Falling for my Boss

By bellablue1410

Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Ideas :)

Chapter 14

23.8K 708 43
By bellablue1410

Addison's Pov

Sunday dawned bright and early. I hardly slept as every time I closed my eyes I had horrendous nightmares of my ordeal at the hands of my father. Brax was a blessing, he held me tightly as he soothed me, calming me down. I hated the nightmares. Even though they were just nightmares they felt very much real like I was back in them moments, living them. It was pointless trying to go back to sleep as I knew more nightmares would appear so I rolled out of bed at silly o'clock and got on with my morning routine while I left Brax to get a bit more sleep.

Finishing my shower and getting dressed in a pair of jeans, a v-neck t-shirt and one of Brax's hoodies, I headed down to the kitchen and got on with making breakfast for Brax. Today was going to be a long day as he was taking me to the police station to report my father. To say I was scared was an understatement. I was beyond terrified but I also knew this is what needed to happen for me to feel at least somewhat safe knowing that my father would possibly go to prison and would be confined there and not out on the streets looking for me to cause more damage to my already fragile soul.

As breakfast was cooking, I held my hot chocolate between my hands looking out of the window at the dreary, rainy weather. I was so engrossed in my mind that I hadn't realised that Brax had walked in. He walked in front of me as a tear fell out of my eye, he wiped it away with his thumb while he took my cup with his other hand placing it on the counter. He wrapped me in his arms as more tears flowed freely down my face. I clung to his naked torso feeling the warmth and safety of being surrounded by him.

"I've got you beautiful girl. You're safe baby." He soothed kissing the top of my head. "You don't have to face this alone anymore. I'm gonna be with you every step of the way." He said cupping my face looking into my eyes. I could see the unshed tears in his eyes at the pain I had endured for most of my life. With a gentle kiss to my lips once I had managed to calm myself down, he gave me back my hot chocolate and finished cooking the breakfast, plating it for us and setting it down on the table. He came back over to me and guided me to the table where I sat down.

"Thank you." I whispered giving him a timid smile.

"You don't have to thank me baby. I'm here to help you, to soothe you, to care for you, to love you." He smiled twining his fingers with mine. "Eat what you can." He said as he noticed me playing with the food on my plate.

My stomach was unsettled due to my fraying nerves and the events that were happening today but I did eat as much as I could which wasn't really a lot. I washed up the plates and cleaned the kitchen as Brax went upstairs to shower and get dressed.

The drive to the police station was quiet on my part. Brax held my hand in his stroking my knuckles with his thumb. I was grateful that he was comforting me in a way that only he could, he didn't try to force me into conversation he just let me be to process what was about to happen. Brax parked the car outside the police station, with a squeeze of my hand he got out the car, he walked around the car and opened the passenger door and held out his hand for me. Taking a deep breath I grabbed he's hand and got out of the car on shaky limbs.

We walked into the police station and Brax done all the talking which I was grateful for because I don't think I could have said anything at that moment due to me panicking. While we were waiting he was whispering his love to me and that he was here for me and I wasn't alone. After about fifteen minutes we were lead into an interview room where I told the two police officers everything that my father had done to me from the age of five up until two years ago.

After three hours of being at the police station we were finally finished and heading back to Brax's house. I was emotionally exhausted and felt my eyelids dropping so I decided to close my eyes. Waking up I found myself wrapped in a pair of strong arms and in Brax's bedroom.

"Feeling better beautiful girl?" He asked placing a kiss on my forehead.

"A little. How long have I been asleep?" I asked wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"About two hours. You fell asleep in the car so I carried you in placing you here." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep." I blushed.

"Don't apologise, you needed the sleep baby. You were emotionally spent after the last two days and you didn't sleep much last night." He said cupping my cheek stroking it with his thumb.

I cuddled closer to Brax, sweeping my lips over his. I was so thankful for everything that he had done and I don't think I would have reported my father without Brax by my side. I felt stronger knowing I could turn to Brax for his support. Although I did feel unworthy of him, he deserved someone who wasn't broken like me.

"Thank you." I whispered moving my eyes to his chest avoiding looking into his eyes.

Putting his finger on my chin he gently lifted my face so he could see my eyes. "Talk to me baby." He said gently.

"I.... I just feel.... I feel unworthy of you, I'm a whore, I don't deserve you. He broke me, I'm broken. You deserve someone who can give you everything." I cried.

