π˜Ώπ˜½π™ƒ - π™€π™£π™š-𝙨𝙝𝙀𝙩𝙨

By mpregficss

Β«I DONT ACCEPT REQUESTS ANYMOREΒ» I write different stories lead by different characters from "DETROIT: Become... More

● I M P O R T A N T ●
Hank and Connor
Searching for Jokes // Connor
Deadly Thoughts // Connor
Kinks // [S]Markus
On a wheelchair // Ralph
After Everything // Norkus
Just dance! // Connor
i HATE you // [S]Convin
Compatible // Hankcon
i HATE you TOO // [S]Convin pt. 2
Care // Kara
Trust Me // Markus
βˆ† I got so much on drafts βˆ†
Work // Simkus
Dinner // [S] Reed900 pt.2

4.5K 92 35
By mpregficss

Im too lazy to put summary and warnings now lmao enjoy the chapter

●●●

"F-fuck... G-Gavin... it feels so fucking good.. ugh" the guy moaned underneath Gavin making Gavin move his hips faster hitting the guy's prostate over and over again.

Gavin leaned in for a kiss, slipping his tongue inside kissing the guy forcefully making the guy moan in the kiss even more while meeting Gavin's thrusts.

Im almost done, just shut up, Gavin thought sucking on his bottom lip.

The guy pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air, "I'm... fuck.. I'm gonna cum" he moaned.

Gavin gripped the guy's hips, pulling out all the way and pushing in in an instant the sound of skin to skin echoing all around the room.

"F-fuck!" The guy placed his arm over his mouth and biting his skin, grinding his hips up and finally came, his semen landing on his own stomach.

Gavin started breathing hard, thrusting a few more times and finally came deep inside his partner making him flex his muscles a bit.

Letting go of the last of his semen, Gavin started panting and fell next to the guy.

The guy's frame next to him shook a bit, still riding his high breathing heavily and faced Gavin placing a hand on his chest.

"You're amazing" he exhaled, scooting in and laying his head on Gavin's toned chest.

Gavin became fidgety and uncomfortable in his position which makes him pull away from the guy and started suiting up.

The guy sat up and shot him a questioning look, "Where are you going?" He asked pulling the sheets to cover his naked body.

"I have work to do" Gavin said and placed a cigarette in between his lips and light it up, dragging in a long line of tobacco and exhaled feeling his body to relax a bit.

"Gotta go, it's a good fuck"

The guy's eyebrow furrowed and watched Gavin leaving.

***

Gavin closed the door of his sex partner's apartment door, and started walking out of the hallway.

"I thought you'll last longer, Detective" 

"AH! What the fuck!" Gavin jumped, in instinct, he punched Conan in the cheek his head snapping to his left, his skin turning white from the impact.

Conan's LED flashed red and faced Gavin with no emotion and caress his dented cheek, "That'll cost you a lot of money for punching me Detective" he said and lead the way instead leaving Gavin shocked

"You fucking scared me! Was that necessary?!" Gavin shouted and angrily catch up with Conan.

"Total damages will be $200" Conan said completely ignoring the fuming detective by his side.

"You've always been like this Conan, I can't stop myself from getting mad at you! You're the reason why I'm always angry," Gavin glared at the android who's an inch taller than him.

"You know, Detective, having sexual intercourse with your co-workers is a bad idea. There is a big possibility that these ' sexual partners' of yours will eventually fall in love for you and it will start a conflict in the workplace which makes you a bad person" Conan explained, opening the door and letting Gavin walk out first then he did as well.

"Why're you saying all these things?" Gavin asked furrowing his brows in confusion and stared at the android who's closing the door behind him. Conan walked beside him and they continued to walk to the car.

"I'm trying to say is that, all these sexual partners of yours who you work with will eventually turn their back on you and talk lewd rumors behind your back which might end up with you getting fired or forced to quit" Conan said walking to the passenger side and sat next to the driver's seat.

"And they might end up having a disease since you've been doing bareback lately with this particular partner"

"Hol-hold up..." Gavin stuttered, sitting on the driver's seat his head snapped to face Conan with blushed cheeks, "How did you know I was doing it bareback?"

"I know that the guy earlier was one of your sexual partner and I always scan what you're bringing every day since Fowler assigned me to be your partner. I observed that you're always bringing condom with you almost every day but when you met this guy, you suddenly stopped which is pretty unlikely of you" Conan stared back at Gavin with his piercing grey eyes.

When Conan finished his explanation, Gavin's mouth was open without him knowing which he immediately shut closed.

"That's a lot Conan, I almost mistaken you being jealous" Gavin laughed and start the car taking the long way home.

Gavin didn't saw but Conan looked away from him and to the distance.

"Yeah"

*

Getting out of the car, Gavin slam the door shut and stretched his sore muscles.

"I'm so tired!" Gavin yawned after stretching. He grab his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

"So, Detective, what should I order for dinner? You haven't eaten anything today but coffee" Conan said.

"I don't know what to eat, you decide for me" Gavin said while removing his jacket and his shirt throwing it on the sofa and flopped himself down the sofa sighing in content with closed eyes.

