Forever And Always *Sequel* (...

By bebe05215

*Sequel to 'You Found Me' : Read it first then this one :) * Ariana Riddle and Draco Malfoy just finished t... More

Lies
First Day Back
The Cruciatus Curse
Halloween Ball (Part 1)
Halloween Ball (Part 2)
Animal I Have Become
Betrayal
The Day After
Consequences
Veritaserum
Keeping Secrets
Christmas Break (Part 1)
Christmas Break (Part 2)
The Ministry of Magic
Pissing Off The Carrows
Severus Snape
February Fun
March Madness (Part 1)
March Madness (Part 2)
Forever & Always My Ass!
What Situation?
Suspicions
Who Knew?
The Final Battle (Part 1)
The Final Battle (Part 2)
The Final Battle (Part 3)
The Aftermath
Promises
The Malfoy Trials
A Bad Feeling
Is She Dead?
Miracle Baby
Happiness And Love
Big Suprise
Wedding Bells
Epilogue
*Short Author's Note*

One Night

5.5K 129 36
By bebe05215

Ariana's POV

November went by quickly. Damian and I grew closer but I still didn't feel anything for him. He tells me he loves me but I always catch him talking to Luna Lovegood during our free period or watching her when he thinks no one is looking. He is totally in love with her and he won't even admit to himself. He's fixated with the idea of loving me. And as for Malfoy, yes don't act suprised I call him Malfoy now. He's been ignoring me and I've done the same. And to my suprise he didn't go out with Pansy after our break-up or mess with any other girl for that matter. He just stuck to himself. Blaise tells me he's a wreck. Sometimes I look at him and he looks depressed but he deserves it for what he did to me. I can tell that he wants to tell me something but can't because I teleport the minute I see him. I know very childish but I'm scared to confront him. 

Anyways, I was currently in the Astronomy Tower. I have been coming up here since my break up with Draco and I find that it helps me think. I yawned tired. Today was a busy day, and now that I think about it. I've been busy alot ever since I've started dating Damian. Being a Vampire he's always on the move, dragging me along with him. For example, today we went to Hogsmeade. I had finally convinced my father of letting the 4th years and up go. Snape  and the Carrow were fuming but I didn't care. Anywho, we walked around for hour and he bought me so much food and candy. We even had a huge snow ball fight that resulting in Damian winning. Shocker!

But yeah, I'd be lying if I said that Damian wasn't a good boyfriends because he was great. We even went to visit Scorpius during Thanksgiving. And my little man looking so big for four months. He immdeiately took a liking to Damian. We had fun but we only stayed for a day seeing as Draco was going to visit the next and I didn't want another fight breaking out. I sighed. I missed Draco but you know what they say, 'Good riddance to bad rabbish' I guess who ever says that is right. I continued to stare at the huge lake in front of me when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders. I didn't jump assuming that it was Damian. I turned around once he sat down next behind me but couldn't really make out his face but I knew it was Damian because his hair was blonde and falling in front of his face. I smiled.

"Hey babe" I leaned in and pecked his lips gently, feeling a spark that I've never felt with him before.

I turned back around and felt his arms wrap themselves around me and for the first time I enjoyed it. It felt right for some reason. I leaned back into his chest and sighed happily. Maybe there is hope.

"Hey Damian" I called. And he was silent for a moment.

"Mmmh?" He mumbled almost inaudiable. I looked up at him and was dissappointed when I still couldn't make out his face. The moon was covered with clouds.

"I can't see you" I pouted and his grip on me loosened as he spun me around completely so that I was straddling him. I could already tell where this was going and I wasn't having it. "Damian we've already talked about this. We can't have sex until I fall in love with you and no offense but that's not going to happen anytime soon." He stayed silent. "Please don't be mad at me it's just that I can't get over him and just because Draco stopped loving me doesn't mean that I did as well." He still stayed quiet. I sighed. "We could still make out if you want?" I asked and saw his head nodded up and down. I reached down and kissed him.

