Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’• More

first heat
dreams
first chapter of lifeโ™ก
Pt 2โ™ก
hiiโ™ก, please read!!ยฐ
its our life โ˜†
Bad boyโ™ก
The war is over
Thank youโ™กโ™กโ™ก
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
โ……แŽฏโ„•โ„‚โ„ฐ แ‡โ„แ†โ„‹ โ„ณโ„ฐ
โ……แŽฏโ„•โ„‚โ„ฐ แ‡โ„แ†โ„‹ โ„ณโ„ฐ (โ„™แŽฏโ„›แ† 2)
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeee๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
My smile is extinct๐Ÿฅ€
Hiyaaaโค๏ธ
My smile is extinct (2)๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€
Forbidden loveโš”๏ธโฃ๏ธ
Forbidden love โš”๏ธโฃ๏ธ(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Im coming home (mpreg part 2)
Hiya
Its a date๐ŸŒผ
Stay in the game ๐Ÿˆโฃ๏ธ
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
Anxiety๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿšฌ
Another question
Hi!!!!
Galra! Shiro~2
A TEMPORARY end

My Alpha๐Ÿ’‹

14.6K 127 25
By floralsu3

Shiros an omega and Keith's his alpha, they've been together for two years and Keith already knows about Shiro being an omega.

"Hey babe, where are my blockers? I've looked everywhere and I can't find them anywhere and I checked the calendar I'm going to start soon so like I need them now!" Shiro said as he searched frantically around the bathroom. "Wait your about to start? Didn't your last cycle just end? Like a week ago? " Keith asked he walked up the stairs to the bathroom. "No it ended the start of this month and now I feel it getting close and I would like to be prepared for it to start again babe." Shiro said as he rushed to the bedroom and started going through the closet. Keith walked in the bathroom and saw a small container that had gel pills in them by the tub on the floors. He laughed silently to himself and picked up the bottle and shook it. Shiro heard it and walked out of the room to see the container in keiths hand. "Oh thank god baby, where did you find it?" Shiro asked as he smiled brightly and took the bottle of pills from Keith's hand. "Beside the tub, and excuse me, I found your blockers don't I deserve something more than just a thank you?" Keith said as he crossed him arms in a sassy manner. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith deeply. Keith kissed him back and continued to kiss him deeply while sneaking his hand up shiros shirt. Shiro was too into the kiss to notice keiths hand. Keith groped shiros chest tightly causing Shiro let out a shakey breath. "Mm they've gotten bigger babe..you are getting close to your cycle." Keith said softly as he attached his lips to shiros neck,causing Shiro to moan softly. "N-no, you know what I said about sex before my heats, it makes it worse to go through so your going to haft wait okay babe?" Shiro asked as he removed keiths arm from underneath his shirt. Keith whines and hugged Shiro. Shiro already knew what Keith was going for he guarded his arse from being groped by his alpha. Keith snuck his hands around Shiro while laying his head on shiros shoulder. He was expecting to grab something thick and soft but he grabbed a pair of hands and squeezed them tightly while looking at shiro. "Your predictable hun, you need new moves." Shiro laughed out as he kissed Keith's forehead and went downstairs to the couch and laid down to watch a show. Keith grumbled to himself and rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to fix dinner. "You hungry Shiro?" Keith asked as he washed his hands. "No." Shiro yelled from the couch as he cuddled a blanket. Keith walked into the living room and made Shiro lean up so he could sit down and let Shiro lay his head on Keith's lap. Shiro yawned and laid his head on Keith's lap, after he laid his head down he grabbed Keiths hand and placed it on his head. Keith smiled lightly and started running his hand through shiros hair. "Keith your stomach is growling, go eat. I can fix you something if you'd like." Shiro said. Keith grabbed his phone and dialed a Chinese restaurant. "Nah it's cool, I'm craving some Chinese anyway." Keith said as he talked to the people and ordered his and shiros food.

Shiro fell asleep and Keith heard knocking on the door. He tried to get up but Shiro stirred around and kept his grip on Keith's thigh. Keith slowly picked shiros head and laid it down. He walked to the door and received his food. He paid the delivery guy and closed the door than walked into the kitchen and sat the food down on the table. He unpacked everything and took it to the living room and sat it on the coffee table. "Honey, wake up an eat. You didn't eat anything yesterday." Keith said as he rubbed shiros shoulder. Shiro whined and turned the other way. "Shiro wake up, or I'm going to mark you everywhere." Keith said as he licked shiros neck. Shiro shot up. "I'm awake!" Shiro said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. "Here, eat." Keith said as he handed Shiro the Chinese food. Shiro shyed away and looked at Keith. "I don't wanna.." Shiro whined out. "No babe you need to eat okay. No excuses." Keith said as he sat beside shiro. "Do I haft too?" Shiro asked as he got comfortable and looked at the food. "Yes you do, if your worrying about your weight, babe your not fat. Your thick Theres a difference I promise you and plus you have a lot of muscle. Baby please eat." Keith said as he kissed his cheek. Shiro sighed and started eating. "Thank you, what are we watching?" Keith asked as he un-paused the show. "I zombie." Shiro said as he ate some noodles. "This is so good..." Shiro thought as he ate more. Keith smiled at him eating and continued eating his food. They finished eating and got ready for bed. Keith changed into a pair of basketball shorts while Shiro changed into a over-sized hoodie and a pair of boxers. "Goodnight, sweet dreams and I love you."Keith said as he played with shiros hair, putting both of them to sleep.

