The Stranger I Met

Par Lola_Sean_Parez

When Aurora has a weird encounter with a stranger, she tries to forget about it but it just gets worse when s... Plus

When I first met him
The Actual Encounter
The Drama Rehearsal
Family Feuds
The Last Scene
The Wilmores
The Emotional Hurricane
Let it be him
Hatred Can Be Pure
Act Four
The Party
The Morning After
The Elevator
We are not the only one
Confessions
The Devil's Spawn
The Mock Endearment
The Failed Attempts
What about him?
A Talk Over Coffee
In The Ballroom
Bonus Chapter!
A Slow Day
The Sorrow Behind The Blues
The Cast I
The Cast II
Emerald
Where Do We Stand?
My Future Ahead
Last Friday Night
No Love Lost
Blood Relations
My Childhood
Never Be The Same
He Needs Me
Author's Note
No Matter What
Jenna
My Girl
Man to Man
After the Storm
Epilogue
The Next Step

You learn it the hard way

40 4 7
Par Lola_Sean_Parez

It had been three days since I left my home with Jason, and now it was time to go back. It was time to face the reality, something that is still as difficult to digest as it was the day I found about it.

Both Jason and I wanted to say goodbye to dad but he was on heavy tranquilizers as the pain was increasing. I still kissed his forehead before leaving and promised his unconscious self that I'd be back as soon as possible.

There are four of us on the way home. Jason, Jenna, Alec and I. According to Aunt May, Alec's presence was necessary in case things got out of hand, but I couldn't understand her concern. What could go so wrong that we'd need a six feet four inch long and 150 pound bodyguard with us, but I didn't question her.

When we finally land, I switch on my phone and find some phone calls and texts. As I was away on a weekend, it didn't create much hue and cry, but Mrs Hall's messages is what I read first.

" Hey." I call Jason as we were entering the car available on the airport for us. He turns towards me." I need to go to school first, something came up there." I say. He nods at me and walks over to Alec and Jenna. After a small change of words and Alec's curt nod and ' Sir' , they walk away leaving the car and the two of us. " Where did they-" I ask Jason as he comes and stands next to me. " They are going home in another car while I'm dropping you school."

" Jason, you don't have to-" I try to convince him but he stops me by opening the passenger door of the car and I get inside without asking anything else. Even after we reach school, Jason still doesn't leave my side and walks in with me. I find it a little odd but don't question it.

" I know it's a bit early," He breaks the silence," but mom asked me to tell you that it'll be really great if you could stay at our place today." Jason says with a wishful touch.

" I don't know. I really need time to ponder over everything that I found in the last three days. It really is a lot to take in. Specially about my mom.
It's just, I can't get myself to accept the fact that there always was this side of her. During my whole childhood as well as my teenage, it was my mother whom I relied on. I need to figure it out first." I sigh and try to say the next lines as sweetly as possible." No offense, but I am not in the position to trust either of my parents. I need some time."

" Sure I can understand. But I hope I can at least drop you to your house?" He asks carefully.

I immediately hug him." I meant it when I said that I love you, Jason. I'm only confused about my parents, not about us."

I look at him straight in the eyes and slowly lean in, connecting our lips and leaving a deep lingering kiss." I love you." He says a little baffled.

We stay like that for a moment, just looking at each other until he breaks the silence again." Shall we?"

"Actually, I have to meet Mrs Hall alone. I need to talk to her about that art school and she specifically texted me to come alone to talk about something confidential." I say to which he asks." If it's okay, I could stand outside the theatre?"

" No need, it'll only take five minutes. You wait in the car." I say and place my hand on his chest. He leans and pecks me." I'll be waiting."

We both take off in different directions. I take a left turn to go towards the theatre to meet Mrs Hall.
I can see the door to the theatre about twelve feet away, but out of nowhere, a hand comes from behind me and muffles my mouth, dragging me into an empty classroom.

The person pushes me inside and I hear the click of the lock. I turn around to face Tristen wearing a completely blank look on his face.

" Where were you for the last three days?" He asks squinting his eyes a little and crossing his arms.

I take this opportunity to throw a bluff at him. Maybe it could help clear the mess." No need to act like you care Tristen. I was with Jason and he told me every single thing about my mother and your plan."

He takes slow steps towards me, looking at me menacingly. I continue, thinking that pushing his temper a bit might help." I know all those acts you played were nothing else but you pretending to be in love with me you bloody ass-"

And I wish I had kept my mouth shut because before I can blame him completely, he throws a slap right across my face with such force that I lose my balance and fall, hitting my head on the edge of a wooden desk next to me and crumple down on the floor.

I try to blink.

Once

Twice

Thrice

But it doesn't help. My vision has gone a bit blur and all I can see is black spots.

I taste blood in my mouth.

I try to look up at him, but all I can see is a dark figure strolling towards me.I feel an excruciating pain after a few seconds when Tristen grabs me by my hair and pulls me to my feet.
I can make out an evil smirk on his face." I have waited to do that for so long." He says with satisfaction in every word.

He throws me back against a wall violently, knocking every ounce of oxygen out of my lungs, making the pain on my cheek feel like a sting because the back of my head is ready to explode due to the slam. Everything is happening so fast that I get no time to process his actions, thus I'm not able to react or even defend myself.

