Born To Kill - Book I {Rewrit...

Bởi GrissyQuinn

"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never... Xem Thêm

Important Authors Note
Rewritten***
*Prologue: Taken*
*Chapter 1: Recruited*
*Chapter 2: Omerta*
*Chapter 3: The Valentino Family*
*Chapter 4: Demons*
*Chapter 5: Back up*
*Chapter 6: First Job*
*Chapter 7: Thirst for blood*
*Chapter 8: Looking at the stars*
*Chapter 9: Spies & Revelations*
*Chapter 10: Girls of the Mafia Pt.1*
Chapter 11: Girls of the Mafia Pt 2
*Chapter 12: Shattered Walls*
*Chapter 13: Ruthless*
*Chapter 14: Killers*
*Chapter 15: Famiglia*
*Chapter 16: Una Serata Romantica*
*Chapter 17: Explosions*
*Chapter 18: Letting go & Moving on*
*Chapter 19: The Benefit*
*Chapter 20: Chaos*
*Chapter 21: Euphoria*
*Chapter 22: Justice*
*Chapter 23: The Calm*
*Chapter 24: The Storm*
*Chapter 26: Haunting Pasts*
*Chapter 27: Broken*
*Chapter 28: Into Pieces*
*Chapter 29: Skylar*
*Chapter 30: Nothing else Matters*
*Chapter 31: Diamond*
*Chapter 32: Love Death & Blood*
*Chapter 33: A battle ends but a war begins...*
Authors note:

*Chapter 25: X marks the spot*

9.5K 303 31
Bởi GrissyQuinn

HEY GUYS AFTER A LOOOOONG WAIT, HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT BETWEEN WORK ( I work around 11 hours a day from mon - fri)  AND MY MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK IT TOOK SO LONG TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! <3

ABOVE IS THE SONG GOODNIGHT BY DREAMCATCHER! IT WAS THE SONG THAT TOOK ME OUT OF MY WRITERS BLOCK!

***IMPORTANT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE DEPICTIONS. THIS MAY TRIGGER SOME PEOPLE. IF YOU DONT LIKE READING THIS TYPE OF CONTENT, I WILL PLACE A DISCLAIMER BEFORE AND AFTER THE SCENE SO YOU CAN SKIP AND CONTINUE WITH THE REST OF THE CHAPTER. *****

PLEASE UNDERSTAND ITS PART OF THE STORY, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO READ THIS. 

Love, GrissyQuinn <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catalina's POV

A few days earlier...

"Let us go, you filthy bastard!" I struggled as some men pushed my mother and I into a car. My mother was unconscious, Cassian was on the floor.

"Shut up, bitch!" the man yelled before he slapped me hard on the face.

"Cassian help! Cassian you have to get up!" I yelled and struggled "Cassian plea- "my plead was cut short as they placed duct tape on my mouth to shut me up.

"Shut up. You're lucky, boss wants you and your mother alive. The only reason we're not killing your brother is because he needs to deliver the message." With that I was hit hard and darkness surrounded me.

***

"Catalina..." I heard my name from afar. "Catalina, sweetheart! Wake up." I recognized my mothers voice. My eyes snapped open and groaned as the pain in my head was unbearable.

"Mom?" I looked around to see we were in strange room. "Where are we?" It was dark, humid, it smelled horrible. No windows, only one door at the end of the room, which I saw was obviously locked. My hair was sticking to my face, I stood up quickly. "Mom, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay sweetheart. Nicholas Armani got us... He brought us somewhere but I'm not sure where we are."

Just then, the bolted open and Armani stood there along with another man, I didn't recognize. "You, my dear are in a place your dear brother will never find you."

"Armani you bastard. You've always been jealous of our family. Even when Nelson was in charge you could never stand us being better than you." My mom spoke up, staring daggers at Armani.

"Oh, beautiful Lianna Valentino. Times are changing, and you should know, I am the best. That's something your son should realize by now. Kind of think of it, that other son of yours must be telling him all about you both being gone. I think I will give him a call." With a wicked smile, Armani left the room and left us all in the dark.

A while passed before the door opened again and Armani stepped inside once again and walked straight towards me, grabbing my arm hard.

"Let me go, you pig!" I struggled.

"Let her go!" my mom yelled before Armani pushed her back on the floor where two other men held her down.

"Amusing how you think you can fight me." He chuckled as he held my arms painfully behind my back with one hand and grabbed my face to face him  with the other. "I have a feeling your precious Alexander will be on his way to find you soon, but I intend to break you before he does." He smirked as his hand trailed up my thigh.

I knew where this was going, and fear struck my whole body. "You're a pig!" I managed to say.

His hand reached my blouse and he ripped it open. "Be quiet and be good. Your mother is watching." He laughed before my whole world fell apart.

**Trigger warning, skip to the end of this scene if you do not want to read what comes next**

I felt his hands on me, they were aggressive and harsh. They were meant to mark, to leave bruises so Alexander would know exactly what he did to me.