Midnight~~~

Keith was asleep on his side and shiro was on his stomach. Shiro woke up feeling quite warm so he took his hoodie off and stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the light than splashed some cold water on his face. "Shit...god I feel sick.." Shiro thought as he tried to walk. He walked down the hallway to the room. "Oh no.." Shiro thought as he squeezed his stomach and placed his hand over his mouth. He rushed back to the restroom and threw up. Keith grumbled at the light of the bathroom shining into the dark room. He opened his eyes and got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Shiro sat on his knees with his arm on the toilet and his forehead on his arm. "Mm you okay Shiro?" Keith asked as he rubbed shiros back. Shiro shook his head. Keith placed his hands on shiros neck, over the scarred bite mark he made to claim Shiro 3 years ago. "Must be running a fever. He's going to start today.." Keith thought as he helped Shiro up and to the bedroom. Shiro laid down on his back with his arms covering his face. Keith walked downstairs to the kitchen and got Shiro his temperature control as well as some stomach medicine to help with the nausea. He walked back up and went to the restroom and got a small bowl of cold water along with a towel and a rag. He went back to the bedroom and sat it down. "How are you feeling?" Keith asked softly as he rubbed shiros stomach. "I feel like dying...I'm great." Shiro said as he gave Keith a weak thumbs up. Keith grabbed the rag and moved shiros arm and placed it on his forehead. "Keep that there and let me get you some water." Keith said as he got up and got Shiro a glass of cold water. He walked back in and took the rag off of shiros head. Shiro leaned up and grabbed the temperature pills and took two of them. "Thank you Keith." Shiro said as he finished taking the temperature pills. "Your welcome babe. Now finish taking your medicine." Keith said. Shiro took the stomach medicine and finished the glass of water. "I'm hot..." Shiro said quietly. Keith Un-covered shiros legs and ran the rag up and down shiros legs and over his torso. Shiro felt slightly better so he got comfortable in bed and went back to sleep. Keith smiled and kissed shiros head and cleaned everything up and went back to bed. He laid down and shiro instantly cuddled into him while snoring softly. Keith went to sleep as well.

8 in the morning.

The alarm clock went off, waking Keith easily but pissed Shiro off. Shiro grumbled and un-plugged the alarm clock and went back to sleep. Keith got up and got ready for work. After he finished putting on his work clothes and brushed his hair and teeth, he went back to the bedroom and sat on the bed beside shiro. "Baby? Wake up." Keith said softly as he rubbed shiros shoulder. Shiro woke up slightly. "Good morning, how are you feeling?" Keith asked "I'm fine, just sleepy. Where are you going?" Shiro asked sleepily. "I have work, remember?" Keith said as he put his hair up in a ponytail. "No...no don't leave please" Shiro whined as he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist and laid his head on his lap. "Baby I'm sorry but I have to go work okay? I'll call you during my lunch break." Keith said softly as he tried to get up. "Please please noooo don't leave me" Shiro whined out as he leaned up with a sad expression on his face. Keith kissed Shiro deeply and removed himself from shiros grasp. Shiro teared up and stared at Keith with puppy eyes. "Baby, look I'll see if I can get off early today okay?" Keith said as he cupped shiros face and wiped his tears. "No.." Shiro whined more. "I'm sorry, I'll bring you back a present okay babe, I gotta go I'm going to be late. I love you Shiro oh and also if you start your heat today, the toys are in the closet and the medicine in the cabinets in the bathroom, goodbye Shiro I'll see you this afternoon. Love you." Keith said as he left for work.

Shiro sighed sadly and laid back down and went back to sleep.

12 Pm

Shiro woke up and yawned as he flipped on his side and looked at his phone.
Missed calls: 2
Voicemails: 1
Shiro opened the voicemail.
Keith: "Hey babe, just wanted to check on you, your probably still asleep. Anyway I'll be home about 5 tonight okay babe. I love you and I'll see you tonight bye."

Shiro smiled and blushed a little. "I need to take a shower." Shiro said to himself as he got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and made it the way he liked it. He took of everything besides his boxers and looked in the mirror. "Oh no...I gained weight..."Shiro said to himself as he pinched the little bit of fat he had on his stomach. He got in the shower and cleaned himself. Shiro bit his lip and grabbed his arse, thinking of Keith. "A-alpha..." Shiro thought as he grabbed more. He slid his finger between his cheeks and inserted one into his hole, thrusting it in and out. He felt wet, not from the shower but from his heat. "Ahh..no..it started."Shiro thought as he thrusted his fingers into his hole at a fast pace. Shiro moaned out as he drooled a little. "More..I need more.." Shiro panted out as he stumbled to the closet in their bedroom and found a vibrating di*do. He started sucking on it as he fingered himself. Shiro moaned as he found his sweet spot. He grabbed his phone and quickly called Keith. Keith was on break because of the slow run in equipment trucks. He was chilling in his vehicle, listening to the radio. He heard his phone ringing so he picked it up and answered the call.

