The Monster Wants Me (Book 1)

By Grimmy_Black

#60 IN ROMANCE #53 IN GOOD GIRL Book 1: Beginning Date: Jan 16, 2017 Ending Date: June 14, 2017 (Sequel to... More

Heads Up Before Reading
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Trailer
Sequel for book 2
A/N
Book Cover
Its Back!!!
A/N
Thank You!
Important Please Read!!!!
Please Read Now

Last Chapter 20

16.7K 263 13
By Grimmy_Black

I had fun at Zack and Lilly's house. I got a very short break from him at least, but sadly I had to go back and I would be all alone with him.

Right now I'm sitting in the car with Zack. He's taking me back to Reyes' place. I groaned not wanting to see him.

"I know you don't want to go back, but I promised him I will bring you back in one piece. He would have my head if something happens to you." He said taking his one hand off the wheel.

When we got there Reyes was already on the front porch waiting. He looks up when we pulled in and stands up.

"Well, it was nice hanging out with you, Lucky." Zack looks over to me and I look back at him. "Yeah it was nice hanging out with you and Lilly, I had fun." He smiled.

"Well... Reyes is giving us the stink eye," he winks at me and I chuckled. I looked at Reyes and he was glaring at us.

"Hey, if Reyes gives you any trouble come to mine and Lilly's house and you can stay a couple of days." He said in all seriousness.

I nodded. "I should go before he does something to me again." He smiles and nods. "Good luck, Lucky." "You too, Zack." I got out and shut the car door.

I hear Zack pull out of the driveway and speed down the road. "What were you two talking about?" Reyes's voice made me jump and spun around to look at him.

"We talk about how fun we had last night with all three of us," I said partly telling the truth. "Uhmm... What did you all do?" Now he's was starting to irritate me.

"None of your damn business! Why do you keep on bothering me?!?!" I snapped with my eyes wide. He let out a throaty chuckle.

"I think Lillyan is rubbing off on you. I don't want you around her anymore." He said and grabbed me pulling me inside.

"What the fuck, why the hell not? She the only girl that is my friend that I have, Reyes." I started to hit his chest with my fist, but he slams me against the wall. "ENOUGH!"

I stopped and froze in shock. Reyes ran his fingers in his jet black hair and let out a heavy sigh. "Enough, just stop with the fighting. I'm not going to let you go. You're mine and only mine, my wife, my everything, the mother of my children. We will grow old together and will die together. Your my-my... Weakness."

He said looking down. "You are going to be the Queen of this gang. You will stand beside me through thick and thin. We will rule the world together, we will make everyone fall down on their knees for us, kitten."

He leaned down and whispers in my ear. "You and I will have everything, anything you want." He looks down and grabs my hand, but pauses. He looks up and gives me an intense stare. "Where the fuck is your ring?"

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

SHIT.

Fuck.

"I-um.. haha. I left it at Zacks house." I screamed when I hear Reyes's fist go through the wall by my head then he did another one by my stomach.

"Fuck! Reyes!" I jumped away from the holes in the wall and covered my face. "FUCK! KITTEN DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?"

"I-I... I'm sorry please I didn't want to ruin it or-or lose it. I took it off on Lilly's coffee table. Call them they-they could bring it up." I shuddered.

"If you don't keep it on your finger I will find a way of keeping it on there permanently." He walks away. A few minutes later I hear him talking on the phone to Zack.

I stood there in shock. I feel tears rimmed in my eyes. I let out a sob, sliding down the wall and put my head in my hands and just cried so hard.

An hour later of sitting on the floor and Reyes in the kitchen doing God knows what. There was a knock on the door and Reyes comes out not even looking at me. He opens up the door revealing Zack and Lilly.

Lilly being Lilly walk right in like she owns the place. Reyes gives her a glare. "Where's Artemis and what did you do to her?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it, it's none of your business." She ignores him and turns around.

She gasps and throws her hands on her mouth. "Reyes, what the hell did you do to her?" She says so softly walking towards me and helps me up. "Like I said it's none of your business what I do to her." He growls.

"Raziel, you need to stop this. She doesn't belong here, you're too dark for her, it's not healthy." She held on to me.

"DO NOT CALL ME BY THAT NAME, WOMAN!" Zack steps in between us. "Don't yell at my girlfriend and she's right Reyes, you're not good for Artemis." He tried to explain to Reyes.

"I don't fucking care. Artemis is my girl. I didn't bring you over here to tell me what to do. I brought you over to here to give me, my kitten's ring." He said angrily.

"Guys, it's ok. Just please give him the ring. I will see you guys again sometime." I said getting out of Lilly's arms and ran up to Reyes.

