Mesmerized

By swallowtt

Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, for a fitness instructor who was literally collided into by a c... More

Chapter 1: Three Times
Chapter 2: Bottoms
Chapter 3: Flashlight Dinner
Chapter 4: Phobias
Chapter 5: Sleep
Chapter 6: No Touching
Chapter 7: Growl
Chapter 8: PDA
Chapter 9: Promise
Chapter 10: Yours
Chapter 11: Puppy Eyes
Chapter 12: Smirk
Chapter 13: No Way!
Chapter 14: Tease
Chapter 15: Backdoor
Chapter 16: Parents
Chapter 18: Rum
Chapter 19: Protection
Chapter 20: Scar
Chapter 21: Keys
Chapter 22: Sexy Lingerie
Chapter 23: Yours
Chapter 24: Girlfriend
Chapter 25: Supervision
Chapter 26: Hot Pot
Chapter 27: Equality
Chapter 28: Worth
Chapter 29: Together
Chapter 30: Admitting
Chapter 31: Arranged
Chapter 32: Standstill
Chapter 33: Mesmerized (Finale)
Special Chapter: Ge
Extended Version: Part 1
Extended Version: Part 2
Extended Version: Part 3
Extended Version: Part 4
Extended Version: Part 5
Extended Version: Part 6 (Finale)

Chapter 17: Doing

6.2K 333 14
By swallowtt

Ugh, he's no help. Simon frowned. Damn, that's such a beautiful smile. What the hell am I thinking? This is not the time for...his smile really is...NO! He shook his head. I have to stay focused.

"We've either freaked him out so badly that he's hiding in his mind palace, or he's searching for a solution for the dilemma we've currently put him in." Timothy derived.

"Nope," Johnny disagreed. "Look at the way he's gazing at Instructor Xu. The boy is infatuated."

Timothy tilted his head to take a better look at Simon and chuckled. "You're right. Instructor Xu, Simon is so into you. There's only one problem. He doesn't realize it."

Jaysen smiled brightly at the two's words. "I guess I need to work harder to make him realize it."

"Oh, yes. Very hard." Johnny grinned.

Waking from his trance, Simon suddenly blurted out. "What's that I hear? That's my cell phone chiming. I better go answer it." With that, Simon shot up from his seat and dashed into Jaysen's bedroom.

"As expected," Johnny voiced, "he made a run for it."

"That's our Simon." Timothy took another sip of the coffee. "He didn't take his plate with him this time."

"That's because he already finished eating." Johnny pointed at Simon's empty plate. "I'm going to have to teach him to be a better liar. Saying that his phone is chiming when there isn't even a sound is a total fail."

"That's not going to happen," Timothy enlightened. "Simon is too kind a person to be as sneaky as you."

"Baby, I have to be sneaky in order to protect the two of you. It's my responsibility to take care of the bottoms."

Timothy elbowed Johnny on the side. "Quit calling me a bottom."

"You seriously need to stop working out." Johnny rubbed at his ribs to soothe the pain. "You're becoming way too strong."

"Good." Timothy nodded.

"Why are you so aggressive toward me?" Johnny attempted a pout.

"Don't even try it." Timothy warned. "You're not Simon. Your pouts serve no purpose."

"Hey, it was worth a try."

"No, it wasn't. You just managed to burn some calories on your face. That's all."

Jaysen continued to chew his food as he listened to Simon's friends bickering cutely. Shortly after, Simon emerged from the bedroom with the phone in his hand. He returned to his seat and smiled sheepishly.

"So, who called you?" Johnny purposely asked.

"Who?" Simon wondered what he was talking about.

"Exactly." Johnny chuckled. "Who called you on the phone?"

"Oh," Simon remembered, "the caller got the wrong number."

"Really?"

Noticing that Johnny wasn't convinced, Simon quickly switched the subject. "S-Since today is Saturday, let's go out!"

"You want to go out with me?" Johnny inquired in a teasing manner.

"I was talking to..."

"To whom?" Timothy cut in. "Instructor Xu?"

