Bitter Blood || a Park Woojin...

By nnnesssttt

❝You're a vampire too?❞ -- ✿*゚'゚a park woojin fan-fiction ✿*゚'゚ in which a fake vampire stupidly introduces h... More

INTRO & TRAILER
❀~must read~❀
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
027
028
029
030
031
032
FINAL CHAPTER : 033
APPRECIATION CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER: WJ
LADY ROSE ENTRY
HIDDEN FACTS & TRIVIA
SEQUEL
HELLO?

026

780 57 42
By nnnesssttt

❝ im tired. can i go home
and sleep, knowing i'll wake
up to see you here?"

-Chapter 43, The Sweetest Contempt, by yeonnieong

ONG RAEYEON

Tears desperately struggled keeping its place, as her face turned an utmost maroon, stuffed in a suffocating, musty place she knew nowhere of. Her lips were harshly fixed tight by a moist white cloth, and her hands were clutched by another's. 

An oddly gentle hold.

But scary.

Its been 2 whole hours and what Raeyeon could decipher was only the fact that she'd been held captive by an penguin masked man, who wouldn't give a damn thought of her who's been pleading him to let go all this time.

"Let...go-" her breath hitched, and her stomach irked with a tint rise of liquid. Raeyeon tried to raise her head up 'till the unknown man's sight. "e-excuse me, I feel sick. I may throw up..." the man stayed still, and the lass sighed, "s-sir, it may be unpleasant to-"

"Please remain silent."

That was the first time he spoke to her.

Raeyeon stared into the dead, cyan, plastic eyes of his mask. "Who are you? Why are you keeping me in a cell? I have to get back unless you'd like it if I call the police!" so much for trying to sound authoritative. 

He stayed silent again. 

Raeyeon wasn't stupid enough to predict that he was one force with the other vampire assassins, and she was proud enough to admit that she had her trip planned. How preposterous it'd be if she believed the letter just like that. 

She already turned on her GPS. And her phone was thankfully still safe, hidden in her thick jacket. 

Light emitted from afar, a sort of automatic sliding door satisfyingly opening itself, followed by shadows of two slick bodied figures, one a female with an uncomfortable tight pencil skirt, white turtle neck sweater, and black ankle boots; and a man with a formal suit. The woman was carrying files in her arms, as her heels clicked and clacked towards Raeyeon's way.

She has a terrible fashion sense.

When light came up to her face, Raeyeon gaped at her overly done, black black eyebrows, her lipstick, an ugly purple, and her face obviously baked with white, porcelain colored face powder. Despite her looks, however, she was surrounded by strong confidence. 

Still, terrible fashion sense. 

"I want to throw up, miss." Raeyeon said, when the woman stood right in front of the helpless girl. "For real, if you don't free me right now—" 

The woman grinned, two of her teeth huge in the middle, reminding Raeyeon of her dead bunny 10 years ago. She giggled before speaking, "My name is Natalie! Natalie Kim." jumping up and down with her chest at an utmost disturbing angle, bouncing up and down. "You must be Ms. Ong!"

Scrunching her eyebrows, Raeyeon lowered her voice, "....no. Don't know her." 

Raeyeon desperately tried to smile within the heart beats, biting the gums of her cheek inside, and her cold fingers fiddling behind her back. Neither of the three figures in the room responded to her, and Raeyeon only had one solution stuck on her mind. That is—

"What an absolutely foolish name it would be! It is very much preposterous itself to hear that such a surname exist! No offence to the owner though," laughing way too loudly, resonating through the darkness and tension of the dim prison. 

Raeyeon, you dumb head.

Natalie smirked, whispering into the suited man's ears. Then the man slid a chair similar to the one Raeyeon sat on, right in front of her, quite too close. "Trying to act chivalrous, young lady?" she spat. 

Natalie fished a pen out of her pocket, and harshly enough, she drew Raeyeon's blood with the object from her neck. 

"Ouch! What was that for?" 

