The Princess and Her Alpha (B...

由 kthaler

*Sequel to On the Run* Everything has changed for Isabella since her sixteen birthday. She's a princess but m... 更多

One Month Later
Pregnant
Back to Reality
Remember
Return
Vision
Lilly
Leaving
The Talk
Decision
Leaving
Letter
Changed
Secrets
Revealed
Encounter
Mistake
The Past
Broken
Aftermath
Three Years Later
Lost and Found
Let the War Begin
The Beginning of the End
Bloodshed
Epilogue

Date

618 20 3
由 kthaler

                My eyes opened up to see that I wasn’t in the same bed that I feel asleep in. I looked around to notice that I was in an all white room with only the bed I was lying on. I got up, and a wave of pain shot through my body. What happened to me? I let out a scream when the lights shut out. Since I was a werewolf, my eye sight was better and I was able to adjust my eyes to the darkness better.

                There was a dark figure standing in the corner by the light switch. There was a pull that attracted me to walk over to the mysterious person. Without any warning, the figure lunged at me, and tackled me to the ground. I screamed and tried to fight off the man, but he overpowered me. Even with my strength, I couldn’t throw him off of me. A scream echoed through the room as I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Then I realized that he was biting me.

                “You taste wonderful, Isabella.” A voice echoed, causing me to jump as I held my neck in shock but also in pain. I watched the man lick his lips, liking what he tasted. I had a sick feeling in my stomach. The lights flickered on and that’s when I saw who it was.

                Dillon stood in front of me, smirking as blood dripped down his mouth. My blood. My face paled and I prayed that this wasn’t real and that I was just dreaming. Please don’t let him actually have me yet. I didn’t even get to say goodbye to Jace or the twins. Tears filled my eyes as I crawled backwards, away from Dillon.

                “What do you want from me?” I growled.

                “I just want you to be reminded of your predicament. And that I’m encouraging you to pick the easy and nice choice. Plus, the sooner your decide, the sooner I can stop coming into your dreams. 6 days left.” He reminded me.

                “If I decide sooner, where do I meet you?” I asked. A smile appeared on his face.

          “There’s a cabin about ten miles away from where you’re staying. Go there and wait for me. It’s the only cabin around. If you bring anyone there, I’ll know, I have cameras all around and will see you. Once I see you’re there and alone, I’ll come.” He instructed, making me more worried. I nodded, still not sure what to do. I knew this was a dream since he was talking about me meeting him.

                “I can wait to be with you again. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen your beautiful face in person.” He smiled.

                I looked away, not sure how to reply to that. I took a deep breath as I tried to wake myself up, but I guess Dillon controlled that. He walked over to me, and I stumbled to my feet, terrified of what he would do. Before I could stop him, he ran in front of me and pinned me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine and I had to fight the urge to gag. I didn’t kiss back and that seemed to anger him.

                “You’ll learn to love it. It’s only a matter of time.” He replied, still pinning me against the wall.

                “Well I’ll see you soon, my love.” He whispered in my ear, sending chills up my spine. Before I could reply, everything started to fade and soon there was nothing but darkness.

                My eyes snapped open as I was gasping for air. I should have known Dillon would do this. I looked over and Jace thankfully wasn’t sleeping with me. I knew I couldn’t tell him about Dillon or he’d never let me go to Dillon if I decided too. I rubbed my eyes, the stress building up inside me once again. What was I going to do? I needed to decide soon because every time I closed my eyes Dillon would be there.  

                That wasn’t even the worst of my problems. I didn’t want to forgive Jace so easily, but I didn’t want to fight with him, especially when I could be taken by Jason or Dillon at any moment. All I wanted was a normal life, was that too much too ask for? I laid in bed for another hour or so before I decided that I had to get up and move on with my life. Lying in bed all day won’t do anything. I looked at the clock and it was almost three o’clock in the evening. I walked downstairs where I heard Jace’s voice fill the air.

                “You’re such a pretty girl, you know that?” His voice echoed, causing my eyes to fill with tears. I knew I couldn’t trust Jace, why would he bring me back here just to hit on other girls? I was about to leave when he talked again.

                “You’re almost prettier than your mommy, but she’s beat you.” He laughed, and that’s when I heard Rayna cooing. I sighed, realizing that he was talking to Rayna and not a girl that he was hitting on.

                I walked out into the living room to see Jace on the floor playing with the twins. He had told everyone in the pack house to either stay in their rooms or go out, since he didn’t want everyone hanging out in the living room and crowding the place up. It was almost like we had the house to ourselves. I walked up behind Jace and puffed my cheek out and squinted my eyes at Zack, who started to smile at me.

                I squealed as Jace turned around and yanked me onto his lap. I folded my arms and pouted as I tried to get away from him but that didn’t work. As much as I was mad at him, I couldn’t hate him. Everything we touched there were sparks of pleasure, which I couldn’t ignore. The sparkles in his eyes made me want to melt into a million pieces. He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away, so that he kissed my cheek. I wasn’t letting him off the hook so easily. A growl escaped his lips but he sighed when he knew I wasn’t giving in.

                “How about I take you out on a date tonight?” He asked, smiling.

                “You know like the one we were supposed to go on earlier?” I asked, causing him to frown. As much as I wanted to be mad at him, I couldn’t. I smiled up at him as I responded.

