Be My Kiss in the Rain? (A On...

Galing kay CamelotXx

I was beaten and abused since I can remember. Not from my mother though..oh god she couldn't hurt a fly. My f... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 5

3.2K 35 5
Galing kay CamelotXx

"Avery?" I heard a voice walk into the women's room. I opened the stall door slightly to see Louis.

"LOUIS! This is the womens room!" I screamed at him, punched him playfully, then hugged him.

"Avie, Let's go,we already kinda played our game," He smiled.I glared at him for playing without me then I tried my best to smile back, but it was very hard.

"What happened out there?" He asked once we were outside on the cement sidewalk by the building heading towards their car.

I froze.

Should I tell him? I mean I already told Niall..maybe I should keep it with him.

"N-nothing," I stuttered. Nice dead give away, Avery.

"You sure?" He raised an eye brow to me.

"Positive," I tried to smile again. He slung an arm around me and took me to their car.

I had to sit in the back back next to Harry.

Oh. Boy.

The thing I  can't figure out is why? As simple as that. I can't figure out why he did it, does he still love me, and everything else.

I've been asking myself lots of questions lately that its starting to hurt.

I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes. Maybe then I can be happy in dream land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the cement. I had no idea where I was, but I was cold and confused.

I saw a curly haired boy walk by. Harry!

"Harry!" I tried to scream, but nothing came out.

Then Niall came to my side, "Avery! Come on!"

"What about Harry!" I yelled back.

"Whose Harry?" He cocked his head to the side like a little puppy. What? He doesn't know his brother/best friend/band mate? How...how could he forget?

"Harry Styles! Remember the one I am in love with. The cheeky curly haird boy with green eyes?" I did the same as him and cocked my head to the side.

He straightened his head back up right and stared into space, "I don't know what you're talking about," He said in  monotone starting to sound like a robot.

He just stood there not moving. I didn't even see his chest moving for air.

"NIALL!" I started to scream, but nothing came out again.

Then Louis came. He froze like Niall had, too. Zayn and Liam all did the same as well.

Then Harry came.

I stood up, "Harry none of the boys know you," I said looking him in the eyes while going in for a hug. He pushed me away, with lots of force that I fell to the ground. He pulled out something from behind him.

A hand? An arm? A body?

A girl.

He turned to her and smiled. She smiled back. He then kissed her and laughed at the same time. They....they seemed so happy.

I got that feeling that I had gotten at the laser place.

When you see your crush happy with someone else.

That little pit you get in your stomach like it isn't right. It wasn't right at all. They didn't even fit together.

I suddenly looked down and I had a knife.

I knew exactly what to do.

I started to walk towards the pair.

Now I wasn't in control of my body anymore. Something or someone over took it. It had me walked faster towards them. Then hold the knife up.

STAB!

Blood flew everywhere.

I watched a tear escaped the girls eyes.

Because I had killed...

Harry Styles.

I watched in horror as the blood flowed out of his side.

This is how much pain will probably come to me, too, Styles, call this even. A voice said in my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AVERY!!" A person was trying to shake me awake.

"What what!" I yelled back.

"We're home, love!" Harry smiled happily. Does he think I didn't see him and her?

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door of the car to Niall's place.

I opened the door to his complex to find Niall in the kitchen, again. No, he wasn't cooking he was eating everyday every second. That boy always fascinated me in a way. He was different, but a good different.

The rest of the boys were like that. All different, in a good way, but they all had a different different. It sounds confusing, but I guess we can put it this way...I've never met anyone like them. Then again I've really never met anyone. I've always been, in a way, protected from the world.

I hated it. I hated my old life.

That's why I don't want to tell any of the boys because that life should be behind me now. I don't want to revisit it.

"So," Niall must've noticed my presence, "What happened in there?" He turned around and leaned against the counter taking a bit of the sandwich he had made.

I froze, "In-in where?"

"Avie, you know what I'm talking about," He sighed but said seriously. I knew exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about at Laser Quest. Why I skipped out on the game. Why I cried. I was broken. You never realize how much you like someone, until you see them with someone else.

I sat down, "Niall? It'll sound really stupid," I sighed.

"I bet it won't  just tell me," He sat down by me and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"You know how Harry walked off at one point while we were waiting?" I asked him. He nodded, "Well, he walked up to this girl and talked to her...then he started to leave...but came back for a kiss from her.." I sighed again, "Niall, We aren't even dating....he doesn't even like me....so why do I feel this way?" I looked into his eyes.

