Immortal Revelations

By XXrogueXlucyXX

The Vardock's were defeated leaving many injured and two dead. Now all of Greenburg knows that Isabella is an... More

|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|Chapter 31|
|Epilogue|

|Chapter 28|

485 27 0
By XXrogueXlucyXX

|Dalton|

Isabella was going into a detail on why she thought Damien was here. She went over her theory with the rest of them in detail. Then the short version. Sibling competitive nature, her being an immortal, Damien wanting to get her before the rest of his brothers discover.

'Or maybe he just happened to be the first brother that arrived. And if that's the case then I got a pretty bad feeling.' I nodded at that. Everyone soaked up the information Isabella relayed to them as Maryse decided to climb into her lap.

Well halfway. She put her upper half in Isabella's lap who in response leaned down to pet her. When she finally stopped everyone decided to let it sink in. Nico was biting his lip as Isabella ran her hands through Maryse's dense coat as she chose to take her physical form while home instead of her mist form.

Although it seems like the only time she takes her mist form is when it's time to battle. 'I would too. Most things will just fly through her when they try to attack her.' Benefits of being a hellhound it seems. None of the artificial hybrids could do that though.

"Sounds like a logical reason when you think about it. The stories did mention the competitive nature between the three siblings. And after the two turned it went from injuries to trying to kill each other. So it does make sense." Nico said brushing some of his platinum blonde hair from his face.

His emerald green eyes flickered over to Isabella. Isabella nodded. 'I don't like this whole situation of not knowing what could happen next.' Neither did I. It's like we were playing a dangerous game with Damien Corbin and he was steps ahead.

And our luck was each step forward we took he took another step forward. In games like that you needed a hidden strategy that the opponent wouldn't see coming. That strategy that you have that is hidden could be what keeps you alive. It could even let you win against the opponent in the dangerous game.

We needed that hidden strategy to use against Damien Corbin. 'But we also have to be able to keep him from being able to discover it. That's the most important part keeping it hidden.' It was. We just had to make a tactic to keep it hidden.

But we also had to find this strategy so we could actually hide it since we had no strategy as of right now. None of us were prepared to fight an ancient vampire, much less the one who created the vampires. It's not exactly something that you happen to learn.

'They should make it now though. Keep us prepared for any situation that could happen.' 'It's so weird thinking about all of this happening. Two years ago this would of never crossed our minds.' Ash nodded at that. Time changed so much, we thought it didn't but man time could change things.

"Do we need to keep an eye out?" Rodney asked. "Well you can if you want. I mean I don't see him going after you, but if he does, so yeah keep an eye out for him." Isabella said and Rodney nodded before looking at Freya who nodded as well.

"Freya and I got reservations at a restaurant so we're going to get going." Rodney said and Isabella nodded as they left the room. Next went Love and Rory who also had fast food lunch they were going to go hit up. 'Seems that today is eating some good greasy food and skipping a home cooked meal today.'

I nodded at that. Now it was just Isabella and I along with Angel and Nico, Andrew and Orchid, and lastly Derik and Lyric. Lyric was holding Derik's arm with her head on it as well as she traced designs on his skin.

"It does seem pretty logical your idea. Now you just have to find out what exactly Damien wants to do with an immortal. What any of them wants to do. Find that out and you'll have lots of things forming that could help out with all of this." Orchid spoke up.

'I wonder how we are to do that beside conclusions?' 'I'm sure Isabella can come up with something or someone can come up with something.' I looked at Orchid as she put her hands in her lap. Lyric looked over and Isabella raised an eyebrow at her as if waiting for her to speak.

"He probably wants your powers to use against his brother, the immortal one. And the other one he can use it against as well, but it's a way of sticking it to his immortal brother that he got the first immortal since him." Lyric said finally speaking.

"Wow that's actually pretty intelligent, how did you think that?" Isabella asked. "It's an obvious plot for a story." Lyric said. 'You know at times I'm sort of thankful that Derik ended up with a mate who wrote stories and has a different view on life. And not some obsessive pack slut.'

