Scripted?

Autorstwa nurix5

Forth chases Beam but in reality, it's Tee who chases Tae. How can he win Tae's heart now that he knows he li... Więcej

1: Truth and Lies
2: Underwater
3: Skinship
4: Stop copying me!
5: I'm not his boyfriend!
6: Fan Meeting
7: Mr. Nice Guy
8: Tee likes Tae
9: The Jealous Queen
10: Tae's true feelings?
12: Everything Went Awkward
13: Falling Even More
14: Crazy Tee
15: Quarrel
16: Tae's Scandal
17: Drowning
18: Hot Cocoa
19: Tae's Lies
20: TEEory
21: Debut
22: Missed Calls
23: Suspects
24: Caught
25: Breaking Up. Making Up.
26: Scripted

11: Going Solo

3.8K 189 19
Autorstwa nurix5

AN: I am also currently writing a ForthBeam fanfic called CLOVE. Please check it out!

11: Going Solo

TAE POV

Surprisingly, the next day, P'Janean called me for a quick meeting at a cafe earlier than our call time. We were supposed to have a dance practice at 1pm for our debut, but she called me before lunch.

"Here, Tae, sit down." she gestured to me as I enter the usual cafe near the studio. I noticed she's accompanied by 2 other people.

"Tae, this is Khun Golf and Khun Gus. They come from Adee shoes Thailand (AN: lol, can't drop brand names). They contacted me a week ago about endorsements. I believe I've told you about it right?"

I wai'd at them. "Krub." I said tentatively. This is supposed to be a commercial with Tee but P'Janean declined saying it doesn't fit our schedule. So why are they here?

"Is Tee going to be late?" I asked.

P' Janean shook her head. "This will be a solo endorsement for you if you accept." she smiled.

My eyes widened at her. 

I can't believe it! A solo endorsement finally!

"Just me?"

"Yes. Just you. Tee can't squeeze this on his schedule, and you are very fitting for this endorsement. So do you accept?"

"Of course!" I said excitedly and all of them breathed a sigh of relief. 

Tee must've accepted the water commercial offer.

"Then, we'll proceed with the shoot tomorrow. But for now, we'll talk about how it would be a successive type of advertisement."

And so we proceeded with the initial script until 30 minutes before our practice. After the two left, P'Janean and I walked towards the studio.

"By the way Tae, about your request regarding your birthday -

I tensed up. But then she smiled lightly.

"- alright. I'll let you have it in private, no media, just your family. But you have to low-key promote their restaurant ok? It will be paid by the company, but make sure to post a few pictures and reviews on your social media."

I breathed. That's a lot better than what they were planning for me.

I nodded and said thank you. 

Best birthday gift ever! A solo endorsement and a private celebration!

When we arrived at the studio, all of SBFive are already grouped together. I sat beside Nong Bas seeing that he has a free space beside him. Our practice will go on for four hours with two breaks in between. There isn't much time to talk to each other since Kim and Cop are in a hurry for a separate event in the evening.

And so, the practice began. I'm all hyped up because of that solo endorsement. Everything seems so easy today! The choreographer only had to explain to us once and I've already memorized the steps.

"Good job, Tae! You're following really well today!"

The others got it after the third or fourth try. 

But someone is having difficulty with these today.

"Tee, come on now, concentrate! Left foot to the right, right foot to the back, then turn around!" P'Jing, the choreographer said.

Tee wiped his sweat, looking haggard. P'Janean handed him a towel and a bottle of water.

"Are you still not feeling well?" I heard her whispered to him.

"I'm ok now, P. I just find it a bit hard to memorize." he said.

"15 minute break!" P'Jing shouted.

The staff hurried over handing us drinks. P'Janean handed me my towel. I went over to the snack table and was about to hand one to Tee also but he was already holding one.

"P'Tee, you seem unfocused today." Copter sat beside him on the floor while he opened his water bottle.

"Yeah. I'm sure I'll be able to get it later. I'm just a bit.. tired." he said.

"It's actually easy once you get the first step." Copter demonstrated small steps with his feet while Tee watched. "Then, you turn around, step, left, step, right."

Tee followed him, concentrated on both of their feet. I noticed he wasn't eating that sandwich he was holding. It remained on its plastic container.

"Alright, gather around." P'Jing clapped and urged us to be in the center. "Three more sets that we need to learn."

Surprisingly, Cop is a good teacher. Tee is now in sync with our movements. There are times when he would bump into me, losing his balance, but almost immediately, he would get up and politely say sorry.

Seriously, I can't read this kid anymore.

After hours of practice, P'Jing signalled a 40 minute break and we all sat down, feeling exhausted. This time, the staff distributed packs of dinner for us.

"Aaaah, I'm so tired." Bas whined and leaned on my back. "Shouldn't you be going now, P'Kim, P'Cop?"

"Yeah, after we wrap-up, we'll just shower quick then go to the event." Kim said.

"Don't you have to be in the airport later?" Copter asked him.

"Oh that's right, you have a solo fanmeeting in Shanghai." Beam said. Again, I noticed he was just holding his food and not eating it.

"Umm. A midnight flight. I'll go home first before going to the airport."

"Speaking of solo, I heard you landed a solo endorsement P'Tae! Congratulations!" Kimmon said and Bas massaged my back. I laughed.

There was a split-second eye contact between me and Tee and I saw him smiling for the first time today. But when I blinked, he was back to his conversation with Copter. Did I just imagine it then?

Soon, practice was over and we had to go our separate ways. Kim and Cop hurried out, mentioning something about being late. Bas also rushed out towards his family car. P'Janean pulled me over for some last minute instructions for tomorrow's shoes commercial shoot.

