agent girlfriend | liskook [...

By blackbangtanxx

"I can be your agent but I can also be your girlfriend." ----a liskook fanfiction. More

AGENT GIRLFRIEND
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
author's note
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
author's note again
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
author's note again and again
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
author's note again and again and again
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
author's last note
fifty one
fifty two
fifty four
fifty five
Epilogue
AGENT GIRLFRIEND

fifty three

6.5K 202 149
By blackbangtanxx

Warning: get your holy water ready.

53

l i s a

We're here at the bangtan's dorm with my girls hanging out with the bangtan boys.

"So what kind of bridal shower you will like to happen, lalisa?" -jisoo unnie.

I immediately looked at jisoo unnie and jungkook also looked at her. "Bridal shower?!" we both said.

"Yeah, you know... were girls are dancing around to the groom, and boys dancing around to the bri------"

"NO! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" jungkook shouted.

"No bridal shower? So no girls?" -jimin.

"You always thinking about girls." chaeyoung said then rolled her eyes to jimin.

Jimin smirked. "No, my angel. They're the one who always thinking about me." and winked at chaeyoung.

"AS I SAID, THERE WILL BE NO BRIDAL SHOWER THAT WILL HAPPEN." jungkook shouted and hugged me at the back like a kid. "No one will touch some random assholes to my queen. Not even a single touch." he said.

"But if there's no bridal shower then there's no fun!" hoseok said.

"Ah I know!" we looked at taehyung. "What if were the one who will------"

"I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU, HYUNGS! IF THAT WILL HAPPEN!" jungkook immediately said.

"NOPE! THERE WILL BE A BRIDAL SHOWER THAT WILL HAPPEN!" jisoo unnie shouted and she widened her eyes to jungkook. "FIGHT ME BIJJ!"

"No noona..." jungkook pouted and looked at me. "Yah lalisa... Please tell to noona that there will be no bridal shower that will happen." he said to me like a little kid that was about to cry. Sht, I'm soft.

"I still can hear you there, jungkook." jisoo unnie said and pulled jungkook away from me. "Can I borrow your jungkook first? Don't worry, seokjin is the one who I want to marry, not yours." unnie said and immediately pulled jungkook outside of the room.

"Where are they going?" seokjin asked.

"Don't worry, she will just talk to jungkook to let him do this bridal shower thing." jennie unnie said.

"Can we just not do this bridal thing?" they all looked at me.

"NO." they all said.

I sighed and just rolled my eyes. I feel like they're the one who will get married.

jungkook

"Noonaaaaa! Where are we going?" I asked while she's still pulling me outside of the room.

And then she finally stopped and turned in front of me. "There will be a bridal shower."

"There will be no bridal shower." I said.

"This is not just an ordinary bridal shower, jungkook." she said. "I have a great plan and you will love it." I smirked.

I looked at her in confused. "And what is that?"

She whispered something to my ear and I smiled when I heard what she's planning on.

"So are you in?" noona asked.

"Hell yeah!" I answered excitedly.

"Now, let's go back and tell them." jisoo noona said and we went back inside of the room.

I smiled to lisa while her face is still in confused. She looked at jisoo noona. "What did you tell him, unnie?"

"Why me? Ask him." jisoo noona said and looked at me.

I smiled to lisa. "There will be a bridal shower that will happen, my queen."

"What?! I thought-----" I didn't finish what she's about to say when I quickly kissed her on the lips.

"Enjoy there, wifey."

l i s a

"Why do I have to do this?" I asked while the girls are styling me like a doll.

"Because your groom will have fun with the boys and other stuffs." chaeyoung said and they laughed.

"What kind of other stuffs are you talking about!? I told you unnies! I don't want this!" I said.

"It's just for one night, lisa, and after that you can glue yourself to jungkook!" jennie unnie said.

"IF THE BOYS WILL HAVE FUN, THEN WE HAVE TO HAVE FUN TOO!" jisoo unnie said. "Let's go now, bride! They are all waiting for you." she smirked.

I sighed. "Fvck this bridal thing."

We went to a hotel and the girls are so excited to go inside. I just sighed again and again and thinking about what jungkook's doing right now.

I followed the girls while they're finding the room that we're going to. We stopped in front of the door and they all looked at me with a smirk on their lips.

"Are you ready, lisa?" jennie asked.

"If I say no, can we go home now?"

They all shook their heads. "No." they opened the door then------

"WELCOME TO YOUR BRIDAL SHOWERT, SOON TO BE MRS. JEON!!!!"

