✅MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Sta...

By Naughty_Breeze

Choosen For Watty2019 #Watty2020 💫🌟✨💥 it's our MANAN story.... which is started after the musicana.... w... More

🌼Prologue🌼
🌹ONE 🌺Movie Is Still Left 🎥
⏫TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI
🍃Promo🍃
🍂THREE🍂 DEVELOPING BOND
Important Note 📝
✴Four✴TRUBLENT FEELINGS
?FIFE Her Soul ?
☀New Story☀
🌿SIX🌿THE JEALOUSY😈
🍀SEVEN🍀INDIRECT CONFESSION 💟
VERY IMPORTANT 💃 🎊
NEED YOUR SUPPORT.. 🙂
WHICH STORY..?+V IMPORTANT.. 💃 🎊
❤EIGHT❤MUKTI'S ANGEL😇
😇NINE😇 FASHIONISTA..!!
HEY... 🙂🙂
ABOUT NEXT UPDATE..😈😈
🌷TEN🌷THE ENCOUNTER..!!
IC AWARDS
ΔELEVENΔ FURIOUS CABIR
🙄REAL MOTIVE OF STORY🙄
💜TWELVE💚AFTER THAT DAY I WAS NEW MANIK....!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY🎊 ♥
THIRTEEN~U R MY SHINNING STAR....!!♥
NEW STORY (MANAN : ♥THE MARRIAGE♥~♥SEALED BY FATE♥ )
BEHIR FF ~ NAAGIN_3🐍🐍
kasuti zindagi kye.. 2
FOURTEEN~don't Tell Me u Want to Dance 💃 On Lungi Dance..!!!!
🍃SIXTEEN🍃BIGEST DEVIL 😈
KZK-2 EXPERIENCE♥
THE NEW STORY-KZK+Important Note.!!
ABOUT AN UPDATE..!!!! (NEED SUGGESTION+GOOD NEWS )
🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!
🍡EIGHTEEN🍡~SHARING PAIN WITH HER..!!
♥~PROMO~♥
🍁NINETEEN🍁~ACCUSING HER..!!!!
❤️~PROMO~❤️
✨TWENTY✨~REALIZATION OF MISTAKE..!!😥
💕℘RÖMÖ💕
†WÈñ†¥-ÖñÈ~She's GRAND-DAUGHTER OF VEBHAV RAO MURTHY..!!
Notification..it's important..😋
✨ρяσмσ✨
VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION🤓
About Update..!
I'm Back + **Readers Choice Awards 2018**
🌱†WÈñ†¥ †WÖ🌱~Unfolding One Revelation
🥀TWENTY THREE🥀Highly Disappointed..!
✨VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION✨(Don't Ignore It Plz)💫
тωєηту тняєє~🖤Band Of Brothers..!🖤
Need Your Help Guys.. Please..!✍️
☃️Tաɛռtʏ ʄօʊʀ☃️~His Side Of Story..!
56 Votes⭐ To Go--For 25TH PART..!
☄️Тωєŋту Fινє☄️~Small Visit To Her Family..!
Please Read--It's Important..!
†wêñ†¥ ʂïx~danger Disguise In Funny Phrases..!
🍁тωєηту ѕєνєη🍁BOYFRIEND..!?-GIRLFRIEND..!? 🤤
🍀Тฬєитץ єιgнт🍀I Hate Them..!
🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!
🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!
Important Note.. 🙄(Don't Skip It, Please..!)
💕THIRTY ONE💕You Are Not My Types..!
Writer Want Ur Suggestions..!
Pardon Me Please..!!
Forever Mine..
Itni Si Baat Hai Mujhe Tumse Pyar Hai..❤️
GOOD-BYE NOTE..!
THIRTY TWO~Possessive Manik..!
ρяσмσ
THIRTY THREE~But before that you are mine..!
ρяσмσ~{Upcoming Part🔥}
Next Update!
THIRTY FOUR~The Last Card Of Past!
New Story.....
THIRTY FIVE~THE END!
New Story..
Celebration Time🎉😍

🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!

5.4K 395 40
By Naughty_Breeze

Hello friends..

Hope you doing well..?

