The Girl From The Show

By lilmamaw

Kevin Alston, is a 19 year old R&B singer. He's currently on tour and only has one show left. He's loved the... More

The Show
The Loss
The Telling
I.D.W.T.A.I
Too
Lonely
Never
Truth
Badgered
Now He Talks
Is She Okay?
Different sides Of The Story
Not Trustworthy
Something More
Starting over
Heartbreaks and headaches
Rethinking
Reminiscing
Responsibility
Making Moves
Overthinking
Stay
Fight
Slow down
....
The Old end to the New Beginning

The Decision

312 3 5
By lilmamaw

Kevin's POV

Is it something I said? Maybe I came on too strong.

"Uh...Nothing." I reply as I scratch the back of my neck nervously and embarrassed.

"Did you just ask me out?" She asked me. I glanced at her and she had a slight smirk on her face.

"Yeah?" I question. She laughed and looked at her friend.

"Sandra! Do you hear him?" She asked, still laughing. I raised a eyebrow at her. Her friend just stared at me the same way I was looking at her.

"He's funny. I like him." Amelia said once she stopped laughing. She began eating again and I looked up at her friend.

She tried to hide her laugh.

"What?" Amelia asked looking between us with a mouth full of chicken.

"He's for real." Her friend told her. She tilted her head to the side and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't." She tells me.
I nodded, but I really wanted to the why.

"Why not meils?" Her friend asked her. She gave her a look that made her friends mouth shape into a "O"

"Past relationships?" I ask her. She glanced at me and nodded.

"It's aight." I tell her, seeing that she felt a little bad.

I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out.

Ashley🤞🏼: He's outside for you.

Me: thx

"Well, I have to go, Imma keep in touch with y'all." I smirk at Amelia. She smiled faintly before stuffing her face with chicken again.

"Bye Sandra." I smile at her. She giggled and waved. Clearly nervous.

I headed out the venue and to my ride before I headed back the the Big Apple.

"Good afternoon Mr. Alston, to the airport?" My driver Westley asked me. I looked in the backseat and saw all my luggage, so there was no reason to go back to the Hotel.

"Yeah" I reply as I get comfy, knowing that it takes at least an hour to get to the airport, and this is the perfect time to sleep.

(8 hours later)

"Honey I'm home!!" I yell into my empty apartment, laughing at myself.

"I can't wait till I can actually tell my girl that." I mumble to myself.

After taking a shower and getting comfortable I decided that I was gonna call uh..... I forgot her name, but I got her snap so I'mma just look it up.

Amelia

Yeahhh, that's right. Amelia.

I clicked the call icon and called her.

"Hello?" I heard her British accent ask. The screen was black and I couldn't see anything.

"Aye it's Kevin." I reply. The screen moved and I could see her.

"Don't look at my edges, they are not it chief." She chuckled.

"What are you chatting about? Ain't nobody worried about ya edges." I told her.

She laughed and sat the camera down.

"So what's up?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"Why'd you call bozo?" She asked with a giggle.

"Well first, stop cursing me out in British. Second, because I'm bored." I shrugged.

"Britain's speak English dummy." She laughed harder.

"Oh my bad." I shrugged again.

"Meils! We have to go!" I heard someone yell in the background.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

"Guess you'll have to call this cute ting back later." She smirked.

"I guess so." I smirked back.

The call ended and I sat back with a smile on my face.

Now I really ain't got nothing to do.

My phone started ringing and a random number popped up.

"Hello?"

I heard screaming on the other line.

"Uh, You aight?" I asked.

"KEV HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!"
Kierra's voice echoed through the phone, scaring me half to death.

"Kierra, where are you?" I yelled back into the phone.

"KEV!" She screamed.

My heart spend up even more once the call ended.

My twin sister is the only person I have, I can't lose her. I can't.

Aye ayyeee!!!!!

Quick cast call real quick.

Amelia Monèt

Kevin Alston

Kierra Alston

*Only reason I changed Shari's name is so it could match Kevs more. So yah*

COMMENT, LIKE AND VOTE!

Love y'all,
~Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
89.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...