My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

the big plan 2

130 5 0
By Connor4ever

(harrys p.o.v.)

''so niall you wanna come with me to louis- i mean my place thats gonna take some getting used to'' i say ''well today'' he asks ''yeah, what do you have something else planned'' i ask ''i dont know maybe'' he says ''what is it niall'' i ask.

"Okay okay this boy asked me out on a date today and were the same age" he says "what about Zayn" I ask "what about him" Niall says." I thought you loved him" I ask "yeah but if he's never gonna love me back why not move on" be says and I stop him from leaving his room.

"Niall dot go on a date please I promise you if you go your going to really miss out and be probably won't treat you right please don't ever go out with him" I beg him.

" fine I won't ill be a sad lonely boy with you" he says and I smile and he calls the boy and cancels and I drag him to the living room "I have to pee" he says getting up and I get up with him.

"Um Harry what are you doing" he asks "going with you" I say "okay why" he asks "please don't leave me alone" I say and be smiles and grabs my hand and be leaves the bathroom door open and on e he's done I pick him up.

"What are you doing" he says holding onto me wrapping his legs and arms around me "carrying you to the car" I say and be laughs "weirdo" he says.

~~~~~

We get to lo-my house and we get there and see Zayn and Louis on the couch laughing and Zayn looks over to us "I thought it was just going to be us two" Zayn asks Louis.

" yeah Harry you didn't say Zayn and Louis were here" Niall says and I look at Louis andi make Niall sit down in Louis spot and Louis gets up.

"What are you guys doing" Zayn asks "we are making you two go on a date cause your feelings for each other is too strong to not be real" Louis says.

They both are blushing in with wide eyes "w-what feelings" Zayn stutters "you two are in love with each other but you both didn't know the other was in love with you" I say.

"Wait so you made me cancel my date for this" Niall asks "wait you bad a date" Zayn says "yeah this guys asked me to go on a date with him" Niall says.

" and you didn't tell me why" Zayn asks "cause I forgot" Niall mumbles "sure forgot" Zayn says "why do you ever care Zayn were not dating" Niall says.

"Yeah but I want to" Zayn says and covers his mouth "he admitted to it" I say "did you say-" "no I didn't-god damn it I let it slip out you weren't supposed to hear that I-" Niall cuts Zayn off with a small kiss.

" they kissed" Louis says "lets let them take us on a date" Zayn says and Niall nods "okay now follow us to the dinning room" Louis says and we walk I to the big ass kitchen.

(Nialls p.o.v.)

I can't believe it he loves me too it's amazing but now to the date they take us into the dinning room and there's a nice romantic set up at the table with candles since the lights are off in the dinning room.

" now please be seated and your food will be out soon" Harry says and they both leave as Zayn and I sit down "so you told Harry" he says and I nod "you told Louis" I say and be nods.

"i really cant believe this'' i say to zayn ''what'' he asks ''that im finally on a date with you the boy i've been madly in love with for years'' i say and he grabs my hand on the table ''i cant believe it either i never thought that you would like me but now thanks to our friends were here'' he says.

louis and harry come out with two plates of spaghetti ''enjoy the meal harry has prepared for you'' louis says and they leaves the dinning room and we start to eat ''do you want to do that one noodle into a kiss thing'' zayn asks and i nod and we take one noodle and we slurp it through our lips till they touch and the noodle breaks and we pull away.

''maybe we should try with out the noodle'' i say and he smiles and scoots his chair closer to mine and he presses his lips onto mine and they move and i know that this kiss is different it actually has our true love for each other in it, we pull away and i giggle and blush.

'' niall we've done this before'' zayn says '' i know but this time i know it was real'' i say to him and he grabs my hand ''Niall will you be my boyfriend'' zayn says and i nod and peck his cheek ''im so happy right now i cant believe we're dating now im so happy'' i say jumping on his lap and kissing every part of his face.

"You guys are too cute" harry says and I smile running over to him and hugging him and he laughs " no thank Louis it was his idea" Harry says and I hug Louis and he laughs by doesn't hug back.

" hey give me my boyfriend" Zayn says and I walk over to him and jump in his arms and peck his cheek "we got the whole thing for our movie" Harry says "good cause I want to watch this moment over and over again" Zayn says.

"So when are we going to tell Liam I mean he does deserve to know" I say "I'm right here" Liam says walking in with Sophia.

"so how are we going to celebrate our new couple" Louis says "well Niall and I are gonna go to watch a movie cuddled up on the couch I don't know about you" Zayn says.

"Wait what" Harry says "bye boys enjoy your night but don't bother us" I say as Zayn walks away and I peck his lips and he sits down on the couch with me on his lap.

" I love you" he says pecking my cheek "I love you too" I say resting my head on his shoulder watching the movie were watching "rest Niall it's okay" Zayn says and I nod falling asleep.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"We are amazing" I say jumping on Louis back and he laughs "yeah I'm so happy that they're together now" he says holding my legs up.

" god I'm so bored" I say messing with his hair "lets go somewhere" be says "okay where" I say as he walks outside but we see them cuddling first and I smile and we get to the side of the house.

"You got a new motorcycle" I say jumping off of his back and running over to the motorcycle "yeah and here" he says and I turn around and he has a bag.

" what is it" I say and be takes out a helmet that has a flower crown attached to it and the helmet is black and I smile and hug him "I love it" I say and he puts it on me "good" he says.

"What about you" I say and he pulls out a helmet that looks like a broken skeleton skull with the brain showing and he puts it on "great" I say.

" well let's get going curly" he says and we get on the the bike and start off "hey" Louis says and I hear it in my helmet "that is awesome" I say and he laughs.

"yep I had it installed so we can talk" Louis says and I smile and lay my head on his back "where are we going to Lou " I ask "you'll see once we get there just enjoy the ride" he says.