Thank you for Ur Amazing Response in Previous Update.... It's Means Allot To Me.....

Special thanks to......
Coolpix01 priyamunmun shaan15 vishaka00 SravanthiKasam Sindhuja101 Ammuasha purnima17 SizzPani darkangel142111 MahemaRahman Khurshidashaikh DristyBanik user08302490 manan147 janupatelmn ShatakshiJain prithisha sayonara1503

                     ~×~×~×~×~

ENJOY READING......

AN UNKNOWN PLACE....

A Beautiful Lady is Standing in front of a Boy who is Prisoned....

" How r u..? ", That Lady Asked With Tears in her eyes because what's happening with him just because of her... And she's hell Guilty for that... While that Boy just Nodded his Head in no... Saying her Not to Cry 😢....

" I'm sorry Beta.... Just because of Me u r Here.... It's All because Of Me.... ", She always Accused or blaim Herself what's Bad Happening With Her Loved Once and with a person who Stand in front of her.... He Faced lots of Problems Only just because of her.... It's always Prieced Her Heart ♥ Seeing Her Loved Once in So Much Pain Only Because Of Her.. But she Can't do anything.. She's Forced to do This All....

" No...No....It's Not Ur Fault....We Can't do anything..Right Now... But Soon God Will Help us.. U just Relax.. We have to Be Strong... For HIM.... ", That Boy Said with wet Eyes 👀.... He can't able to do Anything For His Bestest Friends and his Mother.... But he Can Save them By Doing All This Only To Save Him and His family.. 👪..

" I Can't Take This Anymore..... I Can't Take There Hatred.... I'm dieing Bit By Bit.... ", That Lady Said while Crying Badly 😢.... It's Really Hurt When Our Loved Once Who Are Ur Life.. Reason Of Ur Heart beat ♥.. Start hating You....

" I know.... I'm Also Feeling The Same.... But what we r doing.. It's Only For There Betterment.... I know he's missing u.... Ur Love.. Ur time.. Ur care.... ", Hearing him that Lady Sobbed More Hardly.... She just Hold the Rode Of Prison And Touched her forehead With Her Hands Which r Placed On The Prisons Rodes....

" I Wish.. I Could Help u on that Day.. If that day.. I Told All Things About that bloody Bastered To SHIV UNCLE.... than Today The Scene Would be Different.... But I Was Helpless... That Time He Threatened Me That He Will Kill MY BARBIE.... I Wish... That I Couldn't Got Selfless that time Only to Save MY BARBIE ", That Boy Thought....

SCENE CHANGE TO MALHOTRA MENSION....

NAVYA_POV..

I Entered MALHOTRA Mension Only to Get Witness fab3 Standing Frozed at One Side and Manik And Nandini standing at One Side In all Nervousness.... And that Joker 🃏 Cabir Is sitting on Sofa and Stuffing Himself With Chips.... Hey Matarani.... What's All This....?

I know I'm Late... It's Just Because Of Warden.... She was Stopping Me to Come Out from Warden at This Time.... Huh..!! Matarani.... That oldy 👵 Warden is Like a bafallo....

Sometimes I thought to Push Her in The Eating Material Of buffalo... So that She Can Rest in Hell.... Huh..!!

Matarani....!!!!Navya Just leave That buffalo....

Where I was....!!?  Yaah.... Manik And Nandini.....

What happened with All Of Them..?
And who's that Over Make Up Kit...?

Aliya was saying that fab5 friend Was Coming today.. That Means She's Her..!!!!

I should See What happened With them That They r Playing Freez And Release Game....!!!!!

POV_END....

***********××××************

Navya Move Towards Cabir.. Who Still Stuffing Chips Like He's Starving From The Years.... Navya Sigh in Disbelief.. And Nuddge Him With Her Finger From Behind Of Him on His Shoulder... 1stly he Didn't Give Any Look towards Her.. Just Busy Stuffing Himself.... Navys Again Did But Still He's Not Giving Any Gaze To Her....

