Prostitute Stained Love (EreM...

By uwu_derp

"Why do you do it, Mikasa?" I, Mikasa Ackerman, am a prostitute. I have a really careless behavior and you s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 | Her Past
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 | Pull the Plug
Epilogue

Chapter 17

3.9K 83 49
By uwu_derp

3 years later~

I jumped up and down excitedly as I sat in the backseat of a car, looking in front on of me to see Ymir looking back at me, smirking. "Excited much?" Ymir chuckled. I nodded excitedly, then leaned closer to the front seats where Ymir and Annie sat.

"Hell yeah I am! Eren's finally graduating!" I cheered. Annie giggled a bit. "Then he'll finally be at home 24/7." She announced. I felt my heart flutter as I leaned back into the car seat and pulled the red scarf I had of Eren's over my nose. Then, I took out my phone and scrolled through twitter.

It's been approximately 3 years since Eren and I began a official relationship. He was graduating college today, leaving my heart delighted, since he'll be achieving his goal. And yes, I know that it's been 3 years, but I still keep his scarf close to me at all times.

Over these 3 years, Armin and I grew closer as friends. Krista, Ymir, and Sasha joined our group of friends too, and I finally met Connie. A nice fellow Connie is, and totally in love with Sasha. Considering that they've been dating since high school and still dating now, 8 years later.

Honestly, talk about relationship goals.

As I scrolled through twitter, a certain tweet caught my eye. It was a tweet from the university I yearned to attend and begged Mom and John to allow me to go to. And even though they declined, I still fancied attending the school.

The tweet though, said that it had just kicked a student out and was looking for another student to fill in their spot. A grin spread across my face as my heart jumped.

I envisioned about going to the university, pursing my dreams and becoming a teacher. Oh a wondrous dream it was. Then reality harshly struck me as my dreams were crushed by my horrid actuality. I'd probably never go there. It's all just a hallucination for me.

"What's up Mika?" Krista, who was seated beside me, asked. I was hesitant to confess, since I had yet to explain that I wasn't in college. For all they know, I met Eren online on a dating site. Which was partially true, but not 100% true. "Mika..?" Sasha called, dragging me out of my thoughts and back into reality.

"Oh...uh..I have a confession to make." I began as I slowly lowered my red scarf from my nose and back to my neck. Ymir turned to look at me, as did Sasha and Krista. Although Annie was driving and facing the road, I could still sense the expression of nervousness grow onto her face. "Well?" Ymir asked. Despite being uneager and quite timid to release my next response, I still somehow managed to distinguish my lies between the truth.

"I'm not really in college." I admitted as I twiddled my thumbs. Silence followed my statement. I assumed that their brains were processing my confession. But then, all of them, apart from Annie, erupted in laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked. "Mikasa. Did you really think that we wouldn't catch on?" Ymir retorted. "Wait? You already knew?" I asked. Sasha nodded once she was able to calm herself and stop laughing. "Of course we would, Mikasa!" Sasha proclaimed. I sighed in relief from hearing them say that.

"Thank god!" I sighed in relief. "Yeah. So, anyways, what's the matter?" Krista asked me, her tone also calmed. "I just really want to go to this college, but I don't have the money." I said. "I'm pathetic." I whispered under my breath.

"Don't say that, Mikasa." Krista soothed in a soft tone. I scoffed, "sure, whatever." I leaned towards the window I was seated next to, pulling my scrarf up and over my nose again. I rested my head on my fist and put my elbow up against the window as I stared at the trees that we passed.

I stayed silent for the rest of the car ride, unwilling to talk. Although I didn't talk, Sasha and Ymir were pretty talkative, being their usual selves. But then, we finally arrived. "Here!" Annie said as she put the car in park. I smiled, eager to see Eren. I haven't seen Eren in the past couple of weeks because of school, so I'm quite relieved that he's graduating.

We all walked up and entered the gates of where the graduation ceremony would be held. I admired everything around me as I passed it. From the vibrant green grass to the plain stands.

"Over there." Sasha tapped my shoulder as she pointed to where Connie and Armin were seated. I nodded, then followed her to where Connie and Armin were in the stands.

Once we were seated next to the boys, Annie greeted Armin in a teasing tone. Armin chuckled, then greeted her back. "Hi Connie!" Sasha happily greeted Connie. Connie responded with a forced nervous laugh as a few beads on sweat rolled down his forehead. "Connie?" Sasha curiously called his name due to his strange behavior. Before Connie could respond, a voice came onto the speaker.

I felt my heart warm up as the ceremony begun. Although The lady on the microphone began her speech, I wasn't paying attention. I just waited for her to finish so that they could start calling names. Specifically, Eren's name.

After the young lady finished her speech and the national anthem was sung, names finally began being called. They were all in alphabetical order by their surnames, and since this was a big school I knew it would take a while to get to the name Jaeger. But it was still worth it though.

After what seemed like centuries, Eren was finally announced to go up. I felt butterflies form in my stomach as Eren made an entrance onto the stage to collect his diploma. I couldn't fight the urge, I mean I hadn't seen him in weeks. So, I arose from my seat and began cheering his name.

"Whoo! Go Eren!!" I cheered, cupping my hands around my mouth and clapping in the process. I heard Ymir chuckled beside me. I looked to her and smirked.  "What can ya do? I haven't seen him in weeks." I smiled and regained my posture to sit back down. "Hey. I'm not judging." Ymir put her hands up in defense, smirking still. I laughed a bit, then went back to looking towards the stage until the ceremony finished.

