In Too Deep [FIRST DRAFT; UNE...

By __Slimmx3

30 year old Anthony Williams is one of NY's finest. He has been on the force for about nine years has a lovin... More

C h a p t e r. O n e *
C h a p t e r. T w o *
C h a p t e r. T h r e e *
C h a p t e r. F o u r *
C h a p t e r. F i v e *
C h a p t e r. S i x *
C h a p t e r . S e v e n *
C h a p t e r. E i g h t *
C h a p t e r. N i n e *
C h a p t e r. T e n*
C h a p t e r. T w e l v e*
C h a p t e r. T h i r t e e n *
C h a p t e r. F o u r t e e n*
C h a p t e r. F i f t e e n*
C h a p t e r S i x t e e n *
C h a p t e r S e v e n T e e n *
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O *
Authors Note
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T H R E E*
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R *
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E *

C H A P T E R N I N T E E N*

7K 412 50
By __Slimmx3

Angel

its been weeks since I've heard from Anthony and I can't say I was too thrilled about it. After the funeral I just knew I had to come clean. About everything. If I really loved this man the way I say I did I had to be honest. I couldn't look him in his eye any more and continue to lie to him. It was starting to hurt to bad.

At first I considered writing him a letter and everything. Even down to what king had did to me. Now I knew that wouldn't make shit better about me taking his brothers life but maybe he'd see that I just wasnt some cold blooded murderer. Maybe he wouldn't turn me in. But even with those two maybes floating around my head I wasn't stupid I knew once I exposed the truth to him Anthony would be done with me. no matter how much I wished other wise. Could you see yourself with the person who killed somone you loved?

Deciding that a letter wouldn't do it enough justice I knew a face to face would be what was best. Here I was worried about how my confession was going to play out and he was playing me all along. Not only did he have another woman living with him but it was that same bitch I use to see out in the club and we ran into at the mall. then to make matters worst she had been claiming to be pregnant.

Now I'm smart enough to know that females are spiteful and they'll make anything up just to get under the next females skin. but the possibility of her carrying Anthony's child hurt me to the fullest. Not only was I hurt I felt stupid as hell and played. one minute I missed him and wanted to work things out next minute I hated him and didn't want shit to do with him. one thing that kept bothering me though was, why hadn't he tried to contact me? it had been three weeks. we were supposed to get together to have dinner at his mom and that never happened.  Did he know I found out about his other woman? Did he even care?

"Angela baby ?" My aunt Laura called out to me removing me from my thoughts. "What's going on with you? I know something else is bothering you besides senior." she analysed. My aunt was always good at reading people. she was easy to come to for advise as well. our relationship was always good growing up but this wasn't something I saw myself expressing to her or anyone. I'm involved with a cop who's brother I murdered in self defense and my sons father died trying to cover it up. and the man I'm seeing may be involved with a crazy bitch who was dating his brother as well. yeah that if that don't sound like some jerry springer shit than i don't know what does.

"Its nothing important Aunt Lo." I assured giving her a faint smile. "Today isn't about me and my problems. were here to celebrate your birthday." I said forcing the excitement out. Today was her 40th birthday and Chelsea and my mother rented out a small area in this nice restaurant to celebrate. I wasn't too thrilled about spending my evening with my parents but I had never missed one of my aunts birthdays and I wouldn't stop now. besides it would be good to get out the house and stop being reminded of all the bad I caused.

"That doesn't mean I can't be here for my favorite niece." She assured giving my hand a tight squeeze. "Now tell me who this man is who got your head all fucked up." she taunted lighting a ciggeret and tossing the match off the balcony.

"Aunt Lo I'm your only niece." I giggled hopping she'd drop the issue.

"I'm waiting." She smirked gesturing for me to spill the beans already. Sighing deeply I knew she wasn't going to drop it. Just as I was about to give her a vague description of my drama Chelsea came in wearing a big bright smile.

"Time to eat. Everyone's already seated." she clapped letting us know to hurry up. "Mama what i tell you about these damn things." she snapped taking the cigerret from her mother and breaking it in half.

"Oh fine chile. I keep telling you these my lungs. you don't scare me with all those medical statistics." she joked making us all laugh in the process.

As we entered the dinning hall all eyes were on us. My aunt in the middle while both Chelsea and I clung to both her arms. At the table sat a few other cousins family friends as well as my parents. My fathers eyes found mine and he smiled widely probably shocked that I showed up while my mother just gave a small smile and a wave. figures.

"Angela hunny, don't you want to sit with your parents?" My aunt asked trying to play peace maker.

"Na I'm good." I laughed taking my seat between Jr. and Chelsea.

I saw the look of disappointment on both their eyes but acted as if I didn't. from then on dinner seemed to drag on. for the most part it was going great, the food was to die for, and everyone was enjoying themselves. especially when the alcohol came around. That's exactly what I needed to forget all the foul shit that's been going down too.

While DJ and I occupied the dance floor with my aunt and Chelsea, my father found his way to us to announce that my mother and him had to be going. Allowing them to talk and for DJ to say goodnight I headed to the bar for one last drink.

"One long island please." I requested to the bar tender just as my cellphone went off indicating I had an in coming call. it was him. My nerves instantly went hay wire and I was suddenly unable to think. "Add two shots of patron to that too please."

"you got it ma." He answered setting the classes on the counter. as soon as I paid him I downed both shots and my drink as if they were water hoping it would calm my nerves. but they didn't. my phone began ringing for the third time and I contemplated on answering or not.

