Star Crossed Lovers

By AnnaKaRaMeL16

How do you fall in love with a soldier that is fighting against your planet and killing your people? How do y... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sick of running (Kara)
Chapter 2: Kryptonian girl (Mon-el)
Chapter 3: Saved again (Kara)
Chapter 4: A break from running (Mon-el)
Chapter 5: Earth (kara)
Chapter 6: New Things (Mon-el)
Chapter 7: Feelings (Kara)
Chapter 8: The house (Mon-el)
Chapter 9: Helicopter (Kara)
Chapter 10: The City Far Away(Mon-el)

Chapter 11: A love brought together again(Kara)

451 18 5
By AnnaKaRaMeL16

     It was morning, I got no sleep from the night before. Most of the time I spent doing my best at searching for Mon-el in the pitch black woods. Finally settling in the middle of no where to try and sleep. I remember everything from last night. I couldn't see anything but I could hear. I heard Mon-el ask for my hand and then fall done the hill. I yelled for his name countless times but there was no answer, so I flew down myself crashing into trees and bushes. I figured that he fell into a ditch but I knew he could easily get himself out. So I searched and searched just getting myself lost.
    Now that it was morning I could see. I could see what mess I got myself into the night before trying to look for Mon-el in complete darkness. I'm lost. I know it would be easy just to fly over the woods and look for him but it's daytime now and I don't know who would see me, it's to risky. So I got up instead and started walking around calling his name.
     It had been hours, I had no idea what time it was but I knew it had been a while. I was walking by the end of the hill searching everywhere for him. But hadn't realized when I started that I didn't know which direction to go in. Now it's pretty obvious I had been going in the wrong direction for hours. I sat down on a fallen tree and just thought. About everything. Everything Mon-el had done for me and how much he cared about me and it brought me to  tears just thinking about what I might do.
     I wiped that thought from my head. I just couldn't do that even if it would help Mon-el. I lay down on the tree trunk, staring up at the blue sky and imagine what krypton looked like right now. Gray skies, bodies everywhere, blood splatted around every corner. I tear dripped down the side of my face once again. My home has been destroyed and there was nothing I could do about it. I sat up, laying here made me think about all the negative things that's happened to me. Mon-el helped me to see the positive. What was I supposed to do without him? I needed him but not only that I was falling in love with him and him missing was like an emptiness following me around. I couldn't take the feeling anymore. That something really bad bad happened to him or that the officers had come and taken him away. And I knew I couldn't do what I knew he would have wanted me to do. I couldn't imagine doing that. I felt a certain shame for even thinking that. Finally I decided what I was going to do.
     I flew above most of the trees staying low under the really tall ones. Spotting Mon-el would be really easy from up here but I knew he would be upset with me for risking my life to find him. I flew the opposite direction I came using x-ray vision to look in places I couldn't see from up here. I felt peaceful up here but I knew that wouldn't last long.
      finally I spotted him, he was laying against a tree his head in his knees and to his chest, I couldn't see his face. Not from up here anyways. I flew back a few feet and landed softly in some damp leaves. "Mon-el! Mon-el!" I ran over watching him jump to his feet and his face light up and turn into a smile. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. I hadn't felt so good or safe in so long.
     "Oh my god!" He started burring his face in my shoulder. "Kara." He pulled me in closer to his chest. I wiped the tear that dripped down his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair. "How did you find me?" He asked.
     "I looked and looked. I was so worried that's all I could do." I said still running my fingers through his hair.
     "I... I... oh my god. You don't know how happy I am to see you." He buried his face in my shoulder again. "I thought something happened to you." Tears ran down his face faster than I could imagine. I wiped them all away and let him rest on my shoulder.
     "Why happened last night, where did you go?" I asked.
     "I don't know. I can't remember. All I remember was waking up here and you were gone."
     "You must've hit your head somewhere." I said cradling his head in my hands. "You fell last night down the hill," I said. I wanted to cry I wanted to just lay down in his arms and cry. But I knew he had it worse and it was my turn to be the strong one, to be the comforter. "I remember trying to get a hold of your hand and you weren't there and then I heard you fall, I couldn't yell because I knew people would hear me so I flew down after you. Getting myself lost looking for you in the darkness."
     "Oh.. oh I remember now! Just a little. Your hand, it was missing and falling but that's it and I can barely remember that."
     "Yeah, suns setting now. Let's stay here until morning." I said. A full load of emotions came barreling to me at that moment and I felt my face wanting to cry. It was so hard to hold it in. But I had to. For Mon-el.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 470 20
Supergirl falls in love with the towns new hero. Lena Luthor falls in love with Kara Danvers. Eventually they learn a secret about each other that ch...
80.7K 1.4K 30
He left her standing in the field as she watched him being jetted off to space. She had not even gotten to tell him she was pregnant with his child...
40.2K 525 29
Barry and Kara fall in love but can they both stand by each other's sides through their fights with the bad guys?
35.5K 1.6K 30
She was his mission He was her mission What happens when it goes wrong and the deadly number one assassins in the world fall for each other? This is...