Navya Huffed in Frustration And Pinched Him On His neck Tightly Making Him Jump In Pain and He Hiss Loudly That Brought fab3 Back to There Shock.... Cabir Turn back And See Red Navya... Who's Burning in Anger 😡... She was Already Frustrated with Her Hostel Warden And Now Seeing All Of Them Like That Statue...And that Joker 🃏 Who's Buzy in Stuffing Himself.... Not Replying Her.. Makes Her More Frustrated....

" What The Hell madhubala...!! Why u Pinched Me..? ", Cabir Complain Like a Cute Small Kid Rubbing His Neck to Sooth The Pain..." Because u Were Not Replying to My Nudged.... U Were Just Stuffing Ur Long Lost Hunger Stomach....!! ", Navya Said Sarcastically..Cabir Glare At Her While She Just Shrugged Her Shoulder in Annoyance....

" So what..!! Madhubala It's My Stomach... How Much I Stuffed.. That's My Problem Not Ur.... ", Cabir Mocked at Her While She Give him Sarcastic Smile ☺....

" Ya Ya.... And Then We Faced Problem While Sitting With You.... ", Navya Said With Deadly Glair.... While Cabir Got confused 😕... Seeing Him Confused Navya Said Him.. " Otherwise we Have to Sit in a Weired Fragrance that r Caused By You... And I can't Tolerate That Yuk Fragrance... You know Cabir what I Mean....!! ", Navya Said Irritatingly.... And cabir was confused 😕 but when he Registered Her Words Properly His Eyes 👀 Bulge Out And Glare At her.... And He said... " Aaaaaa ", Cabir Shout loud Angrily... And Navya Also Shout More loudly With The Same Word.. " Aaaaaa ", and here Comes They Started With There This Aaaaaa game.....

It's Seems Like They r Playing a game in which who Will Shout loudly Aaaaaaa....

While Here in MANAN Side All r Seeing The Cute TOM AND JERRY FIGHT OF CAVYA.. when Navya Said Aaaa then there Gaze Shift to Her.. When Cabir Said Aaaaa There Gaze Shift To him.... In this all Aaaaaa Game all Forgot about The MANAN Matter And Just Moving There Neck Left to Right.... Cabir to Navya... And Navya to Cabir.....

While Rabia Was Just Standing With
' WHAT THE HELL LOOK '

Nandini See towards Manik With Cute Annoyed Pout.... While Manik See towards Nandini With Same Look....

Then Both MANAN Shout More Loudly than Cavya in Union.....
" Bbbbbbbb ", Hearing MANAN Shout Shout Cavya Stopped There Aaaaaa Game... And Others look towards them.....

" what is all this Aaaaaa....?  Cabir and Navya If You Guyz Forgot that there is b After A.... Manik u r Right.... ", Aliya Said With Intelligently while Others See Her Like She's having Cow 🐮 Dunk On Her Head.. 😂😂 ( Now that's Old one Grown Horns on Head and all... So Tried New One..... How's It..? )😂😆😉😛😜😝

" Guys Please Just Stop It.... Here Me And Nandini r Talking Serious talk And You 2 r doing Nonsense.... ", Now Manik Said Annoyingly Yet Frustratingly Pointing towards Cavya.... While Nandini Is all Standing With Her Cute Pout....

" Yeah We r talking Something Serious And You 2 Guyz were Buzy With Aaaaaa Game.... What Nonsense.... Don't u Both Find something Better to Play.... ", Nandini Said with Cute Angry Pout.. While fab3 is Standing with Serious Face That r Obviously Fake One And Cabir Is giggling and Navya Is standing There all confused....and here Rabia Just Rolled Her Eyes 👀....

" Say something guys.. Why r u All Silent..? ", Manik Asked to All Nervously.. While Our Cute Nandu Is On Verge to Cry 😢....

Navya Huffed Irritatingly And Asked.. " Can Anyone do The Honner to Tell.. What Was Happening There....? ", Hearing Navya Cabir Reply With Forced ☺ smile... Whisper in her Ear......
" Actually Madhubala g.. The Thing is u r Late.... So just keep quiet.. I'll tell u After Sometime.... ", while in Return She Hit Her Elbow to His Stomach and he Hiss in Pain.... And Glare At Her.... Other see them again fighting.. And they Nodded there Head in disbelief Mummering That...

