Blurry is the Line Between Lo...

By Crisann1976

This is the first installment in the Tears of Shame series. This is a story of love, lust, loss of control an... More

Blurry Is the Line between Love and Lust: Prologue
Chapter1: Arianna, Fiancee to the Prince
Chapter 2: Stupid Prince and His Stupid Rules
Chapter 3: Secrets
Chapter 5: Cat Fight, Meow
Chapter 6: You Should Fight Too
Chapter 7: Blurring the Line
Chapter 8: Dodged a Bullet
Chapter 9: The Precious Gift
Chapter 10: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 11: Self-Loathing
Chapter 12: I Won't Bite
Chapter 13: My Private Hell
Chapter 14: My Savior, My Choice
Chapter 15: Wash Away the Shame
Chapter 16: My Punishment
Chapter 17: It's My Wedding, I'll Cry if I Want To
Chapter 18: Only Hurts If You Want
Chapter 18: It Will Only Hurt If You Want It To
Chapter 19: I Can't Be What You Are
Chapter 20: Lost Control
Chapter 21: Confessions and Revelations
Chapter 22: Cat's Out of the Bag
Chapter 23: The Nature of a Monster
Chapter 24: If I Can forgive You, You Can Forgive You
Chapter 25: So I Guess I'm Forgiven Then
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry, Can You Repeat That
Chapter 27: The Beginning and End of My Happiness
Chapter 28: It's The Only Option
Chapter 29: Does This Mean You're Not Mad
Chapter 30: Stuck Between Two Brothers
Chapter 31: Scarred
Chapter 32: You're a Terrible Liar
Chapter 33: Haven't You Done Enough
Chapter 34: Not the Apology I had Expected
Chapter 35: This Just Keeps Getting Better
Chapter 36: The Bombshell
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: Going Home
Chapter 39: Fate's Cruel Hand
Chapter 40: The Letter
Chapter 41: Decimated
Chapter 42: My Last Gift Part 1
Chapter 43: My Last Gift Part 2
Epilogue
Blurry Sequel Preview: Passion is the Divide Between Hunger & Need

Chapter 4: Surprises

11.7K 143 16
By Crisann1976

A special thanks to Naomi for becoming my first fan... I'm honored. Here's chap 4. it's gonna start getting good soon.  

I love this chapter... this is where it starts to get good...  

Comment & vote... please. Thanks =:)  

Check out my version of Ronan...mmm chester... yum, yum :)

***************************************************************************************

Recap chap 3:

"Take your hands off me!" I demanded "or there will be trouble."

"From whom?" a smooth yet threatening voice countered. I struggled to turn as his grip loosened, and faced him, our lips were inches apart. I stared into deep violet eyes and answered confidently.

"... Your brother!"

*********************************************************

Chapter 4: Surprises

Arianna POV

"I'm not afraid of Xavier." He breathed onto my lips. He grabbed my waist forcefully and threw me onto the soft, red covers of the bed. I landed awkwardly on my back. He was atop me in seconds.

He straddled me, and pressed his hard member very near to my pleasure area. I gasped and wiggled under his weight. He held himself, so he hadn't crushed me. His hands caressed my body, lingered around my breasts and between my thighs. His cool touch sent tingles and shivers throughout my being.

"Ronan" I begged.

"Please..." I stared into his amethyst eyes. They shined like twinkling lights on Christmas. Those eyes were full of lust and I knew I had to beg.

"Don't do this Ronan." His lips moved in unison with mine. They unleashed all his pent up desire and frustration. His fangs grazed my neck. I felt my veins bulge beneath my delicate skin. I grabbed fistfuls of messy blond hair and attempted to prevent the inevitable.

"I think he knows." I whispered. He sighed and removed himself from me. He lay on his side next to me. My hand grazed his chiseled jaw. He was another Greek God, then they trailed to the well formed muscles of his chest.

"What did he say?" He questioned, I hesitated.

"Did he say he knew about us?" He looked skeptical.

"No. He has only heard rumors. He has nothing but suspicion. The servants have been talking and..." He interrupted.

"It's just talk Aria, it's not like he has proof. I'm very careful to make sure we aren't seen." He sounded exasperated. It's true, we were always careful, but that hadn't meant no one had noticed.

"Well, we need to be more careful then, and you can't come see me when you're so thirsty. Do you know what you almost did? You can't jeopardize me or yourself with such recklessness." I scolded, and caressed his chest. Yet, I felt a little guilty.

"Aria, you know I would never do that, I love you. Besides, they would never put me to death sweetheart. If something should happen to X, they would need me to replace him." He responded confidently.

I heard his words but I really hadn't believed them. From what I'd seen of King Asteroth, he really wasn't the merciful kind. Besides, I really hadn't wanted to be on his bad side. I resigned to keep my hands off Ronan until after my...gulp...wedding to his handsome, yet amazingly inattentive brother.

