Assassin's Creed ONESHOTS

Від nopeh_ruski

It's all in the title. I will try with all of my heart to update every weekend/as often as I can, but AD/HD a... Більше

Requests?
Connor Kenway x Reader (Watch Out!)
Jacob Frye x Assassin!Reader (Cargo Hijack)
A Note
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad x Novice!Reader (Training)
Edward Kenway x Pirate!Reader (Jackdaw)
Shay Cormac x Reader (Spy)
Arno Dorian x Reader (Street Fights)
Jacob Frye x Assassin Reader (Crazy Train)
Evie Frye x Female Assassin Reader! (Secret Admirer)
Ezio x Assassin Reader (To Kill a Killer)
Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (Yandere) x Reader (Bloody Valentine)
Lydia Frye x Male Soldier Reader (Espionage)
Modern! Aguilar de Nerha x Reader (Madre)
taking a break
Assassin's Favorite Songs!
Edward Kenway x Modern!Reader (Sailing)
SMUT! Malik Al-Sayf x Reader (My Favorite Novice)
Evie Frye x Yandere!Female Reader (Mine)
not exactly an update
Connor x Modern!Reader (Dakota)
{Preferences} His Name In Your Phone
Yandere!Shay Cormac x Shy!Reader (Don't Be Afraid, Love)
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Ciao, Bella)
Jacob Frye x Reader (A Drink)
Shay Cormac x Modern!Reader (Game Day)
Dating Altaïr Would Include
Dating Ezio Would Include
Dating Connor Would Include
Dating Jacob Would Include
Dating Evie Would Include
Kassandra x Female!Reader (Modified Blade)
Alexios x Reader (Ωραίος)
Jacob Frye x Reader (A Drink) Pt 2!
Kassandra x Evie (Different) MODERN AU!

Jacob Frye x Modern!Reader (JUST ASK HER!)

2.2K 52 38
Від nopeh_ruski

This is a tad bit AU, with all of the Assassins we know and love in high school. 100% inspired by events in my own high school. Also inspired by how my bf Michael asked me out aghhhh! ~❤️❤️❤️ He's such a sweetheart. ((UPDATE: MICHAEL IS A DICK. HE BROKE UP W ME OVER FUCKING TEXT. I WROTE THIS LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF BEFORE IT HAPPENED))

————————————————————————————————————————

Jacob's POV:

        "Just ask her, pollo (chicken)!" Said Ezio loudly. It was lunch break, and Jacob was stressing out over (Y/N) again.

        "Easy for you to say, Auditore." Said Jacob snappily, "You've got girls at your feet left and right. This is ME we're talking about." Ezio frowned, taking this in, before exhaling deeply.

        "You're just scared, Jacob. You have to live a little. Seriously, just go ask her! She's right over there!" Ezio said, pointing over to (Y/N)'s table, but Jacob slapped Ezio's hand back down quickly.

        "Don't point! She'll see! And I'd sooner kill myself than ask her out now." Jacob declared, head buried in his hands, "I...Well, I don't know, what if she doesn't like me back?" He asked, worried, "What do I do then?" Jacob was freaking out a little. Edward shook his head slowly at Jacob, sad at what love had turned him into.

        "If (Y/N) doesn't like you, move on, Jacob." Edward said, "She's not the only broad in the world. There are plenty like her." Jacob sighed loudly, and ran his hand through his dark hair.

       "No, there aren't. Not like her, at least. I don't know what I'm going to do. She'll never like a slacker like me." Jacob slumped down in his seat and took a long sip of his Gatorade.

       "Look, kid." Said Desmond, "If you can get that girl today, we'll stop calling you a chicken. Savvy?" Jacob smirked a little. Now that was a deal.

       "You're on." Jacob said cockily, with a strange sudden burst of confidence, "I'll have her by the end of the day, swear to God, and if not, you can call me a little bitch to your heart's content." Jacob declared. Desmond nodded, and he then spit on the palm of his hand. Jacob did the same, and they sealed the deal with a firm handshake.

(Y/N)'s POV:

        "Ugh, (Y/N). I think my brother's crazy for you." Said your best friend, Evie. You laughed a little, but your laughing quickly ceased when you saw the serious look on Evie's face.

        "I'm serious as a heart attack. Every time I look over at my brother dearest, he has his eyes fixed on you." Said Evie. You turned to look at Jacob, and sure enough, he was looking right at you. But he quickly averted his eyes by checking his wristwatch.

        "What a dork." Said Evie, "How am I related to that?" You laughed at her joke, and sighed a little. 

         "Well, lunch is almost over now, Evie." You said, a bit sad. Evie frowned a little, and slapped you playfully on the back.

         "I bet he'll ask you someday, when he grows some balls." She said, laughing at her own joke. But this time, you didn't laugh at Evie's joke. You were too busy studying Jacob. His face was so... Chiseled, and handsome. Sure he was a bad boy, and well... A bit of a dork, but he was cute, and funny, so you didn't really have a reason to hate him. If he asked you out, you would probably say 'Why not?' .

          The bell then rang, signaling the end of the lunch period. Damn. Physics was your next period, and your teacher was such a weird perv. You went to your locker to grab your books, and headed straight to class.

Jacob's POV:

        Jacob stopped Evie at her locker by grabbing her shoulder. Evie whipped around quickly and  stuck her finger right in the middle of Jacob's chest.

       "Grab me again, Jacob, and you'll never see the light of day." Evie threatened. Jacob threw his hands up in surrender.

