Handle it

By alexmarie__

Nique's boyfriend is playing her will she pull a him on him or will she stay with him and just take it More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaptet 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chaptet 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 32

146 6 0
By alexmarie__

Nique's Pov
I look at Kaylee and shake my head. I walk downstairs and I open the door and I see Aiden. I roll my eyes and look at him. "What you want Aiden?" He looks at me and says. "You weren't answering my phone calls." I look at him. "That should've told you something." He says. "We need to talk Nique." I shake my head. "I don't have anything to say to you." I close the door and lock it. I turn around and look at Kaylee and shake my head. I hear my phone start ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
T boo😜 wassup
Me: wassup
T boo😜: what you got going on today
Me:Nothing girl I'm just chillin'
T boo😜: you might need to call Cameron
Me: for what
T boo😜: his mom showed up
Me: where he at
T boo😜: idk him and Carson gone
Me: aight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I walk downstairs. I walk outside and sit on the porch and I get my phone and call Cameron and wait for him to answer.
Phone convo
Me: you good
Cam cam😻🙄: Tanisha called you didn't she
Me: she did
Cam cam😻🙄: I'm good
Me: you lying
Cam cam😻🙄:fine I'm not good
Me: want to talk about it
Cam cam😻🙄: I guess but you at home?
Me: yeah where else ima be
Cam cam😻🙄: I'm about to side thru
Me: aight
End of convo
I hang up and I get up and walk back in the house and Kaylee looks at me and shakes her head. I say. "What?"  She doesn't say anything and I walk off and walk upstairs. I walk in my room and I lay down in the bed and get on my phone. I hear Cameron yelling my name and I get up and walk out the room. I stand on the top of the stairs and look at him. "Boy why you doing all the damn yelling?" He walks upstairs and looks at me. "Well I didn't know where you was?" I shake my head and I walk back in my room and Cameron follows behind me.
Kaylee's Pov
I hear Nique yelling at someone to I get up and I walk downstairs. I see Nique and she turn around and looks at me and shakes her head. I look at her and say. "Who was that?" She shakes her head and walks upstairs. I sit down on the couch and I hear someone knocking on the door and I get up and open it. I see Cameron and Carson. Cameron yells Nique's name. Cameron walks upstairs and I sit back down on the couch and Carson sits next to me. "They not dating yet?" I shake my head. "I don't know what they waiting on?" He looks at me. "Can I have your number?" I look at him for a second and I get his phone and put my number in. I give him his phone back and I look at him. "Cameron good?" He nods his head. "He will be." I nod my head and I turn on the tv. Cameron walks downstairs and looks at me. "Mhm I thought you didn't like him." I look at him. "We just chillin and you worry about you and Nique." He shakes his head. "Don't worry about me and my baby cause we good." I roll my eyes. "Go back upstairs." He looks at me and mugs my head. I yell Nique's name and I get up and chase after him. "You better come and get yo man if you want him." Cameron runs upstairs and I chase behind him. Nique comes out her room and looks at me and then at Cameron. "Why y'all running in my damn house?" I look at her and say. "Cause yo man being childish." She shakes her head and walks back in her room. I walk up to Cameron and I mug his head back and I walk off and go back downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 644 111
@spencer32 liked your post @spencer32 followed you This story is not about the All American Spencer James. I just use the character but I put my own...
27.2K 1.5K 30
Two friends and their unexpected feelings towards each other. Erin Lindsay/Kim Burgess #Lingess A Chicago P.D. Inspired FanFiction
1K 104 14
What would you do for love? Is it really love? So many unanswered questions Samantha Lopez, a 23 years old office clerk breaks up with her long ter...
949 6 25
Copyright-all rights reserved This is a fictional story. This is to show people who have been abused that they still can be loved. Its also shows tha...