Turning Into A Vampire ( Comp...

By rzu_arzu

He dragged me and pushed me to the wall saying "You saw everything. You are a human and may be a threat to me... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
New Book Published

Chapter : 7

1.1K 36 5
By rzu_arzu

" WE HATE THE ONES WE LOVE BECAUSE THEY CAN BE OUR DEEPEST SUFFERING."
- Unknown

on with the story -
There was someone standing in my room and as that person turned around I froze. Eden was right, it was a great surprise, not just great, but a shocking one.

Lexa was here. She is one of my worst nightmare. She was daughter of Uncle Joe who was a good friend of my Dad. I never liked her but she had a big crush on me and she kept telling everyone she was my girlfriend which always annoyed me a lot but she doesn't care at all.

" Aww..baby you're here. You don't know how much I missed you." She came towards me and hugged me.

" I missed you too." I said.
Lies ofcourse. My Dad warned me not to say anything to her as my action may effect relation between my Dad and uncle Joe.

Lexa was uncle Joe's second daughter whom he loved more than anything. He is also a King of next clan. Good relation between my Dad and uncle Joe was important for peace in both clan.

Everytime I had to pretend as if I care for her and it was most difficult for me to tolerate that selfish girl.

Not only me.. Eden,Ashley and her friends also totally hated her. She just behaved so rudely with everyone that noone could tolerate.

" When did you arrive here?" I asked her.

" I came here with your parents. I was also there at meeting and I wanted to see you so I came along." She said and stopped hugging.

" You look so tired. Take care of yourself Lex. Go and rest. I don't want
you to become sick again." I said being dramatic.

" You care for me so much baby. I love you. You're right I should go for a nice bubble bath and beauty sleep after this long trip." She said.

She hugged me again and went.

It was enough of drama. I needed a fresh air so I went towards garden which was just beside the training ground.

As I walked into garden, I saw Zune training with Ashley and Hayley. She was practicing Vamp Run and she already mastered it.

I went towards them.

" Hey guys. You seemed slow. Wanna learn and race?" I said with a smirk. I was teasing them.

" Don't you think that you're only a good runner around here Kyle. Zune is enough for winning you at this." Ashley replied with confidence.

" What do you say Zune? Wanna race with me." I said.

I thought she was angry with me after what happened in morning so by the chance of race I thought I would be able to apologize.

" Ashley I'm tired. I'm sorry you guys carry on with your race." She said and walked away as Ashley nodded at her.

I was not happy about it. It was my fault that she is upset and don't want to talk with me. I was really feeling bad when she didn't look at me once also.

I was about to go after her but someone was holding my hand.

" Ashley let me go" I said and turned around.

It was not Ashley who was holding my hand, It was Lexa.

" Where are you going baby? " She said holding my hand.

" Nowhere. I was just about to have a walk in garden for fresh air." I said removing my hand from her's.

" Let's go then. Let's have a romantic walk together." She said holding my arms.

I hate this girl sticking so close to me.

I had to walk in the gardens hearing her nonsense talks about her shopping, dress designs, tours and all about herself. I was having worst time. I wished Zune was there in her place.

Zune was not selfish like that girl. She cared for everyone. After what happened with her also she didn't blame anyone for anything. She was not rude to anyone. And almost everyone in palace loved her.

There was vast difference between Lexa and Zune.

As I walked through garden I saw Zune on the balcony and she saw Lexa holding my arms and went into her room immediately.

I thought she was still angry with me.

Zune's POV :
Ashley and I went to palace ground for my practice. I was busy practicing more and more Vamp Run because I enjoyed it a lot and wanted to be perfect in it.

I was about to have race with Ashley and Hayley. But suddenly I heard a heavy voice saying " Hey guys. You seemed slow. Wanna learn and race?"

I recognized the voice. It was Kyle ofcourse. He was actually teasing us. I couldn't face him after what
happened in the morning.

He asked for a race but I made an excuse of being tired and walked away.

Later I thought it was a bad idea. I was starting to have different feeling with Kyle. I wanted to be near him but I chosed to walk away.

I went to my room and freshened up. I got rid of my training clothes and changed into comfortable trousers and crop top. My room had a balcony so I decided to have fresh air in balcony.

As I got out to balcony I could see beautiful palace garden. I was enjoying the view but suddenly I saw Kyle. He was not alone though. There was a girl with whom he was having walk in the garden. I felt bad.

Kyle looked up and saw me. He might think I was staring at him and I didn't know what to do so I got back to my room.

I sat on the couch and wondered.

Kyle and that girl seemed so close. Maybe she is his girlfriend. But why I'm feeling bad? Its true I didn't like that girl sticking so close to him. Oh god what's happening with me. He can be with his girlfriend. I'm thinking too much. Maybe I should hang out with friends.

Talking about friends I didn't get chance to talk with Kiara. Its been so long and I miss her. She might be worried. I can't tell her about me but I can make some excuse.

I will try to talk with Kyle to call Kiara. I can't take risk to meet her.

Thinking this I stood up and walked out of my room towards living room.
Rick, Emma and Hayley were there watching movie.

" Hey guys. You all are gathered here? What a pleasant surprise..!" I said and hugged all of them one by one.

I had not seen Rick and Emma for some days. Hayley was always there during practice.

" Do you know guys?.. Evil arrived this palace. I don't want to face her." He said with strange expression.

" Seriously Rick? Please don't joke." Emma said giving angry look.

" I'm serious Em. She's here. " Rick said like he was scared.

" Whom are you talking about? Who has arrived?" I asked. I was confused.

