Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

32

404 16 18
By -jiung

"This will be very interesting." Chaejung grinned as she set up the game at the display area of the electronics store. Some people stopped by to watch them because they were curious, maybe it was because they recognised her.

Jangjun stood next to her, holding the camera while waiting for her to be done. "Where do I put this?"

"Is it possible to just put it on the ground?" She answered, standing up straight again as she finally finished setting up the game, "but then it can't completely film us and the audience."

"I'll help you film the video." The couple turned around as they heard someone speak.

"It's you?!" Jangjun widened his eyes.

"Chan!" Chaejung exclaimed, jumping in shock.

"Don't worry, you guys don't need to pay me," Chan said jokingly.

"We trust you," Jangjun grinned as he passed the camera to Chan.

"Thank you so much for helping us," Chaejung smiled as well.

They started filming their video.

Chaejung waved at the camera. "Hey guys it's Chaejung!"

"With her boyfriend! My name is Jangjun if you remember," Jangjun said proudly.

"The last video Jangjun was in got a lot of good reaction. People seem to like how funny he is," she said as she smiled at him. "And today, with him coming back as my boyfriend, we'll be playing the same game, in public!"

"Everyone come over and watch us!" Jangjun jumped excitedly and yelled. More people started to gather outside the store, but leaving enough space inside for them to play the game without feeling too crowded.

Chaejung laughed at his actions, and remembered their first encounter. That day was when she was trying out one of the newest games that were launched, which attracted many fans of that game series to gather around to watch, or even compete with her. That's why there was so many people on that day.

They started playing. However this time, Jangjun's performance wasn't like before.

Chaejung looked at Jangjun in shock as she lost to him for the first time in the first round. "Holy shit, did you secretly practice?"

"Not going to tell you," He winked and replied teasingly.

"Great, then I'll start doing my best." Chaejung winked back and the crowd cheered.

They continued playing the game as they talked. At last Chaejung won most of the games.

"Haha! I win!" Chaejung exclaimed proudly as she turned to Jangjun.

"Nice," Jangjun smiled as he stepped closer to her.

Unaware of what he wanted to do, Chaejung just grinned in response, "next time I'll still beat you."

Jangjun suddenly lifted Chaejung up, and their faces were just centimeters away. The crowd went crazy because of his sudden action.

Chaejung widened her eyes and put her arms around his neck to keep her balance. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed, not realising that her face flushed.

"Embarrassed, huh?" He asked as he leaned closer, his forehead touching hers.

"Lee Jangjun... you-" Chaejung was speechless.

"So that's all for today's video don't forget to like and subscribe if you want more awesome content and we'll see you next time! Bye~" Jangjun looked at the camera and said loudly, copying Chaejung's tone.

"Ah! You watched my videos! No wonder why..." Chaejung looked at him, surprised. Jangjun didn't respond, he just smiled as he put her down.

And that concluded their video.

"Oh man, my eyes." Chan joked as he returned the camera to them.

After thanking and saying goodbye to Chan, who left because he had other things to do, Jangjun and Chaejung went back to her house.

After Chaejung closed the door, she couldn't hide the excited expression on her face. "Oh my gosh, I actually promoted the store well," she said proudly.

A lot of people visited the store after watching their game.

Jangjun leaned on the wall as he stared at her. Every single time he looked at her, he would still feel butterflies in his stomach. "That's good," he replied.

He honestly couldn't care less about how well her parents' store was doing. Chaejung was all that matters to him.

"Why did you embarrass me in public? There's so many people out there," She asked, half whining half complaining. She sat down on the edge of her bed.

Jangjun took a seat next to her. "You're too beautiful. I can't help it," he smiled.

"Seriously? What the fuck man." Chaejung hit him, laughing. But Jangjun lightly pushed her down on her bed before getting on top of her.

"I'm not joking," he answered as he stared into her eyes. Chaejung's face turned red and she widened her eyes once again at his sudden actions.

"J-Jangjun..." she stuttered, "you're too close..."

A smirk appeared on his face as he stared down at her lips. "I'm your boyfriend. I can do anything I want to you."

"But-"

"Just kidding!" Jangjun's expression and tone returned to normal before he pinched her cheek with a smile. "I saw that you're scared. Don't worry, I won't do anything too much without your permission."

Chaejung's face reddened at his words. "W-w-w-what did he mean by anything too much?!" She thought to herself.

"So will you get off me now?" She asked, looking a little embarrassed.

"Nope," Jangjun answered, before leaning in, pressing his lips against hers.

---------------------

Sungyoon clapped after Jaein finished singing to the song she had been practicing for quite a long time, Hopefully Sky by Jeong Eunji.

"Good job, you're doing really well," Sungyoon said as he gave her a thumbs up. Jaein smiled shyly in response.

"By the way," Sungyoon held up his phone as he smiled, "I recorded it." Jaein's eyes widened as she panicked.

"But-"

"It's advantageous for you. You can listen to your own recording and improve," he explained.

