Intoxicated (ManxBoy) Mpreg E...

By Daniis23

Cover by @Doberman21 Danny McArthur is a 17yr old Secondary School senior who identifies as an Omega where Se... More

Repetition
Forgotten
Friends
The Beginning
Developments
Attention!
Inspection: Part 1
Inspection: Part 2
Inspection: Part 3
Sad
Breaking News!
His Voice
Hey, Baby
Starting Over
Introducing The Man
This Is It
Explicitly Yours
Smutty Goodness - Explicitly Explicit
You're You, I'm Me
Motion Of The Ocean
Yum Yum!
A Day In The Life Of...
The Spicy Chef Danny
Last Preparations
Family Reunion - Part 1
Family Reunion - Part 2
Family Reunion - Part 3
Liar - Memory Lane
BTS Online
Introducing The Fiend
Conan Garroway
Bad Cop - Taming Of The 🐺
*Mrs Danny Hadrian
Of Musty Hoodies and Danny's Ring
Wolfie's Twitter
Unfortunately
Jackson Whittaker
¡Ay, Caramba!
Hot Diggity!
The Votes Are In!
Foot In Mouth Syndrome
Damn You, J.K R
Heuhh Heuhh Heuhh!
Wraith
State Of Turmoil
Flash Forward
Scream And Shout
Let's Play Dirty
Drama Is That You?
Say What Now?
Way Di Ass!
River Brandon
The Bells Are Ringing!
Red Spectacle
Winter Wonderland
Ready?

Kill Me Now

40.7K 1.2K 456
By Daniis23

Play the song as you read

The days came and went.

The sun rose and set.

The moon also rose and set.
(Yes, there is such a thing as Moonrise and Moonset)

Th- "Noooooooo!"

Danny skidded across the hallway, rushing towards the kitchen where the scent wafting through the house was the strongest.

It was a good thing that this house didn't have stairs or he would've snapped his ankles.

"Hey, be careful!"

He ignored the voice and he came to a stop in the kitchen, releasing an annoyed yell when he saw his burnt pancake.

"Noooo, my pancake!" He quickly turned off the burner and removed the frying pan from the still hot burner, transferring it to an inactive on.

This is his fault! This was all his fault!

Danny began huffing, shoulders rising in turn with his aggressive breathing as he stomped off towards the livingroom - after turning off the switch to the stove, that is - and towards the Alpha watching CSI Miami without a care in the world; he  glared at the back of Wolfie's head and moved closer to the man, jabbing the tip of his finger at the crook of Wolfie's neck.

"You made me burn my freaking pancakes!" In an effort to exact revenge, he placed his hands on the couch and hopped over, landing on Wolfie's lap with a heavy thud.

"Argh! Bitch!"

He purposefully pressed down on where he had landed on Wolfie's dick, ignoring the twinge of pain in his arse.

"I burnt my chocolate pancakes because of you! You deserve it."

Wolfie snorted and snaked a hand over Danny's shoulder, pulling him back against his chest. "Hey, I didn't force you into kissing me, you know."

To be honest, it really wasn't anyone's fault as Danny would be transforming later that night since his Heat and Wolfie's Rut had been completed.

"Well, you indirectly did," he retorted, pouting noticeably.

"Really? How? What was it that I did?" Wolfie really was curious. Here he was, minding his own business, watching Horatio stare into the distance when Danny's lips smacked against his.

Danny blushed, averting his eyes to look at the tele. "You were smouldering."

"What?" huh? What's that? Wolfie had never heard anyone use that term before.

"Well..." He started mumbling. "You know what? It's not important! What's important is that my pancake is burnt and I'm starving!" He skilfully deflected Wolfie s words.

Nothing was more important that his chocolate pancakes.

"Hmmm. I like how you deflected my question." He smiled when Danny rolled his eyes as if to brush off his words. "I'm a Solicitor, remember? I'm paid to notice everything."

"Yeah,yeah. Onto more important matters, again. My pancake!" He was overreacting, yeah, but it was chocolate pancakes.

He was starving and he's never starved before.

Entitlement at its finest.

He didn't care, he wasn't supposed to starve. Especially at his rich as fuck Alpha's house... Well, their house, but whatever.

"Danny, you have more pancake mix, no need to overreact." He nosed along Danny's neck, breathing in the scent of his hair.

Fuck, he loved smelling the Omega.

"It's not the same," he murmured, turning on Wolfie's lap to stare into his eyes. "That pancake was sooo perfect. It was evenly round and fluffy. It's almost impossible for the others to come out the same way."

"Baby, it's just a pancake." He deadpanned, leaning down and placing a quick kiss on Danny's lips. "They're still edible no matter the shape. Now go and finish the rest of the batter before it becomes unusable. You're the one who said not to waste anything."

Danny pouted, returning the kiss; he buried his fingers in Wolfie's hair as their lips move sensually against each others'. "In a minute," he murmured, pulling back to look at Wolfie.

Seems like he wasn't starving anymore, he just wanted to complain.

Wolfie only rolled his eyes and looked back at the tele, frowning when he noticed how far along the show had gotten; he looked to the side and picked up the remote, rewinding it back to where he had last seen before Danny distracted him.

"Go and finish your pancakes."

Danny pushed his mouth but got up off Wolfie's lap; he better stop ignoring his hunger before he became hangry.

"Fine." He trudged off towards the kitchen, intent on stuffing his face full of the pancakes that he was going to eat in the kitchen.

Wolfie may say that he didn't want any but as soon as it was in front of his face, he might change his mind.

Yup, he's greedy. He hadn't hidden it before.

Arriving back in the kitchen, he flipped the switch back on for the stove and got to work.

Yum yum!

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

After stuffing his face full of delicious pancakes, Danny had walked back to the living room, wiping his face along the way and sat down next to Wolfie.

Wolfie had gotten up and left the room for a couple of minutes and in that time, Danny had taken the remote and switched the tele to whatever channel he wanted.

What? He left. He couldn't expect the channel to be the same when he came back.

Danny didn't like watching Grimm again because of Adalind and the drama surrounding her and Nick.

He was a simple guy who wasn't much for annoying drama like that.

So, he changed the channel which was showing Scorpion.

"Yes!"

He relaxed back against the couch, ignoring Wolfie's return even as the Alpha sat back down next to him.

"I was watching something you know."

Danny only pushed his mouth, not caring at all. "That sounds like a yo-" fuck, backtalk. He lived for backtalk and now he couldn't even do it, ugh. "Well, you left."

Wolfie snorted as he tore open the box he brought back, earning Danny's attention.

"What's that?"

It was a Syringe filled with something. Danny had honestly never seen it before.

"Your birth control shot. I don't want you getting pregnant so soon." He then opened the bottle of Rubbing Alcohol which came in the kit with the syringe and placed the tip of the syringe into it.

It was used to disinfect the syringe before he injected it into Danny.

Danny shrugged. He wasn't afraid of syringes and he wasn't averse to the shot. He agreed with Wolfie that he wasn't ready for pups just yet.

I mean, can you imagine him pregnant? Haha, he'd be a nightmare for poor Wolfie and not to mention, he still had to learn what it was like to be apart of Wolfie's world. He would cut a bitch if those photographers stressed him enough to make him lose his pup.

Wolfie allowed the syringe to rest in the bottle for a couple of minutes; he then looked back at the tele. "Hmm, I hate this show."

'That sounds like a you problem, Wolfie,' he thought snidely, wishing that he could say it out loud.

Shit, he was gonna have to start thinking about possible responses now instead of saying them out loud.

He wasn't too annoyed because Maxx had been the same way. He didn't like backtalk either.

Damn, he couldn't catch a break with these Alphas.

"I sorta like it. I don't really like Walter's behavior sometimes but he doesn't really know better. If I was as smart as him, I would be a smartass too." He kept his eyes on the tele even as he felt the tip of the syringe being injected into his skin.

As he said, he wasn't afraid of syringes and he had done the same when he had been given his shot so that he could take his Primary School exam.

Wolfie slowly injected the birth control shot before carefully removing it and putting it back in the kit; he then picked up a cotton pad, dampening it with the Rubbing Alcohol before wiping Danny's arm.

"Just one more..." He picked up a circular plaster and removed the sticker, placing it on Danny's arm.