"That's not a stupid thing, Avery. That's called love. It can do weird things to us, and be either the best things that's ever happened to us or the worse. Either way it's unexplainable. Harry does in fact like you. You've made quite an impression on him since you've been here. Harry can be really stupid sometimes, too. Eventually you'll learn to forgive him, we all have....soon your time will come for it," That sounded really deep for Niall. And I was right it wasn't even Niall who said that, it was Zayn.

"How - how long have you been here?" I asked Zayn with a few tears.

"I came over to see if Niall had salt. Then I heard you talking and I thought I could help," He shrugged as he went to Niall's cupboards to grab what he needed.

"Well, anyways thanks," I smiled faintly. Zayn nodded than left.

"I was going to say the same thing!" Niall whined. I just giggled at him.

"I'm going to bed, Night Nialler!" I skipped down the hallway to my room.

I heard later in the night Niall's door close. He most've gone to bed now.

Then a few minutes later, mine opened.

"Ni- mmmm!!" I screamed as duck tape went across my mouth and a blindfold around my eyes. Whoever it was must've been a boy scout because they knew how to tie knots around my hands. After my feet and hands were tethered together, someone picked me up and threw me over their back.

They threw me in the back of something once we got outside. I'm guessing this was a type of van?

The drove wildly though. I was flying around the back hitting walls over and over again. My head was throbbing and my hips were being bruised up by this. I believe I felt some blood trickling down my back.

"Mmm," I heard something else scream. I'm not alone?

"Mm!" I said back. I flipped my head back and my blindfold came off. I'm so glad I have smooth hair even though its wavy its soft and smooth.

I looked around, I was right we are in some type of van. It was dark so I couldn't see the other person.

"MM!" I screamed again trying to find them. I then heard a faint mmm from the corner. I scooted over there and turned around so my hands were to them. I found their face and took their blindfold off. I eventually found their mouth too with duck tape on it like mine. I ripped it off.

"OW!" They screamed at me.

"Mmm," I replied trying to say sorry.

"Let me help you with that," They felt around my face and eventually found my mouth. They ripped it off me, too.

"OW!" I also screamed.

"Now you see how I feel," The voice sounded so familiar. I squinted my eyes in the dark to try and see who they were.

"Thanks anyways," I said ending a silence that had fallen between us.

"Avery?" He asked. I could tell now he was at least a he. He had a deep husky voice, but I still couldn't place the face.

"Who are you?" I asked a bit scared.

They sighed, "Well, I guess I wasn't that important to you if you can't even recognize my voice."

"Ha- Harry?" I asked with a stutter.

"yep," He sighed again. I couldn't say anything else. I slowly crawled away to a corner. I was trying to get as fair away as possible from him.

I sat in the corner and a small tear slid down my cheek. It all suddenly hit me that I was being kidnapped. Had John found me? Why did he take Harry then?

I was also crying because my only hope was already with me in this van.

I heard something sit down beside me. I flinched as they slung an arm around me.

"shh, it's okay. Harry will protect you," I could just feel he had a smirk on his face. I leaned into him resting my head on his shoulder.

This felt so right, but it felt so fake, too.

"Avery?" He asked after a while.

"Yes, Harry?"

"Do...do you like me?" What? why was he asking me this? Now?

"Harry..I.." I stuttered a bit. I was scarred to tell him what I actually felt. He'd probably get scarred away and leave me.

"And I mean as in like like," He sighed.

"I don't like like you....I love you," Oh, shit! Did I just? dear..god..

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Harry, When I first saw you I was lost.....lost in your eyes. I sound like I'm a dumb teenage girl...in which I am, but I know for sure it's right for me to be this deeply in love with you. It was like love at first sight for me. It was something beautiful.....but then it was all recked last night, Harry," I admitted to him, "You kissed her. I never realized how much I liked...no LOVED you until that..." I sighed after admitting everything to him.

"Avery?" He said silently.

"What!" I snapped a bit because I was remembering last night, "sorry." I said softly.

"I love you."

-

-

-

So...They're being kidnapped? OH MAH GAWD! THEY ARE BEING KIDNAPPED!!!!!! Sorry this chapter was a bit iffy. I didn't really like it, but hey...I did my best for being really tired. I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa