Blurry is the Line Between Lo...

By Crisann1976

This is the first installment in the Tears of Shame series. This is a story of love, lust, loss of control an... More

Blurry Is the Line between Love and Lust: Prologue
Chapter1: Arianna, Fiancee to the Prince
Chapter 2: Stupid Prince and His Stupid Rules
Chapter 4: Surprises
Chapter 5: Cat Fight, Meow
Chapter 6: You Should Fight Too
Chapter 7: Blurring the Line
Chapter 8: Dodged a Bullet
Chapter 9: The Precious Gift
Chapter 10: Caught Red Handed
Chapter 11: Self-Loathing
Chapter 12: I Won't Bite
Chapter 13: My Private Hell
Chapter 14: My Savior, My Choice
Chapter 15: Wash Away the Shame
Chapter 16: My Punishment
Chapter 17: It's My Wedding, I'll Cry if I Want To
Chapter 18: Only Hurts If You Want
Chapter 18: It Will Only Hurt If You Want It To
Chapter 19: I Can't Be What You Are
Chapter 20: Lost Control
Chapter 21: Confessions and Revelations
Chapter 22: Cat's Out of the Bag
Chapter 23: The Nature of a Monster
Chapter 24: If I Can forgive You, You Can Forgive You
Chapter 25: So I Guess I'm Forgiven Then
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry, Can You Repeat That
Chapter 27: The Beginning and End of My Happiness
Chapter 28: It's The Only Option
Chapter 29: Does This Mean You're Not Mad
Chapter 30: Stuck Between Two Brothers
Chapter 31: Scarred
Chapter 32: You're a Terrible Liar
Chapter 33: Haven't You Done Enough
Chapter 34: Not the Apology I had Expected
Chapter 35: This Just Keeps Getting Better
Chapter 36: The Bombshell
Chapter 37: The Plan
Chapter 38: Going Home
Chapter 39: Fate's Cruel Hand
Chapter 40: The Letter
Chapter 41: Decimated
Chapter 42: My Last Gift Part 1
Chapter 43: My Last Gift Part 2
Epilogue
Blurry Sequel Preview: Passion is the Divide Between Hunger & Need

Chapter 3: Secrets

11.8K 155 23
By Crisann1976

Here is the next chapter... hope you like it.  

Don't forget to comment & vote.

********************************************************************************************  

Recap Chap 2:

I swiftly turned and left the room. I closed the door with perhaps, a little too much force. I couldn't believe what he'd said. I wasn't the most innocent, but it wasn't like I was some kind of slut either. Stupid Prince, who had he thought he was? He had no right to pry in to my private affairs the way he had.

I may have had to marry him, it was my duty, but I wouldn't have forced myself to like a pompous ass like him. I trudged off to my room in anger.

*****************************************************

Chapter 3: Secrets

Xavier's POV

"Certainly Aria, but just remember what we talked about." I tried to sound offhanded.

"And what was that?" She sounded confused, maybe she needed a reminder. After all, we'd barely spoken, but she should have been able to remember the most important stipulation.

"Just a friendly reminder, that there must be NO question of your... virtue on our wedding day. You know the consequences." I spoke with a hint of suspicion. I had heard the rumors, the talk from the servants ran rampant.

"Why would I need reminding?"

"There has been talk...rumors, you know servants. I just want you to be aware." I admitted. I was a little concerned, but I couldn't have let that show. The servants hadn't usually made up such tales.

"Well, no need to be concerned ...MY PRINCE. I can assure you that they are just rumors which have no basis! I am well aware of what is at stake." With that, she stomped out and nearly slammed the door.

Wow. I hoped I hadn't pissed her off. I was only fishing for information. I mean, I hadn't really thought she would have done something that fucked up? No. She was so sweet and innocent, of course she wouldn't have.

Wait, what was I saying? I didn't even know her. Maybe I should have made an effort to understand her. I mean, she was going to be my wife soon. It would have been nice to not have to have slept with a total stranger. That would have been awkward. It hadn't really mattered anyway since I was in love with someone else. I had felt a little dishonest though, that I asked her to remain pure while I carried on with my brother's fiancée.

