The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

By AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... More

The Plasma Paradox
Unkown Power
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3

7.1K 162 88
By AnaklusmosX

Recap: "Beneath this cloak is darkness. Beneath this hood is forgotten. But let me take it off so you can remember what you have left behind. What you have created. Darkness. Evil. Destruction."

And with that Apoth pulled the hood off his head.

"Did you miss me?"

Deafening Silence. Those were the two words that described the scene. Nothing moved, nothing made a sound. Even the wind itself became still.

One voice broke out among them all, "But... I... I killed you. I saw the light drain from your eyes," Athena whispered, and yet everyone could hear it.

Apoth smirked, he looked around seeing the younger campers look at him with a mix of curiosity and fear.

But when his eyes reached the ones that had survived the Titan War. They were filled with hate and fear.

Clarisse screamed in fury as she charged Apoth. "No Clarisse!" Ares shouted, but it was too late.

Clarisse hoisted her spear, "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!" She yelled, gaining momentum as she charged the powerful deity.

Apoth grinned sadistically as he too charged the demigod, he always hated this; filth no good excuse for a daughter of war.

"NO, I WANT TWO OF YOU!" Apoth shouted as he flashed behind Clarisse and split her in half with one scythe. He smiled as the mutilated body crumbled to the ground.

The smell and look were disgusting. And yet, Apoth still smiled at the sight. He breathed in the filthy oxygen.

He walked back to his place. Slowly and leisurely. He twirled his scythe as he had a skip in his step. Once he got back to his spot he turned around.

Apoth then looked to the Gods. To say he was confused was an understatement. Half the Gods looked scared, and the other half.... Happy?

Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, Demeter, and Aphrodite had big smiles covering their faces. They then walked over to Apoth.

Apoth growled, he hated these Gods. He hated every living thing around him, even his own army.

Apollo hurried over to Apoth, "Hi-yah Perce! How's it been? We," He motioned to the other four Gods approaching him, "thought you were dead."

Gaea started to approach to intervene, but Apoth rose a fist and she immediately backed up again.

Apoth glared at the God, "Do you wish to fade? ALL OF YOU!" He screamed at the Gods approaching him.

They all took a step back. Now, fear clearly covering their faces. They shook their heads no.

"You think being friendly will forgive you of your actions? I gave you a chance... And you all voted to die. I don't give second chances to those who don't deserve it," He whispered lethally.

Hermes shook his head, "What do you mean? We all voted for you to live. They," He pointed to the Gods looking at him fearfully, "were the ones who voted for you to die, not us."

Apoth clearly confused shook his head, "No I was told that it was a unanimous decision, that you all voted for me to die. Athena told me-." He stopped.

Realization dawned upon him. Athena. It was her. Athena. She had played him. Athena. She took away his life. Athena. It was all her fault. Athena. She. Planned. It. All. ALL OF IT!

Apoth looked up, his red eyes meeting Athena's grey ones. Apoth couldn't handle all the hate that had boiled up inside him for this witch.

His eyes glowed like a raging fire. His jaw flexed as he grinded his teeth. "I'm going to kill you," he mouthed to the Goddess of Wisdom.

His aura flared into physical appearance. Red pulses of the aura moved rapidly, creating a more flamed texture.

He instantly teleported behind the Goddess, surprising all the Gods nearby. Athena whipped around, shield in hand.

She tried to block herself by shoving her shield in his face, but Apoth simply swatted the shield away. To think she thought Medusa could scare him. Pathetic.

He grabbed her neck and hoisted her into the air, successfully choking the Wisdom Goddess. "I will condemn you to the darkest of tortures and then I will bathe in your ichor."

A hand was put on his shoulder, "Perseus." Apoth turned around to see Artemis standing there. Apoth growled, "Perseus is dead."

Artemis nodded, Apoth saw her eyes glance to the Wisdom Goddess in his grasp. "Perseus... Please, just... stop. For me, for us." The Gods gasped at that.

Zeus was going to make his move before he realized that this being was much stronger than him. He was going to be a better leader, and he knew the consequences of fighting this... monster of a demigod.

Apoth turned to Athena still struggling in his grasp. Only a little bit longer and she would pass out. Apoth growled, he turned to Artemis and his eyes softened.

