Let Me Love You (Sope ff)

By Tinsel12345

Hoseok has had a huge crush on Yoongi ever since they met, and is determined to make Yoongi his someday. Thou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 [FINAL CHAPTER]

Let Me Love You

2.2K 55 2
By Tinsel12345

A love journey of two friends that have stuck together for five years. Hidden feelings would soon be revealed, new feelings are being discovered. A huge wave of responsibility hitting the two, but this responsibility would soon change the two for the rest of their lives. One gets over another, and moves on to his true love. Seeing old friends...bringing old memories. Some bad, some good. Come along on this emotional journey~

Let Me Love You~ Coming Soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 3 1
Hoseok changes the course of his life, and faces his love for his childhood best friend head on. or Hoseok is unhappy in his major of college, and hi...
233K 17.3K 53
Yoongi: I have good news and bad news Yoongi: Which one do u wanna hear first? Hoseok: Bad news? Yoongi: Okay um... Yoongi: We found out we have...
169K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
18.1K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...