I knew it was kind of low and Ronan would probably have killed me if he knew, but I just couldn't stay away from Selene. She was so beautiful. Her body was outrageous, so full and curvaceous. I'd seen the way other womanizing vampires and humans looked at her. They fell down at her feet and worshiped her, a human. It made me a little jealous. I mean, no doubt my brother was a lucky man. I wished she was mine, but it wasn't like I had a choice.

She belonged to him and I had to control myself. As much as I desired to take her innocence, I also knew the consequences. I would never have jeopardized the crown in that way. If all I could have from her was her soft body and lips pressed against mine, then I'd take it. After her marriage to Ronan, I could have whatever part of her I wanted.

Okay. I really felt guilty. Arianna wasn't so bad. In fact, she was really beautiful, though not in the same way as Selene. She was no vixen. She had an innocence about her, something mysterious that radiated from within her. I hadn't thought she saw herself very clearly. She came off as meek and understated, but she had some quality that commanded respect. That must have been why all the servants adored her and my father as well.

She had a gorgeous body, from what I'd seen. Her muscles were firm, her breasts just the right size, not too much, but just enough and her ass seemed perfect. Not that I'd known, of course I would have never hazarded to touch. I loved Selene and that was just how it was... at least, that was what I thought.

The sound of the door and soft footfalls ripped me from my inner monologue. Who knew vampires had a conscience? I knew who it was immediately. You couldn't mistake that scent anywhere. The sweet aroma of blood mixed with lust. That could have ONLY been Selene.

"Enjoy your little... visit?" She asked skeptically.

"I'm sure you and your fiancée had so much to talk about." Her tone was almost accusatory. I closed the distance between us in a split second, and pressed my hand to her fiery cheek. I held her eyes to mine.

"Seriously Selene, you can't think I have feelings for her? Don't be jealous. You know I want only you." I whispered breathlessly in her ear when she grabbed my ass firmly.

"I know." She breathed and lightly pressed her lips to mine. She taunted and teased me, swirled her tongue in a way that drove me wild with desire. I stopped myself, before I'd gone too far and pressed my face to her overwhelming breasts, then felt my way down her body to her thighs.

"It's not just your body. I want your blood as well." I murmured. I used every bit of restraint I had to keep myself under control.

"Xavier, you can have me..." She whispered, and panted. Her heart raced.

"Just as soon as your brother is done with me."

"Hmm" I growled, that angered me. Just the thought of him with her had upset me, but it wasn't enough that it made a difference.

"Rules are rules Selene, there are consequences that I am not willing to pay. If you were smart, you wouldn't tempt me so close to your wedding day." With that, I removed myself from the room and the situation. When I left, I couldn't have helped but feel a pang of guilt. I wasn't convinced if it had been from betraying Ronan, or from betraying Arianna.

Arianna POV

I ran in my room, slammed the door and rested the side of my face against the cold hard mahogany. Just when I sighed in relief, I felt a cold rush of air and a strong forearm lay across my head. It held me to the door forcefully. A cold, hard body pressed itself against my back. My breath quickened and my heart pounded. I felt a hand, a strong cool hand that reached first down the front of my blouse, then felt its way to my inner thigh.

"Take your hands off me!" I demanded.

"Or there will be trouble." I finished in a whisper quiet tone.

"From whom?" A smooth yet threatening voice countered. I struggled to turn, but his grip loosened, and I faced him, our lips were inches apart. I stared into deep violet eyes and answered confidently.

"... Your brother!"

**************************************************************************************

Enjoy, comment, vote... you know u want to :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 188 21
"She's changing back to normal. Alright, take her away and don't forget to chain her up and cover her mouth." OH MY GOSH, I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!! He sa...
10.3K 487 82
[COMPLETE] "What is love if not the death of duty?" 𖤓 "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫" 𖤓 ...
44.8K 665 22
"Be ready in your bedroom, I will join you tonight. wear that red lacy lingerie of yours and obviously, do not tell anyone about our affairs" - " I l...
3.3K 286 33
( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows just how she likes it. ***** Naive twenty y...