So pack sluts weren't just females. They were males as well since they did it. Although lately most of the pack sluts dialed back some thankfully after seeing what happened to Kayla and Trace. None of them wanted that to happen to them so they were quick to clean up their acts.

One of them actually found their mate. 'And it actually went well for her. He didn't reject her or anything. The two actually ran away together. . .' To this day we didn't know why they ran away together, but she left a note and then disappeared and the two hadn't been seen sense.

They were probably somewhere better where they could get a nice new fresh start. But back to the present. Isabella looked back at Lyric. "Do you put all of this through a writers perspective?" Isabella asked. "Yes, you have an interesting life." Lyric said holding Derik's arm.

Interesting was one way to put it. 'Chaotic, disturbing, yet weirdly thrilling. It's happened so much that this stuff seems normal at this point.' That it did. "It seems complicated to me, but whatever floats your boat Lyric." Isabella said and Lyric smiled before curling more into Derik who kissed her forehead.

"Oh Isabella. I forget to mention but we have a job tomorrow." Derik said. Isabella nodded. "Want to take a guess on what it is?" Derik asked. "Not particularly." Isabella said. Derik nodded. "Well this job should humor you some, and possibly piss you off a little bit more." Derik said.

'Oh no, I wonder what exactly this job is going to consist of if it contains pissing off Isabella. Pissing off Isabella is never a really good idea.' Yeah it wasn't a good idea at all and I knew that very well. Isabella got quite frightening when pissed off.

But you know Isabella was Isabella. And I loved her. "There was supposed vampire spotting's in which vampires were taking random humans from the streets somewhere. Three of them. A tall black haired one and two other unidentified vampires." Derik said and Isabella clenched her at that while watching Derik.

'Now she is irritated for sure as I got a good guess on who those three vampires who are supposedly kidnapping humans are.'  Yeah they were no doubt Damien and those two lackeys he had with him. Typically I'd say that I didn't know why he was doing that but I had a pretty good guess on why he was doing it.

Probably trying to get Isabella's attention diverted towards him. Put conclusions in her head that he's feeding humans to his Forsaken pets. Maybe he still believes that Isabella buys the whole Forsaken thing that he is doing. Maybe we have a step ahead of him.

Isabella was now for being selfless at certain times. I mean she did throw herself in front of a wolf when Alana was pregnant and it was going at her stomach which resulted in her getting kidnapped. 'So it gives Damien a logical reason to kidnap these humans to get Isabella's attention back on him.'

Maybe he believed she wasn't as focused on him. If he did believe that man was he wrong. Isabella had her attention on him, but she was trying to make it seem like she didn't have her attention on him to trick him.

He knew she was a hunter and that he would be reported for that. 'Because there was a sighting of him kidnapping however many humans he decided to. And being reported would go to the hunters. And Isabella was very likely to take the job leading her right to him.'

"You two should be careful on that job, for all you know it's a trap he has set up to get you in his grasp." I told them. "Oh I'm very aware of that Dalton. I got this all planned out which is why it's not just Isabella and I going, all of you are coming with." Derik said.

"Wait, what?" Angel asked. 'Well that was defiantly not expected. I mean I know Derik is a werewolf hunter but he was raised a hunter, none of us were.' "Oh don't worry, you aren't carrying guns. You can go in wolf form." Derik said.

"Derik what the hell are you planning?" Isabella asked. "There is a method to my madness. So we're taking your mustang Isabella. Any black and dark car that isn't too loud so we'll get your mustang nice and quiet by then. And if needed I'll take Lucas's van, you know he'll let me." Derik said.

"I think the van is the most efficient way." Isabella said. 'Yeah it probably is. It's big yet not noticeable once hidden. And has all of that cool stuff in the back. It's bulletproof, claw proof, and charmed by Orchid as well.' Lucas had quite the van.

It was designed for their hunting trips, packed with weapons and computers and had charms by Orchid. "I vote the van, I know it's safe since I charmed it safe." Orchid said. "Agreed." Andrew said and Nico an Angel nodded at that as well. "The van it is." Derik said and Isabella nodded.