Keith: hey babe what's up?
Shiro: ahh...ahh! Baby I need you...it started.."Shiro moaned through the phone.
Keith: oh shit, you started? When did you start? Baby, I don't get off until 4 today. I can see if they'll let me go early. For now just use your toys and I'll be home soon okay?" Keith spoke softly
Shiro: p-please...come home and f*ck me...I'm so wet...A-alpha...please.." Shiro panted out as he tried to keep his moans in.
Keith hung up and went and talked to his boss. "Sir I need to get home, like now please. May I? It's very very urgent and i need to leave." Keith begged "put in 15 more minutes than you can." His boss said. Keith nodded and went back to work.

Shiro started to finger himself more, rubbing his fingers into his sweet spot every time. Shiro arched his back his he sped up his fingers. "Ah! Oh my god...I need*ngh~*..m-my alpha.." Shiro moaned out as he continued sucking on his fingers while using his other hand to pleasure himself.

Keith's 15 minutes were up and he drove home. "Babe! I'm home!" Keith yelled out into the house. "Alpha!" Shiro moaned out as he got to his feet and sat on the bed, waiting for Keith. Keith rushed up stairs and was greeted by a pair of hungry lips, eager for pleasure. Keith picked Shiro up and threw him on the bed. Shiro moaned into the kiss as he took keiths shirt off. He than tugged at keiths pants. "off, now" Shiro demanded as he bit keiths lip. Keith took off his pants and boxers. Shiro licked his lips and brought Keith closer and starting sucking him off. "God...so good." Keith said as he started to thrust into shiros mouth. Shiro stopped and laid on the bed with his legs wide open. "I'm so wet babe...please f*ck me..now" Shiro panted out as he fingered himself more. Keith was fully hard by now. He grabbed Shiros waist and pulled him underneath so Keith was on top of Shiro. He bent down and attached his lips to shiros neck, leading down to shiros puffy chest. Keith circled his tongue around one of shiros nipples while pinching the other. "Ha...ahh! God. Please...I can't take much more teasing and waiting." Shiro moaned out as he leaned his head back in pleasure. Keith started sucking on one of them. Making Shiro moan loudly as he grabbed the bedsheets. Keith stopped and lined himself up with shiros wet hole. "You ready?" Keith asked. Shiro nodded eagerly as he bit his lip. Keith bent down and kissed Shiro deeply while he slid himself in. *Ah!~* Shiro moaned as he scratched Keith's back. Keith bit his lip and started moving in a slow pace. "More.." Shiro moaned as he sucked on his fingers. Keith sped up His thrust, trying to aim for shiros spot. Shiro continued to moan out as his inside were being penetrated. Keith thrusted faster as he pinned shiros hands above his head. "He's drooling a little." Keith thought as he slowed his thrust and watched Shiros expressions. "D-don't..Ah..stop." Shiro moaned. Keith smiled and pulled out of Shiro. Shiro whimpered and started fingering himself hard. Keith grabbed a vibrator and walked back to the bed. "Oh...yes yes yes...m-more.." Shiro moaned as he grabbed Keiths thigh. He ran the vibrator up and down shiros member. Keith removed shiros hand and started fingering Shiro fast as he teased the tip with the vibrator. "O-oh my god...i-I'm about to cum...Keith.. keith. Ahh!" Shiro moaned as waves of intense pleasure came over him, making his hole pulse and his member twitch as he came a lot into his stomach.  Keith smiled and turned off the vibrator and rubbed shiros stomach lightly. "Better?" Keith asked as he kissed Shiro. "Sexually? Yes. Physically? No...I have a ache in my shoulders and my head." Shiro said as he came down from his sex high. Keith got up and got dressed and ran a hot bath. Shiro was sitting up with one of his old t-shirts on. Keith was wearing a clean pair of boxers and some sweats. He turned off the water and called for Shiro. Shiro got off the bed and went to the bathroom and sat in the tub. Keith was cleaning his face with a toner. Shiro rubbed his shoulder and tried to ease the muscle tension. Keith saw him and grabbed a stool and sat behind Shiro than started to massage shiros shoulder. "Mmm..thanks hun, f*ck that feels great." Shiro softly said as he sunk into Keith's touch. Shiro finished bathing it was around 8 at night so they got ready for bed. Shiro laid down first than Keith was beside him. "Goodnight Keith.. I'm glad your my husband and I love you and I always will.. my king." Shiro shyly said as he cuddled into Keith's chest. Keith smiled and blushed than went to sleep.

Hiyaa so I was meaning to ask on the last chapter, should I write more angst along with fluff? Lemme knoww toodles~~~❤️💁🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
180K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...