"Finished."

Danny nodded in distraction, watching as Happy ziplined off the side of the building.

Wolfie only rolled his eyes even as he packed up everything to burn; he had one of those Gardenline Incinerators' in his backyard.

In a couple hours, they would have to go outside for when Danny transforms into his Wolf, Jelly.

There was no fucking way that he was going to risk destroying their house since he was also going to transform.

You know, these two weeks with Danny passed by rather fast. Sure, they've mostly been having sex but he loved the moments in between that. Even if he hadn't been the one in control, he had still been able to hear and see out of Major's eyes.

As he left the living room he couldn't help but think that maybe Danny would improve his life for the better.

For years he had lived in solitude, never becoming close to anyone but Jackson as his career was catapulted into the limelight. For years, he had never let anyone get close to him in fear of them using him for everything he had worked hard for.

It wasn't that he was unable to trust anyone, it was just that he knew to be suspicious of anyone trying to get close to him.

He had had his fair share of Omegas and Betas trying to date him for his money. He was a Solicitor for fucks sake, it was his job to uncover things and discovering the plans of others was a cake walk. He wasn't stupid nor ignorant of just what kind of people existed in the world.

Others may wonder why he's so gentle with Danny but loathe as he was to admit it, the Species Matching Agency had never made a mistake with their Matches and if they believed that Danny was good for him then he would give them the benefit of the doubt.

They've been around for decades now and Matching him with someone intolerable will earn them the nastiest lawsuit that he could slap them with.

When he attacked , he did it to kill or destroy.

He didn't spare anyone.

Releasing a low sigh, he left for the backyard through the door in the kitchen.

He really needed to start preparing for Danny's transformation since it would be his first.

Wolves didn't transform until their first official Heat or Rut.

Surprisingly, he would also need to bond with Danny's wolf while in that form and he thanked fuck that Major would be dealing with that.

He wasn't a big fan of Beastiality, no offense,

He would gladly give Major complete control during their transformations and try his best to direct his focus elsewhere.

He really didn't need to see their Wolves fucking each other.

He was completely satisfied with Danny.

Thanks for understanding.

👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉👌👉

Danny groaned, sliding further off the couch as Wolfie pounded into him, his fingers were clenched into the fabric of the couch on either side of his body.

NCIS - New Orleans was playing in the background, practically being drowned out by the sounds being released from Danny's mouth.

Wolfie's balls were slapping against Danny's arse at such a fast speed that anyone looking in would think that he was trying to carve a hole inside of the Omega's arse cheek; he licked his lips, sweat beading on his forehead as he pushed deeper inside of Danny who was whimpering so fucking loudly.

Fuck, did Danny release some beautiful sounds.

"Aghn! Wolfie, please!" Danny arched off the couch, spreading his legs wider as the Alpha went even deeper inside of him, eager to mark him in order to satisfy his possessive side.

Wolfie bit his lip, keeping Danny's legs balanced on his shoulders as he fucked into him. "You feel so fucking good, Danny."

Danny's only reply was to whimper even louder; he could hardly formulate a thought in order to respond to Wolfie.

"Hmmm!" He moaned, mouth going slack at the pleasure overload.

Why had no one ever tell him that sex could be this amazing?

Wolfie was mesmerized by the expressions on Danny's face; he slowed his pace significantly just to see Danny's eyes roll to the back of his head as he rolled his hips, sliding along his walls in a bid to overload his senses.

Danny released a choked gasp as Wolfie's dick applied pressure to his walls; he threw his head back, his hole clenching down on the Alpha's dick as his orgasm fast approached.

He wouldn't last very long at the pace that they were going.

Wolfie kept bringing him to the edge only to stop, tightening his hands at the base of Danny's dick to prevent him from coming.

Well, he couldn't exactly complain as he had agreed to the use of Edgeplay on his Questionnaire.

"Nooooo! Wolfie, please!" He wasn't above begging to get what he wanted in such a high intensity situation.

Wolfie only shushed him, a comforting look on his face. "Shh, you can take it, baby."

Danny averted his gaze to keep from sneering.

'Oh shut the fuck up! You aren't the one being denied your fucking orgasm for the fourth time in a row!'