                “I’m just messing you with. Yes, I’d love to go on a date with you.” I replied.

                I prayed that tonight, he would make it up to me for the pain I was in today. He had a whole day to plan this out so I just hoped he would plan something amazing that would make me forget all about the Lilly situation. The next few hours Jace, the twins and I all hung out together as a real, happy family. At five o’clock Jace left and said he was going to set up the date.

                He told me that at six o’clock to go outside into the woods and follow the trail. If this was the start to our date, I wasn’t too thrilled about it. He wasn’t even going to be with me. I got ready, putting on a pink sundress and white sandals. I brushed my hair out and finished getting read. Alia was downstairs with the twins and told me to get going. I assumed she knew what Jace was doing.

                I headed outside, the weather was warm, so I was perfectly comfortable in my dress that I was wearing. The first thing I noticed was that there were red rose petals on the ground of the trail. That was pretty romantic, I had to admit. There was a piece of paper attracted to the first tree. I pealed it off and read what it said.

                “Hello my beautiful, mate. As you walk this trail, I’ll remind you of why we married each other. I’ll see you at the end, my love.” 

                I wasn’t sure where this was going but I decided to put the note in my purse I had with me and started to walk on the rose petal ground. I stopped after a few minutes of walking to see a bouquet of red and white carnations which were my favorite. There was a note attached to it what read, “The first time I laid eyes on you, I knew you were mine, forever and always.” A smile crept on my lips as I read the note, because I knew it was true.

                I walked again, the sweet smell of flowers filling my nostrils. The notes were adorable and now the flowers. What else did he have in store for me? I was excited to see what other notes he had for me and what he said. Attached to another tree was a note on red paper, just like the other notes.

                “As long as I live and breathe, I will be with you.” The note read, making me eyes fill with tears. That was truly beautiful and I knew the effort Jace was giving to set all this up. My heart seemed like it was made of love right now and all I wanted was to wrap my arms around Jace and hold him close.

                I kept walking, wanting to get to the next note quickly. After several more notes, I counted that there were eleven of them. The things they said were truly beautiful and heartwarming. I even let out a few tears when I read the things he wrote for me. There had been a box of chocolates too which I loved, because who doesn’t like chocolate?

                The note I had received read, “I’ll never love you any less than I do right now, because you are the light of my life.”

                “If I could go back in time, I wouldn’t change a thing besides when I hurt you. That’s the worst mistake of my life.” Which that note made me cry because I knew that I didn’t hear him out when I saw him with Lilly and that maybe he was in shock and couldn’t pull away.

                “I love you as much as yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.” Another note read. The rest of the notes were just like the rest, one sentence lines, yet they were so touching and made me have to reread them. All the note read, “I can’t promise you that things will be easy, but I’d never leave you. Never.”

                “No matter what I do or what you do, I will always love you. I promise you.”

                “You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and no one could ever compare.”

                “You light up my day just by your beautiful smile.”

                “I wake up everyday the luckiest man alive because I get to see you when I wake.”

                After reading all the notes, I wondered when I’d be done. I wanted to be with Jace right now and tell him how much I loved him and that I did forgive him. He was the love of my life, and this all proved that he loved me the same way I loved him. There was another note and the rose petals ended, so I assumed that this was the last note.

                It read, “Please don’t give up on me. I’ve spent all my life waiting for you, and now that I have you, I try every day to make you happy and not screw this up. I’m sorry that I’ve messed up, it’s killing me inside. Please just love me again.”

                I looked down on the ground to see a scrapbook. I picked it up and there were several pictures of Jace and I from when we first met and were a couple, up until the pregnancy. I looked at our wedding picture and when we first got engaged. Everything was there, in this book. I started to cry when I saw a picture of Zack and I laughing together. There were also pictures of the twins in  it with both Jace and I. We were truly a happy family.

                There was another note lying on the ground that had been hidden under the scrapbook. I picked it up and it read, “I hoped you liked the scrapbook, I made it myself to show how much I love you. As you can see, not counting this note, there are twelve notes, the same number as the amount of flowers given, the number of chocolates, and it’s also your favorite number. Take twelve large steps towards the cave in front of you and then walk in to see me. I have a surprise for you.”

               I walked towards the cave, holding all of my gifts from Jace. When I walked into the cave, I was shocked at what I saw. Tears filled my eyes as fought them back. This was the best date he’d taken me on. I gasped when I saw Jace and this all seemed like some crazy dream.

        Hey everyone, here's another update!!!! I've been busy, so it make take me longer to update. I made this chapter longer though. I have so much summer homework to do for school it's not even funny. I have to read the 4 most boring books ever!!! Anyways, i got off topic. What did you think of this chapter and what Jace did. I think it's adorable, but that's just me. I wanted him to do something to make her forgive him but not too easily. The next chapter will have Izzy's decision on what to do about Dillon..... :)

        This chapter's dedication goes to @Warriors229. Thanks for commenting like on every chapter haha. Until next time, thanks for reading and hope you liked it!!!

        Question for the chapter is:

        What did you about the date so far? And what will she decide to do, stay with Jace or go to Dillon?

        PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!! :D

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...
69.4K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
21.5K 1.3K 44
✔️ Hi guys, so I will slowly be editing this and fixing things that I'm not a huge fan of in here, so if you're just getting started with this story...