Haikyuu Oneshots

Od amiratitanium

A collection of Haikyuu oneshots. Viac

Cheering you on (Lev Haiba)
New OTP (Goshiki Tsutomu)
THE CLAW (Not an x reader, sort of crack?)
Drunk Conversations (Iwaizumi Hajime)
Sorry I'm not Normal (TsukkiYama)
Worth it Part 2 ! (Bokuto Koutarou)
Upcoming
Haikyuu Headcanons!
Haikyuu Headcanons 2
Reason (Tendou Satori)
Side character angst
I'll Update More!
Lovely Complex (Daishou Suguru)
Falling (Ushijima Wakatoshi)
Always (Dad! Yamamoto x Child! Reader)
Lucky (Tendou Satori)

Worth it part 1 (Bokuto Kotarou)

26.9K 215 136
Od amiratitanium

A/N:  My first soulmate AU! this was originally on my deviant art Account and just copied it here!
Bokuto Kotarou Soulmate AU
"Worth it"
Part 1
Soulmate Au: You will feel the pain that your soulmate feels

'7:20'
Friday

It was quiet.

Yeah, that was the best way to describe it.

You looked at your watch and continued to tap your desk with your pen as the noise echoes out through the empty classroom.

Now why were you up this early?
You apparently had an essay that was due today and you left it at your locker so you came to school extra early to finish it, but it seems that you underestimated yourself thinking that it would take you ages to finish, but no, you finished way ahead of schedule and are now sitting alone in your classroom, one of your shoulders aching, sleepy and waiting for classes to start. Oh and did i mention one of your shoulders aching? Yeah well you assumed that it was your soulmate again .

Yeah. Again.

Everyday there would always be a new bruise,a new scar or even major injuries, up to the point where you felt like you were hit by bus.

You honestly don't know what your soulmate is thinking, so you assumed that he was either abused or just plain stupid. You weren't really sure what to think of them, but you were sure that when you meet them you're going to strangle them. (granted you would also feel the pain but it would totally be fine).

You just sighed and stared intensely at the board, ignoring the fact that you looked like an ax murderer with the expression that you wore.

"(Name)-chan, would you knock that off, you look like you're going to burn holes into the board." a voice rang followed by the closing of the classroom door, making you snap out of your thoughts.

" Oh!(F/N)! Finally i was getting lonely." You mused gesturing for her to take a seat next to you.

She just nodded and sat down on the chair to your left and began. " Why are you even here so early?"

You sighed and spoke." Left my essay here, i finished it way before the time and i had wait to until you guys came."

(F/N) shook her head and stood up from her seat causing you to look at her. " I see. But you still don't seem at ease, is there something else bothering you?"

You jolted up in your seat amazed at how she read you like a book. "Yeah i feel like my shoulder's been dislocated or something."

(F/N) gasped and started pacing around the classroom like an angry teacher. "It's your Soulmate again isn't it? When we find that guy i'm so going to kill them for making you feel like this."

You shook your head and laughed at her childishness." As much as i would love to see you do that, i'm the one that has a bone to pick with them."

"Geez would hurt for them to be a little more careful, their not the only ones getting affected ya know." (F/N) frowned and started rambling about ways to kill your soulmate even after you tried to dismiss them.

" Honesty though, (F/N), I'm worried about them, are they some sort of stunt man or something? I mean who gets bruises almost everyday?" You said with slight panic in your voice.

(F/N) stopped rambling for a moment and faced you. "I don't really know (Name)-chan i'm not really an expert, and i myself haven't even found my soulmate yet. But maybe their just an athlete or something? Yeah that could be it."

You sighed and crossed your arms."I don't really think that's the case (F/N), i mean what sport can do that much damage to a person?"

(F/N) thought for a moment and spoke."Oh i don't know, Track, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball-

"-Alright I get it, I get it, they could potentially be an athlete." You said cutting her off.

" See, they probably aren't even in danger! And maybe their even here in Fukurodani." She said, poking you with one of her elbows.

you just rolled your eyes at her comment."And what makes you say that?"

"Well,"She started." Since your soulmate could potentially be an athlete and the sports fest here is coming up... soooo it wouldn't be unnatural for your soulmate to have so many bruises."

You just scoffed in response.

"Oh come on wouldn't it be a good thing? I mean maybe he's the captain of soccer club! I heard he's pretty hot." (F/N) smirked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh please the only good thing about my soulmate going to school here is that i would have plenty of chances to kill them seeing as i would be able to see them everyday." You retorted and huffed at her
stupid theory.

"Oh come on don't knock in till you try it." She said chuckling.

"Says the person who wanted to take revenge on my soulmate in my stead." You shot back as you tried your best to not to give in to her convincing.

" I know, I know, but i take it back, I mean what if your soulmate is Akaashi? You know the pretty setter from the volleyball club." She spoke, stars forming in her eyes as she squealed in her seat.

You only shook your head at her fangirling as your mouth curved upwards. " Yeah, yeah, i know, but i wouldn't dream of taking my best friend's ultimate crush." You teased as (F/N)'s face suddenly started to grow red with embarrassment.

You just chuckled at her reaction as she pouted and spoke. "Yeah well, what if your soulmate was the volleyball club's captain? You two seem close"

You looked up to her, head tilting sightly. "What? Bokuto-kun?"

She nodded facing you with a stern face as you started to laugh.

