• Bring Me Back To Yesteryear...

By woominhao

"I want you back but this pain sucks." -Y/N "You don't have to think about the past because I won't ever brin... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Two

174 11 0
By woominhao

"Yesterday is now history," I altered jokingly not letting a single drop of tear fall.

"Yesterday was friday and the most worst day of my life because I received a very low grade from my teacher," Loonie then replied who is somehow pissed off because of the grades that she have received lately.

"But Y/N we want to hear yours," Mazi asked.

"Mine was the most horrible thing that ever happened because-" I was cut off when Yana drop something on the floor.

"Ommo, I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to cause such a mess." She apologized immediately after dropping the vase that was right beside her.

"No, it's okay we just need to clean this up before someone gets hurt." I said while thinking of what to do and how to clean up the mess.

After cleaning whatever was needed to be cleaned. I then saw a letter which was given to me by Minghao when we had our first monthsary, I quickly hid it inside my pocket and went back to finish what I was saying.
"So as I was saying the most horibble thing that ever happened... Is because I got embarrassed infront of the whole class," I lied.

"And now we know why you're taking yesterday as just a history," the four of them replied in unison.

Time went by so fast and it's already 11:30 in the morning. Which means we have to cook already for us to eat our lunch.

"Guys wanna go and eat outside?" Yana asked us.

"Yep, let's go to our favorite restaurant,"

We all agreed to Yana's suggestion and went down to the lobby. Before heading to the place, Zujin requested for a game.

"Who ever loses, gets to pay-" Zujin hurriedly said.

Before she could ever finish what she was saying, we all know what game she was planning to play. "Gawi, bawi, bo!" We all altered in unison.

"So according to what I sometimes hear, the person who suggested to play sometimes gets to be the loser." We laughed because Zujin was the loser and according to her loser gets to pay.

Our friendship is that shallow but with a very strong bond. We talked about many things until we have arrived to our desired destination which was the 'Serenity Resto'.

They have this so called motto "Thing's here won't wither," We love eating here because the atmosphere of the place is very soothing. The food they serve is also refreshing so when times gets rough for us we just eat and enjoy the place. Stress eating is our way to chill but not all the time.

When we were seated inside, I saw familiar faces outside because of the transparent window. I've seen the faces of Jun, Mingyu and their two other company. So I quickly excused myself from the group because I can sense that the four of them are also planning to eat here. Or Zujin asked Jun to come. "But I thought they were having an outing?" I curiously asked myself.

I was panicking inside the restroom because I don't know if they already knew what happened yesterday and it would be so embarrassing. "Y/N! Are you not done yet?" Mazi knocked.

"Yes, wait a second," I replied while I was taking a deep breath before reaching for the door knob.

When I opened the door, Mazi's worried face greeted me. "You alright Y/N?~ Ohh, and by the way Jun and his company are all here just to inform you," She said before getting inside the restroom.

Before heading straight to our table I first observed my surroundings if there's any sign of Minghao being around. I was secretly sneaking behind the wall that was near the restroom.

A hand touched my shoulder that had a familiar vibe, "Y/N what are you doing there?" My heart beated so fast when I heard a male's voice.

I slowly faced the guy with my eyes closed. "Hey! Open that little eyes of yours," he then giggled.

When I first opened my right eye I've seen his face that was blurry so I also opened the other and blinked trice to make my vision clear.

"Hi~ Mingyu," I lifted my hands near my face then waved at him, embarrassed.

"What are you doing there?" he again asked me.

"Ohhh me? ~ Nothing, I'm just appreciating the colors of the wall," I retorted with this kind of excuse.

"You're acting weird... Wait! Are you looking for Minghao?" His eyes were staring at me and his brows were moving up and down.

"Uhmmm..."

"He left because their family will be having their gathering out of town," Mingyu informed me.

"Ohh, Okay." I fakely smiled while walking out from his sight and went to our table.

I noticed Hoshi and Vernon were also there. When I sat at our table, Mingyu then sat right beside me making my eyes glare to his.

"So Jun I thought you were having an outing with YOUR FRIENDS," My eyes went straight to them.

"No, only Minghao left. It was their family gathering, I think?, and it's out of town so I call it as an outing. I told Zujin about this, she didn't inform you?" he explained.

"You haven't told me about this," Zujin's eyes widened.

"Yes I have, I called you early this morning didn't I?" he replied.

"Well okay, LOVEBIRDS, stop now." I cut them off.

"Y/N, haven't Minghao told you about their family gathering?" Mingyu asked.

"So guys let's finish up this food because it's getting cold," Mazi said.

"Thank God I was saved by the bell, phew!" I murmured to myself.

{After Eating}

Before Jun's group could walk away from us. Zujin again called them back to invite them to watch a movie.

"Seriously Zujin, you already missed him that fast?!" Loonie then exclaimed.

"We know right," Mazi and Yana then retorted while looking away.

"Just let her be, HAHA, infact there's this very popular movie that is being streamed now. Let's just think that this is our date and have fun, okay?" I explained while both of my arms were wrapped behind their necks.

Both of there faces lightened up because of what I have said. I then dragged them to the group who were walking really fast.

"Aish, why are they so excited watching movies?!" I exclaimed while making our pace faster.

We arrived at the theater and was finding a movie to watch. They were all at the ticket booth while me was stuck inside the arcade. Yana and Mazi was with Hoshi, and Loonie was with Vernon. And I'm all alone again.

{Phone Ringing}

Y/N: Yeoboseyo?

Mingyu: Y/N where are you?

Y/N: Stuck inside the arcade.

Mingyu: Wait for me there.

Y/N: Okay...

{Call ended}

"Y/N come here I got two tickets for us!" Mingyu shouted at the other side of the crowd.

"Yah wait!" I shouted back.

When I was right in front of Mingyu, "Haven't I told you to sleep early?" he teased me while smirking.

I pinched his arms and it's like burning because it formed a pinkish little circle. "Yah, why do that?!" he then glared.

The movie lasted for almost 2 hours and the sun was already setting. "Ommo it's getting dark already," I was surprised because time went by so fast.

When all five of us arrived inside the condo, we've arranged the bed sheets for them to sleep on. One by one we already started our night routines before going to sleep.

Yana was doing her hair. Mazi was putting some lotions for her skin. Loonie was brushing her teeth. While Zujin was having a good night call with Jun.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." A quote popped out of my notifications from an app and my face formed a fake smile. I went to my bed to get some rest because it has been a very long day.

"Night Gals, Saranghae~" I said before going to sleep.

"Good night Y/N," they all replied.

I then closed the lamp that was right beside my bed and immediately fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.1K 58
Park Yenna. A girl who has it all. Living in a life that anyone could wish for. A supportive and loving parents. A successful career. And, an ideal...
59.4K 1.2K 69
She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she had also lost her father. She ran away fr...
2.5K 193 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
18.8K 574 23
Dino X Seventeen One-shots because we need more of it. Requests are open!❤️ Stories are completely frictional. For easier understanding: Normal - Nar...