I try to fight, to squirm as much as I can but his grip only gets stronger, my body harshly pressed against the ground.

I turned my head towards my mother, she was being held back by two men. She was trying to get to me but their grip on her was as strong as the one Armani had on me,

"You're a pretty one, your body is exquisite. I can't wait to mark you" Armani growled in my face. His face inches from mine, blurred from the tears forming in my eyes.

His hand brushes my lips and I bite hard on his finger, I try to bite as hard as I can even if it means ripping it off.

A sharp pain shoots around my face as he slaps me hard, causing me to let go of his finger.

"You bitch! I was going to make this quick, but now I'll take my time with you." He flips me over to my stomach. My face pressed hard against the filthy ground. My hands held behind my back.

He uses his other hand to rip off my underwear. The sound of his zipper sounds as loud as a bomb in my ears.

I feel him at my entrance, and I can't stop the tears in my eyes and the whimper that comes out of me as he ruthlessly shoves himself inside me.

His hand grips my hair painfully hard as he pulls my head up, making me painfully arch my back against my will.

The pain is unbearable, my whole world shatters as he turns my head forcing me to look at my mother. Her head is being held up, forced to watch as Armani thrusts again and again.

I want to beg him to let me go, to not do this, to stop. I bite my tongue instead; I will not give this bastard the satisfaction of hearing me beg.

I endure. I endure the pain and the urge to beg him to just end my life. I endure until I hear his grunts as he comes inside me. He releases me, leaving me to just lay on the ground, unmoving, numb, broken and defiled.

All I hear is his laughter as he leaves, leaving all of us in darkness once again.

** End of explicit scene**

***

Alexanders POV

It was nearing midnight when we were all boarding my private plane, towards Seattle. I couldn't stop thinking about my mother and sister. How scared they must be. I just hoped none of those bastards had touched either of them, because I swear I would give any of them, a fate worse than hell for it.

Once we were all on the plane, time seemed to pass quickly and before we knew it, we were near landing. None of us talked during the plane ride. Angelo, Jeremy and Alexa were asleep, and Eric and Cassian stayed home since they were still to hurt to help us at the moment. Skylar was just staring out the window, not saying a word and I was just not in the mood to talk to anyone.

I kept staring at Skylar. Worry lines all over her face as she stared out the window into the pitch-black sky. She was lost in thought, it was obvious she was nervous about returning to Seattle but after all she has been through, who wouldn't be. I know I wouldn't want to come back to a place with so many unpleasant memories.

Once we landed we all got in the car that was waiting for us, and Skylar started taking us some place, she said would be safe until we went back to New York. After like 30 minutes, we arrived at a small wooden house. It was painted a nice gray and white color and it seemed like it hadn't been painted in a while. The paint was chipped and stained. Overgrown plants surrounded it, but you could still the front of the house. It just seemed like no one had lived here in a while.

"Wow, I can't believe you came back here." Jeremy spoke up as we all got out of the car.

"Me neither" was all Skylar said as she walked towards the front door.

"Where exactly are we?" I asked

"My childhood home." With that and an emotionless expression on her face, she opened the door and we all followed suit.

The house was filled with dust, it was obvious no one has lived here for years. Only a few pieces of furniture remained, no old pictures, nothing.

"Why are we here? Shouldn't we be in any other place that's not where Maxwell Diamond lived for years?" Angelo asked looking around.

"This is the last place he will think to look for anything. My dad hasn't even looked into this place for years." Skylar answered.

A noise caught my attention. It felt like someone was coming down the stairs. I quickly reacted and took out my gun, ready to kill.

"Alexander no!" Skylar grabbed my arm. "She's here to help us."

Down the stairs came a woman. She was dressed in black, with dark brown hair and eyes. She was about 5'4 but she was fit, she looked as deadly as Skylar did.

***

Skylar's POV

"I got to say Skylar, I've had warmer welcomes" she spoke up with a small smile on her face.

"Good to see you too, Karev." I said and smiled while I went over to hug her. She was one of the other few people from D. Impero I actually liked. She helped me through a lot of my training and stood up for me a couple of times.

"You look amazing!" She said with a smile.

"Well that happens when you don't have bruises all over you" we laughed at the bitter memory.

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in!" Jeremy smiled while walking over to us.

"Braxton! Did Alexa leave you for someone better already?" she teased.

"No, but I might if he keeps forcing me to watch Orange is the new black" Alexa teased joining us.

"hey, it's a great show!" he whined and we all laughed.

"Alright, I hate to interrupt this reunion, but I need to know who the hell is this and how is she going to help us get my mother and sister back. Last time I checked they are still being held against their will." Alexander interrupted us.

"This is Venessa Kavev." She is an agent of D. Impero. "She is going to help us get into Site X." 

(Celina Jade as Vanessa Karev)

"How is she going to help us?" Angelo voiced out.

"I run it, honey." Vanessa smiled "I know how to get you in and out. I have a plan."

