Superman's daughter ( Damian...

By SamiKW

Jon isn't the only child of Clark and lois. Lara Kent is a normal 15 year old girl living in Metropolis with... More

Authors note
character pictures and age
1 Powers?
2 Supergirl!
3 Training
5 Robin
6 Her
7 Halloween pt.1
8 Halloween pt.2
9 Halloween pt 3
10 Halloween pt 4
11 Halloween pt 5 (final part)
12 Boys
13 Escape
14 life is a Love song
15 Ace
16 Being in love
17 Sound Asleep
18 Confessions
19 one of us
20 Green with Envy
21 Darkness
22 Little Demon
23 Memories pt 1
24 Memories pt 2
25 Memories pt 3
A/N inspiration vs plagiarism.
26 Happily Ever After
A/N new books

4 Mission

6.1K 127 24
By SamiKW

Edited

Warning this chapter will talk about a school bombing. If you are not comfortable with that than skip over the parts that begin and end with (***).

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP" Ohh god not again. It's Monday. I hate Mondays with a burning passion. At least I don't have to go on the run with Kara again. I do have to start my schoolwork though. Even though I truly love school waking up and having your only motivation be writing an essay isn't the best. I slowly make my way out of bed checking my phone once I am up.

23 unread messages

'Sup sis hows it going'

'Hey, are you there???'

"Dang Kara must really be keeping you busy'

'seriously come on I wanna know how it going'

'Fine ignore me like that sheesh.'

'Lara help'

' I swear Lara I have never met someone so rude in my entire life '

'Robin is a tooottaaaalllllyy annoying'

I decided instead of reading the rest of the texts I would just call Jon.

"RING RING RING" Come on Jon I
know you are by your phone

"Finally I thought you had died."

"My training has been going well thanks for asking"

"Lara, I did ask you just didn't answer your texts!"

"So who is this grump you were messaging me about."

"OHH my God!!! So Robin, son of Batman, shows up at my window and practically kidnaps me. And all this stuff happened with like crazy robot people and a family of superheroes, but now me and Damian have to be PARTNERS! what the heck!"

"whoa whoa whoa, Jon slow down. You are now partners with Robin?"

"Yup, Damian Wayne and I are now partners."

"That sounds very exciting Jon but I have to go."

"Oh... okay Bye "

Poor Jon, I had heard things about the newest Robin from some friends and it isn't the best. Let alone the fact that he is a Wayne which can't be helpful. I had seen pictures of Damian on magazines or on the news and he looked like a stuck up jerk. Although he is a superhero and If you re going to save peoples lives every night you have to be a good person right? even if it's deep...deeep...deeeeep down.

I walk into the Kitchen and grab some milk and cereal. Kara is probably already at CatCo for work so I'll just start studying myself. I grab my cereal and open up my independent study packet. I start working on the work my teachers assigned me and time just flies by. Before I know it Kara is opening the door.

"Hay Lara why don't you go run and get changed, we are going to head to the DEO."With that, I ran off to my bedroom. I quickly changed into a white cropped top and some grey running shorts. I tied my hair up in a quick ponytail and ran out to meet Kara. She was standing at the door, already changed."Alright, let's go." she chirped as she went out the door.

~~~~

"Lara!" Winn yelled a when he saw me walk through the door. 

I gave him a quick hug before asking, "Soooo... hows my suit going?"

This stirred something within him because all of a sudden he was scrambling around. He finally pulled out a notepad and turned to a page with a sketch on it. The sketch was of a superhero suit it was a full body blue suit with the signature superman symbol in red with matching red boots and cape. " So this is the first one.." he said. He turned the page to reveal a suit very similar to Kara's. He looked at me reading my facial expressions as he showed me his designs. I liked them both except the first one is a little too similar to my dads and the second one is basically a replica of Kara's. I was hoping for something of my own. As if Winn could read my mind he turned the page again to reveal another design. This one was a white bodysuit with a red skirt attached to the bottom that would end a quarter way down my thigh. The Superman symbol was in red across the chest and it had blue in the background. There were blue knee-high boots that matched the inside of the cape whereas the outside of the cape was read.

"This one," I stated simply. I saw Winn smile and he circled the drawing.

"I thought you would pick that one." He said with a smile."I'll get started on it right away." he said running off to a different part of the building.

~~~~

"Come on Lara blast its head off!" Kara yelled encouragingly. I was facing another cutout trying to use my heat vision. It had been around three hours since I got to the DEO and Kara and I had been training hard. I focused really hard on the stupid cutout. BLAMM the thing burst into flames. "Yes!" Kara and I rejoiced for a moment and I relished in my success. There was a loud beeping noise that went off in the room. "There is a crime in progress I gotta go!" Kara yelled before speeding off.