Giggling, Natalie uttered, "Since your vampire friend would be searching for you, you'd need a replacement won't you?" she said. "Someone would have to be you, in order for him to stop searching, don't you think?"

What.

"You're going to trick Woojin and have someone else be with him into thinking it's me?!" Raeyeon asked. "what are you going to do with him then?"

She smirked, "Secret."

Fudge you, woman.

Raeyeon grimaced at her giddy personality, when she clapped her hands before opening her files with a huge grin, ear to ear. 

"Ms. Ong, Ms. Ong," she giggled. "its been my long time wish, to see you face to face." she giggled again, shaking her head this time. "Now I will have the sacred chance of testing you," then her lips came closer to Raeyeon's ears.  "like how I did with your brother."

Raeyeon's eyes widened. "Seongwoo-"

"Bingo." Natalie clapped in glee. "Wow you really are Ong Seongwoo's sister... Ong Seongwoo had a sibling!" she smiled a foxy grin. "Know that none shall spit a lie to the witch of the wit and the sly. The fox that penetrates all heart, to its worst unconscious wants," she sang. 

So she's another witch. How sick.

"You are very naive despite your power, young human descendant."

Human descendant?

A tint memory flashed into Raeyeon's mind, the dream she just had back at the train. Human descendant. "What are human descendants?" she asked. "I-I really don't know what's going on, I just need to comprehend all this—"

"I vow to answer your precious questions after you answer mine, Ms. Ong." she said. 

Raeyeon rolled her eyes. "Liar."

Natalie nodded. "Sure am." then her fingers snapped. "then I guess we're going to do this in a harder way." 

Her voice caught up her throat when grunts echoed a distance quite far behind her, fragile, hoarse coughs erupting as well. Raeyeon instantly ducked her head towards the source of the sound, "Who..."

More animal masked retards entered the cell, viciously kicking a man in a torn white blouse, his dry lungs hinted with every husky groans of his pain. The man had disheveled dark chocolate hair, a color pretty familiar; his skin coated in violent scars, as exhausted eye bags dropped his thin eyes; his outfit told her that he could be a student as well, but with the sudden coercive treatment he was getting, Raeyeon's mind went blank. 

She furrowed her eyebrows in anger, "Why would you do such a thing to an innocent man?! Leave him out of this!" squirming in her seat, as the penguin masked man tightened his clutch, "What's your problem?!"

Natalie giggled, "Look closely, young lady," she popped her mouth. "don't you know who that pitiful, bruised man is?"

Raeyeon lost it when the guy spat blood as he got kicked on his cheek. 

"STOP IT!"

"Tell me, Ms. Ong, who is he?"

"I-" Raeyeon's heart came to a halt when the man faced up to meet her eyes. Her limbs had no strength left, and blood arose her cheeks: a mixture of guilt, anger, and confusion, and maybe much more. As if her soul had left her, she barely even whispered,

"J-Jihoon..."

PARK WOOJIN

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck where did she go..."

Its been a whole 2 hours that he'd been wandering around the almost-empty, quiet ground of the station. The warmth of the packed lunch in his hands had turned a temperature with the chilling air around him. His teleportation wouldn't work to know where Raeyeon was, and he'd been frustrated the whole time, his heart putting weight heavier than ever.

Woojin doesn't have a phone, neither did he have any other communication with her other than his teleportation ability. If Raeyeon was in any form of danger, he swore to do any of what he could. 

Quite afar, he noticed two men in work uniforms, similar as the ones back at the train. They were both busy chit-chatting with one another, like some sort of heated conversation, but Woojin couldn't help feeling worried, so he hesitantly tapped his shoes towards them, cursing under his breath, until he heard them speaking—

"...I thought Seongwoo had no siblings," said the brown head. 

Seongwoo?

"He was a traitor after all, so he probably used a fabricated identity," said the red one, rubbing his nape. "damn, he was nice to me though. I wish all this wouldn't really matter. I don't want to kill him. Nor his sister. Nor any of the human descendants remaining whatsoever." 

