Taeyang Oppa

By DancingPanda77

One second, that's all it takes where your life drastically changes. I remember bouncing in my seat on my way... More

Prologue
Changed
Pain and Loss
Dreamland
Another Member?
Leaving
Welcome to our Family
The Return of Superman
Dream Girl
Scared
Keep Moving Forward
Min Hyo Rin
Moving On
Special Chapter
The Dance
First Day of School
Damage Control
Taken
Runaway
Explaination
No Good News
Adventure
Missing Hana
How to Survive
We Meet Again
Coming Back Home
Stay
We Can Help
From the Heart
My Song
Epilogue
Bonus

Apologize

1.4K 17 0
By DancingPanda77

Hana's POV

I have spent a week straight in my room. I only left to use the bathroom, but then ran right back in after. TOP usually came in with food to make sure I ate. Somedays I do and others I don't. Now he'll stay and chat about me making peace with my brother as I nibble on some crackers. It wasn't that I don't want to, I'm still scared that he doesn't want me and only keeping me now because of the guys. I would rather be sent away so I wouldn't have to see the hatred, annoyed, or unloved in his eyes. That would hurt more seeing that every day.

"Hey Hana, let's go out today. Have a change of scenery." TOP said.

"I don't know..."

"C'mon Hana. Look at how pretty it is outside. It's calling for us to explore the city and possibly buy some pretty dresses."

It was gorgeous out. The sun was out today shining its warmth to the world. It actually lightened my mood today.

"Did you say shopping?"

TOP smiled and left me to get dressed.

At the Mall:

It was just TOP and I shopping today. I was actually really curious where everyone was. Even YoungBae. When we left the penthouse, it was completely empty. The guys were on break so maybe they went home to family, or with other friends. I know their schedules were completely bare for them to rest for another two weeks.

While walking around, I spotted a beautiful white knee high lace dress. Not too fancy for only special occasions but not too casual for every day. TOP stopped to look at the dress, then pulling me inside to try it on. It. Was. PERFECT!

TOP became quiet and conflicted how what to say.

"Uhh, just a small gathering of family and friends. We wanted to have fun but not in a crowded place with paparazzi surrounding us."

I nodded then. I get how paparazzi is with a bunch of famous people around.

"Haru will be there too. So there will be another kid there instead of boring adults."

I giggled at what he said. The Big Bang group may be older than me but they certainly aren't boring. They are oversized kids at heart.

"Hair next! Then put your dress on. The party will start shortly after us leaving. We have to drive to your "big sister's" place. He rented out a nice place for the party." TOP winked too when he said, "big sister" (GD was called the big sister in a previous chapter).

I was starting to get super excited now. Until he mentioned YoungBae.

"Maybe you and Taeyang can reconcile as well. It's been a week Hana and he's falling apart. He didn't mean everything to explode that day. Trust me little Hana. I would not even suggest this if I had a hint of fear if him hurting you again."

I thought about everything and he has given me space. Maybe it was time to just talk things out. So I nodded my head then.

He kissed my cheek and looked at his phone smiling.

"You're going to have so much fun at the party."

He kept giving me cryptic messages but I just shrugged them off since he won't explain it.

Hours after the prodding, curling and pricking my hair to perfection, we arrived at GD's rented mansion. It was...huge! Five stories high with windows surrounding the majority of the house. It was pearl white with a huge backyard (I know his new house doesn't really have a backyard. Just use your imagination.)

"This is amazing," I whispered

But TOP yanked my hand out the car.

"And we're late."

It was a small party. Who cares if we're late? But then walking in was not a small group of people. It was the whole YG company and all their friends. The inside felt a little claustrophobic so I rushed outside in the backyard. It was perfectly decorated and a small stage was getting set up. Before I could take a closer look though, Seungri and Daesung grabbed in a group bear hug. I missed these guys. Even though they were just outside my room, it felt miles away sometimes.

"You came!! We're so happy!!!"

They kept bouncing me around, like children on a sugar rush.

"Wasn't this supposed to only be a small party? It looks like half of Seoul is here."

They looked sheepish and trying to suppress some secret surprise.

"Well, we just wanted to be with our friends and family before we all got busy again. You know how intense the training is." Seungri said.

But they just kept this big grin upon their faces. Before I could ask on what was going on, GD sneaks up on me and back hugged me.

"Theirs my sweet little sister. How do you like the house?"

"It's amazing!! It must have cost a bazillion dollars."

"It put a dent but it's worth it..."

GD looked towards the stage where I saw Taeyang for the first time. He looked so tired with his huge bags under his eyes and his body walking around like a zombie. To be honest...I can't even remember if he has been coming home or not. When you lock yourself in your room you become aware of your surroundings but maybe I've just been blocking the sounds of doors slamming shut from my mind.

Music started to play which then everyone seemed to have fallen silent then dispersed throughout the yard. I was confused until I saw Taeyang close his eyes and singing this beautifully sad song. It was an apology song. Two girls started to harmonize with him while tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Lyrics:

Forgive me if I possibly hurt your feelings today.
My immature self just said immature things.
If you possibly can’t understand my feelings, it’s fine.
No need for excuses, It’s all my fault.

Even if you don’t say everyone knows, both your eyes are immersed with tears.
Sorry, so sorry. This is my heart.
You know the day I’ve opened up my heart I’ll do better.
Sorry. (Sorry) I’m sorry. (Sorry) I can’t say anything other than this. Yeah~

Taeyang then looked at me while putting the mic back on its stand. Then he jumped down and kneeled in front of me. He was going to apologize some more but I just hugged him because I missed him. The girls kept singing and the next line really hit my heart.

Lyrics:

You can still hate me for your sorrowful feelings.

I did hate him. My whole body shook because I couldn't contain my hatred at one point in time. But now...I just wanted to feel loved again by my big brother. No silly titles, just big brother.

"This song explains exactly how I feel. I wish I could say more but the thing is...I don't know what to say. Sorry isn't enough, but I'll say it to you every day until I die if it'll help in any way. I love you, Hana, don't think for a minute that I don't care because I do...so much. But I'm stupid for what I did-"

I covered his mouth for him to stop talking. I heard him loud and clear for the first time. He was sorry and staring into his eyes...I believed him. He was hurting too.

"I forgive you oppa."

A/N: Such a late night update. Couldn't sleep so I decided to write haha.
The song is called Sorry (Dear Daddy) by f(x) Krystal and Luna. I couldn't find the song on the wattpad thing so I put the title and artist here. You should check it out because it's a very pretty and sad song. But I hope you are all enjoying the story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 173 28
So there was this ordinary girl... Auditions... Practices... And BOOM!! Choi Seung Hyun came into her life. read on as JiEun survives her YG trainee...
Silence By Hana

Fanfiction

2.7K 328 58
"I want the man of my dreams to bring down the moon for me so that I'll always know he's right there by my side when I'm alone at night. He must vow...
5K 234 19
" why I'm always be mistakes? I'm innocent and Appa knew it, Eomma it's hurt " Seungri cry while his Eomma treat his wound that just tore up again af...
18K 476 42
[COMPLETED!!] Meeting the tall, handsome stranger would change your life but would it be for the better? Started: 12 April 2020 Completed: 28 June 20...