He let go of Athena, but not before giving her throat an extra hateful squeeze. Athena collapsed to the ground, breathing in hard.

Poseidon rushed over to her side and helped the Goddess up. He glared at Apoth, "I don't know who you are Perseus but trust me, the seas are not on your side."

Apoth was confused, 'Poseidon doesn't know who I am? What's going on here?' He glared back at Poseidon, "What do you mean you don't know who I am. You should know me the most out of all these Gods."

It was Poseidon's turn to be confused. "I'm sure I would know if I knew you." Apoth thought and thought of what happened to his birth father. He snarled.

He turned back to Athena. He teleported behind her and pressed a scythe up to her neck, "What did you do to him?" He whispered lethally.

Athena scrambled for her words, Apoth pressed the scythe into her throat more, "Tell me. Now. Or I will gift you to the Giants to entertain themselves."

Athena gulped, "I swear I didn't do anything to the Fish." Apoth glared at the back of her head, "Then tell me who did."

Athena shook her head. Apoth growled as he turned to the other Gods. He removed the scythe from Athena's neck.

Apoth walked over to where the other Gods stood. He quickly turned around and froze Athena's ichor, not allowing her to move.

He looked directly into each Gods' pair of eyes. It wasn't until he reached Hera's did he stop.

Hera shivered, his cold gaze was frighteningly terrifying. Apoth walked up to the Goddess but before he could reach her Zeus blocked his way.

Zeus looked into Apoth's eyes, "It was my idea. So don't you even dare think of touching my wife."

Apoth was actually surprised, Zeus was actually being a good person/god right now. Apoth nodded to him before walking over to Poseidon.

He grabbed the God by the collar, froze his blood and then walked over to Hera. "Did he vote against me?"

Hera shook her head, Apoth nodded, he slapped the Goddess in the face, causing the Goddess to fall onto her ass.

Much to the situations importance, Hephaestus, Apollo, and Hermes all shared a quiet chuckle.

Zeus did nothing to stop Apoth from walking up to his wife, Apoth controlled her ichor to make her stand back up.

He grabbed the Goddess by her hair, "Fix him. Now." He then unfroze, threw the God of the Seas at her and walked away.

Apoth walked up to the King of Gods, "May I look at your demigods?" Zeus was hesitant but nodded, "As long as you don't harm them, swear it."

Apoth nodded, "I, Perseus "Apoth" Jackson, hereby swear on the Styx to not harm the demigods while I observe them unless they harm me first."

Zeus nodded at the promise before stepping aside for Apoth. Apoth looked at Artemis, he signaled for her to follow him.

Artemis quickly caught up to him. As Apoth walked her turned to Artemis for a quick second, "I will try to end this war on peaceful terms, although I doubt Gaea will like it."

Artemis was surprised, "Really?" She asked hopefully. Apoth just nodded in response.

Once he made it to the demigods they all took a defensive stance. Apoth nodded, "Well trained, taking on a Roman Tactic, powerful... but too many flaws."

His eyes landed on The Nine. He walked over to them, Artemis still following his trail. He recognized his two Cousins and that one student Annabeth taught.

"Ahh, well if it isn't Thalia Grace, Nico Di Angelo and oh look, Gretchen, I hope all of you are doing well ever since you banished me."

The mentioned three took a step back, fear evident in their eyes. As he was going to say another thing, a boy growled and pointed his sword at him.

Apoth's raised an eyebrow, "What are you going to do with that?" Jackson growled again, "You are not fit to speak of any of their names," He said and pointing his sword at Gretchen, Nico and Thalia.

The other members of The Nine who didn't know who he was nodded. Apoth turned to Artemis, "So, which one of them would you like as a pet?"

The Nine all got into a defensive stance. Apoth chuckled, "Take a joke, I'm trying to have some fun here." Jackson growled and summoned the water from the lake. It hovered for a second before it turned into spikes and soared towards Apoth.

Thalia looked to Artemis who was shaking her head. Apoth grinned as the water neared. When the spikes hit his body they dispersed and became a sort of second coat around his cloak.

The Seven (Not Nico and Thalia) all stared in surprise at what happened. Jackson growled and charged Apoth. Apoth shook his head.