~~~~~

"Okay we're here" he says and we get off and he takes off our helmets "this place is beautiful" I say looking out to the lake and he smiles "good cause were going to be in it" he says.

" Wait what the water must be freezing" I say "come on" he says "what about our clothes" I say "I got it covers now get to your boxers or I push you in now" he says and we get undressed.

"Where are you going" Louis says grabbing my arm "to the water" I say and he smiles and drags me through the forest and when we stop were on a Clift over the water.

" no no no DONT make me do this please louis" I say hugging onto him "oh come on curly I'm here" he says and I look up to him and he's smiling rubbing my arms and I nod.

"If you want we can hold hands" he says and I push him back but grab his hand cause I'm so scared "okay you ready" he says "no" I say to him.

" well too bad" he says and jumps off with me and I scream until we hit the water and I swim up to the surface and I see Louis sitting there and I swim over to him.

"Louis get up" I say but he doesn't move "Louis" I say and he jumps at me and I scream "your such a douche" I say pouting facing my back to him.

" oh please don't be mad at me" he says wrapping his arms around me and I turn around and smile "fine I won't be mad" I say "I feel a if coming" he says

"If I get to dunk you" I say and he smiles.

"Fine" he says so I do I dunk him and he comes back up "happy now" he says "a little" I say and something swims against my leg so I jump onto Louis screaming and he laughs.

" it's just the fish Harry they're harmless" Louis says and I nod but I won't get off of him "please get off" he says and I nod getting off.

"Bye Harry" he says going under he water "Louis, Louis please don't leave me alone please Louis" I say but he's no where so I start to cry.

" Harry" Louis says and I look up and see him swimming fast over to me and he sees me crying "I didn't mean to make you cry" he says pulling me into a hug.

"Y-you l-left me" I say and he rubs my back and I hold him close to me "I forgot I'm so sorry I won't leave you alone okay" he says and I nod still crying.

"stop crying curly please" he says "I-I cant" I say sobbing into his chest "your pills maybe they can help" he says "no please let all of my emotions out please" I say looking up at him and he nods.

After my breakdown we get dressed and ride on the motorcycle "how you feeling" Louis says and I rest my head on his back "I want to kill my self" I say "no your not gonna once we get home your going to take all 3 pills" he says.

"I love you Louis" I say "I love you too Harry" he says and he grabs my hands and puts them on the handles and I look up and he's smiling.

" you want to drive" he says and we get off "but I doing know how" I say "don't worry I'm right here" he says and we get in the bike and we drive "Louis we're gonna crash" I say and be puts his hands on top of mine.

"Just don't think about the bad and just have fun" he says and I smile and stop thinking about everything "better" he asks "not really I'm still scared and sad and I want to cry" I say as we drive back home.

Once we get home I stay next to Louis the entire time and I take my pills and we go to the living room where Niall and Zayn are cuddling and so are Liam and Sophia.

There one seat open and Louis sits down and pats his lap but I sit on the floor in between his legs "Harry are you okay you seem off" Liam says.

" Peachy" I say and Louis messes with my hair and my flower crown "why what's wrong Harry" Niall says "why is all of your life's so much better then mine I mean Niall has Zayn Liam has Sophia who do I have no one that's who" I say.

'' hey i dont have anyone else either'' louis says ''you guys have each other'' liam says ''god liam this isn't a joke i want some one i can hold and tell them that i love them i want someone to kiss to hold hands with to cuddle with i want a boy friend but i dont want jake he doesnt do couple stuff'' i say.

''hey at least your best friend didnt make out with your 8th grade dance date the day of prom'' louis says ''louis are you still holding that against me you know i was wasted'' zayn says ''she was my first girl friend i cant just let it go'' louis says '' louis can we not fight about this'' zayn says.

