Love Heals The Broken Heart(N...

By MimiraTheAuthor

"Please, Namjoon let go of me! I'm your patient and I'm not normal! You can't fall in love with me!" I'm figh... More

Chapter 1
Lisa, My Hospital Roommate.
First Session
First Day
Amnesia
Memories
Flashback
The Checkup
Feeling Alone
I Will Never Leave You
That Can't Be Her
I know It's Not Her...
Confession
Update!!!
Am I Capable of Love?
Is This What Love Is?
Love Poem To Mina
Bloom
Promise Ring
Don't Waste Time
Fighting Love
I Won't Leave You
Why Did I Run Away?
Did I Commit A Crime?
Happiness
Patience and Kindness
I'm Not Him

Will I Ever Get Out?

129 7 0
By MimiraTheAuthor

Y/N POV

It's been an hour since the therapy session I had with Namjoon. It was plastered in my head for quite some time but I can't seem to stop thinking about it. How he held me, how safe and warm I felt underneath him. It was something I haven't received in a very long time and to be honest I never wanted to let him go not because of his touch but because I didn't want that mere image to appear again. At that moment all  could picture was my flashback of my attacker but nothing ever came up to reveal who it was.

It was like being in an actual dream. I felt a sense of safely and protection when I saw the boy that I had remembered. How is gentle smile made me feel like I was not alone. His presence, his beautiful eyes, his soft voice seemed like it was all made up but in reality he actually existed in my life. But still I don't remember a lot about him or why he plays such a significant part in my life. All I know is that I wanted to see him again and hoped that we could be reunited.

I lay face up on my bed as the faint sounds of blowing trees outside the window echoed through my ears. It was a cool and crisp afternoon and I was in need of some food. Lisa on the other hand was busy drawing something on her notebook, humming sweetly to herself. 

I turn to my side, placing my hand behind my elbow, as my other arm dangled below the edge of the bed. "Lisa...I have a question, if it's OK to as?"

She looks up from her notebook, smiling brightly at me "Yeah, sure. What is it?"

I sigh a little, eyes glued to the floor beneath me "Have you ever remembered someone in your childhood that you just can't seem to remember clearly? Like you remember their face and name but nothing else but somehow keeps popping up in your head?

"Hmm...not really so to speak. Is there someone whose been on your mind lately"

"Y-y-yeah. He was the only one who has ever treated me with so much kindness. I'm sad that that's the only thing of him I can remember. He was sweet, kind with beautiful hair and eyes. I wish I can go back in time to see him and thank him"

"Ah I see. Wherever he is I'm sure he's thinking about you" She says closing her notebook and putting it on top of her desk. "Besides I think you'll look even better with Dr Namjoon" She smirks, as she lays down sideways facing me.

"What? Dr Namjoon? No. I don't think so. I doubt he'll ever fall for a patient like me. Especially since that episode from earlier." I blush at the thought of it.

"Oh come on! Just by you telling me about how he held you when you were having your attack clearly says he has developed some feelings for you! I know you have as well!" She grins

"Lisa no! That's impossible!" I protests

"Y/N! Don't act like I haven't seen you staring at him at out workshop and when you danced in front of everyone!" She chuckles

"No I-I-I don't! He's just that caring for his patients that's all."

"Y/N..no doctor physically touches a patient to the point of  being engulfed in his arms. I'm telling you. He probably does...and so do you" She smirks, straightening herself up and putting on her shoes.

"Come on. We have to get ready for dinner. The guards should be here at any minute"

I groan in frustration as I get up from the bed. I look under the bed and grabbed my shoes and put them on until there were three knocks on the door.

The door opens, revealing Jungkook and Yoongi.

"You two are ready?" Jungkook ask

"Yeah we're ready! Can't wait to see what they're serving today!" She skips to the door and I follow behind her, chuckling.

Yoongi closes the door and locks it and we walk down the halls. I was walking side by side with Yoongi. It was strange being escorted by Jin's colleague, who taunts him about his eating habits. I started to become nervous the more I catch glances of him.

I hear him chuckle and I look away out of nervousness.

"You nervous sweetheart?" He says sweetly

I shake my head no in response.

"I know you saw me taunting Jin not too long ago. Don't worry, me and Jin are very good friends. That's just how we communicate" He says with his gummy smile

"Oh..y-you just look t-the type to be kind of cold towards people" I stutter

"No. But I do get that a lot. Lately they've been calling me Lil Meow Meow because when I sleep I look like a fucking cat. It's kind of annoying." He says with a slight irritated tone.

"I'll be sure not to call you that then." I chuckle and we turn the corner and go downstairs to the cafeteria.

Jungkook opens the door and lets us in. We walk to the table where Jackson, Jennie, and Amber were and sat down. 

"Hey you guys!" Lisa greets with excitement

"Hey Lisa, hey Y/N. How's your sessions been today?" Amber ask

"Pretty good. I had an episode earlier but everything is fine" I say, toying with the sleeve of my shirt

"Yeah. Y/N has a crush on Dr Namjoon and so does he!" Lisa snickers, ticking me in the rib

I chuckle at her touch as I try to fight of the dark red blush the formed in my cheeks "No, it's not true! She's telling stories."