Once it finished, we all made an agreement to gathered up at a restaurant to celebrate Eren's graduation. We would ride in separate cars though. The girls and I would ride in the same car while Eren, Connie, and Armin rode in another.

We had already started driving and we were on the street, trailing Connie's car, since the boys were in that car. We decided to visit a popular restaurant that had good customer service along with striking food as well. Once we arrived and Annie had pulled up in the driveway, the boys were already waiting for us by the doors.

The second Annie parked the car I removed my seat belt and clumsily stumbled out of the car in a rush in order to give Eren a hug. Being in a rush and since I wasn't paying too much attention to my steps, I accidently tripped over my own feet and fell forward. Before I had a harsh impact with the ground, I felt a two hands catch and hold me in a warm embrace.

It was Eren.

"Jeez, Mika. You're so clumsy." Eren playfully chuckled, then picked me up so that I could stand on my feet. I blushed embarrassedly, and tried hiding it by pulling my scarf over my nose. Eren slowly pulled the scarf down and leaned in, giving me a kiss. I returned the kiss, passionately, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Eww, get a room." Ymir gagged as she teased and stared at us in a playful manner. Eren and I gently broke the kiss and then I turned towards Ymir to roll my eyes, playfully. Then we all went inside, got a table, and ordered food and drinks off of the menu.

We were seated at a booth and Connie was at edge as well as Ymir. Krista was seated beside Ymir and Annie next to Krista. Next to Connie sat Sasha and I was beside her. Eren and Armin were at the center of the booth.

We all got some food and some alcoholic drinks. Krista, Sasha, and Connie and had white wine while Ymir, Eren, and I had red wine. Considering that Armin and Annie were our designated drivers, they didn't take any alcoholic and had sodas.

"So...Eren. Do you plan on getting your own home?" Annie spoke up. "Ya know. Since the place you live at is only for college students, you kinda have too." She added.

"I do..actually. I have my eyes set on this really nice house and I plan on living there with my one and only girlfriend, Mikasa." Eren said in a level tone as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Oooh. Mikasa and Eren are gonna be living together... alone." Sasha teased in a childish tone, nudging my shoulder lightly.

"Oooh!" The whole group then exclaimed childishly. I awkwardly shrunk back into my seat and continued to eat. Then an idea struck me. "How about you, Sasha?" I proclaimed. "Oh yeah. What's the deal between you two. It has been 8 years." Annie leaned into the table, staring straight at Sasha.

Sasha froze, unable to respond. I sat up in my seat, proudly, knowing that I had just owned Sasha. A couple seconds on silence passed until Connie spoke up suddenly.

"I uhh.... have a plan for us." Connie claimed. "You do?" Krista asked. Connie nervously nodded as he looked to Armin and Eren. Eren gave him a thumbs up and Armin nodded as he gestured for him to continue. Then, Connie turned back to Sasha.

"I don't know if you plan on following my plan, but I hope that you do." He smiled. "And what is your plan?" Sasha asked, raising an eyebrow and placing her wine onto the table.

"Well, Sasha Braus. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. You're beautiful, kind, and an overall fantastic person in general. I am so happy to have spent these past 8 years with you." Connie continued, his voice no longer shaky and now more confident.

"Where are you getting at?" Sasha asked, her tone perked up. Connie got up and out of the booth, looking straight at Sasha. He fell onto one of his knees and put his right hand in his back pocket. Already knowing where this was heading, Krista squealed in excitement and Annie and I exchanged looks.

"Will you marry me?" Connie asked as he took a black box out of his pocket and exposed a beautifully decorated silver ring to Sasha. Sasha clasped her hands over her mouth and tears formed. Excitedly, she nodded and sniffed.

"Yes!" Sasha exclaimed. "Yes! 100 percent yes!" A tear rolled down her cheek as she continued to nod.

I began clapping, as did my group, and soon the whole restaurant was clapping too. Some whistles were heard too. Sasha jumped from her seat and trapped Connie in a passionate kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

They sat back down at the booth once they had finished their kiss and soon a waitress approached our table. She had an ice cream dessert that was usually expensive and placed it in front of Connie and Sasha with two spoons in it.

I turned to Eren and smiled. "Did you know about this?" I laughed gently. "Kinda." He shrugged, smiling at his friend. I giggled, then turned back to Sasha and Connie who were currently feeding each other.

"Sorry for stealing your thunder." Connie looked towards Eren. Eren shrugged again. "No sweat."

Afterwards, we ordered an uber for Connie and Sasha since they were both wine drunk and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Apart from them, we stayed with the same carpool arrangement so that Annie and Armin could remain as our designated driver because we were all still a bit tipsy.

I wasn't as tipsy as the rest, meanwhile Ymir and Krista rode in the backseat of the car because Krista wouldn't stop crying because of how happy she was for Sasha and Ymir wouldn't stop belching and hugging her. Annie and I kept joking about the rest until we all got home and fell asleep in our rooms. Not too bad of a day if you ask me. In fact actually, the complete opposite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 108 11
Eren furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was seeking your attention away. "Who?" Eren asked out of frustration as jealou...
52.7K 976 13
Its has nothing to do with the titans or anything like that its a different story between Eren Jaegar and Mikasa Ackerman also known as EREMIKA!♥ Hop...
243K 9.5K 105
I have never had any control in my life. I never had a say in the things that I can do or what I wanted to do in my life. I was even told that I wo...
772 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...