Falsely Convicted (G!SansxFr...

By Wolf-Madison

Frisk's world has just fallen apart. She's innocent and afraid in a prison of dangerous monsters, figurativel... More

Rubbing It In
Pet
Undyne's Test
Asthma
Undyne's Problems
G!
Not as Thick as Blood
The Warden
Recovery & A Visit
On the Yard
One Shot
Hey Dove
Out with G!
Two Days
No Help Here
Spilt Blood
Hope & Bones
Getting To No You
Sad Stories
Old Friends and Bad Dads
On the Overhang
Below the Overhang
Not His Pet
G's Plan
Please Sweetheart
Battle Cry
The Aftermath
S.W.A.T.
Second Chance, Last Chance
Dust Redeemed
About Time
Radio Noise
Radio Silence
Pain
Goodbye
Night
Let It Go
End This
Welcome Home

Walkie-Talkie

2K 74 63
By Wolf-Madison

G was passed out on a cot with me in his lap. If I tried to move he'd wake up and pull me back so I just let it be. I wasn't exactly uncomfortable anyways. The only uncomfortable thing was that even sleeping his grip was like iron.

I stayed awake, my attention divided between Gaster and listening for Undyne's return.

I almost laughed at the irony. First G now her. It was just impossible to keep people together in my life.

Sighing, I glanced at Gaster, again. He wasn't unconscious but he wasn't conscious either. He resembled a drunk man. His sockets were glassed over and unfocused. His head swayed like he was floating on a breeze. I don't think he had the strength to lift it. Occasionally he'd mumble something unintelligent but otherwise he did nothing.

I let G sleep for several hours, giving him as much rest as I could. He had been up all night and I didn't want to think about what he had done during those hours.

But eventually I began to feel a tired weariness settle over me. Gently nudging the skeleman with my shoulder I woke him up.

"G?" I started to ask but interrupted myself with a loud yawn.

"I got it babe," he purred throatily. Gently pressing a kiss against my neck, I could feel his smirk. He tightened his grasp on me even more. "Go ahead and sleep. I'll watch."

"Okay," I mumbled, already falling asleep. I leaned my head against his chest and drifted off.

When I woke up, I was disoriented. I was staring at a wall, sideways?

I didn't realized that G had laid down until I fully woke up. I was still on top of him. G had removed one hand from my waist which was now trapping my head against his chest.

He was too tense to be asleep. When I lifted my head, I found him staring at me, amusement sparkling in his sockets.

"Hey baby girl," he purred, smirking.

"Hey," I moved up to kiss him shortly. "Has Undyne come back?" I asked.

"No," he tilted his head up to kiss me again. I let him have his way for a while before pulling away.

"How long did I sleep?"

He grunted, suddenly shifting me so that I was pressed between the cell bars and him. "Long enough," he muttered. This time he kept me trapped under his mercy, which he had none of. He kissed me until my mouth hurt. Then he moved on to my neck, searching slowly for a sweet spot.

I cast a nervous glance at Gaster. He was out again.

I moaned softly when G found it. He was vicious about it, digging his teeth into the spot until I was moaning his name loudly. He pulled me underneath him.

"G, G," I gasped as his hands slid into my jumper.

"Yeah," he growled huskily, his fingers tantalizingly close to his target. My skin jumped with excitement.

"We can't do this here," I panted. He moaned complainingly.

He fell down on me, laying his head besides mine. He kissed my neck softly, cooling down. "Another time?"

"Another time," I whispered, wishing we were somewhere else.

His arm wrapped around me and we settled down.

It was lucky I stopped him because Undyne came back not soon after.

It was clear that she was still angry but something had lit an hopeful spark in her eyes. It dimmed slightly when she saw G sleeping on top of me but let it go quickly.

"Wake him up," she ordered.

Blushing gently, I shook his shoulders. "Yeah Dove?" he asked sleepily.

"Undyne's back," I said with a smile.

"Great," he said sarcastically. He sat up to face her. "What brought you back fish face," he said unabashedly, like he hand't been caught sleeping on top of me.

She ignored the insult. "Look what I found," she said happily, extending her palm to expose a beat up walkie-talkie.

"So?" G asked, unimpressed.

Undyne opened her mouth to say something but the walkie-talkie interrupted. Static crackled and then the voice of a man floated out of it. "They've barricaded the door sir. Over."

It crackled again and an angry voice shot through. "Do what you gotta do but bust it open! Over."

"Can't sir, they've welded it from the inside. Over."

Undyne shut it off and smiled.

G dropped to the floor. "Not bad for a fish," he said, each word was slow and lazy.

Again, she ignored the insult. "We can use Gaster to explain our situation and maybe get out of it," she narrowed her eyes at G, "If you haven't completely destroyed his ability to think that is."

"Well let's find out," G said, oddly cheery.

He swaggered over to Gaster, crouching in front of him. "Wake up old boy," he said, slapping his cheek not too gently.