The kiss was amazing. Damian and I have kissed before but not like this. I tugged on his hair making him moan while we snogged and yes I said it snogged because we were beyond making out. He trailed kisses down my neck as his hands ran all over my body. He began to unbutton my school shirt and I suprisingly let him. Soon we were both wearing nothing but underwears. I was on the cold floor while he as on top of me. The kissing intensified and his finger played with my nipples. I moaned loudly and I could feel him smirking in the kiss. It reminded me so much of Draco that I couldn't stip myself from thinking and imagening him here with me right now. "Draco" I moaned and Damian froze on top of me. I clasped my hands over my mouth and sat up slightly but he was still sitting on top of me, between my legs.

"Oh Merlin! Damian I'm so sorry. I just-" I choked at my words as tears began to fall and he pulled me onto his lap and hugged me. "I love him Damian and I know that, that's probably the last thing you'd want to hear right now but it's true and I'm deeply sorry for leading you on." I began to get up but he stopped me and pulled me down returned us to our previous position. Me lying on the floor with him on top. "Damian this is not the-" He cut me off with his lips and I couldn't master enought strength to tell him no. The kiss, the moment it all felt right but I couldn't do this to Draco even if he was a cheating bastard. I pulled away.

"No! Damian I love Draco" I told him stubbornly and expected him to leave like he usually did when I rejected him but he remained still. Instead he bent down and lightly pressed his lips onto mine and pulling back.

"I love you too." I gasped. That wasn't Damian's voice it was...

"Draco?"

***

Draco's POV

Lonely. That's exactly how I felt. I was on my way to the Astronomy Tower. I haven't gone up there since Dumbledore was murdered but I found it stupid of me not too. I mean before he was killed I'd always go up there just to think and now I was about to do the same. I desperately needed to think of a way to win Ariana back. I miss her terribly but she hates me and I honestly don't blame her. If I was in her postion I doubt that I would have been understanding. But still it wasn't my fault. I was decieved as well. I finally got Pansy into confessing about the Polyjiuce potion but she wouldn't tell me whether or not Damian was involved but by the look in her eyes I could tell that he was.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I approached the railings of the tower. I was suprised to see a girl sitting by the egde looking down at the lake. It was hard to see her but at could tell that she was very beautiful. The way her long dark brown hair blew in the wind was breath taking. She was wearing the school uniform, your basic skirt and button down shirt. I squinted my eyes to look closer but they widened once I saw the dark mark on her left arm. It was Ariana. My heart literally skipped a beat. I hear her sigh so I built up the courage to finally talk to her and hoping that maybe she'll let me explain. I touched her shoulder and she didn't seem alarmed, which was a good thing because that means that she's extremely calm. She turned around after I sat down behind her. I took a deep breath once she turned around. I expected her to yell at me telling me to leave or maybe even leave herself but instead she just studied me. Soon something flashed through her eyes and she smiled.

"Hey babe" And she leaned in and kissed me. I sat there shocked. It was a simple peck on the lips but it sent shivers down my spine. It's been weeks since I've talked to her, let alone kissed her. She turned around and I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned back against my chest. I felt happy, the happiest I've been in weeks just by having her here with me. Then she spoke again.

"Hey Damian" Damain? Of course. No wonder she was being so nice to me. She thought that I was Damian. I could feel my nostrils flaring up but I remain calm.

"Mmmh?" I mumbled quietly, hoping she wouldn't notice the diference in our voices. 

"I can't see you" She pouted and I losened my grip on her and spun her around completely so that she was straddling me. She looked so sexy right now and call me selfish but I just had to have her. Plus it's not like I'm doing any harm. They probably have sex all the time. Why should this time be different? I stared at her waiting for her to make the first move.

"Damian we've already talked about this. We can't have sex until I fall in love with you and no offense but that's not going to happen anytime soon." I stayed silent. I was wrong, they don't have sex at all. And she said she doesn't love him. "Please don't be mad at me it's just that I can't get over him and just because Draco stopped loving me doesn't mean that I did as well." I still stayed quiet. But on the inside I was jumping with joy. She didn't hate me, she still loved me. I heard her sighed. "We could still make out if you want?" She asked and I could tell that she was just doing it to make me, 'Damian', feel better.  I nodded and soon she reached down and kissed me.

