Blackbird // Mclennon

By jp_mclennon

TRIGGER WARNING: contains child abuse, homophobic slurs, drug/alcohol use and NSFW content. =================... More

Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Strawberry Fields Forever
If I Fell
All You Need Is Love
Rain
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
With A Little Help From My Friends
And Your Bird Can Sing
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Blue Jay Way
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I'm So Tired
All Together Now
She's Leaving Home
Across The Universe
Please, Please Me
Tomorrow Never Knows
I Don't Know (Johnny, Johnny)
Yer Blues
In Spite Of All The Danger
Here, There, And Everywhere
Love You To
Honey Pie
Baby, You're A Rich Man
Two Of Us
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Tell Me What You See
Nowhere Man
The Long And Winding Road
Golden Slumbers
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Day Tripper
Eight Days A Week
Real Love
I'll Cry Instead
Blackbird
Free As A Bird [ Epilogue ]

A Day In The Life

3.2K 117 248
By jp_mclennon

===============================

" I'd love to turn you on. "

===============================

Today is the first day that John and I would walk to school together, shockingly. You'd think that after going together for roughly 3 months now, we would have done this already ages ago, and yet here we are!

I prodded John in the arm, "Ey, Joooohn."

He lifted his head in a sleepy haze.

"...Yeah?" He then went to reach for his glasses, usually sat upon his night stand, panicking when they weren't there.

"Shit! I can't find me glasses, Paulie! Get up! Get up!" He rapidly threw the covers off of the both of us and shot up out of bed. John was legally blind without them, so it was pretty humorous to watch him stumble all over the room.

"John." I spoke up in a sarcastic tone and tilted my head at the boy.

He squinted his eyes deeply at me, finally taking notice, "Macca!" He then snatched his glasses off of my face. "C'mon, now! Ye can't be doin' that!" He smiled widely, wiping the lenses off with his tee shirt.

I shot my head back in laughter, giggling hysterically as he sighed. "We oughta get to school, yeah?" He asked exhaustively.

"Hah? Oh. Yeah, it's..." I checked my watch, "It's goin' on 6:30."

"Fuck! Okay, okay. Let's jus focus, Macca, ...and get ready, then." John began to get our uniforms and set them out infront of us. We quickly helped eachother get dressed as soon as we could.

"...Does this feel good, Macca?" John asked me in a tender tone of voice as he combed through my hair with a red brush.

"Yeah... Very good. It's actually... really relaxin', John." I said, fluttering my eyes shut slowly. He smiled down at me lovingly as he brushed through every tuft. I almost didn't want him to stop.

     Once he was done, though, he kissed the top of my head. "Ye look lovely, per usual." He replied as he wrapped his arms around me. "Goes well wi' out sayin'."

      We left the house soon after and made our way towards the school. I see George in the distance waiting on the corner, as he usually does. He looked extremely confused when he saw me walk with John from the opposite direction of my house.

"Ye spent the night at John's?" He immediately questioned us as if he was the press.

"Well, sorta..." I scratched my head, "I'm kind of... stayin' wi' John... jus for now..."

George's eyes widened, "Oh. So, ye finally got away from yer Father, then?"

I nodded.

"That- Thas really good then, Paul! Doesn't matter who yer sleepin' wi', so long as yer outta that nut house! Uh. S'bout time ye... got outta that place." George said happily, but I could tell there was a hint of sadness and maybe even a hallowedness to his voice. He shook his head, "So. Really, mate. I'm happy for ye."

I crooked my head at the boy in concern.

What was he thinking?

Anyroad, we all walked to the school together and eventually met up with Richard in the corridors, we sat down in the cafeteria until the bell rang, signaling classes to begin.

"So, after school today, should we meet at my place?" Richard asks, sipping milk from a tiny carton.

"Yeah, that'd work." I reply, taking a bite of my grits, "What do ye think, Geo?"

"Well, first of all, do I ever have any plans... ever, McCartney?" He joked around, putting emphasis at the end of each word.

"Not unless it's wi' me." I laughed in return.

Just then, Stu and Pete turned the corner, shooting us hostile looks. Not a good sign.

"Who the Hell was that?" Richard asks, pointing his thumb in their direction right behind himself.

"Wankers. Don't worry too much abou' them." John huffed. Richard looked unsettled. "Ain't even worth the time of day."

"Eh... Long story short, they were our old bandmates before ye and George entered the picture, unfortunately. Guess they... mighta got a bad taste in their mouths seein' us togeva'." I informed Richard.

Richard laughed, "Quite immature of 'em, don't ye think?"

"They're Stu and Pete, it's expected of 'em at this point." John replied. "Maturity isn't exactly within their repertoire."

Once first period began, all I could think about was how excited I was for what would happen after school. It was going to be our very first band meeting since all of us joined. I was stoked to figure out what everyone's plans were for making music.

"McCartney!" The teacher slapped his podium with a wooden ruler, causing a sharp noise to ring out through the entire classroom.

I shot out of my daydream in a wink, "Ye- Yes?" I asked.

"Would you perhaps... care to read us the next passage of the book, hm?" He asked in a patronizing tone.

I looked down at my empty desk and back up at the teacher with a look of guilt.

"Hm, seems you've misplaced it? Naughty boy." He walked over with a book and slammed it open to the page we were on infront of me. "Now, quit day dreaming and pay attention!"

Quit day dreaming? Never.

I gulped and nodded my head, John looked over and mouthed the words, "Wanker." Which made me giggle a little.