Gavin leaned back and let his skin feel the cold feeling of the leather against his tan skin and relaxed his whole body on the sofa, both his arms behind his head savoring the soft sound of nothingness and a faint sound of sirens in the background.

He was finally having his peaceful time when he heard rapid chopping noises from behind him. He groaned and look back and saw Conan moving his arm rapidly like chopping something in the kitchen.

"What are you doing Cone?" Gavin asked, resting his chin on the sofa watching Conan do what he's doing.

"I'm obviously cooking dinner" Conan replied while opening the stove.

Gavin rolled his eyes and averted his eyes off the android and return to his previous pose, "Smart-ass" he mumbled.

He look up and stare at the ceiling fan, watching its blades slowly rotating 'til he felt his eyes starts to feel heavy and slowly closed his eyes.

***

Gavin jolted awake to see Conan sitting next to him in the sofa, looking back at him with his grey eyes.

"What are you staring at?" Gavin asked, rubbing one of his eye still maintaining eye contact with Conan.

"I finished cooking dinner. I hesitated if I should wake you up or let you have your sleep, but you woke yourself up so let's go" Conan stood up from his sit and held out his hand.

Gavin sent him a questioning look but accepted it anyway.

'Why is it so hot all of a sudden?' Gavin thought and started wipe away the sweat dripping down his forehead. There must be something wrong with the AC since he's still shirtless, he should at least feel a little bit cold.

"Hey, Conan, is the air condition on? It's too hot in here" Gavin said, fanning himself and sat down in front of the table displaying Conan's freshly cooked carbonara with a ton of ham and cream, just like what he wanted.

"It broke down while you were asleep, don't worry I ordered a new one already" Conan replied and sat across from Gavin who's stuffing his face with food.

The table is not that big so it feels kind of awkward for Gavin to be watched while eating so he decided to break the silence.

Gavin swallowed, cream dripping down his chin, "Stop watching me, this is not a mukbang" he said sarcastically and shoved another twirl of carbonara in his mouth.

Conan didn't say anything but he only starts to remove his jacket and unzip his black shirt revealing his toned body, placing his clothes on the floor next to him.

The android's sudden action made Gavin's eyes wide and almost choke on his food while watching his android undress.

"W-why are you removing your clothes?" Gavin asked with blushed cheeks, his mouth still full looking down on Conan's toned chest and his visible abs from sitting.

Conan placed both his hands on the table, "Since the air condition is off, my body temperature is also starting to feel hot so this is the only option I have since you don't have a stand fan here" he answered.

Gavin blushed even more when Conan caught him checking him out and averted his eyes onto his plate of food in front of him.

"Detective," Conan called making Gavin look up, he resumed, "About your sex partners..."

His eyebrow arched, "What about 'em?" Gavin asked swallowing the last of his carbonara.

"I think..." Conan paused, his facial expression looks troubled and his LED glows a shade of yellow showing a sign of distress he continued.

"I think it's safer to fuck me instead"

If Gavin's still eating, he could have died from choking.

Gavin leaned back, his face filled with surprise, "Wait what? Conan, what the hell?" He said

"What I'm trying to say is that, if you end up having STD from that man then I will be sent away and destroyed. I don't want that" Conan said formally, his hands clasped together with determination in his eyes.

Gavin blinked and didn't say anything which made Conan sigh in defeat and removed his hands on the table and onto his lap, relaxing his back to the wooden chair.

Gavin cocked his head to the side in confusion which the android noticed.

Conan raised his knuckles and gestured him to come to him which Gavin obeyed surprising himself in the process.

Conan pushed the table way from him, the clattering of the plate echoed around the room, giving him space. He patted his lap and Gavin obeyed again, slowly sitting down on the android's warm lap making him gasp a bit.

Conan maintained eye contact but Gavin can't hold it anymore and looked away in embarrassment.

"Look at me," Conan whispered softly, bringing his hand to his face and slowly faced the blushing man towards him.

"You'll be safe, in my arms" Conan said and pressed his lips on Gavin softly. The warm contact made Gavin moan at the feeling, the android's tongue lapping on his bottom lip making his cock twitch in his pants.

Gavin has never tried to fuck an android and he regretted that decision. And he also didn't know about Conan having a dick until now.

Gavin wrapped his arms around the android deepening the kiss and unconsciously moved his hips rubbing against Conan's dick, which made the android moan in the kiss.

'I love that noise', Gavin thought and continued to rock his ass onto the android's cock few more times.

Conan pulled away from the kiss, Gavin was breathless and stood up removing his pants and boxers, his dick sprung free while the android watched.

"Do you think you can take it?" Conan breathed, watching the naked man before him unzipping his pants.

"I don't know, I've never received it in the ass," Gavin muttered then pulled down Conan's pants a huge dick springing free making him gulp and his dick to twitch.

"Why haven't you tried to be fucked?" The android ask, pulling Gavin to his lap their cocks rubbing against each other.

He shuddered at the feeling, "I-I don't trust no one" Gavin said and planted his face on the crook of the android's neck to support himself, slowly grinding his ass.