Wow! She was putting so much passion into the kiss but this made me angry. Is this how they alwayss snog?  She tugged on my hair causing me to moan without breaking the kiss. I couldn't resist so I began trailing kisses down her neck as I ran my hands all over her amazing body. I began to unbutton her school shirt and she suprisingly let me. I was getting angier by the minute. How could she just say that she loved me and make out with another guy using so much passion. But I didn't care I needed her and soon we were both wearing nothing but underwears. She was underneath me as we laid entwined on the floor. The kissing intensified and my fingers played with my nipples, causing her to moaned loudly and I smirked. I loved having this effect on her. Even it she thinks it's another guy giving it to her. "Draco" She moaned and I froze. Did she finally realize that it was me all alone. I got very nervous as she clasped her hands over her mouth and sat up slightly but I was still between her legs.

"Oh Merlin! Damian I'm so sorry. I just-" She choked on her words as tears began to fall. Releaved, I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her. She feels guilty for thinking about me why she's with 'Damian'. "I love him Damian and I know that, that's probably the last thing you'd want to hear right now but it's true and I'm deeply sorry for leading you on." She began to get up but I stopped me and pulled her down returned us to our previous position. She said she loved me, I can't let her go. "Damian this is not the-" I cut her off with my lips but she pulled away.

"No! Damian I love Draco" She said stubbornly and stayed still. She loved me and she wasn't willing to be with anyone else but me. I smiled though she probably couldn't see it. I bent down and lightly pressed my lips onto her and pulled back. I looked into her eyes and I couldn't help the words that came out of my mouth.

"I love you too." She gasped. Shit! She must have recognized my voice. 

"Draco?" Yup! She did. "Draco what the hell are you?" I panicked and kissed her with all the love and passion that I could master. She was hesitant at first but couldn't resist. I know that sounds cocky but hey! I'm the Slytherin Sex God. 

"I'm sorry A" I told her as I pulled away but she wouldn't talk to me she just laid there her eyes getting glossy. She tried to get up but I held her hand above her head. "Listen to me Ariana. God Dammit!" I yelled and she shook a bit causing me to feel guilty. I lowered my voice. "But not for cheating on you because I didn't and don't interrupt me. I love you Ariana and I always will. Remember the promise ring I gave you." She nodded tears slowly streaming down her face. "What does it say?" I asked her.

"For-" Her voice cracked so she cleared her throat. "Forver and Always"

"Yes Ariana and that means that I'll love you, forever and always. No one will change that. I didn't do anything with her. I thought she was you. I even confronted her about it and she finally admitted it to me. She told me that she used a polyjuice potion. Ask Blaise if you want he was there or even Daphne. They'll tell you. Please A believe me" I pleaded but she shook her head and I sighed. "Fine don't believe me but atleast let me have this one night. Atleast until I can prove to you that I am not lying. Please?" I begged and she knows that I never beg unless it's something that I desperately need. She seemed to be fighting with herself.

"Fine, but only this ONE night" She held up her index finger putting emphasis on the one. I chuckled and nodded. I heard her sighed before pulling me down into a kiss. I smiled. I may not have convinced her of my innocence but I'm atleast one step closer. As we continued to kiss my mind went blank. Making love to Ariana made me forget about everyone and everything. It was just us two. 

________________________________________________________________________

Liked ? Well then *Comment* or *Vote* :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 207 32
A list of upcoming story ideas
510 126 14
"A girl born without magic, with nothing but her own wit and spirit to rely on, has somehow cast a spell on me" Roseline Walker was a single mother t...
59.6K 1K 65
Elizabeth and Draco are total opposites. She is a total sweetheart and loved by all, while Draco is cold and disliked by many for his snobby personal...