When Jackson was close enough Apoth flipped him the bird, "Fuck off birdy!" Apoth shouted out as he backflip kicked the other 'Son of Poseidon' into the air.

Apoth laughed, he turned to Artemis who was looking up trying to find where Jackson was in the sky. Apoth slowly walked up behind her.

He could barely hear her whisper, "Damn what a kick." Apoth smirked before quickly turning her around and putting his lips on hers.

At first, Artemis was surprised but slowly she melted into his embrace. Apoth wrapped his arms around her waist as she hooked her arms around his neck and started to play with his hair a little.

Apoth unlatched his lips off hers, "It was a pretty good kick wasn't it," He whispered as he started to kiss her again. Artemis smiled under the kiss, "Only you could make such a romantic moment so unromantic," She said between breaths.

Apoth smirked, "Romance? You want romance. I'll give you a little taste of romance." In the middle of battlefield mind, you are where this is taking place XD.

Apoth's hand traveled below her waist as he cupped her ass. Artemis shivered at the new touch. Apoth then began to bite her lip as his tongue explored the Goddess's mouth.

Apoth slowly lowered them onto the ground. He laid Artemis on her back as he fiercely began to grope her entire body. Artemis moaned at his touch. But then he pulled back, causing the Moon Goddess to whimper at the loss of touch.

Apoth smirked, "I can't do romance my ass," He whispered in her ear as he got up and walked back towards the Gods.

He noticed the stares of the Gods, some ranged from fury to lust.

Apoth looked to Gaea, "Call the monsters off, we will settle this through a treaty."

Gaea growled, she looked back then smiled. "I think it's time we call this little alliance between you and us off Apoth."

Apoth shook his head, the remaining Giants started to make their way through the army and up to where they were standing.

"I know we can't beat you, alone," Gaea sneered. Apoth took a step back, "You wouldn't, they wouldn't even think of helping you."

Gaea cackled, "Oh yes they will, why do you think that they wouldn't help their own sister?"

Apoth growled, "Gaea... you don't want to do this." Gaea than became serious, very serious, "Oh but Apoth, I do."

Gaea started to glow a dull green as she slowly chanted, her eyes glowed a bright green as her symbol engraved itself into the Earth.

Apoth grinded his teeth, he couldn't stop her, it's universal law you can't invade on an ancient spell.

He turned back to the Gods who were looking at the exchange in fear, "Take the demigods, you can't handle this amount of power she's about to bring in."

Ares stepped up, "We can handle everything that plate of dirt can throw at us. We are Gods!"

Zeus placed his hand on Ares' shoulder, "We will do as Perseus asks of us," he looked at Apoth, "It's the least we can do."

Apoth nodded, "Just do it, take them behind camp and hide, even if it means being arrogant assholes while doing it."

The Gods flashed the whole camp away, including themselves. Apoth turned around, waiting for the impending fight that he knew he'd have no chance of winning.

Gaea's chanting slowly stopped, the green glow faded and the symbol engraved into the Earth faded away. Once Gaea was done with her ritual she collapsed to the ground.

She took deep, quick breaths. Gaea looked up to Apoth, a smirk covering her face. Apoth shook his head, "You've made a mistake calling them here Gaea."

Flashes of immensely bright levels appeared behind Gaea, Apoth looked on in interest and honestly a little bit of fear. These beings all together proved to be the rulers of the Universe.

The brightness began to fade and revealed 10 glowing figures behind Gaea. Apoth growled at the sight.

Gaea smirked, "Apoth, let me introduce you to Ouranos, Pontus, Erebus, Nyx, Thalassa, Aether, Hemera, Eros, Ananke, and Chronos. The Primordials."

Hi, hope you liked it, the kissing part was weird for me to right cause I don't write anything near lemons, that's Jonah's thing.

So, yeah this book is almost done, I hope you guys are enjoying reading it as I am writing it. 

I don't really have anything else to say, so...

Bye-ah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
87.1K 1.8K 21
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || With the help of hi...
216K 7.9K 105
He lost his heart. Shattered, torn apart by those who he loved... Those who he thought loved him. He gave up all hope of ever finding it again. Yet h...
389K 8.8K 33
The war is over; Percy Jackson hopes to breathe a sigh of relief and have his happily ever after with Annabeth Chase. In comes Gwen - a daughter of...