'Looks like we will be riding in style with that van to this place where Damien Corbin has these humans hidden.' I nodded at that. "So one of you will be staying with Lyric ok?" Derik asked. "I can." Orchid offered and Derik nodded at that. Andrew smiled at Orchid.

"So Isabella and I will be going in-" Isabella cut off Derik. "Don't tell the plan yet." Isabella said getting up and walking to the counter. She smirked before grabbing something and coming over with a small black piece. "However this is, you should know what's happening." Isabella said.

Then she smashed it underneath her combat boot. "Someone broke in and put a recorder in here." Isabella said. Angel looked a bit surprised. "It was probably done by someone when Angel and I left." Nico said. 'But why didn't they smell the scent of the vampire or human that was putting the tracker in there.'

"Did you smell anything?" I asked Nico. "Actually I didn't. I don't know why, but it smelt normal in here." Nico sad and Orchid sucked in some breath before looking at Andrew who sighed at that before nodding. Yeah something was obviously going on.

"They have a witch or a warlock with them using some sort of scent concealer obviously to keep their scent out. You have a lot more to deal with." Orchid said. 'Well isn't that just a nice thing to hear? Someone broke into the dorm to hear Derik's plans, but at least Isabella caught it. Not sure how but she did.'

"Do you have anything that can counteract that?" Isabella asked. "If you were asking a normal witch they'd say no, but I'm not normal. It won't be as strong since you two are going to go tomorrow but it will work. And Andrew's mini fridge is full of potions." Orchid said with a smile.

'And this is where your identical twin having a witch for a mate comes in handy.' 'Well she's also Isabella's friend.' Ash got that. "But yeah of course I can get something whipped up to counteract that scent concealer for sure." Orchid said.

Isabella nodded. "And this is why I knew you were the perfect friend for me." Isabella said with a grin and Orchid smiled at her. "So yeah I'll get the anti scent concealer to work against it for all the werewolves. Your senses will be a bit strange so I'll make it a longer lasting one." Orchid said.

"So you guys can get used to it." Orchid added. 'Well that makes it quite effective. Looks like we have quite the method going on right now.' "We'll talk about the plan in the van which cancels out anything just in case." Derik said and we nodded at that.

"In the morning I'll have Lucas bring the van and maybe he can help us as well. We have quite the little gang if they do decide to come. And Orchid just in case pack an extra two incase Enyr and Ryne decide to tag along with." Derik said.

'Oh yeah they might come. And just because they are Lycans doesn't mean their senses cancel out the potion, spray, or pill.' I nodded at that. With a smile I nodded at that before looking around the room. "So we have quite the plan set in motion." Isabella said.

Everyone nodded at that. So we came here and gathered everyone to tell them Isabella's conclusion about Damien and why he was here which was a good conclusion. But instead we are now searching him out to put an end to him and all his madness since he decided to kidnap some defenseless humans.

Sounds like quite the plan.

2301. Man the next chapters are going to be fun! And I felt good about this chapter. Someone said that I relay information to much and have constant repetitive phrases, words, and info. I see the info as I do like to explain how my world works in here. Like least I know all of you know how my world works. We're going to use this as an example. Would you rather make too little hamburgers at a barbeque and have people not eat or make too many at a barbeque and throw away some or have people eat a bit more. I'd prefer more. But I don't know what words are repetitive besides I and if which are necessary and of course Dalton and Isabella. But who cares, if they don't like my book then they can leave. But I got big news! Next year I might be self publishing! Before you panic it won't be this series. Nope not at all. I won't publish this series until it is completely finished and has been up for at least a year to let people read it. But I do have a trilogy in my drafts that I might publish. But would any of you buy my books? I'd be so thrilled and would defiantly sign them for you. But thank you guys for reading this chapter. You marshmallows mean a lot to me and I love seeing your support! Until next time my loved marshmallows!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 58K 26
Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgrace... Loner... Pathetic... Freak... Weir...
1.2M 24.8K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
326K 13K 23
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.3M 56.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...