"We'll pick you up at 8 in the morning. The shoot will be at Lumphini Park. Your outfit will be provided, but also bring tank tops with you. You'll be running a lot." she said then looked around. "Aw, where's Tee?"

"He hurried out right after the practice, I saw him drive away." a staff said.

"Without telling me?!" P'Janean looked surprised. "Anyway, I'll talk to him. He seems to be stressed out about something. Poor baby."

"I'll go now, P'. Thanks for today."

While I was driving around the area, I saw Tee's car parked on one corner of a building. He was eating a stick of fishballs while leaning on his car. 

Two beggars approached him. A second later, he not only gave what he was eating, he also reached out in his car for something. Then I saw that he handed them the very same untouched snack and dinner pack we had earlier. He watched them eat what he gave. Then he drove away.

It's weird. He's a glutton. It's rare for him not to eat whatever is in front of him, but today, he didn't gave it any attention. He must be starving since he hasn't had anything since lunch and now, he gave away all his food.

He seems considerate of others too. I used to think of him as someone who hoards stuff. He even steals sips from our drinks. Seeing this kind of Tee is new, and definitely rare. The Tee everybody knows is loud, crazy and naughty.

"What happened to this kid?" I asked myself as I watch his car disappear at the next corner.

It seems I still don't know much about him.

I got curious.

Now I'm at home. Before going to sleep, I checked my IG as always.

"Heehee, cute." I chuckled to myself as I watched a video that Bas uploaded on his IG. I clicked that heart and commented on it before scrolling down to see other posts. Kim and Cop's event went well. Bas is now at the airport with P'Oh. Tee on the other hand -

"Huh? Why did he delete it?" I refreshed my feed because I saw he uploaded a picture just before Bas's video. But now I can't comment on it because it's gone. I didn't even get to see properly what was on the thumbnail.

"Why did you delete it?" I asked my phone as I continually refreshed it to check if it was just my phone malfunctioning. 

However, an unknown number popped up on my screen that made me forget whatever it was about Tee.

"Who might this be?" It's almost midnight. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Tae?" a woman's voice asked. Oh I hope it's not one of those crazy stalker fans. I don't want to change my number again.

"Krub. Who's this?"

"It's me, Savannah!"

"Savannah?"

"Remember that fashion show your company attended the other day? I was the one who gave you a - a - bag."

Oh! The model. The bag. Right. I can't find that bag. I forgot where I placed it.

"Ah. Yes." was all I could answer.

"I'm sad that you didn't call me." she playfully said.

"Erm, sorry, but I didn't know your number."

"Huh? I slipped it on your pocket. Maybe you didn't see."

"Um, yeah maybe. How did you know my number?"

"Connections, Tae. You're popular in the modelling department."

"Is that so? Then what can I do for you?"

"You're not playing dumb are you? You saw the bag."

What's so important about that bag?

"That - about that, I'm really sorry, but I must've misplaced it." 

True. I really can't remember if I even brought it home. The last I remember was bringing it with me when we exited the venue.

Then it hit me. I forgot it in the company van.

"Are you telling the truth?" she asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, why?"

"Hmm, nevermind if you didn't see it. Anyway, I have a proposal for you."

"If it's work-related, then please contact P'Janean first."

"I will. But I need to tell you first. You have to help me convince her."

"What is this about?"

"Just a music video that I will be starring in."

That got me. This indeed, needs some convincing. I have never been in music videos before although I like music.

But of course, all of my projects are with SB5 and Tee. A music video with a girl - only Gxxod had done it so far because he's from a different agency. He doesn't have to worry about keeping up this couple fanservice.

But I want this. I want a music video role too.

"Tae, you still there?" she asked when I was silent for a whole minute.

"Krub."

"I want you to be in that music video too please."

And how in the world will I convince P'Janean this time? 

She already gave the go signal for a solo commercial.

And she also granted permission for a private birthday party.

The key is to give something in return.

"Savannah?"

"Ka?"

"P'Janean likes cakes and handbags."

AN: Savannah has entered again! We thought we lost her when Tee stole the bag and her number.

And what happened to Tee?

I'm so sorry this chapter took long but ended short. I was stuck at the ending.

Next chapter: Tae and Tee's birthday music video shoot!

ALSO! GOOD NEWS! 2MOONS2 is coming soon. Maybe end of this year. or early next year. Although there are no formal news yet about the cast, let's be happy that the producers want a second season.

May I request fans to please not bash the actors for this especially Gxxod for deleting his 2moons posts in IG. No news yet, but I'm almost sure he won't be in it, but I hope I'm wrong on this. Let's just respect his (shitty) management's decision. I repeat - DO NOT BASH the artist. It's not his fault. He kept on saying before that he likes to be a part of s2, it's his management that doesn't want to be with SB5's management. He is friends with SB5, don't let anyone make you think they aren't friends.

IF someone you follow or know hates Gxxod or SB5, just ignore that person please. You don't need that negativity in your life. You don't need to get influenced by hate. You don't need to feel angry at anyone just because that person is saying shitty things about 2moons casts.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

151K 8.6K 46
Beam forgets everything. Forth has a very bad heart broken. They met in the worst conditions in their respective lives. Could it be that love can h...
203K 10K 45
A story about Tae and Tee. Tae and Tee love each other? or maybe just one of them are in love.
61.7K 2.3K 26
Forth and his gang are drinking and joking. Then they make a bet to Forth that he can't make Beam fall in love with him in a month. Forth accepts and...
187K 7.8K 26
Forth is now going into his last year of college. He knows exactly what that means. His parents have been pressuring him to find a beautiful wif...