"Ohh! I see!" Jennie chimes in

"Stop it please. This is really embarrassing." I yell out of embarrassment

"Uh..you know he was married to someone, right" Jackson butts in

"Huh? Really? That's strange because I asked him if he was, but he didn't give a detailed answer." I say with a shaky voice

"Yeah. He doesn't talk about her much. We don't know who she is or where she could be now. I guess that's something that's kept to himself." Jackson says

I felt my heart drop at the though of him being married. I didn't see a ring on him or anything pictures of her but why did it hurt so much to hear about this? Did she leave him? Did he leave her? Why does it have to do anything with me? It's not like I'm in love with him.

Suddenly we are all called our table number and we got up to plate our food. Once I finished plating my food I sit back down, only to see Lisa's face scrunched up in front of her plate.

"Lisa, what's the matter? Why are you looking at your plate like that?" I say in a low tone.

"Huh!" She pops her head up "Oh! Uh-i-i-it's nothing" She then smiles and begins to eat her food.

I shrug my shoulders and took my first few bites of food. I take a glance at Amber, who was, dividing her food into tiny bite sized pieces but only eating one of the pieces, taking a sip of water and putting her fork down as if she just finished eating. I look at Jennie who was stuffing her face like it was no tomorrow. I look at Jackson, who was constantly wiping away the table with a napkin and sanitize every time a crumb landed in front of him. I never took notice of their unusual habits until now and it worried me. 

Just as I was about to finish my last bites of food I hear Lisa mumbling at herself next to me.

"L-l-Lisa... Are you ok?" 

"I d-don't want to eat it" She mumbles

"W-what?" I say leaning towards her

She starts rocking her body back in forth, panting and sweating "I-I-I don't want to eat it" She cries

"Eat what, Lisa? Please tell me what's wrong?" I say patting her shoulder

"Please don't make me eat this. I don't want it. I hate it!" Her voice getting louder

"Lisa, you have to eat." I say with a soft tone "You only took one bite of your food"

"I don't want to fucking eat it! Please don't make me! Anything but this!" She cries out 

Yoongi and Jungkook rush by, standing behind Lisa. "What's going on, Lisa?" Yoongi ask

"She keeps saying she doesn't want to eat this. I don't know what's wrong" I say to Yoongi

Yoongi leans down, face leveling with hers "Lisa, you know what your psychiatrist said. You have to eat"

"No! I hate it! Please don't make me eat this! It sickens me! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" She screams out loud, making everyone in the cafeteria face our table

Yoongi grabs Lisa's arm, gently trying to get her out of her seat "Come on Lisa, let's go. You forgot to take your medications again"

Suddenly she yanks her arms away, throwing a few punches at Yoongi's right arm. "Don't fucking touch me! I said I won't eat it!" She then kicks him in the leg but it didn't have no effect on him. Jungkook comes behind her and tries to grab one of her flaying arms but turns around and pushes him.

"Lisa stop!"Jungkook yells as he grabs both her hands and puts them together.

"No! I hate you! You fucking bastard! Let me go!" She screams fighting for him to let go, kicking and screaming.  She then bites his hand, causing him to wince and groan in pain but not letting her go. 

"Shit!" he groans in pain "She's having another episode again" he says as he struggles to keep her still and prevent her from biting him again.

"We need backup here!" Yoongi yells through his tiny radio, as he takes out some cuffs from his back pocket.

Jimin comes rushing in, holding Lisa's arms in place to prevent her from moving her arms as she continues to scream and yell. Yoongi kneels down and cuffs both her legs with shackles and gets up. Yoongi takes out another pair of cuffs as Jimin pins both her arms behind her back, and cuffs her. 

"We're going to have to put her in solitary confinement again" Yoongi says adjusting himself and wiping away at his uniform.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! You bastard! You ruined my life!" She screams as she is carried out of the cafeteria.

Everyone in the cafeteria started talking, causing a commotion. Some seemed unfazed by it while some were. I can feel a sense if fear rising in me. It was the first time I've seen her act like this. How she screamed and yelled they way her face go from calm and cheerful to a terrified and full blown angry maniac. It terrified me the more I thought about it. I couldn't even touch the reaming food on my plate because of it.

"Alright everyone calm down!" One of the guards orders "Please continue to eat, please!"

I look at Jackson and tap him in the shoulder "Jackson. Is Lisa going to be OK?"

"Uh..yeah..she'll be fine. It happened before not too long ago."

"It's my first time seeing her like that. It scaring me. When will she be back?"

"She wont' be coming out for about a week. I hate what happened to her." She shakes his in despair.

"What happened?"

"It's a long and complicated story. Even I can't keep up with it. She's been in and out of mental hospitals for a long time. Who knows where she'll end up next"

In and out of mental hospitals? Does that mean that I'll never get out? Will I ever have a normal life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 265 56
"Don't push me away, please." Jungkook calls out to me, but he doesn't take a step further, allowing me my space. I'm unsure if I'm relieved. "I'm he...
psycho By A₹¥@

Fanfiction

18.1K 786 34
where Namjoon is suffering from anxiety and depression someone came to his life changed it with love. But he doesn't know he is in more trouble. sir~...
1.9K 107 38
"Don't come near me, or else--" he cut me in the middle and said ,"or else what are you capable of doing Dr. Y/N , run away again just like last time...
26.6K 959 69
Jungkook texts random numbers everyday out of boredom. One day he gets a text back by Jimin a boy staying in hospital because of his weak heart. Disc...