"Ah! You think this is funny, McCartney?" The teacher asked in a demanding tone, "I sure don't." His tone reminded me of my Father's. Sickening. "I assure you it isn't."

"N- Never, not in a million years!" I assured the old man.

"Lovely." He whipped around and stood infront of the class once again. John rolled his eyes and huffed a little.

After that class had ended, I walked over to my locker. However, before I got there, I noticed John slowly dropping a rolled up piece of paper through the cracks of it and he shot a flirtatious smirk at me. I smiled back at him as he walked off down the other corridor. I then dashed over to open the locker, scrambling everywhere, looking for the note. I read it immediately upon gripping the paper inbetween my fingers.

"Meet me in the washroom on the second floor at 11:30,
I'd love to turn you on.
~John."

     My heartbeat began racing rapidly as I read the note and I soon felt heat radiate upon my cheeks. I closed my locker quietly, still staring down at the note with a wide smile growing across my face as I walked to my next class.

The minutes passed like hours, but it was at last 11:29 and I raced down to the bathroom, checking my watch feverishly as I waited and waited for John. Suddenly, I see my chestnut haired teddyboy walk in.

"Finally! Took ye long enough, didn't it? Yer only abou'... 3 minutes late!" I scoffed sarcastically, taking both of his hands into my own.

"Oh, hush it, ...atleast I'm here, yeah?" He leaned me up against the wall and put his arm over my head. "Could've easily left ye hangin'."

"What are we doing in here in the first place, anyroad? I don't reckon that ye've told me, yet." I looked deeply into his eyes, sweat already beading on my forehead.

"Ah, I don't know- I jus- I can't resist you, Macca. I can't wait to get home. Fuck, it's almost embarrassing to admit it, but I need ye, now. ...Christ, it's already pure agony sittin' out there as it is! ...I'm not even allowed to hold yer hand..."

     Very quickly, he then placed one of his hands across my thigh and leaned me into a seductive kiss. He ended up knocking me against the wall behind us, using his other hand to prop us up. His fingers travelled all throughout my body and I felt myself melting into his palm every second that we were there together. Our tongues tangling into eachother's as we deepened our kiss further, his teeth lightly tugging at my bottom lip. He then pulled away for just a moment in order to speak.

     "It'd surely make our day more exciting, don't ye agree?" He chuckled lightly,

"...Reckon we need some time to unwind, right?" He continued, now whispering into my ear.

I wanted him so badly. I needed him so badly. I completely understand where he's coming from. But— isn't this quite dangerous?

As he slowly began to rock his hips against mine, I felt both of us hardening under our tight pants. His fingertips gliding softly across my neck. His lips traveling downward,

"John?" A familiar voice called out, "...What're ye doing in here? Makin' out wi' a bird in the washroom? ...Not exactly romantic, even comin' from you."

It was Stu.

John pulled away from our embrace once more, this time, much more haphazardly, and I soon pushed him off of me. There was simply nowhere for us to hide, now.

    John Lennon, you fucking idiot.

    If only this room had open windows...

    Stu's face was surely filled with surprise and pure disgust.

"...John?!" He laughed with shock ridden in his eyes,

"Can this day jus get any more interesting? Ye must be jokin', now." It seemed as though Stuart couldn't believe what he had walked into.

     "...So, yer actually fuckin' queer?!" He reeled back out of the bathroom slightly. "For one of yer bloody bandmates? And... I catch ye in here wi' McCartney of all people?!"

There was a significant amount of silence filling the atmosphere now, until finally, Sutcliffe continued his little speech. His face shifting from disgust and anger into an expression of smugness.

He knows something nobody else does.
He has the upperhand.

"...I mean," He chuckled whilst slipping his hands into his front pockets, "I can't say I'm too shocked, I guess. I knew McCartney was queer the moment I laid me eyes on 'im." He paused, turning to John.

"But you, Lennon? I am a bit shocked by that. I'll never really get what goes through that head o' yer's."

"But, shit, anyway..." Stuart continued uninterrupted, as if John was waiting for the perfect moment to strike. "Ye lot shouldn't be so careless wi' such a, uh... big secret. Would be a great shame if it was to get out, 'specially 'round these parts... Ah, and wi' yer band and all..."

"Lennon. What exactly do you expect to happen, now?" The boy spoke in a threatening tone of voice.

    "I'm liable to clock ye right where yer standin', Sutcliffe. Watch it." John warned.

    "Jeez. Thought we was friends. By the looks of it, maybe we could've even been more if I played me cards right?" Stuart, despite John's warnings, shot right back.

John ran up into Stu's face and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"I swear to fuckin' God, Sutcliffe, if this gets out to anyone I will not hesitate to beat the ever living shit out of yer's and Pete's arses, got it? Do I make m'self clear?!" John was now lifting Stu into the air against the wall. "This is a promise, Sutcliffe. I mean this. ...Next time, I'll clock ye so hard it'll make yer bloody head spin."

Stu's eyes were no longer full of surprise nor disgust, but now full of fear. As quickly as the confidence entered his body, it soon had left it. He nodded frantically and John dropped him to the hard-tile floor. Stu scurried out of the bathroom and down the hallway with his tail between his legs. For now.

John turned back to me and I was just pure speechless.

"Thanks for uh... scarin' him off, I guess." I laughed nervously.

"We need to get the Hell out of here. Now." He turned to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
25.2M 761K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.2M 416K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...