I was left in the room all by myself so I decided to go out into the main office and see what was up. Right when I walked out I saw Kara take off into the sky in her Supergirl attire. "What happened?" I asked. everyone gave me a quick glance but returned to there work just as fast. Only Alex came up to me and explained the situation.

***   "There is a man outside of the elementary school who is threatening to bomb the school if the police don't make his demands. Kara is there just encase he tries to harm any of the kids."***

Alex and I trained in hand to hand combat while Kara was off dealing with the bad guy. We kept fighting until that same noise went off again. Alex and I both ran out of the room and turned on the television. On it showed Kara, or Supergirl, lying unconscious in rubble. On the building above her, a lunatic man dressed in full body armor stood laughing. Alex and I gave each other worried looks. "Come on Kara get up," I whispered. Kara continued to lay there completely unconscious.

*** " A crazed lunatic bombs National City Elementary school today at 2 pm. Supergirl was able to evacuate all of the students and staff., but unfortunately not herself as she was caught in the blast." the newswoman said. After she had finished speaking they played a video of the school blowing up as Supergirl was flying out. I saw as Kara was launched up and fell hard on the ground. The police were trying to catch the man but were having difficulties. ***

I run out of the room to where I think Winn is. I open the door to his lab to find him hovering over a sewing machine. "Winn are you done yet!" I yell scaring him and making him jump.

" Umm... Ya, I was just finishing up the cape," he said. I grabbed the items of the costume I saw and quickly ran into the bathroom. I changed as fast as I could and ran back out."WAAAIIITT!" Winn screeched from down the hall. "Here," he said attaching the cape.

I ran back out to the main room to be met with Alex standing with her arms crossed." where do you think you are going." Alex asked in a tone I have never heard her use before but have heard enough of from my mother.

"I-I... I am going to go save Kara." I replied. I looked bat at the television to see Kara still out cold. "I have to hurry I'm sorry Alex," I yelled. I flew off as quick as I could on the streets of National City. I don't know the streets very well so I just tried to listen for the sounds of police sirens. I used my enhanced hearing to spot the crazy mans' laughter. I ran as fast as I could. At this moment I really wish I had developed the power to fly. I was just lucky I could run fast., even though I hated it.

I quickly reached the elementary school, or what was left of it, and ran up to where Kara was laying. I picked her up and tried to wake her. "Supergirl wake up!" I yelled

her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Wha-what are you doing here?" she asked still dazed.

"I'm saving you duh."

As if that gave her some sort of energy she widened her eyes and frantically looked around. She quickly made eye contact with the mad man ."I'll take care of him you put out the fire." she said. I nodded my head and she flew off. I am unsure how she was able to fly after being knocked out for so long but is Supergirl. I'm not entirely sure how to put out this fire. I remember seeing my dad use this freeze breath thing so I guess I could try that. I planted my feet and tried to recall anything Kara has told me during training. While I was learning my heat vision she always told me to focus so I guess I could do that. I start thinking about what I wanted and I open my mouth to sigh when nothing happens but all the sudden the air turned really cold and started putting the fire out. I continue doing this until there is no longer a fire.

I look over and Kara is handing over the man to the police. He no longer has the armor on it is just scattered on the ground. I assume Kara punched it off him. "Who are you?" a reporter asked me. All the sudden everyone was looking at me with cameras and microphones in my face.

"You guys should start calling me superwomen because this is the new Supergirl," Kara answers for me.

"You are a Kryptonian too right?"

"Are you Supergirl's daughter?"

"What is your relationship with Superboy?"

"How old are you?"

they were all asking me questions at once. I couldn't take it. "Stop!" I yelled. They all looked at me in shock. " Yes I am Kryptonian, no I'm not her daughter, Superboy is my brother, and why do you care?" I answered.

"Did we get that?" the first women asked.

"Yup" Replied her cameraman.

I rolled my eyes and strolled away. So much for my first Mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 2 24
Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne. Which means her cousin (and best fr...
31.5K 582 54
Y/N Wayne, the son of Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne. Welcome to his story of how he conquers Gotham and becomes his own hero in the midst of crises. Bu...
651K 19.1K 47
{Book 1 in The Demon Twins Series} What if Damian actually had a twin? Someone, who is similar yet different from Damian Wayne. His sister the stress...
267K 9.6K 48
Mixed Messages: Could you fall in love with someone you've met before? Never seen, never touched, never heard, never felt? Most people think it's im...