Would it really have been so bad to at least look in my direction? I was no beauty, but I was surely no troll either. I guessed I really was not good enough to marry a prince. Well, at least not by his standards. What had I been thinking?

I had no feelings for him and he certainly held none for me. He couldn't even look at me, not once! Why would I have wanted him to? I wouldn't have, would I? No, definitely not. If he had, he may have seen my fragile façade crumble and discovered my relationship with his brother. Not that I thought he would've cared. His pride would have been bruised, that was all. We couldn't have a Prince who ran around with a wounded ego! I really had felt guilty, though I couldn't put my finger on why that was.

"Aria... Aria?" Ronan interrupted the tirade of my inner monologue.

"You should go, it's getting late." I leaned to him and softly kissed his lips. He got off my bed, straightened his attire and started for the door at slightly slower than normal vampire pace. He must have been sulking again.

"Go on." I pressured him, and then he stopped and looked at me apprehensively. I heard a soft thudding on the door.

"It's him. Go sit by the window, play along and try not to look sexy." He ordered barely above a whisper. Yeah right, like I could have looked sexy. I'd done as he instructed. I took smooth slow breaths. Don't panic, just don't panic!

"Glad to hear the wedding plans are going so well, I only hope my wedding goes off without a hitch." He calmly and convincingly stated. Then the knob turned and Xavier stared into the room. He looked a little surprised. It appeared as though he was taken aback by his brother's presence in my bedroom.

"Oh, X, how nice to see you brother." Ronan commented casually.

"What are you doing here Ronan?" He glared. That was a little harsh.

"I only came to ask how the plans were coming along. I would have asked you, but it seems you are always so busy." He replied.

"Yeah, too busy to say two words to your fiancée." I scoffed under my breath, and hoped no one had heard me. They both looked at me oddly.

"Well brother, maybe you should use YOUR free time to ask YOUR fiancée how YOUR wedding plans are going. You have but a month." He smirked. Again, he was a little harsh.

"Anyway, goodnight Arianna." He bowed respectfully and took leave from my room. Xavier studied me closely then shrugged and shook his head.  

Wow, that was close!

"Did you need something MY PRINCE?" Again, I used it as a profanity. I squirmed in my window seat.

"I... just wanted to say goodnight. Goodnight Aria." He spoke softly, almost sweetly. Wow, that was ... huh.

"Goodnight MY... Prince Xavier." I nodded. He shut the door behind him. What was up with that? Why had he been nice to me?

Now I felt guilty!

Xavier POV

I found my way to Arianna's room. I couldn't believe she'd been here for months and I'd never even been to her room. Wait, what was I doing? Right, I was attempting to be nice. I'd try to get to know her. She'd probably just rebuke me so... maybe I'd just say goodnight. I rapped softly on her mahogany door so I wouldn't disturb her if she was busy. I was about to leave when I heard some rustling and a familiar voice.

"Glad to hear the wedding plans are going so well, I only hope my wedding goes off without a hitch." He sounded calm enough. Wait, why was my brother in her room? I opened the door and was a little shocked when I saw my brother. He stood halfway between the bed and the door.

"Oh, X, how nice to see you brother." He was casual in his tone.

"What are you doing here Ronan?" I glared, a little perturbed and I had to admit, a little annoyed at the circumstances.

"I only came to ask how the plans were coming along. I would have asked you, but it seems you are always so busy." Huh. Now I'm really annoyed. Since when had he cared about his own wedding, let alone mine?

Just then, I thought I heard a soft sound that rose from the area that surrounded Arianna.

"Yeah, too busy to say two words to your fiancée" Huh... vampire hearing I guessed. But why would she have said that?

"Well brother, maybe you should use YOUR free time to ask YOUR fiancée how YOUR wedding plans are going. You have but a month." I smirked triumphantly.

"Anyway, goodnight Arianna." He bowed a fake, respectful bow. I mused then glanced at Arianna. I shrugged. Whatever, he'd better stay away from my fiancée. Wait, I was in love with Selene, right?

"Did you need something My Prince?" That sounded genuine, she must have respected me. I had no idea she felt that way. She squirmed a little. I should have said something to make her feel more comfortable.

"I... just wanted to say goodnight. Goodnight Aria." I spoke softly, with a hint of sweetness in my tone. Why had I done that?

"Goodnight MY..." Here it came, the reverence again.

"Prince Xavier." I shut the door behind me. What was that? Had she been nice to me?

Now I felt guilty!

*************************************************************************************

I know the repeat POV can be a little annoying, but it is necessary to get into their heads to see what each is thinking... don't give up, it gets much better :)  

comment & vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.9K 42
Jacob has just found out that he stopped aging at the age of 17. Renesmee has started to grow feelings for Jacob. Edward doesn't accept their relati...
1.4K 111 31
Meet, Ezra. A teen who's been waiting for her Dearly Beloved to take a look at her. She's been in love for years but now that he's finally begun to t...
2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
3.8K 295 33
( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows just how she likes it. ***** Naive twenty y...