Conan's lips brushed his ears, biting it a little "So... you trust me?" He whispered, his warm large hands groping his ass guiding him to grind faster.

"Mm... yeah," he spoke breathlessly feeling his dick rubbing against someone's dick has never felt this good that he's almost certain that he might cum just by rubbing his dick on Conan's.

Gavin starts to grind his hips faster, gripping the android's shoulder tighter nearing his climax.

"Hold on, princess" Conan held him by the hips stopping his motion, "We wouldn't want you to cum by just rubbing my dick against yours now, would we?"

Gavin nodded eagerly.

This made the android chuckle, "You're so hot, princess" his hand rubbing Gavin's round globes.

Gavin pulled away from the hug and glared at him, "What do you mean princess? I'm not--- Ah!" He returned his face to the crook of his neck his whole body weakening.

"Did I just found the spot?" Conan smirked and rocked his finger inside Gavin's ass, hitting his prostate again making the shorter man moan loudly.

"W-what was that?" Gavin asked breathlessly, every word coming out of his mouth sent him shuddering.

"It's your prostate, princess" Conan answered and inserted another finger stretching him wider.

"F-fucking... hell..." Gavin moaned breathlessly through Conan's hair, the pleasure he's feeling needs more, he wants more.

"I... I need more... just fuck me..."

After a few more stretching, Conan pulled away and held his dick slowly circling Gavin's asshole.

"You sure?" Conan asked, stroking his dick and using his pre-cum as lube, the shorter of the two nodded.

Gavin slowly pushes himself down half-way Conan's shaft making him wince, "W-wow... it fucking hurts..." he breathed

"Now you, know how it feels like" Conan smirked and pushed him down completely, Gavin moaned loudly.

"F...fuck!" Gavin cursed, burrowing his face again in the crook of his neck, slowly fastening his pace hitting his prostate again and again.

"You like it don't you? You thought the bottom is just faking their reaction don't you? What does it feel like being fucked in the ass?" Conan spat, slapping Gavin's ass the pain travelled to his pulsating dick making him moan louder, "Answer!"

"It...fuck... it feels so good," Gavin moaned, gripping Conan by the nape and hugging him tight, "Y-you're gonna make me cum..." he said breathlessly, rocking his hips faster and harder against Conan's huge dick.

Conan's free hand gripped Gavin's untouched dick and starts stroking it fast matching the rhythm of Gavin's hip movements.

"Hnng.." Gavin bit on his shoulder, the knots in his abdomen starts to tighten almost reaching his climax.

Conan felt what he was feeling and so he stood up carrying him and lay him on the table, he raised Gavin's leg up to his shoulder and fucked him mercilessly.

"FUCK! CONAN! S-STOP!" Gavin moaned out loud, gripping the edge of the table tight making the whole table rock back and forth at how fast and deep Conan brutally hitting the same spot.

"I'm-I'm gonna cu-" Gavin flexed his abdomen, his cum squirting on his chest and some reaching his cheek but even though Gavin has reached his high, Conan continued to fuck him nonstop that Gavin's whole body starts doing convulsions and cumming one more time.

"S-s-stop... c-c-conan...." Gavin muttered, his eyes rolling at the back of his head from the pleasure.

"You're so beautiful when you're over stimulated" Conan grinned and kissed him deep and lovingly.

Gavin opened his eyes, recovering from his high only to see Conan with confused look, "W-what is it Conan?" Gavin asked chuckling at his expression.

Conan's expression is still confused, "Detective?" He asked, his voice seems to be fading away from him.

***

"Detective!"

SLAP!

"AH!" Gavin trashed on his spot, ending up to slide down the sofa and to the cold floor making him wince.

"Detective Reed, you have fallen asleep" Conan spoke softly above him watching him rubbing away the sleep in his eyes.

Gavin glared at the android and stood up, "Why the fuck did you slap me?!" He exclaimed angrily.

"You were talking in your sleep, you kept twitching and your temperature is high so I had to wake you up" Conan answered.

Gavin didn't answer, instead he went straight to the dinning table and starts eating his dinner in silence, Conan followed suit.

"I want to ask you something, Conan" Gavin said while munching his food, "If I got an STD, would you miss me if I die because of it?"

"No, I won't. I would laugh if they put 'died from too much dick' in your gravestone though"

'This shithead' he thought glaring at the android and continued eating angrily.

"I, too, have a question to ask you, Detective..." Conan paused, Gavin looked up from his dinner as if telling him to go on.

"Why were you moaning my name in your sleep?"

"PFFFFT"

●●●

Im so uninspired so thats why this chapter is shit, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.9K 41
A story based on Detroit Become Human, meet (F/N) a former CyberLife employee who one day decided to buy an android. Then he fell in love with said a...
127K 4.7K 32
❝You know what, fuck you. I'll put up a sign that says 'No assholes allowed'.❞ ❝So you're banning yourself?❞ [Various scenarios] In which Gavin gets...
75.1K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
83.2K 2.4K 38
❝You must be Hank's daughter.❞ ❝Indeed I am. And you must be that detective I've heard so much about.❞ All Time Highest Rankings (Not date related):...