The brown head sighed, "Don't get too attached with the enemy. Who knows you're in for a trap." then his phone rang, vibrating inside his pocket. Flicking it on, he wasn't at all taken aback. "it's them." he cleared his throat. "Agent— E-Excuse me?!"

Woojin leaned in further in attempt to hear the call.

"You've got her? She's really Seongwoo's sister?!"

Bastards. 

"I—"

Woojin stormed towards them, his speed leaping into a flash of lightning as his fingers placed itself to the brown head's collar, flames of rage in his eyes as the brown head dropped his phone. Stepping on his phone until the screen goes to black before anyone could hear his voice, "Where is she?" he dangerously muttered. Woojin's eyes trailed towards the pin on his uniform,

Kim Donghyun

"Where did you take her?!" Woojin cornered Donghyuk as he glared onto the other guy. "answer me." 

"Who are you—"

"Woojin-ah!" a familiar feminine voice called. 

Woojin instantly recognized the voice, turning around to face the girl he'd been searching for, looking quite awfully pale, but otherwise fine. He let go of Donghyun, blinking in confusion while furrowing his eyebrows.

He was sure Donghyun said that 'Seongwoo's sister' was caught.

Then common sense violently hit him on the head. "Shit," Woojin cursed. It must've been another Seongwoo. "I am so so so so so so sorry. Holy shit, sir, I did not mean to. Oh lord."

 Donghyun didn't really seem offended or angry at Woojin's action though, rather confused at Raeyeon's presence. "U-Uh, it's fine. I understand..." he kept scanning Raeyeon from head to toe, looking at his red head friend. 

is he a pervert?

Woojin coughed. "Well then, I should get going." he waltzed his way out of their sight, Raeyeon trailing on behind him after bowing towards them. "Raeyeon you dumb head where did you go? I thought you were dead for a second."

"Hahahaha no. I was at the toilet."

What a weird laugh.

Sounded like how google translate would sound.

"You took quite long for someone who hadn't had dinner." he uttered. Then he remembered, "Ah, here's the food. You should eat, but I'm sorry it turned cold." 

Raeyeon didn't seem fascinated by the food, "No thanks. I'm not hungry." 

The fuck?

"But—"

"Woojin-ah, can you take me home?" Raeyeon asked, smiling ear to ear. "Please, please, please?"

What's wrong with her?

"I miss my brother."

Woojin tilted his head, "...you don't live with your..." he paused, thinking of all the possibilities, working on his rusty brain cells. All the puzzles didn't match. Raeyeon was acting way too weird, not acting like herself, and all smiley and shit with Jihoon and Daniel nowhere to be found. Raeyeon didn't even seem to be aware that she never lived with her brother these past years, and now she's asking to go home to see Seongwoo. Woojin didn't know what was going on in his head but he was certain that Raeyeon was transparently different, and just— could it be?

Is she on drugs?

"Alright fine. I'll take you home."

--

[a/n: i hate myself alright y'all its been centuries since my last update and i give you dis piece of rotten egg asoifuhsaeofiuheufheiufh ykno- i've been completely into my studies and my teachers won't let me write, giving me tasks to do, giving me exams, quizzes, making me 356 sO sTRESSED-

ANYWHO HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOWOOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOJIN!!!! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING HUNBUN YOU AMAZING PIECE OF ART, I'M CRYIN YOU SHOULD GROW WELL!!! T-T 

im lowkey thinking of a special chapter since it's his birthday but yo my brain won't work with academics blocking my imaginations ykno what im saying. i feel drunk someone help-

anyways i love you guys and i would be shooketh if any of you still read this thing omg TT 

-love, min]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 295 10
•Fantasy/Horror AU Kim Miyoung has had feelings for her best friend Minho for a while now, but she's not so sure if those feelings are mutual. Nevert...
643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
78.9K 4.3K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...
90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...