestly making me hotter." I complain as I try to cool myself down.

"Let's go outside and cool you off then. Have you seen my mom?" He asks leading us out. I look around and I notice she's nowhere to be seen.

"I haven't seen her for a while." I state.

"Okay." Matt takes my hand and we head out.

"Oh, my god." Is all I can say with the monstrosity in front of me. There a few feet in front of us is Matt's mom in a heated make-out session with Tyler of all people. I didn't even get a chance to say anything else before Matt is running up to them.

"What the hell, are you doing man?" Matt shoves Tyler off his mom.

"Matt..."

"Mom!" Matt is furious.

"Who. Dude calm down." Tyler acts like it's no big deal and that ticks Matt off as he punches his best friend across the face.

"Matt!" I scream. Tyler throws a punch pushing Matt into his mom sending her crashing into a table. Glass is going everywhere.

"Someone help!!!" I scream and when no one comes right away I decide to do something. I rush to their sides and try to pry Tyler off Matt. Both are still throwing punches at each other. "Tyler stop! You're hurting him!" I try pushing him off but he's so strong. "Someone help!" I scream again. Alaric comes running and can pull Tyler off Matt but even with that, he's still trying to go at Matt's throat.

"Matt!" I try to sit him up to examine his damages. He has a busted lip and glass cuts on his face. The mayor comes in and makes it seem like nothing just happened between his son and Matt. What bullshit he doesn't even check to see if Matt is okay. "Are you okay?" I ask moving his head around to check on him.

"Where is she?" Matt is trying to squirm out of my hold but I'm not budging.

"I don't know. Come on tilt you head up." I order not taking no for an answer.

"You shouldn't have gotten involved." Matt says through pained breath.

"I couldn't let Ty keep hurting you." I grab a clean napkin and start dabbing his wounds to clean them.

"I don't know what I would have done if you got hurt. I would have..."

"Hey..." I stop him. Holding his face in my hands forcing him to look at me. "I'm fine. Now let me fix you."

"I love you Sofia. I'm sorry for everything." I rub his cheek in a soothing pattern.

"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for." I kiss Matt's cheek letting my lips linger there for a bit. "Come we need to get you cleaned up. I know where they keep the first aid." Matt stands and he leans on me and we maneuver our way through the crowd of judge eyes. Complicated families are the thing we can always count on as a constant factor in our lives. You don't get to choose your family but you can choose the people to help you get through their craziness.

Will Sofia and Matt last?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.7K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
5.2K 154 21
,,My name is Hailey Carter-Mikaelson.When I was little, Rebekah found me by the side of a road and saved me. She was like a mother and an older siste...
29.5K 707 40
when y/n goes back to mystic falls she may just get more then she asked for with her confusing relationships with the TVD men *This story doesn't re...
235K 10K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...