'' zayn i just now remembered how much i wanted to punch your fucking face in that night'' louis says standing up along with zayn ''really cause i remember you crying while i made out with her for a little more'' zayn says and louis jumps on him tackling him down onto the floor and they fight.

''guys stop'' liam says trying to pull them apart and niall crying and it gets hard for me to breath and i put my knees up to my chest and pull on my hair rocking back and forth and every noise gets louder and louder till i cant take it any more and i scream.

''STOP IT STOP IT, ITS TOO LOUD STOP JUST PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE'' i scream and every one stops nd stares at me and im crying really bad and lois gets off of zayn and my breathing gets a little better and i reach in my pocket for my inhaler.

(louis p.o.v.)

''harry calm down its over no more fighting'' i say walking over to him and he scoots back using his inhaler ''im not gonna hurt you'' i say 'say sorry'' he says ''what'' i say ''say sorry to zayn and zayn say sorry to louis now please'' he says so i get up and turn to zayn.

'' look man i shouldnt of attacked you and your right i shouldnt hold it against you'' i say meaning every word '' and im sorry for making out with your girlfriend that was a messed up thing to do'' he says ''but bros before hoes'' i say and he laughs and we shake hands.

''harry are you better now'' zayn says and i turn around and harry nods getting up ''but um if you guys dont mind i need to practice this song im writing'' he says ''well lets here it'' i say and we all head to the music room ''no its kind of personal'' he says.

'' but i can sing a song'' he says and we all clap '' go on harry what song will it be'' i say '' well just listen and enjoy but of corse its a disney song'' he says and we all laugh and the music starts ''oh harry of corse i'll do the song with you'' i say and he laughs.

*

(H: can i just say something crazy

L: i love crazy)

H: all my life has been a series of doors in my face

and then suddenly i bump into you

(L: i was thinking the same thing)

cause like i've been searching

my whole life to find my own place

and maybe its the party talking

or the chocolate fondue

H: but with you

L: but with you

ive got my place

H: i see your face

B: and its nothing like i've ever known before

love is an open door

(L: door)

B: love is an open door

harry and i are running around and dancing and messing with eachother

H: with you

L: with you

H: with you

L: with you

B: love is an open door

L: i mean its crazy

H: what?

L: we finish each other's

H: sandwiches

L: thats what i was gonna say

H: i never meet someone

B: who thinks so much like me

jinx

jinx again

our mental synchronization

can have but one explanation

L: you

H: and i

L: were

B: just meant to be

H: say goodbye

L:say goodbye

B: to the pain of the past

we don't have to feel it anymore

love is an open door

(L:door)

B: life can be so much more

H: with you

L: with you

H: with you

L: with you

B: love is an open door

(L;door)(H:door)

(L: can i just say something crazy... will you marry me)

i say getting on one knee and pulling off one of my rings and holding it out to him

(H: can i say something even crazier.... yes)

*

I put the ring on his ring finger and we get up and i pick him up spinning around "yes I finally have a amazing fiancé" I say and he laughs.'' with out our consent'' zayn says ''can i marry harry'' i ask ''yes but only because it rhymed'' niall says and i smile and laugh.

harry grabs the other ring and puts it on my ring finger ''now were married'' he says and dances around and i laugh '' you want to get married when you can'' i say and he turns around and faces me ''yeah dont you'' he asks ''no cause what i've discovered in my life is all marriages end in divorce and i dont want that''.

'' well i do and i dont want a huge wedding'' he says '' here he goes about the perfect wedding for him'' liam says ''shut up want to here it'' i say and he sits ontop of the piano and i play ' the curly haired boy' and he smiles and crosses his legs and messes with the bracelets on his wrists.

'' i want my wedding to be outside and no tuxedos i would be wearing a white button up with some white skinny jeans and my light pink flower crown and i would have a nice white rose buckeye and it will be cloudy outside like it always is no one would wear really fancy clothes cause i want it to rain but niall would walk be down the forest pathway with white and pink flower petals on the floor and and we'll say our vows we'll share the perfect kiss and the music will play and we'll dance in the rain and for our food we'll go to the giant tent cut the cake eat food our friends and family will share stories about us and we'd go on our honeymoon, it will just be great'' he finishes.

''wow thats......a good idea harry'' i say and he messes with the bracelets ''thanks but thats how i want it amazing'' he says and i stop playing ''i love that song don't stop'' he says and i smile and play it again ''hey isnt that the un named unfinished song'' zayn says ''yep but now its finished and it has a name'' i say.

'' really what is it'' liam asks ''the curly haired boy'' i say ''really'' zayn says ''yes really'' harry says and we laugh ''you guys are really cute'' sophia says and i stop playing and wrap my arms around harry ''we are aren't we'' i ask harry and he laughs ''just the cutest'' he says and pecks my cheek and we all just laugh the night away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
161K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...