"Addison listen to me.... You're not a whore, you're kind, gorgeous, amazing and so strong. You're not broken beautiful just bruised and we will overcome this together. Like I've said before you're it for me, I don't want anyone else. I want you, you're all I want and all I need and I'm not letting you go now that I've got you. This beats for you and only you." He said placing my hand on his chest over his heart.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest over my heart "for you." I sobbed. No-one had ever said such beautiful words to me. I was Brax's and Brax's only. He is the man of my dreams and I'd be a fool if I pushed him away after confiding in him about my hell. I was stronger because I had Brax by my side. I felt whole, I felt safe, I felt alive, I was/am happy. The happiest I've been in a very long time. Now it's time to live my life with my man by my side.

~~~FFMB~~~

I had spent the past three days at Brax's house, sleeping in his safe arms as I couldn't face going home and being by myself. The police informed us that my father was not at his home address when they went to arrest him. He also hadn't been there either as they had undercover cops watching his house.

"Baby I know you're scared that they haven't caught him yet but you need to carry on as normal." Brax said as he held me in his arms for the sixth night running.

"I know but I just can't shake this feeling of him watching me and he'll come out of hiding when I'm alone." I whispered.

"You're not going to be alone beautiful. You're staying here with me until he's caught. I'm going to be with you all day every day to the point you're going to be sick of seeing my face." He laughed trying to lighten the conversation.

"I could never get sick of seeing your handsome face." I smiled. "But what about work? You've got meetings and.... and yeah." I sighed.

The thought of being alone scared the crap out of me as I remembered my fathers last words to me. If you don't come back to me whore, I will finish you! No-one will miss a dirty cheap whore like you anyway! I tried to shake away his words but they were etched into my brain on repeat since I left that day for my adventure at uni.

Brax saw the trepidation in my eyes. "When we go back to work on Monday, you will be in every meeting I have remember your my PA. You'll be stuck to me like glue and vice versa." He said while stroking my back as I lay in his arms.

"Thank you for your support." I smiled caressing his cheek, following his jaw line with my finger. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me chastely.

"No need to thank me beautiful girl." He said against my lips. I angled my head so I could deepen the kiss. Feeling his smooth gentle lips against mine and his rock hard body tangled with mine made me melt against him. I wanted to take our relationship to the next level, I was ready for more. I wasn't going to let my father ruin my life anymore than what he already had.

While in a passionate kiss I grabbed he's hand and placed it on my left breast. Pulling his lips away from me Brax leaned his forehead against mine looking into my eyes and breathlessly said "Are you sure about this?" As he squeezed my boob gently.

"Yes baby." I breathed. "I may not be ready for sex but we can explore our bodies." I said blushing.

"You're in charge beautiful. We take it at a pace you're comfortable with, there's no rush." He said capturing my eyes as tears sprung to the surface.

What did I do to deserve someone so caring, tender and loving?!

He wiped my tears and brought his lips to mine. His hand traveled down to the bottom of my top, slipping underneath it. Feeling his light touches on my skin set my body ablaze and made my panties wet. He's hand moved up my stomach to my boob squeezing it lightly as his other hand tangled in my hair deepening our kiss. The need to breathe made its appearance but Brax's lips never left my skin, he kissed, nipped and suckled on my skin from my lips to the sensitive spot behind my ear and back to my lips all the while his hands caressed my breasts, moving from one to the other.

He's eyes met mine asking for permission to remove my top, with a nod to my head, my top was haphazardly thrown to the floor of his bedroom. He's t-shirt and my bra soon followed. Brax left a trail of kisses on my skin as his lips made there way to my right boob first where he sucked and licked it, he then moved over to my other boob giving it just as much attention.

He kissed back up to my mouth and kissed me like never before. He rolled onto his side pulling me to his chest. "Let's get some sleep beautiful. We have a busy day tomorrow. I love you." He said into my hair.

"Ok handsome. I love you too." I yawned earning a giggle from him. Being wrapped in Brax's arms, light feather scratches to my back and hearing Brax's steady heartbeat I let myself succumb to some much needed sleep .

~~~~~
Chapter 14 done :)
~~~~~

Addison finally plucked up the courage to report her father for years of abuse. She did it with Brax by her side supporting her.

Now she's ready to live her life. She's ready to move on slowly and we are making progress. Brax is standing by her which is a great thing, addy just needs to believe that he isn't going anywhere. She needs to sort out her self-esteem in order to believe that she isn't a whore like her father said and that she is worthy of Brax and a happy life.

Anyway guys thank you so much for 13k reads so far, you lot are amazing, thank you for all the votes and comments too 😘

If you haven't already check out my other book 'The Gang Leaders Girl'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
34.5K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
735K 20.9K 55
It was a sinner's suicide for anyone to work at Coopers Incorporation. It was no surprise that people aimed to stray far from the Devil known as Mr E...
1.5M 47.7K 78
Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his mother's matchmaking efforts until a mix...