Zack sighs. "Okay." He digs in his pocket and pulls out the ring, handing it to Reyes. Lilly comes up and hugs me.

"I'm just 20 minutes away if you need me." She kisses by my cheeks and walks past Reyes with a glare and he does the same back to her.

Zack comes up to me and hugs me and I could hear Reyes growling. What's up with the growling?

"Hey, Lucky, just remember we will be here or at the house if you need us." He whispers in my ear and pulls away. I nod and wave my hand goodbye and he does the same and walks out with Lilly.

Reyes shuts the door and rubs his temples. "Ugh, they are so annoying when they are together." He went into the kitchen into the medicine cabinet and took out medicine and took two without water.

Reyes looks at me and walks up to me. He grabs my hand and slips the ring back on my finger.

"Come, let's get a bath." He grabs me up the stairs and into our room, in the bathroom.
He shuts the door and locked it and starts the water. "Strip." Was all he said.

He was already out of his clothes. "Strip or I will do it." I slowly got out of my clothes. He picks me up bridal style and sits us down in the tub. "Reyes-"

"Shhh just relax." He said with his eyes closed. A few minutes later Reyes was out and I was getting cold because the water changing. "Reyes." I shooked him.

"Reyes, wake up." He groans and his eyes fluttered open. He gently picks me up and puts me down on the ground and he gets out. He lazily dried both of us and picked me up and took us out of the bathroom.

"Reyes, my clothes." He shook his head. "Don't worry about it, kitten." He said softly and talked us to the bed and laid me down and he lays down behind me and closed his eyes.

I turned around facing away from him. He wraps his arms around me as I fall fast asleep.

*******

"HEY OPEN UP!!" A loud knock waking Reyes and I. "Stay low." Reyes pulls on his pants and shirt and grabs his gun. Reyes runs downstairs as I hurry up to get dressed.

I quietly followed Reyes down the stairs. Reyes looked out the window. "Fuck! the cops." He whispers yells. "HEY OPEN UP WE ARE THE POLICE." One of the officers yelled.

I felt happy that someone notices that I was gone and came to save me, but that went away when Reyes grabbed me and went into the basement.

I jumped when I heard the door upstairs burst open and footsteps squatter around the house. "Behave and stay quiet," Reyes said as we kept moving through the dark basement. Damn, how long is this basement?

When we got to the end of the huge dark basement there was a door and Reyes pulled out keys and unlocked it and opened it.

We walked up to the steps and was greeted with wind and trees. We turned around and see flashlights moving around and cops giving other cops orders.

As we went to walk further in the woods we stopped when we heard a voice behind us. "Hold up right there, Mister." I could feel Reyes tense and grabbed my hand tighter.

"Slowly turn around." The man said and we did as told. "Hands up in the air where I can see them."

We put our hands in the air and he ran up to me and patted me down. Reyes growled at him. "Get your filthy hands off my girl." He said anger running through his eyes.

The cop stopped touching me and went to Reyes and patted him down, but didn't find anything on him.

I gave Reyes a confused look and he winked at me. "Ok, turn around get down on your knees and hands on your thighs." He said as he called for back up.

We did as told and got down. Reyes quietly stretched his arm out and reached for something and that something was shiny. His gun.

He swiftly turns around and shoots the cop and drops the gun. He rips me up off the ground and started to run.

When we got out of the woods, cop cars were lined up along the road. Cops had guns pointing at us.

"Hold it right there! Do not move or we will shoot!" One of the cops said through the mic.

Cops came and surrounded us. They put handcuffs on Reyes and they came up to me to see if there were injuries on me.

I looked over I see Reyes was trying to fight them to get to me. "DONT. FUCKING. TOUCH. HER SHES MINE ONLY MINE. LET ME FUCKING GO, YOU FUCKING PRICKS. I WILL KILL YOU AND DONT THINK I WON'T!!"

He curses and shouted at the cops and they just chuckled. "Watch your head." They pulled Reyes down in the cop car and shut it. I can hear him yelling for me.

"KITTEN, KITTEN, DONT LET THEM TAKE ME, YOUR MINE! I WILL FIND A WAY OUT AND YOU WILL BE BACK IN MY ARMS!" I looked down at the ground and before the cops drove off. I hear Reyes say. "I LOVE YOU, KITTEN!"

Tears ran down my eyes. Not from being sad but happy that I'm free from this-my nightmare.

But I having a feeling that he will be back. I don't know how long he will be gone but when Reyes wants something he always gets it.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 353K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
1.7M 50.2K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
67.7K 932 31
Enemies to lovers❀️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
547K 12.1K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...