perfect strangers- sam winche...

By sherlockianwrites

you live a simply in a small town where you've spent your entire life. in a small town where nothing out of t... More

meeting the winchesters
home
rising sun
roommates
not a becky
the winchesters
yellow eyes
miserable at best
your mess is mine
confusion
sweet emotion
goodnight
dream a little dream of me
the cave
it's not goodbye
love
coming home
perfect
becky rosen
coming and going
the other brother
a little game
pain
gone
i don't love you
highway to hell
rivers and roads
it's not over
cynical
what's done is done
daydreaming
i was made for loving you
just a plate
later
goodnight
anything but perfect
rough love
silent screaming
blood and bones
not quite thaumaturgy
an explanation
everything
night moves
a morning rose
liar liar
failed apologies

an idea

2.3K 57 5
By sherlockianwrites

life without sam is unbearable. life in general is unbearable. everything just seems so numb. so unfamiliar. so unnecessary. dean has been a help, with his comforting words, warm hugs, and constant fries. sam hasn't made an effort to talk to you, and you haven't to him either. dean thinks the both of you are being unreasonable, but he discusses this with you in a softer manner than he does to sam. you can hear them arguing late at night, and you always ask dean to stop, but he never does. in fact, it just seems to encourage him further. the nightmares come and go, each worse than the last. your brain is filled with visions of death. death of your mother. your brother. curiosity consumes you, as your brain takes a creative twist to what might be happening back home. you begin to feel homesick, longing for your friends, and the familiarity of your small town. adam sticks in your head. his extracurricular activities sicken you, and you can't help but wonder what he's doing now. everything seemed so hard, until you had a plan. a plan to fix things with sam. a plan to end the pain, and to end everything. if only this were something you could discuss with dean. it would be much easier to develop a solid plan. but for now, it's an idea. an idea that could work. an idea that has to work. and fortunately, this idea begins, and ends, with your death. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 9K 49
+ This book is filled with oneshots about my OTP, Destiel. I hope you enjoy reading them. + Started: [26/12/2016]
218K 2.8K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
19.4K 177 32
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
1.5K 62 16
this is my first time writing so if you could give feedback, that'd be great. Supernatural was your favorite show. Little did you know that you'd be...