" Its about most evil girl that haunts palace frequently. LEXA!!. No one tolerates her. " Hayley said with serious tone.

As Hayley said this I heard a voice from behind.

" Oh ....the losers are all having a gathering here??"

I didn't like the sentence. I turned around to see who it was. It was the same girl with whom I saw Kyle in garden. She was there with Kyle holding his arms.

" Who are you ? And who do you think you are to call my friends loser?!" I snapped at her.

Everyone in living room was looking at me with surprised look. I was furious when I heard so insulting words for my friends.

The girl left Kyle's arm and came towards me.

" Hey girl and who do you think you are? Better watch your mouth. I'm prince Kyle's girlfriend and soon to be Queen of this palace. Keep your voice down." She said rudely pointing her index finger towards me.

" You know what.. I really dont care who you are. I'm not gonna tolerate anything against them. Its better you also watch your mouth little so called to be Queen. Your attitude will take you down your highness." I said crossing my arms and furrowing my eyebrows smiling sarcastically.

The living room turned to silence. Everyone was watching speechless. Even Kyle was giving surprising look.

"Whoever you are.. You will regret for this girl. My Dad will not tolerate this." She yelled at me.

Now I was pissed off.

" Oh ..so daddy's princess is angry? Go and cry in some corner. Say your daddy hi from me." I said with same position and rolled my eyes.

She gave me a devil look and walked away furiously. Everyone were speechless.

" Wow.. Zune you actually scolded her away?" Rick broke out in laughter.

" RICK!!" Emma snapped at him and he closed his mouth with his hands controlling his laughter.

Everyone gathered around me.

" Zune you don't know that girl. I agree you did it for us but she can do anything. She can hurt you." Hayley said with serious tone.

" Oh..stop it Hayley. No one can harm Zune as long as she is with us and we all should be thankful to her. She went away for awhile. God...I was suffocating. I hate that girl." Kyle interrupted Hayley and said managing his collar.

" Why you all are scared of her? I mean no one spoke anything against her.." I asked.

" Because she is a psychopath whom everone hates. That selfish brat don't have good terms with anyone and sticks with Kyle all the time like chewing gum." Rick said sarcastically.

All laughed at it.

" Hey guys..What's the joke? What did I miss?" Ashley yelled and came towards us.

" You actually missed a interesting quarrel between Lexa and Zune." Hayley said laughing.

" Oh shit... Then I missed a great thing. I wanted to see that witch's face when Zune scolded her." Ashley said dramatically.

" And its actually amazing to see innocent, quiet and sweet Zune in her furious face." Emma said looking at me.

" Guys..stop it. I'm feeling odd. I reacted for good." I said as I was feeling wierd.

After the whole lot of drama, we all sat together and watched a movie. Rick and Emma joked around and fought for popcorn brought by Hayley. They were like kids.

We finished watching movie and I talked with Kyle.

" Kyle I have to talk alone." I said.

He nodded his head and we went to garden.

" I'm really sorry for what happened in the morning. I should have knocked on door." Kyled said.

" It's ok Kyle. I was little embraced but now I'm fine. I didn't call you here for that." I said calmly.

" Then what is it Zune? Is everything fine." He said with concern.

I looked at him and said " Kyle I miss my bestfriend and I want to talk to her." I said with watery eyes.

As I completed my words tears rolled down my cheeks.

Kyle looked at me, raised my chin and wiped my tears.

" Please don't cry Zune. You can talk to your friend but in one condition." He said.

" What condition." I questioned him

" You have to call her infront of me and make sure not to reveal your truth." He said seriously.

" I agree." I said as I myself was not planning to tell her anything.

He gave me his phone and I called Kiara.

Ring, Ring,Ring
Kiara : hello. Kiara speaking.
Zune : Kiara..??
Kiara: Zune?? Is that you??
Zune: Yes Kiara. Its your Zune. I missed you a lot. How are you??
Kiara: ZUNE WATSON!!! Where are you? You left without a word. You don't know how much I got worried about you. Get here fast. You're so gonna regret for this behaviour.
Zune : Actually I'm out of town. I got a new job for which I had to remain out. I was thinking of calling you but I was busy. I'm totally fine and no need to worry. I don't know how much time I will stay here. Take care.
Kiara: You got a new job? And you are saying now? What's wrong with you girl. I suspect you are hiding something. Spill it.
Zune : I'm not hiding anything Kiara. Trust me. I have to go now. Bye.

I hanged up the call before she could tell anything. She could find easily about my lies. I couldn't control anymore and burst into tears. I started to cry again.

Kyle was hearing all of our conversation. He was feelimg uncomfortable as I cried so he hugged me. I kept my head on his chest and pulled his collar tightly as I was crying my pains out.

He was holding me tightly and saying " Don't cry baby, everything will be fine."

But his words were not enough to stop me crying.

Third person ( author's) POV :
While Zune was crying in Kyle's arm, Lexa was watching everything from the balcony.

Lexa was furious in jealousy and said to herself " That girl, she first insulted me infront of those losers and Kyle and now she is in Kyle's arm. Kyle is mine and only MINE. Noone can be in his arms and touch him except me. She can't snatch my Kyle from me.I should do something about this girl."

Trouble for Zune??

Now the real game begins...😈😈

What Lexa will do to Zune?? Wait for it in next chapter.

Thanks for reading...💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 5 12
Hoping to shake this human off once and for all, I twisted my body around rapidly with a plan to put my words into action. When I was on my way to pu...
221K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
864 151 30
Friendship is something to be valued and if one should ever feel betrayed in any relationship as tender as friendship their rationality blows out the...
1.8K 394 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...