" They Will Never Change.... "

MANAN See towards fab3 And They turn to Other Side Showing That They r Angry 😡 with them.... Manik Face Fell down and Nandini Now Start sobbing Cutely.... Silently.... No one see her like this Except Manik as he's Standing Beside her.... Seeing her crying 😢 he just Freak Out and hug her tightly and Rubbed Her Back to Calm Her.... And she Snuggled in His Arms....

" sssshhh.... It's OK baby we Will Find to Make It Up... Just Stop Crying.... ", Manik Said Lovingly while Crassing Her Hair... And when fab3 Hear that Nandini Is Crying 😢 They Just Turn immdiatly....they got worried 😟 And Shuu Off The PLAN TO TEASE MANAN.... Yes they were just Teasing them... They got to know about them when MUKLIYA see them talking with Eachother....(Remember in Previous Part When MANAN were talking two Person Saw Them... They are Aliya and Mukti..... ) then both tell about this to dhruv... And Said they r Suspicious About MANAN.....

So Now They r Confirmed When Manik Announced About His And Nandini Relation.... Then They thought 💭 to Pull There Legs to Tease them.....

" Angel.. Why r u Crying..? ", Mukti Asked Worriedly 😟....

" Doll.... Tell us.. Why r u Crying..? ", Now Aliya Asked....

While Nandini Still sobbing in MANIK'S Arms.... Manik Now Got there plan and Glare at Them.... As because Of There Stupid Teasing Session His Baby Start Crying....

" Buddy.. Move Aside.. ", Dhruv Pulled Nandini Out from MANIK'S Hold while Simple Pushing him Aside And Hold Nandini Hand and Asked....

" what happened Bunny 👯..? Why r u crying..? ", Nandini Raised Her Head Still Sobbing Cutely And Said cutely..

" We..... r....( SOB )  Sorry.....Dhruv.. We......(SOB ) don't....want to Hurt.... you Guys.... We Just Want To Understand Our feelings before jumping on Conclusion..... ", Hearing Her Cute Apologized All Smile And Mukti And dhruliya hug Her.. While she Sobbed More in there Arms cutely like a baby.. Then Manbir Also join The Hug.... Mukti Signal Navya to Come And She Also Join.....

Rabia Got Irritated Seeing All This....

" What The hell Is this..? They r Showering there Love to This Middle Class Girl.. Eewww....see Her Clothes.. Looking Like She Picked It From The Garbage... I think She's Also Belong to That Garbage.... Yuk.....don't know what happened With fab5's Taste.. And Specially MY MANIK.... How Can He Love This Dumb Yet yuk Girl Ewww....? But Don't worry I Know What I Suppose to do... ", Rabia Thought Thought 💭 With Evil 😈 Smirk....

" u guys are Angry 😡 with Me..? ", Nandini Asked while Subbing Cutely in There Arms.... Hearing Her All chuckle on her Innocence and Shouted in Union.... " No.... We Love you so much.... We Can't Angry on You Cutey.... "

Nandini broke hug and Asked Cutely..
" Sachiiii.. ", All Giggle and Nodded... And said.. " muchiii.. ", they one by one kiss on her forehead and this brought Adorable smile on Nandini Lips....

IN ALL THESE THEY JUST FORGOT ABOUT POOR RABIA.... WHO JUST LEFT TO HER ROOM WHILE STOMPING HER FOOT ANGERLY 😡 ON FLOOR.....

TO BE CONTINUED......

Don't know How's It... But I think It's Not Good... So Sorry For That.... As My Mind Is Blocked Only With My Subjects Questions....😂😂

IS IT BORING..?

FAV SCENE..?

HOW'S Aaaaaa Game of Cavya..? 😂😂

How's u find Teasing Session Of fab3..?

How's cute Nandini..?

         ♥~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 14
سلسله وانشوت'ز لستراي كيدز BxB || Straight ⚠قد لا يعجبك بعضهم
2.8K 301 19
One short, short stories Anindita's love
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.5K 226 10
Set around The Dance- Lindsey and Stevie have been married since 1980. They have two daughters; Lilly and Fiona. Lily is twenty years old and marrie...