        "Look, Evie... I know we don't exactly see eye to eye, but I need your help. You're so good at love and relationships, what with Greenie and all, so I figured that you could help me." Evie cocked an eyebrow.

        "Oh, my sweet baby brother, chasing after girls." She teased, "Who's the crush? Is it... (Y/N)?" She asked. Jacob looked a little upset, surprised that Evie knew straight away who it was.

        "Ezio told you, didn't he?" Asked Jacob, "I'll kill that punk, I swear." Evie rolled her eyes, frowning deeply.

        "Oh, please, Jacob." Evie said, "The way you look at her? Sod Ezio, I figured it out on my own!" Jacob frowned a little at this.

         "Look, I struck sort of a deal with the guys earlier. I need to know what (Y/N) does after school. That way, I can... Well, you know... Run in to her, coincidentally." Said Jacob, raising his eyebrows a little.

        "Alright, well... She goes to the school library every day. Usually the history section. That's all   I know." Evie said, "Oh, and, just by the by... If you DARE hurt her innocent and pure little heart, I will personally murder you. I will make sure that your death is slow, and painful, and agonizing. So, be nice to (Y/N), okay?" Asked Evie as she batted her eyelashes. Jacob only nodded.

        "Great! Now that that's sorted out, I'm of to class." Said Evie, "You can... Go and do whatever you do while you ditch class. See you around." She said, and she turned on her heel and began walking to her German class. Jacob waved her off, and, for once in his life, ACTUALLY WENT TO HIS ENGLISH CLASS (WHAAT?!)."

(Y/N)'s POV (After School):

        As you usually do after school, you made a beeline to the school library, straight to the history section. However, you stopped in your tracks when you saw a certain British man leaning against the history shelf, reading a book on the industrial revolution.

       "Jacob?" You said his name like it was a question. He raised his head to look at you, and smiled warmly when he saw your face. He shut his book promptly, losing his page. Maybe he wasn't that interested in his book after all.

        "(Y/N)." He said, tipping his newsboy hat, "Fancy seeing you here." You nodded, and began to walk towards the history shelf. You looked everywhere on the shelf, but saw no books on World War One. Looking up, you realized that they were on the very top of the shelf.

        "Damn it." You swore under your breath. You were going to have to ask someone for help. You reached up to try to grab a book, and got a little shocked when you felt a sudden warmth against your back. Jacob was reaching over you, pressing his large chest against you.

        "Please, allow me." He said with a breathy whisper. His smooth British accent could probably lull a black bear to sleep. He reached the book that you were aiming for, the World War One politics book. He handed it to you gently, and you smiled, blushing a little. Jacob was trying a little too hard, but you didn't exactly hate it.

        "So, you like to read?" He asked suddenly, snapping you out of your thoughts. You nodded your head as you sat down on the floor below the shelf, and Jacob joined you, sitting right next to you.

        "Well, my mother used to read to me a lot when I was very little." You said, sighing, "I love her so much." Jacob frowned a little, and you remembered what Evie told you about their mother dying during childbirth. You turned a shade of bright red in embarrassment.

        "I'm... I'm sorry, Jacob." You said, a little shakily, "I forgot." He smiled a weak smile at you, and then touched your shoulder lightly.

        "It's alright." He reassured you, "I never knew her, anyhow. I'm sure she was lovely." He said, his voice still a little sad as he removed his hand from your shoulder.

        "Jacob!" You shouted, and he turned right around. You grabbed a pen from your school bag, and then you grabbed Jacob's arm forcibly. You turned his arm over so that his wrist was facing upwards, and scribbled your cell number onto his wrist.

        "Be sure to call me." You said, and he smiled down at you. To your shock, he craned his neck down a little and gave you a peck on the lips. When he broke the kiss, you were blushing a bright red, and Jacob chuckled at your embarrassed form.

       "Of course, love. I'll call immediately." He said, crossing his chest to seal the promise, "Oh, and... if you ever want to come to my house to, I don't know, maybe study, or do something else... Just let me know." He then turned on his heel, and walked right out of that library. You sighed a little, and walked back towards the history section.

        "Evie." You said, "You can come out now." And out from behind the shelf emerged a squealing Evie.

        "How did you know I was hiding there? Oh my gosh, you and Jacob are SUCH DORKS, BUT YOU'RE BOTH SO CUTE!" She shouted, only to be shushed by that awful librarian Mrs. Brinkle.

        "Do you actually think he'll call me?" You asked as you walked out of the library with Evie. She giggled loudly. 

        "He'll call you everyday if he can." She said. You smiled a little, and she chuckled back. Maybe going out with Jacob Frye could be fun. After all, you always had  been a sucker for British accents...        

Jacob's POV:

"Man, am I going to have a story to tell the guys tomorrow!"  Jacob thought to himself as he walked home alone. (Y/N) was a real catch... A real catch, indeed.

————————————————————————————————————————

Ooh yaay High school AU thingy! I had so much fun writing this and being a little cliche (oops). Sorry if some of this doesn't make any sense, some parts of it I wrote at 2:00 am! This is essentially how Michael's friends made him ask me (except I added more drama, since it's a one shot). Michael's such a cute teddy bear, I'm so lucky to have him. Well, hope you enjoyed! Peace! ~❤️❤️❤️❤️ Natasha

P.S. Haha btw I just watched the most INAPPROPRIATE but FUNNY movie ever! It's called That's My Boy. It's rated R though, so 17+! And I mean that 100% (It's worse than Deadpool 😯).

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...