" You have no idea, how long I have been controlling myself to wipe off that smug smile you always carry whenever you insult me." He grips my shoulders, pulls me away from the wall and throws me back into it with more force than before and I black out for a moment.I don't feel any pain in those moments, but it slowly seeps back in and throngs throughout my body. Tristen's voice feels as if coming from a distance far off.

" And you thought I was just another love sick puppy running behind you, wagging my tail, didn't you? But guess what, I hate you and I'm happy I don't need to hide it anymore, bitch." He takes both my wrists and places them above my head, grabbing them with one hand and thrusts the forearm of other hand at my throat, cutting my oxygen.

" Did you ever think why I never called you by your name sweetheart." He mocks." Because I hate it. I loathe every single thing about you."

He pushes his forearm further making me cry internally because his hold is making sure that nothing passes through my wind pipe.

" I wish, I so so wish I could kill you right here, right now. But that will be too easy for you. Meredith wants you to get tortured for every second of your remaining useless life. And I will happily oblige."

Nothing till now had hurt me as much as his words did as he confessed what I feared. His grip around my throat decreases enough for my squashed wind pipe to loosen up, but not enough for me to breath.

" You are the reason why Meredith loathed herself. You are the one who killed her from the inside whenever she saw you dance."

He lets go of my wrists and my arms lifelessly fall to my sides. His grip loosens a little more allowing fragments of air to pass through and I cherish what I receive. My vision clears a bit and I see how his mossy green eyes have turned dark green, filled with malevolence. His next words petrify me.

" And I am her revenge."

His face twists into something more vengeful, something I had never seen before. He grabs my waist jarringly with his free hand. I try to scream for help, but to my horror, nothing comes out of my mouth. I don't lose hope as I go for plan B. I accumulate every single chunk of energy left in me.

He had placed his legs between mine in such a way that it didn't allow me to kick him where it would hurt him the most. So I go for the next best thing. I kick him in the shin, transferring all of my aggregated force to the thick sole of my shoe. It takes him by surprise and he yelps.

I grab his hand and twist it backwards, making him fall on his knees, and try to make a run towards the door. But he clasps the hem of my top. I pull away which tears the fabric, getting me out of his clutches.

I try my best not to fall as I stagger towards the door and open the lock with more effort than needed. I push it out, but the sudden withdrawal of my support disrupts my almost stable gait and I am about to fall on my face when someone catches my shoulders and pulls me towards them. I don't see him but the feeling of safety that washes over me leaves no doubt about who he is.

" Aurora?" Jason shrieks. " What happened?" I look at him. The blue- green eyes, the dark brown hair, the soft lips. It all makes me smile as I know I'm safe. " Tri-" I croak and point towards the room.

In a matter of fraction of seconds, his concerned brimming eyes are dripping with vexation. His nostrils flare as he looks at the room. Without turning to me he says." Stay here. I'll be back." He says through gritted teeth.

He supports my feeble frame on the wall of the hallway and storms into the room, stomping his feet. I try to stop him but again nothing comes out of my mouth. I know I have to stop Jason. He won't be able to fight against Tristen. I cross the small distance, stumbling the whole time. As I enter, Jason says." How dare you touch her, you bastard!" He is not yelling but his voice is still threatening.

Tristen is back on his feet." The lover boy is finally here. Finally, I'll get to do this." His body falls into a fighting stance like a professional as his stoops a little and brings his fists in front of his face while Jason does not even moves a single muscle.

" Let's see if your undying love can get you out of here." With that, he throws a punch at his face which is followed by a sliding kick. But to my surprise, Jason ducks the punch and jumps over his kick effortlessly. This seems to baffle Tristen as well. What I see next makes my jaw drop to the floor.

Jason jabs Tristen right in the middle of his throat, making him choke and he falls down on the floor with his hands gripping his throat. Jason gets down on his knees and grabs Tristen's collar." The only reason I'm leaving you breathing is because I need to take care of the damage you did. Otherwise, you would have been long gone, Wilmore!" He spits his name.

Tristen tries to get up but Jason throws a hard punch at his jaw, knocking him unconscious.He gracefully stands up and turns to me. All the anger visibly drains away and is replaced by concern. He rushes towards me and scoops me off the floor in his sturdy arms, getting us both out of the damned place.

I don't realise when, but I too pass into numbness.

HERE COMES THE TWIST!!!!!

Next part coming soon
Love you all😘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

West Coast Par Jody Torres

Roman pour Adolescents

19 0 19
When Lisa enters a new high school, she finds out that its labyrinthine corridors house more than just teenage rites. Lisa's journey from a new schoo...
9 0 15
This is a story about how an awkward girl who was abandoned by her friends when she was homeschooled for a couple of years. But when she returns she...
11 6 14
this story is about a three friends. They are best friend but the situation is being complicated when the two boys are loved a third female friend.
Wish You Would Ask Me Par yg

Roman pour Adolescents

48 0 2
This is the story of a girl and a boy. A girl who falls in love with her college senior/ her soon to be best friend and doesn't know whether to confe...