Chapter 23

Note To The Lovely Readers:

A few of you commented on my last chapter saying you cried.

That was my goal.

That may sound really weird and harsh, but my goal was to get you emotionally attached to this story.

Thank you for letting me accomplish that.

This chapter is dedicated to each and every one of you that has made this possible. Without you guys there would be no point in writing these words, chapters, the story itself, or even just having an account on this site. I feel as if I've come a long way since I joined the community of Wattpad. Back in June, I was completely undiscovered. Now here we are, about half a year later, almost 30,000 reads on this book, almost 200 fans, and 500 something votes.

Today I went through and read all the past comments on each of my stories. I feel so lucky to have such kind people on here. I feel lucky to have met all of these directioners because of this.

This fandom truly is a large, loving family.

Massive Thank You </3

-

-

-

---

-

-

-

---

-

-

-

Every morning golden streams of light like to play peek-a-boo with me. They like to rudely wake me up also. Usually, I'm happy to see them shining brightly. Usually, I'm generally happy, but today was a day for sorrow. My bed springs sighed with a squeak as I hopped off to grab my maroon robe and walk down stairs while following the smell of breakfast.

"Good morning," Niall smiled to me lightly as he came over and kissed me on the cheek. I laughed a little then continued to walk towards the kitchen.

Someone came from behind me and hugged me tightly, "Are you sure you're ready?" I turned my head to the voice. Liam starred at me from behind with a questioning look. I nodded and he loosened his grasp around my waist so I could continue to walk.

"Oh god, who woke the bear?!" Louis laughed from the sofa of my living room. Zayn was beside him watching tv and started to burst out laughing also. I shook my head at the mischevious boys.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" I heard Harry's husky voice come from somewhere in the kitchen. I looked all around but couldn't find him.

"Harry? Where are you," I laughed a little from my confusion.

"Up here!" I looked up to find him sitting on top of my cupboards.

"Get down! I don't want you hurting yourself!" I said playfully.

"If you insist," He mumbled.

With that, he leaped down and tackled me in the process and somehow managed to cause a bunch of pots, pans, plates, etc. to fall with him. The rest of the boys ran into the kitchen to make sure everyone was okay.

"Harry! You naughty little boy! You could at least wait until you're in a bedroom!" Lou joked around as he saw our position that we had landed in. His joke caused everyone to laugh while mine and Harry's faces  turned beat red.