Now it was her turn to tilt her head, surprised by your outburst she asked." Ha? What's so funny."

"Nothing, it-t's just we're close but i've never thought of him that way you know, we're just bros." You spoke chuckling mud sentence.

I mean you never really thought of him that way.

Did you?

Sure He was nice to you. And he was cool and helpful so-

Wait. You know what. you shouldn't really be thinking of this.

You shook off the thought and tried to tone down your laugh.

Once your laughter died down (F/N) looked at you skeptically. "Are you sure?" she asked

You nodded and affirmed but she wasn't convinced. "Are you sure?" She asked once more.

You froze for a minute pondering at her lack of trust in your affirmation. "Hmm? why won't she believe me, i'm pretty sure i made it clear.' you thought as you hesitantly nodded.

" Is that so? Even with his back muscles and super buff thighs?" She asked as grinned mischievously, her grin rivaling that of the Nekoma's Captain's grin.

You knew she was having a blast now but you on the other hand blew a fuse, (F/N) new you had a thing with guys with buff backs and thick thighs. Now you were imagining Bokuto's super thick thighs.

'Damn you (F/N)' You thought as you slapped your cheeks to stop yourself from blushing.

"Oho what's this? I thought you didn't like him?" She cooed as she poked your cheek.

"Shut it. So what if i like his thighs?" You shouted, then realizing what you just said you clamped your mouth shut with your hands as you curled up in embarrassment.

(F/N) Laughed hysterically at your outburst. And started to slap your shoulder on impulse. You winced in pain as coincidentally she was slapping the shoulder that was injured.

"OW! What the heck (F/N)! STOP SLAPPING MY GODDAMN SHOULDERRR " You scolded as you dramatically clutched your shoulder.

"OH MY GOSH (NAME) I'M SO SORRY I GOT JUST GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT!" (F/N) ran next to your side and stared to check for anymore damage."DOES IT HURT? SHOULD WE GO-

"-(F/N)! CALM DOWN!"you shouted cutting her off. She goes silent and you sighed. "Sweet Jesus. I'm fine. Just never do that again." you told her as she nodded frantically.

"But i really think we should go to the infirmary like right now." She suggested grinning sheepishly as she helped you stand up.

You nodded and pursed you lips as you stood up. "Hey (F/N)-chan, i'm fine going by myself you know."

"Ehhh, but i'm the one who slapped your back too hard this should be my responsibility." She hurriedly said panicking that you might be mad at her.

You just chuckled at her state and waved it off. " It's not that I don't want your help but, i'll be good on my own i don't want you to skip class, you're aiming for the honor role this year too right?"

(F/N) looked at you guiltily and reluctantly agreed. " Just remember if you need anything come ask me okay?"

You nodded and grinned. "Oh and if you really want to make it up to me, treat me to Yakisoba bread later."

(F/N) couldn't help but snicker at your request, but of course she agreed.

Giving her a small goodbye you make your way over to the infirmary.

~

You went to the stairs making your way to the ground floor which is where the infirmary is located, you took a right near the gym and arrived in a matter of minutes.

You sat down near the nurse's table and situated yourself next to one of the rooms. You looked around and saw more students than usual today and most of them seemed to be young athletes from different clubs.

'I guess (F/N)-chan was right about plenty of students getting injured, seeing as the sports fest is right around the corner. I'd never thought she'd be right. Maybe she's right about Bokuto too- I mean I shouldn't get ahead of myself, for all i know she could be wrong, right? you thought.

Then the creaking of a door could be heard cutting you off from your thoughts as it opens revealing the nurse coming in. " Oh (Last Name)-chan are you here to get your bruises treated again?"

You shook your head at her and explained. " No, not this time, i'm just here to get my shoulder checked, it's aching."

She chuckled and lead you one of the beds, she slides the curtains to the side and lets you sit down, she hands you and ice pack and you put it on your shoulder, your left one to be exact, as she closed the curtains and left to treat the other students.

Sitting down you hear familiar voices from the bed situated right beside you.

A calm voice sates."Bokuto-san We need to get you treated right away before your injury gets worse."

"But Akaashiiiii." a rather childish voice responds.

You heard these voices before, and their names, could they be?-

' Akaashi? wait is that Akaashi and Bokuto? What are they doing here?" you pondered getting curious, you tried to peek through the curtains but just as you were about to, the nurse entered and asked what was wrong.

You decided to sit tight for a bit and get as much information as possible, I know it sounds weird but your curiosity got the better of you, and you honestly were wondering why HIM of all people were there.

You quickly slid your hand over to the rim of the curtains, revealing an a shirtless Bokuto and an anxious Akaashi shifting over to give Bokuto an ice pack for what you can see is his left shoulder

Your eyes widen like saucers, rapidly closing the curtains before one of them could notice you.

' No way, this is just a coincidence right? Yeah a coincidence.' you panicked. What if he is your soulmate though? You can't let this opportunity pass.

You need to do something quick. But What???

Then your eyes traveled to your wrist.

"A pinch won't do any harm right?"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

61.5K 733 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. ☆ read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.
155K 3.5K 14
Various Haikyuu one shots involving different pairings. Warning: Yaoi
1M 25.9K 63
Haikyuu X Reader ; One Shots Includes - Fluffs, AU's, Crossovers, Angst, and anything requested * Beginning stories are kind of rough, but I promise...
40.6K 465 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...