In reality, he pouted. "One more... I... I can't take any more."

Wolfie chuckled, bending his head to nose along his neck, breathing in his scent. "Hmmm, fine."

Why didn't Danny believe him?

Probably because he'd said the same thing the past three times.

"Alpha... I'm serious... J-Just one more time... Please." He looked back at Wolfie with a pleading look on his face, his orgasm successfully delayed.

He smiled, planting kisses along Danny's neck as he began moving once more, pushing down on the legs propped up on his shoulders.

"Okay, okay. You're so lucky you're cute." He turned his head, placing a kiss on Danny's leg, his movements speeding up until the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed around the living room, effectively drowning out the sound of Agent Pride talking to Triple P.

'I'm not cute, I'm a fucking full course meal, dessert and all!'

Yeah, noone could say that Danny's self-esteem was low.

If he couldn't love himself then how could he expect anyone else to?

He groaned as Wolfie began jabbing at his prostate, his aim precise as he brought Danny closer and closer to the edge.

"Nghn... A-Alpha." Danny clenched down on the pulsing cock inside of him, loving the feel, the slide as it brought him closer and closer to orgasm; he groaned lowly as Wolfie moved even deeper inside or him.

Wolfie's forehead furrowed at the tight squeezing his dick was being subjected to and without warning, Danny's hole gripped him tighter as the Omega screamed, arching off the couch as his orgasm ripped through him; he groaned, hanging his neck as his own orgasm was pulled from him, coating Danny's hole with his seed.

"Ahhh... Oh fuuuucccckkkk..." He whimpered as his hole continued spasming, Wolfie's knot already locking them together for the next 20 minutes.

"Fuck, Danny!" He panted, trying to catch his breath even as Danny's hole continued fluttering around him.

"Hmmm..." He closed his eyes, head falling back against the couch as exhaustion rippled through his body. "So tired.."

"Heh. Get a bit of rest, you'll need it for later." He wrapped arm around Danny hips and another around his shoulders so that he could properly position his Omega on the length of the couch instead of having him hang off of the edge.

Danny nodded tiredly, falling asleep immediately.

Wolfie smiled and reversed their position so that Danny was lying on his chest, he didn't want to stifle the poor Omega.

Fuck, Danny was worming his way into his heart with no effort and to be completely honest, he didn't mind that much.

Sure, it was too early to be love, but he would classify it more as fondness.

It sure felt good to share moments like this with someone who mattered.

Looking down at Danny, he couldn't help the smile which creeped across his face at the sight of the beautiful Omega.

Boy did he luck out with matching with Danny.

These past few weeks with Danny were filled with the Omega's beautiful laughter. It was more lively than it had been these past few years and there was no way that he was going back to that time when there was nothing but his job for him to focus on.

Sure, he didn't really expect to be Matched because he had had no time for relationships, but what could he say?

Sometimes the best things in life are the ones that come by unexpectedly.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Danny released a deep breath as he laid back against the blanket covered grass, looking up at the sky and admiring the beautiful expanse of it.

His head was being supported by Wolfie's chest and he had thrown his leg over Wolfie's hip.

"It's just a pity that there are never any stars in the sky anymore." He sighed, rubbing his nose on Wolfie's shirt, breathing in his scent.

Wolfie only hummed, pulling Danny closer as they continued looking up at the empty sky.

"You know... I don't think that it takes away from the beauty of it. I believe that people tend to forget that just because there are no stars in the sky, that it isn't worth admiring anymore. When I look at the sky, my imagination always runs wild. It's like I can see everything in nothing... like my lifes' story is playing right before my eyes even though nothing has changed. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Danny. You should learn to admire the vast expanse of the sky without thinking that just because it has no stars then its not worth even a second glance."

He released a sigh of admiration, eyes still focused on the sky as images of his life flashed before his eyes. "Sometimes, it's good to appreciate the things in life which at second glance doesn't seem like much. It's those things that are discovered to hold significance in our lives even if they don't look like much. People complain that there are no stars in the sky but what would happen if there wasn't a sky? Would we still be able to appreciate it for the important role that it plays in our continued existence until its too late?"