"It feels weird to listen to my own voice in a recording," Jaein sighed.

Sungyoon laughed a bit, "you'll get used to it."

At this moment, they hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," Sungyoon said.

The door opened, and Joochan entered the room.

Joochan's expression brightened as he saw them. "Oh you guys are here!"

"We just finished our lesson, why did you come?" Jaein smiled.

"I came back to take something I left in here," Joochan explained, picking up his wallet that was left unnoticed on the floor of the studio after looking around for a bit. He then asked, "do you guys want to go to the practice room together? I'm about to go there."

"Sounds good," Sungyoon nodded, "we can film our centre evaluation."

"I can go there too," Jaein replied.

"Okay then, let's go!" Joochan exclaimed happily.

When they arrived at the dance practice room, Donghyun, Minah, Arim, and Bomin were already there.

"Hey guys!" Arim greeted cheerfully.

"Here to film for the evaluation?" Donghyun asked.

Joochan nodded in response. "Yeah. What are you guys doing?"

"Arranging the positions for the songs," Bomin answered, "we'll tell you guys about it in our next group practice."

"It's easier to move around bottles instead of people." Minah laughed a bit, pointing at the empty plastic bottles scattered all over the floor.

"Cool. How's it going so far?" Sungyoon questioned.

Arim waved a paper in her hand. "The beginning part of the song is arranged in pairs and we just got that done."

"Wow, that's productive," Joochan joked and Donghyun threw his shoe at him.

"Good job for all the hard work," Jaein smiled.

Minah sighed, "we would've been quicker if Jaeseok and Daeyeol are here but they're hanging out with their girlfriends."

"That would be us tomorrow," Donghyun laughed in response.

Bomin grinned, "so we'll let them finish the rest tomorrow while we go and play."

"Where are you guys going?" Sungyoon asked.

"Everland," Joochan said, "99s and 00s hangout minus Chaejung."

"Sounds interesting. Tell me if anything special happened," Sungyoon smiled, "oh by the way, has anyone practiced here earlier?"

"Youngtaek hyung, Seungmin hyung, Jaehyun hyung and Jibeom hyung came here earlier to film their evaluation," Bomin responded.

The 4 teenagers continued on with moving the bottles around as they realised that they stopped for a bit too long.

"Bomin and I will film ours maybe a few days later since we're feeling lazy," Minah added, "so we might probably be filming one day after Chaejung and Jangjun."

"After your evaluations, we can teach you the dance at the beginning," Donghyun said after pausing a bit, before correcting the formation they were creating.

"Umm... how many times can we film?" Jaein asked.

"It's unlimited," Arim smiled, "you can try until you're satisfied with your results but do remember that you will get really tired if you try too many times and the results won't be good."

"Let's practice for a bit first. Later I'll be the first one to film," Sungyoon said, placing down his bag aside and ready to practice.

Bomin grabbed a pencil and marked down the formation they created just now. "Other than the moves, expressions are important too. Make people feel like you're the center," he reminded, circling the centre position on the paper at the same time.

"Well, it's not easy since everyone would be doing the same moves, but we can tell if you did your best," Minah smiled before her focus returned to the iPad which displayed a paused screen of their choreography video.

"I think Jaein will end up as the center!" Arim said excitedly, accidentally knocking down some bottles in the process, making Donghyun facepalm before picking them up and putting them somewhere else.

"Me? No way," Jaein frowned, "I don't want to ruin the stage."

"Oh come on. You only got 1 line in the whole performance. Fight for the part you deserve," Bomin smiled.

Joochan looked at Jaein. "Don't worry, you can do this."

"Okay, I'll try my best," Jaein nodded, and they all started focusing on doing what they needed to do, which was either practicing or arranging positions.

"Yes!!! Rap part done!" Arim cheered.

"I hope we're productive enough," Donghyun shrugged.

"Guys, I'm actually quite curious of how we'll be paired up in the beginning of the song. Since it's arranged by you guys," Joochan suddenly said.

Minah glanced at the paper on the floor. "Oh, it's kind of unusual, I guess."

Donghyun picked up the paper and explained the pairings. "Joochan you're with Sungyoon hyung, Jaein with Bomin, Jaehyun with Chaejung, Arim with Seungmin hyung, Youngtaek hyung with Mijin noona, Jangjun hyung with Minah, Ryu noona with Jibeom while Daeyeol hyung, Jaeseok hyung, and I will be a group of three."

Afterwards, the ones who planned to film all did so. And then they continued their practice until it was late and they went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
5.1K 287 35
"I really want to kiss you" "Please don't"
305K 11.3K 21
"Lee Taeyong, but you can call me daddy, I mean since you're lonely and stuff."
7.8K 260 25
"What I'm seeing Wen Junhui, the self proclaimed children's favorite can't calm down a toddler". "π“œπ“ͺ Baby again exclaimed, "π“œπ“ͺ...π“œπ“ͺ𝓢π“ͺ", while...