Boku No Hero Academia Boyfrie...

By lizzy30

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING! Ello my lovelies Lizzy here to present another Boyfriend Scenarios series featur... More

Your Quirk
When you first meet
Your Hero Outfit
Meeting Again
Your Best Friend
When They Realize They Love You
Mina add in!
When Villains Attack
Ending/After The Attack
Who They Are Jealous Of
Tsuyu Catch Up
Neito Catch Up
They Confess
When They Miss You
Nicknames
Koda Catch Up
Jiro Catch Up
Their Favorite Picture Of You
Your Dorm Room
Your Mains In Overwatch
Tamaki Amajiki Catch Up
Hitoshi Shinso Catch up
The Cute Things They Do
Villain AU
Sero Hanta Catch Up
Favorite Picture of The Both of You
TetsuTetsu Catch Up!
Super Important A/N
Your Valentines Gift You Get
Tokoyami Catch Up
First Kiss
Mirio Catch Up

Your Makeup Style

7.7K 79 53
By lizzy30

Deku:

You prefer more of the glossy look as you like the sleekness of it as well as help keep your skin moisturized at least with the products you use. You usually like to stick to soft colors or more earthy colors along with lip glosses especially you love using the floral jelly lipsticks (I love them though they're super fragile).

Katsuki:

Though you have no preferred style, but mostly likes dark color or nude matted colors since the last time you wore lipstick Katsuki smudged it when he kissed you. But also you'll usually do a more natural makeup style. Rare days you'll use your quirk to make little crystal gems by your eye or your cheeks which a lot of girls think is a super cute idea.

Tenya:

Being the bad girl type that you are, you're always down for smokey eyes as you're all for the more darker and bolder side of makeup. On the more lazier days you'll do a very simple makeup and wear dark colors like black or (f/c).

Todoroki:

As the sweet and kind person that you are; you're also a little bit of a rebel so generally you like to wear slightly bolder style makeup which you love playing with eyeliner styles and your eye shadow while you'll wear pinks or nude colored matted or regular lipsticks. 

Momo:

Your always go to style for makeup is a natural style because you find it super easy to do and you feel that you don't need much since you're blessed with your mother's good looks. Though you'll definitely do yourself up if you have a date with Momo or if there is an occasion you have to go to. Sometimes you'll play with the color eyeliner you wear if you're feeling a bit adventurous or creative.

Kirishima:

There is no in between for you; either you do really dramatic makeup look or a natural look, which most of the time you go for a dramatic look because it's fun. Definitely a lot of your girlfriends in your class come to you for tips or ask if you could do their makeup which you're all game.

Kaminari:

You're another one who doesn't have a designated preferred makeup style but there are only three things you make sure that MUST be on fleek: your eyebrows, your eyeliner, and your lips which Kaminari likes to joke calling it your makeup trinity.

Ochako:

You actually prefer the ulzzang style because you find it super easy to do since you're most of the time either hella lazy or hella late for school. You don't like too much makeup so this is the kind of balance you like though if you had an occasion or date you'd put some more effort into your makeup though Ochako has told you that she really likes the usual way you do your makeup.

Mina:

You're in LOVE with the more glowy style of makeup which means you shamelessly have your highlight on point without it being too much (I'd like to believe that there's a fine line between it being just enough or your whole face looks like you dipped your face in liquid highlighter or something...If that makes sense??). You enjoy using bright colors as usually your go to colors would be: orange, pink, yellow, red, and green. Usually you'll use really sparkly glosses *cough* which Mina absolutely loves *coughs* or metallic lipsticks. One time Neito tried to call you out on how shiny you looked and your reply was "Bitch you mad I'm fabulous and you're not." 

Tsuyu:

You prefer the more simple yet cute style so your usual style to go to is loli style. You like to keep the more innocent look since you're not one to draw too much attention to yourself so this is right up your ally which you use soft colors or sometimes glittery makeup while you'll wear lip glosses mostly.

Neito:

You're a die hard cutesy style makeup fanatic and love playing around with different looks. You're pretty open to using any color as you love making freckles on yourself as your antlers just make it all the more cuter. You also give your lips more of an ombra look than have them just be one simple color. And you can bet that Neito just adores you even more when you do your make up so be ready because he'll want to take a bunch of pictures with you or of just you when he has the time with you since he just simply loves to brag to others about how cute and stylish you are. 

Koda:

You like to set yourself apart from your sister so whenever you do your makeup you enjoy the more artistic style. It's definitely different from how majority of the girls do their makeup but you actually find it quite fun because it's unique. You also like to do more of a vintage look as you even have some of the old fashioned makeup like the cake mascara or the gold blush tin for the aesthetic of it.

Jiro:

Makeup is literally part of your life which you're always practicing different styles and the such, but your favorite one is when you get to do a more glamorous style. You fear no too dark of a color or brightness of a color as you don't hold back. But of course you have your days where you'll do a more natural or nude style.

Tamaki:

You're a simple girl with simple needs but when you do your make up you love glitter. It depends on the day as you determine if you put some or put a lot of glitter on because who doesn't love how glitter just sparkles. And if you're going out or wearing an outfit that shows your freckled shoulders you can bet you're gonna add glitter to your shoulders since Tamaki adores how cute your freckled shoulders are but boy will he be a flustered baby.

Shinso:

You... You don't usually wear makeup because you're just naturally gorgeous but just about any time you wear makeup you're into very simplistic style. You're not allowed to wear red lipstick or just red on your lips period because the one time you did and almost every other guy lost their shit and Shinso spent time to ward off the guys which now you'll only wear it if the two of you are having a stay at home date or somewhere private.

Sero:

Needless to say that since you're a pastel goth your makeup reflects it as you'll incorporate sometimes other cute styles into the mix just to try something new. You only ever stick to your pastels and darker colors as you NEVER let Mina do your makeup; the only person you'll trust is Camie though she has her moments too but she isn't as bad as your sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 5 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
1M 39.2K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.2K 12 22
a fanfiction... anime imagines, and made-up scenarios. the what ifs of boku no hero academia on my point of view. disclaimer: i do not own my hero ac...
1.2K 46 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...