"Angel baby." A voice behind me called out making me jump and drop my phone onto the bar. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you baby girl." My dad apologized holding his hands up. "I just wanted to say goodnight and give you this." he said extending the envelope. "It was good seeing you." He smiled.

I guess you could say the drinks were working because I felt a shit load of what people call liquid courage and slapped his hand away. "How disrespectful could you be?" I hollered not caring if I caused a scene. "What part of I don't want or need your money don't you understand Ray?" I shouted in his face. "I don't want shit to do with you."

"Angela calm down." My mother interupted coming to my fathers aid. "you should be glad we can still afford to take care of you." She added. "you're fsthers just looking out for you so please for once take your head out your ass."

"Excuse you?" I slurred. "If only you knew bitch."

"Angel!" my father gasped. "apologize to your mother."

"What's going on?" Chelsea asked walking over to us.

"If only I knew what?" my mother egged on taking a step closer to me. Shit if she wanted to go there I wasn't going to back down. I've been waiting years to get this shit off my chest.

"Gwen no. Let's go." Ray pleaded stepping between us trying to lead her to the exit.

"That's right. Take her ass up out my face." I laughed drunkly. "Wouldn't want your wife to know that you pay your daughter to keep quiet about molesting her!" I shouted loud enough for all of the dinning hall to see.

"Oh my god." Chelsea shrieked covering her mouth and shaking her head no over and over.

"You lying bitch!" my mother screamed charging at me knocking me over the stool and continued to attack me. "You're a liar! you nasty slut! you stay away from us! for good this time." She shouted over every slap. Trying to restrain her I accidentally slapped her back sending her flying backwards.

"Stop it stop it right now!" my aunt Lo yelled as Ray and her broke us up. "You two shouldn't be acting like this. Gwen this is your daughter. stop it right now."

"No laura! She's not and its time we stop acting like it." My mother yelled as my dad restrained her.

"Gwen no!" My father attempted to cover her mouth.

"Fuck that. Ever since you gave her to me she's been nothing but trouble. I hated her then and I still hate her now! she never be mine!" She continued to yell as rsy dragged her out the restaurant.

"Mama what is she talking about?" Chelsea asked as I clutched my cheek to where I was attacked. we both shared the same confused expressions but my aunt still remained quiet.

"Aunt Lo!" I yelled making her jump and tears fall from her eyes. "What is she talking about you gave me to her?" I asked barely over a whisper.

"I- I-- I can't do this." she cried out and stormed off. That's when I knew. Gwen was being truthful. I didn't belong to her but to my aunt Laura? how was that even possible?

Looking around at the mess my Mother. well um aunt just caused embarrassment quickly filled my soul as people watched in simpathy and sorrow. I swore I even heard someone whisper I told you so.

"Angel wait!" Chelsea yelled after me as I ran off myself. grabbing Dj and our belongings I hopped in Chelsea's car not caring about anything else but getting away.

"Ma what's going on?" DJ questioned as I pulled out the parking lot with my cousin still shouting begging me to stay.

"Nothing baby. Mommy's so sorry you had to see that. are you strapped in alright?" I asked as we approached a read light it took everything in my not to speed past it but I had to remember I had my son in here with me and I was under the influence. I couldn't put us at risk like that.

"Where are we going?" he asked with fear In his voice.

"Home baby." I assured. "were gonna go pack and go on a little vacation just the two of us. how does that sound?" I asked trying to see outside my teary vision.

"I guess that's OK." he sighed looking out the window.

Once we got to my apartment I threw Chelsea's car in park and texted her I was leaving it here with the key in my mailbox. finding the biggest suitcase I could find I started throwing my clothing in there. it didn't matter what I took cus st this point I wasn't sure if I was coming back. after packing some personal items and emergency cash into my large tote bag I found DJ zipping up his small bookbag full of toys.

"I'm all set." he said with a thumbs up and small smile. helping him adjust the book bag and roll his suit case to the front where mine were there was a knock at the door.

figuring it was Chelsea or my aunt I hurried to the door and swung it open to be greeted by Anthony instead.

"Ant !" DJ yelled running up to greet him. "Where have you been?" he asked smiling widely "were going on a vacation are you coming with us?"

"A vacation huh?" Anthony asked quickly glancing at me causing me to look away so he wouldn't see the tears fall. "I'll see what I can do. Do me a favor. let me talk to mommy real quick before yal head out."

Without questioning him DJ shrugged his shoulders and jetted off to his room. "Anthony i---" before I could complete my sentence I was pushed hard into the wall and he hovered over me blocking my way out. "What are you doing?" I cried out.

"Tell me its not true." he semi yelled. "Looking at him for the first time I saw the anger and hurt in his eyes. He wasn't here to explain himself about the girl in his home. He was here because he knew. I was caught. "Tell me you didn't have anything to do with it." He pleaded grabbing me by my face. By now he was shedding tears of his own which caused me so much more pain than I already felt. "They're lying right? Angela Tell me I'm crazy and you didn't have anything to do with Elis death." He pleaded over and over again. It wasn't until he bought his face closer as if he was leaning for a kiss I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Please!" He cried out.

"I di-- No-- i-- I did! I did it!" I finally blurted out. There was no turning back now.

_______________________

its seriously time to wrap this book up. 1 or 2 more chapters and maybe a epilogue who knows.

Thoughts? questions? Please excuse any errors. Read. Vote. Comment. Please and Thank You.

___slimmx3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 1K 19
{Slow Updates} "ɪᴛ's ғᴜɴɴʏ ʜᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ" ➡️ *𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁/𝗿𝗼𝘂...
748K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...
2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...