All the girls of the agency are here especially my mom that is here smiling at me! They lead me inside and my eyes got widened when I saw the decorations of the room. Fvck, why is there a brief hanging on the wall? And seriously? Some condoms used in decorations? I might die in here.

"Who's idea is this?" I asked while pointing at the weird decorations.

"Jisoo unnie's ideas." chaeyoung said.

I rolled my eyes and find jisoo unnie. "YAH! UNNIE-------"

"waaaaaah! the boys are here, bride!" Agent Dara said while running to us.

My eyes got widened when I saw six boys entered the room while wearing a silver mask and they are all shirtless... fvck, I'm doomed.

I keep on stepping back while they are walking step closer to me when I fell down on the couch and I just closed my eyes while they are moving closer to me but then I heard a loud smashed on the door to open. I opened my eyes and saw a man that is wearing a gold mask and also shirtless. Fvck those abs-------YOU NEED TO BE LOYAL TO JUNGKOOK, LISA! TAKE ME AWAY FROM SINS!

The silver mask men step away and let the gold mask man walked closer to me. I got shocked when he immediately hold my hand and placed it to his abs. Holy hell.... Feels good.

The girls are screaming for us and watching what will the guy do next. He pulled me to stand up and started dancing in a sexy way in front of me. I CAN'T BREATH HERE! I NEED AIRRRRRR! FVCKING AIRRRRRR!!!!

I saw the guy smirked and grabbed my waist. He was about to kiss me when I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry but you can't do that unless you're jeon jungkook." I said.

The gold mask man guy smirked. "So can I do that right now, my queen?"

Fvck, that voice. "Jungkook?!"

He smirked and slowly remove his gold mask from his face. My eyes got widened when I saw jungkook. The girls screamed louder when they saw jungkook and started to pop some confetti. I saw the other silver mask men removed their masks and behind those masks are the bangtan.

"I won't let anyone touch you, only jeon jungkook can do that." he smirked.

I got shocked when jungkook carried me in a bridal way. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm your soon to be husband and I'm yours, so I can do this to you." he started walking inside to another room and the girls locked us inside.

He putted me down and he looked at me from head to toe.

"You're beautiful in that black dress, my queen." he said. "But I think, it would be more beautiful when I remove that dress of yours."

I gulped and I can feel that I'm starting to look like a tomato. "What are you trying to do, jeon jungkook?"

He smirked. "Don't worry, you will love this. Trust me."

He walked closer to me and started kissing me. He started kissing me to the lips and slowly kissing me down to my neck that made me moaned.

He started unzipping the back of my dress and pulling my dress down. He pushed me on the bed and looked at me.

"Hmm... I think that your undies needs to be remove too, my queen." he said while smirking.

I smirked. "Yours too, my king." and I looked at his pants that is the only one that is left in his body.

He smiled and moved closer to be on top of me. He started kissing me again while removing my bra and when she finally remove it, he threw it somewhere and starting kissing my breast that causes me to moan again.

"I like hearing you moan, my queen." he said and slowly going down then slowly putting down my underwear that is the one that is left on my body.

He started massaging my breast and kissing my stomach. And when I was finally naked, he stopped and looked at my whole body.

"You're so sexy, lalisa." he said with a husky voice.

Then I started to seeing stars when he started kissing mine. I hold his hair while he's still kissing me. Holy shit.... I can feel heaven now...

"Ugh! Jungkook..."

"You tasted so good and I want more." he said while smiling at me.

He started unzipping his pants and immediately remove it. My innocent eyes got widened when I saw his big-----holy damn shit. Save me.

Will it fit?

"Are you ready, my queen?" he smirked.

"I'm not ready but I want it..."

He laughed. "Don't worry, I'm here for you." he kissed me on the forehead.

He started entering inside of me that make me moan louder. I don't care if the people outside are hearing me moaning, I'm just here, loving the feel of heaven.

"Ugh! Jungkook!"

"Moan for me, my queen." he said with a husky voice. "Say that you want more..."

"I want more... jungkook..." I said like a moan.

He started kissing me again while he's still inside of me. I'm feel so weak and just let him do anything to me.

"Three days left... And you will be officially my wife." he smiled at me. "I love you, lalisa..." he said while catching his breath.

"I love you too, jungkook..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.1K 30
"You're really quite the man." BOOK 2 A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright Β© π—Ÿπ—œπ—Ÿπ—œπ—šπ—šπ—¨π—žπ—¦ All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 06.30.20 End : 08.19.20
61.7K 1.1K 28
a bunch of random imagines of blackpink and bts. this book is completed by the way, so please don't request anything.
639K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. JirosΓ©: Jimin uses RosΓ© just t...
66.3K 947 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...