Danny's eyebrows furrowed; he never thought about it like that. "Is it really that deep?"

Wolfie chuckled lowly. "When you have an overactive Imagination, you tend to think about everything, even things that others wouldn't spare a second thought to."

He smiled at that. He may not have such an overactive imagination but he does have his moments. "That's true. I guess that I can't disregard your words because everyone sees the world differently, some more in depth than others."

Wolfie didn't reply; he instead continued admiring the expanse of the sky.

Danny sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying the closeness of his Alpha.

Brat

His eyebrows furrowed but he kept his eyes closed.

Brat!

He pushed his mouth, still keeping his eyes closed.

'What, Jelly?'

Fina - fucking - ally. You might not remember but you're transforming soon

He sighed in annoyance at that. He remembered damn well or he wouldn't be outside right now looking up at the sky.

'I know that, I'm not stupid!'

He heard her snort.

Of course you aren't

'Other than to interrupt my time with my man, what the hell do you want?'

Jelly snorted once more.

I wanted to warn you that you have an hour before the transformation and that it's better if you sleep while it happens. You'll be in a lot of pain otherwise.

He groaned at that.

'And let me guess, you'll be spreading your pussy for Major.'

Jelly snickered, the sound reverberating in his head.

He could help but chuckle, earning a look of curiosity from Wolfie.

"Just talking to Jelly."

"Hmmm... She say anything?" He buried his nose in Danny's hair and breathed in the scent of his Omega.

God, he would never get tired of smelling Danny.

"Nothing much. She just told me to sleep when she takes over or it'll be painful for me," he rolled over until he was lying on Wolfie's chest, looking into the Alpha's eyes. "What will you do? You don't actually need to worry about any of that."

Wolfie licked his lips, placing his arm around Danny while his other kept his head propped up. "I think that I'll sleep also because I don't plan on watching Major fuck Jelly sixty ways to Sunday. Animal porn isn't at the top of my list to watch... Especially live."

Danny laughed at his words, laying his head on his arms even as he maintained eye contact with Wolfie. "Well, there's no complaints here."

Wolfie's hand moved lower until it was resting on Danny's arsecheek.

"Hey, hey. I'm pretty sure that if you look now, my hole would be swollen." There was just no way that he was up for another fucking.

He chuckled softly. "Don't worry, I'm don't plan on sending you to the Hospital unless it's to give birth."

"But we don't need to go to the Hospital to give birth." They really didn't. They always transformed when giving birth as their instincts guide them.

"Not necessarily, no, but there's no way that I'll let you go through that by yourself. I'd feel secure if we had specialists waiting around in case anything goes wrong." Wolfie was not going to take chances with the safety of his Mate and pups.

Danny rolled his eyes with a soft sigh of exasperation. "As far as I know, no one else had needed the help of any Specialist so far and I'd like to think that I was strong enough to bare healthy pups."

"Still..."

"Let's just agree to disagree. When the time comes then we will revisit the topic."

Danny wasn't planning on going to no fucking hospital when he eventually gave birth. His entire family had had natural births and he wasn't about to be the odd one out by going to the hospital and have some stranger deliver his pups for him, that  was his job.

"Danny." Wolfie released a sigh at the Omega's words; he could already tell that Danny was as stubborn as a mule.

"Wolfie, no. This is my body. You may be my Mate but you don't own me. If I say that I'd prefer a natural birth then that's that. You're trying to say that you'd want a specialist to be there but as soon as it happens, you'll go ape shit crazy about a stranger touching your pup." He was not going to compromise on this. If Wolfie thought that Danny was the sort of person to let others dictate how he should live his life then he was sorely mistaken.

There was a huge difference between wanting to be dominated in bed to being dominated in your everyday life.

Danny would make certain that Wolfie understood that just because he was compliant so far didn't mean that he wasn't able to make his own decisions.

"I may be young but I sure as fuck aren't easily swayed by anyone. I can make my own decisions and while a relationship is all about compromise , by the end of the day, this is my body and no one, Alpha or not is going to dictate what I do with my body."

'So get that through your fucking head!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 32.7K 35
Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, months and now the countdown was almost over...
5.4M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
39.1K 2.3K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...