Surprising to everyone, Gaster lifted his head, fully conscious. "I won't help you," he said flatly.

"Oh, don't be so sour old man." The cheery tone in G's voice was starting to worry me. "Do us a favor."

"Or what?" Gaster snapped furiously.

G grabbed Gaster's shirt collar, yanking him forward. "Or..." I didn't hear the rest of what he said because G lowered his voice.

Gaster heard just fine though. His impassive face wavered nervously.

Satisfied, G stood up and turned to Undyne with an evil smirk on his face. "So here's the plan," he walked over to me, leaning against the cot I was sitting on, he let his arm press against my thigh. "Gaster's going to explain our situation, see, and then we're going to make them an offer they can't refuse."

"And what's that?" Undyne asked disbelievingly. Folding her arms over her chest, she waited defensively for his answer.

"We'll offer to blast open the doors as long as nobody punishes any of us like we were a part of the revolt."

"Uh-huh," she said snarkily.

"What?"

"Why would you include me and Alphys?"

"What? You don't want out?" he asked, avoiding the question.

"You could blast the doors open by yourself. What's the angle here?"
G grinned coldly. "No angle fish girl, except for that jaw of yours." Undyne was unamused and unbudging. G sighed. "She likes you," he pointed sharply at me, "that's good enough for me."

I smiled, trying not to let that warm feeling take me away from the moment. Undyne cast a glance in my direction and let it go. "Alright."

"Untie him," he ordered. Undyne went to do that. While she wasn't watching, G gave my knee a reassuring squeeze. Alphys, however, was watching. Her gaze flickered between G and I, looking at me with awe and G with suspicion. He caught her gaze and she looked at the floor.

Undyne brought Gaster over, clutching his arm tightly.

"Don't play with us Gaster," G said darkly, his hollow sockets burning frighteningly.

"Hmph," was Gaster's only reply. With out looking at anyone, he took the walkie-talkie and clicked it on.

"Anyone there? Over."

"Yes, who's this? Over," an irritated voice snapped over the static.

"W.D. Gaster...the warden."

There was a moment of suspended silence and then. "Are you alright sir? Over."

"Yes I am," Gaster lied. "Now listen, I'm here with four prisoners who are not part of the revolt. I want them cleared of any charges. Over."

Clearly confused, the man said, "Names, sir? Over."

He listed our names quickly and then handed the walkie-talkie over to G.

"Listen here fella, I've got a proposition for ya. Over."

"Who's this now? Over." I could here it in the man's voice. He was confused and pissed now.

"Sans G. Gaster. Now listen, me and my pals here'll bust open that door for you are ya boys if ya do what we ask. Over." Authority leaked from G's voice as it might from the police chief himself.

"How'll you do that? Over."

"That's none of ya business pal," G snapped. "But this is: we want any new charges dropped against us, we want to be released early, and we want to speak with Detective Mullins now. Over."

"Uhh, listen buddy, it doesn't work like that..." G rolled his 'eyes' and clicked the walkie-talkie to get the guy to shut up.

"It had better work like that if you want to get in this place buddy," he sneered, "Over."

"Uhh Dectective Mullins isn't here..." somebody murmured unintelligibly to the guy, who said, "But we can get him," somebody else screeched over the line "What? Why?" I recognized the voice: Detective Mullins's partner. "Over," the main guy finished.

I shivered violently. Only G noticed; he placed his large hand over my knee.

"Call back when you have him. Over," G ordered. The walkie-talkie fell silent.

Undyne tied Gaster back up. He glared treacherously out at us.

"What if he tells the police about this after we bust the doors down?" Undyne asked. Gaster winced noticeably.

G smirked. "We'll tell them why we had to. After all, attempted murder is a crime."

Gaster looked directly at me for the first time since G attacked him. G's hand tensed over my knee, refusing to relax even after Gaster hung his head.

"Get some rest. It'll be a hard fight to the door," he commanded.

Alphys took the cot below Undyne while G jumped up next to me.

He glared around us suspiciously before pulling me in front of him so that I faced the inside of the cell and not the bars. I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him and received a small kiss.

"If the doors are welded shut," I whispered, "how are we going to open them?"

"I'll take care of that," he winked, "You just get some rest Dove."

I thought I'd be too excited to sleep but I was proved wrong. G may have been built of bones but his presence was extremely comforting. I leaned against him and slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 96 27
The barrier is broken, monsters and humans are living in peace, everyone is happy except for one person. Frisk has been getting waking nightmares abo...
578K 25.6K 66
FRANS This is a request and I have been really exited to start writing it! I really hope you like it! Echotale is not my AU! Neither is Jailtale! Thi...
30.2K 296 57
DRAMA, ACTION, BLOODSHED... Love? After erasing hundreds and hundreds of timelines, Chara is suddenly stripped of her abilities. She's forced to lea...
171K 5.8K 45
Frisk has had a hard life. Abused by her parents because she is "a mistake." The reason why her parents call her this is because: She is a Neko. Half...