"Y-Yes," Simon responded.

"So, you're talking to Instructor Xu while you're staring at me?" Johnny nitpicked.

Simon turned to look at Jaysen. "Thanks for charging my phone for me."

"No problem."

"Note to self," Johnny recited out loud, "I have to teach Simon to change the subject less abruptly when he's in a panic."

Ignoring Johnny, Simon carried on. "It's the weekend after the two-week training. Although I never got to finish the full two weeks, I would at least like to fulfill my promise." Simon's ears were becoming redder as he struggled to spit out the words.

"In other words," Johnny intervened, "Simon wants to go out on the date he promised you."

"Sure," Jaysen replied. "I'm already dressed. Let me go get my wallet and cell phone."

"Okay." Simon nodded at Jaysen and noticed his friends are grinning at him. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

"Admit it." Johnny encouraged.

"Admit what?"

"That you really like him," Timothy supplied.

"I don't believe in public displays of affection," Simon announced.

"Yet, you're fine with public displays of brightness."

"What?"

"The pajamas you had on this morning were bright enough to light up the darkest of nights."

Why does that sound so familiar? Johnny and ge are so much alike, it's kind of scary. Simon threw Johnny a surprised look. "Those are my pajamas. I don't dress like that when I go out."

"I know. I was only teasing you." Johnny smiled toothily.

Jaysen returned holding two jackets. "I'm ready."

"It's kind of hot today." Simon pointed at the extra jacket. "Why are you bringing those and why are there two of them?"

"It gets rather chilly at night. I don't want you to catch a cold."

"I'm not that weak."

"Says the person who had a fever after a hike up a mountain," Johnny taunted.

"I fell into a ditch and got rained on," Simon reminded.

"Yes, and you got sick."

"Whatever." Simon scoffed.

"It's okay. I'll throw them in the car so they would be handy when needed." Jaysen explained.

"Do as you wish," Simon muttered. "Let's go."

"You two have fun." Johnny waved at them.

"Wait. Aren't you two coming with us?" Simon questioned.

"This is not a double date. You two go ahead."

"Oh." That was Simon's reaction to Johnny's words.

"Instructor Xu, we'll leave after we do the dishes," Timothy informed. "I hope you don't mind us being here without you here."

"I don't mind." Jaysen told Timothy. "You guys are Simon's parents. I trust you."

"They are not my parents," Simon complained.

Johnny pretended not to hear Simon's protest. "We'll lock up for you when we leave. Now, go have fun. As much fun as you want, if not more."

"Simon, could we have your apartment keys?" Timothy requested.

"Here." Simon handed them to Timothy immediately. "Why do you need my keys?"

"We're going to hang out over there for the day. Why else?" Johnny shot back. "Plus, we live far away. We might as well stay at your place and play video games."

"You guys live in the building next to this one."

"Yes. That's way too far for my tired legs to walk to."

"Seriously?" Simon threw Johnny a look of suspicion.

"Of course," Johnny affirmed.

"Don't do anything I won't do. I don't like stains on my couch."

"No worries. It's not the couch that you should worry about." Johnny laughed at Simon's frightened expression.

"Not my bed either."

"What do you take us for?" Johnny huffed.

"Yeah." Timothy joined in.

"Two bunnies in heat." Simon's response made Jaysen chuckle.

"We'll try not to leave any evidence, so leave already." Johnny shooed the two toward the door. "Go!"

"Fine. Bye."

***

Timothy averted his attention away from the television to look at Johnny. "It's almost midnight. Why isn't Simon home yet?"

"He's probably having so much fun that he lost track of time." Johnny raised his arms up to stretch his cramping muscles.

"Should we call him to check if he's all right?"

"I'm sure he's fine. Instructor Xu is with him."

"I suppose." Timothy nodded. "What do you think they are doing?"

"Hopefully," Johnny smirked, "each other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
43.7K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
123K 5.9K 36
Summers in Arizona can be brutal. So can finding love in a small town when you aren't straight. At twenty-years-old, Steven has just about given up o...
741 33 12
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...