"If you run Site X, it means Maxwell has trust in you. How do we know we can trust you?" Alexander stepped close to Vanessa; fist clenched.

"I don't particularly like or agree with Maxwell. Just like Skylar, my experience at D. Impero wasn't pretty. The only reason I'm still in it, is none of your business. I don't care who you are Mr. Valentino, I'm not here for you, I'm here to help Skylar." She said to Alexanders face.

"Fair enough. Ms. Karev but just know if you cross us, ill make you suffer. I don't care who you are either."

Vanessa suddenly smiled and extended her hand towards Alexander. "I like you."

Alexander took it. "So, what's this plan you have?"

***

Hours passed and after careful planning, we were all ready to go. All of us heavily armed and ready for what was to come. If all went as planned, we would leave Seattle with both Catalina and Lianna unharmed.

I was standing outside Site X with everyone except Vanessa and Alexa. Waiting for the signal. The plan was that Vanessa would lead Alexa to the security room where they would initiate a lock down. That would trap the workers in different section the site. With that done the rest of us would storm in there and go directly to where Vanessa told us the women were being held.

Site X was a huge five story building. It looked bright with white light coming from the inside. A metal fence surrounded it, topped with barbed wire. It looked like the prison it was.

"How are we supposed to know when they initiated the lock down?" Angelo asked impatiently.

"You'll know" I answered and as if on cue all of the alarms inside the building went off and the windows closed. "Let's go, we have 20 seconds before that front door closes shut!" I yelled as we all started sprinting towards the front door.

As we all reach the inside the door closes shut. "Okay guys remember the plan. Most of the men are locked in other sides of the site but they're a lot on your way to where the women are being held. Stay together and watch each other's back. Alexa and I will help as much as we can from here." Vanessa spoke to us through the comms.

With my katana on my back and a gun in my hand, I started to lead the group towards our goal. Alexander stayed right behind me watching my back. Angelo and Jeremy watched each other's back as well. As we turned a corner we came upon a group of men.

"Nyx?" one of them said as they all recognized me.

"Missed me, boys?" I smirked as we all charged towards them. With my gun out, I started shooting men that were coming towards me. They dropped to their knees in pain before they could even reach me. Taking out my katana I plunged it into their chests and necks as I reached them, leaving them dead on the ground.

To my side I saw Alexander shooting and killing every person that came his way. Some tried to get a hit on him, but Alexander held his own like the king he was.

Jeremy was of course hitting his every mark without missing and Angelo was between his fits and his gun taking care of all the bastards coming at us.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck. The shock of it making me drop my katana and my gun "Should have known you'd be a filthy traitor!"

"Mendez" I recognized the voice instantly and smiled. It was the same man that recognized me earlier. I elbowed him hard making him groan but he held his own against me. "I thought we were friends" I teased as his grip got harder.

"You threatened to kill me along with your father every single day you were here" he spat out through gritted teeth. I could barely breath as his grip got harder.

I tried to answer but my breath as I finally reached the knife I had hidden on my thigh and plunged it into his shoulder.

He let go of me with a hard shove to the ground. I grasped my neck as I tried to regain my breath.

"You're dead bitch" he yelled but before he could even reach for his gun or me, he was pulled back by the collar of his shirt and smashed down.

"I suggest you don't touch her ever again." Alexander spoke looking down at him, his gun pointed directly at his head.

"Don't k-kill him" I managed to say. "Not yet"

I get up and grab my katana from the floor. "I'm not going to kill you yet, Mendez." I placed the tip of my sword under his chin and press a little, drawing blood.

He winced. "I want you to stay here without moving" I plunged the sword in his thigh making him yell out now. "Bleeding, hurting" I plunged it into the other leg. "Until my bastard father finds you and you tell him exactly who did this. Tell him I owe him a promise and I intend to keep it sooner than I planned if he keeps messing with my family."

Out of the corner of my eye I see Alexander smile before he kicked Mendez hard in the ribs leaving him groaning of pain on the floor.

"Great speech, Sky. But you got to move! I can't keep the lockdown on for much longer. Maxwell will override it soon." Vanessa spoke through the comms.

We all kept moving down the hall until we found the door we were looking for. It was all quiet at the other side. I quickly feared the worst. "We are here, guys. Open the door" I said.

"On it." Alexa answered and a few seconds later the door clicks open.

We opened the door slowly and we would never be prepared for what we saw. The only two people in the dark room was a sobbing Lianna on the floor holding a half-naked sobbing Catalina.

"Mom, Catalina!" Alexander exclaimed as he rushed into the door. I was right behind him and the guys were guarding the door.

"Alexander!" Lianna exclaimed but Catalina stayed quiet. I saw Alexander shuffle around trying to get them up.

I looked at Catalina and the expression on her face was one I knew to well. She was hurt, the way I was hurt. I walked over to her and helped her get up.

"Skylar" she said while quickly hugging me.

"I know. Lets just get out of here." 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3M 29.4K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
466K 10.7K 64
Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of the Italian...
270K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
20.6M 761K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...