Loser's Guide on Getting Laid...

By RusslonzoBucx

#1-Beli Nicky is your typical loser who is awkward, awful at conversation and totally not a ladies man. But h... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Valentine's Day
16
17
18
19
20
Bonus?
21
22
23
24
UPDATE
25
26
Question...
27
28
29
The End
Loser's Guide II

6

4.2K 64 37
By RusslonzoBucx

We arrive at Lusties Nightclub. Kyu wore a pink silk dress that went down to her knees. She didn't have to her ID to The Bouncer as her cleavage got her in.

I showed my ID to the large muscular man. He look me up and down, letting me inside.

Walking in the building, I saw sweaty, drunk people dancing, conversing with each other, doing this, that, and the third.

Clubs are just meh for losers like me. Women want you to buy them drinks, making you think tonight you'll be lucky only to have her use all your money for nothing.

I ordered myself a Jack and Coke, sitting on the stool, looking bored. Looking through the crowd, I saw a familiar bicth in the crowd.

Yeah, I know I spell it wrong. But she isn't good enough for me to spell it correctly.

Audrey was on the dance floor with the blue haired barista from the café. As bitchy Audrey, someone like her shouldn't have friends.

The Barista seem out of it and wanted to go home. Redhead with possible daddy issues was having a good time.

Barista: Ughh...Audrey, can we leave now?

Audrey: Calm down, Nikki, we just got here.

Nikki: Just got here? We've been here at least for an hour.

Audrey: Don't be such a downer. Loosen up a little. I'll buy you a drink.

Nikki: I'm not even old enough to drink, Audrey.

Not old enough? Oh god, I can sense Chris Hansen somewhere, waiting to pounce. How did she get in the club. Did someone not listen Akon. This club is going to get shut down in a heartbeat.

Audrey: Why do I fucking better with you?! You're like this every fucking time! Live a little. Get out of your room and fucking exist!

(Con't) I need another drink. Go! Leave! Whatever!

Audrey stomped over towards the bar. I hid my face, grabbing my drink and walked off. I sat on a comfy chair, looking at The Barista who stood alone on the wall.

She remind me of myself after Natasha and I broke up. I didn't want to go out and do anything. I just wanted to stay home and lay in bed, listening to sad music.

Ricky tried his damnest to get me to enjoy life. But I didn't want to do anything.

I hate the world and the world hates me.

Kyu: Hey idiot!

I turn to see The Love Fairy beside me, downing a martini.

Kyu: She's a lost cause, Nic. Who knew somebody brought her here in a place like this.

(Con't) She's not a big fan of people. Buuuuuuut...your weirdness might actually pay off here. This may be odd coming from me. Maybe...just be yourself.

Being myself is how I became single and how we met Kyu.

I was thinking of ways to approach the blue haired cutie. Taking Kyu's advice, I tread lightly, heading her way.

When I got closer, I started to be nervous. But I swallow my fear down and say my hello.

"Ummm...hi?"

Nikki: Hiii?

"Uh, you have beautiful hair."

I was losing my cool and with a quick glance at her, she wasn't impressed.

Nikki: Sorry, but, can you leave me alone? There's plenty of other girls here for you to talk to.

"I'm sorry...for bothering you..."

The Barista walked off the table and left me to my lonesome. Kyu walked over to me.

Kyu: Don't beat yourself up over it. She was a lost cause to begin with.

"Kyu, stop right there. Lost cause? Really? She's not a lost cause. She is someone who doesn't want to be bothered.

"She had a rough day at work and wanted to go home, but her friend dragged her out in a place out of her comfort zone. Hmmm, doesn't that sound familiar?

"I'm going out to a quieter place. Have fun and call me when you ready to go home."

Kyu had a angry look on her face, but I didn't care. I walked off in a annoyed mood.

I've been in this nightclub before when my band plays here on the rooftop. I walked out the door to the roof and saw my acoustic guitar from the last gig we played still on the stage.

I grab it and start to play my favorite song.

"Well they're back on my case again
Feels like I ain't got one single friend
Yeah I'm all alone, and I don't know where you went.

"Sometimes love is not the best thing for you
Sometimes love will bring you to your knees
And your heart it sinks then depletes
You either get up or you lay down and die.

"But darlin' I don't know what you've done to me
But it works and I hate it
Darlin' I don't know what you've done to me
But it works and I hate it, works and I hate it."

???: Hi...

I screamed, falling out of my chair. I turn to see The Barista that startled me. I clear my throat and got up on my feet.

"Hi. Sorry about that."

Nikki: It's okay. It's Nikki...my name I'm sorry about earlier. I'm quick to judge...force of habit.

"It's okay. You"

Nikki: You were at The Café earlier.

"Yeah I was. Uh, don't laugh, but my name is Nicky."

Nikki: Nice to meet you, Nicky.

"Why are you doing up here?"

Nikki: I felt bad for brushing you off so harshly. I was going to find you and I saw you go up here. You...have a great voice.

"Thank you. I like to sing up here with the stars shining bright."

Nikki: I like it. Peaceful and quiet without the loud music and the drunk douchebags wanting your number.

"Yeah. I just want to go home after a long day."

Nikki: Right! I just want to rest and stay home...

Nicky/Nikki: and not be bothered with the world...

We stared at each other. Nikki had beautiful blue eyes, matching with her hair. We broke the stare, looking at the ground.

Nikki: Can you sing some more?

"Ye-yes I can."

Nikki Ann-Marie is the shy, homebody extrovert who doesn't like her job at The Café. I was in the clear when she told me that she's 19. She loves to play video games, read comics and talk about conspiracy theories.

I played more songs and got to know each other till Nikki got a text. We walk back to the club and said our goodbyes.

Audrey and Nikki left while I hid from Bitchy McBitchaton. Kyu walked out of the bathroom and we went home.

It was a silent drive back to the apartment. I guess telling Kyu off made her mad.

We arrive back to my place. I took a shower and got out an air bed for Kyu to sleep in.

"Here's your bed."

Kyu: Thanks...

"Kyu, about what happen at Lusties. I'm sorry for being angry at you. When you called Nikki a lost cause, I took it like I...was a lost cause."

Kyu: You're okay. I'm sorry as well. But this is the only time I apologize to you.

"We'll see about that. But you got to know the feelings about others. Including my feeling since I'm your client.

But, today has been a great day. Thank you, Kyu.

Kyu: No problem homie. Tomorrow, we do it again. But, the next time you yell at me, you won't like me.

Was that a threat from a Love Fairy?

Yeah, we do this again. I turned off the lights and laid down. As I look up at my ceiling, I thought about the women I met today.

Life isn't boring at the moment. I like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.7K 36
unknown : Miss me ? . From Exes to enemies to lovers , but is it really hate ? . Highest ranking: ๐Ÿฅ‡#1 sunki
8.1K 189 29
Where a girl was trying to message her friend but ends up putting in the wrong number and texting a random stranger who turns out to be not a complet...
10K 329 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...
10.9K 182 13
mature/spicy/fluff/angst spicy it's like not a smut but almost, you'll figure it out. idk what to say, enjoy!!