PRETTYMUCH ๐Ÿ’™

Od HOTTIEBANGTAN

What all the BEANZ all over the world are looking for!!!! Viac

Introducing the Boys
Your Favorite Prettymuch Song
Favorite Prettymuch Music Video
Their Favorite Emoji/s
Favorite Prettymuch Cover
Favorite Lyric From Would You Mind
Favorite Lyric From Teacher
Favorite Lyric From Open Arms
Favorite Dance Video
Favorite Lyric From No More
Better Me
Favorite Lyric From 10,000 Hours
Where You Guys Go On Vacation
Favorite Lyric From Hello
Favorite Lyric From On My Way
Shout Out
Favorite Lyric From Summer On You
PRETTYMUCH Zodiac
Request Sheet
~ZION~
~Caleb~
Who Says I Love You First
Gender Reversal Names
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Prettymuch's Favorite Season
Favorite Nick TV
Favorite Lyric from Jello
Shout Out pt 2
Malu/Zion
PRETTYMUCH as Teachers
Prettymuch's Favorite Holiday
Couple Halloween Costumes
PRETTYMUCH Favorite Boyband
How You Guys Meet
PRETTYMUCH
Types of Youtube Couples
Your Favorite Picture of Him
Nick Single?!
He Introduces You to the BEANZ
Favorite One Direction Song
Lyric Prank Brandon
PRETTYMUCH's BFF
Cheating Prank Nick
Favorite Disney Princess
Favorite Fast Food Joint
ShoutOut 3
PG-13 Pick Up Lines
Thank Youuuuuuu
Zion ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคช
Fortnite Twitch
Brandon Wedding
Rant
Austin Wedding
Edwin Wedding
Nick Wedding
Zion Wedding
Summer On You
Jello V.S Traditions V.S Solita
WINNER๐Ÿ†
I Need An Explanation
A Family Member Don't Approve of Your Relationship
Zion Prank
Edwin Prank
Summary
Austin Prank
Break Up Song
PRETTYMUCH as Memes
New Idea
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Sneak Peak
Bad News
BDE
Thanks
Interview
PRETTYMUCH CoupleTattoos
Reveal ?????
PRETTYMUCH as High school Stereotypes
Little Mix or Fifth Harmony
Favorite Lyric from Sorry *Unreleased*
Best Friend Zone
PRETTYMUCh Favorite International Artist/s
Family Traditions
Accident: Nick Mara
PRETTYMUCH as Dates
Favorite Lyrics from Solita
When Will You Marry PRETTYMUCH
Horror Movies You Guys Watch Together
Type of Trick or Treaters
New Ideas !
How Many Kids Will You Have with PRETTYMUCH?
International:Arreaga
Drama ๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŽ„Holiday ๐ŸŽ„
Winter Romance: Honoret๐Ÿ’
All I Want For Christmas:Kuwonu
PRETTYMUCH as Types of people during the holidays
Kuwonu:Busted
PRETTYMUCH Family Members
Crush:Arreaga
Davidson Academy
Favorite Lyrics to Blind ๐Ÿ˜Ž
PRETTYMUCH Imagines
Rant: Fandom ๐Ÿ˜ž
Favorite Lyric from Phases
Favorite Lyric from Gone 2 Long
He did what?
We need to talk
Q & A (plus I miss yall)
New EP
PORTER PORTER PORTER

Proposal B.A

982 12 0
Od HOTTIEBANGTAN

Since there's a hurricane going on right now in my state I decided to stop being lazy and write another piece. And since y'all love some Zion I'm going to come up with some names:) (Don't worry I love me some Zion Kuwonu too)

Girl: Sierra 

Boy: Brandon

This is taking place after PRETTYMUCH 

~Sierra~

Dusting off the hair of me from my last patient. Poor guy ended up eating a small piece of a Hershey Chocolate Bar. Good thing is that they came in just in time so I could help him and he's going to be all right. 

I've been working at Pups Hospital for about 3 years now. It's where I adopted my dog Cooper.Cooper just turned 10 months in October, yes, he was spoiled like an actual baby. Only because he is my baby. His father is my boyfriend Brandon. Cooper was a patient of mine but he was going to get put down at the pound and he was too adorable for that so I volunteered to take him home with me. 

It just happened to be around Christmas time so as I gift to Brandon and myself we had a new edition to our little family. Speaking of Brandon, today he's taking us out for our biweekly date. He's been having a lot of artist come in to the studio and he's been helping them with their music.So we had to postpone it for a few weeks, but to say the least I'm excited. 

We were going to my favorite Italian restaurant Papa Pizza it's  in downtown Dallas. Italian is my favorite cuisine, chicken Alfredo just hits the spot every time. Before I could even think about chicken Alfredo my phone vibrated and my alarm went off. 

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

GO HOME 🏠!!!

I cleaned up my station and changed out of my dog scrubs for a plain t-shirt, jeans, and UGG boots. It was the middle of November and I just don't have time to be getting sick. I probably looked like I was crazy with my winter coat, scarf, and gloves. But once again I don't have time to get sick.

Pulling off from the hospital, it was 6:30 pm. Brandon was probably finishing up with his last artist right about now. Big Bank by YG ft. 2 Chains, Big Sean, and Nicki Minaj started playing and I got flashback to the first time Brandon and I met. 

It was at a mutual friends get together a few years ago, and when the song started to play he just got hyped with his friends. Changing the mood from chill and relax to hype. I smiled at myself at that memory, and rapped along to the song. 

Once I arrived at the house, I saw Brandon's car wasn't in the drive way. I carried my scrubs in my book bag. Ugh I don't feel like doing laundry today. Putting my clothes in the washer machine and picked out clothes for the dinner. Papa Pizza might sound like a kiddy restaurant but despite the name it's really more like a semi formal restaurant. 

I pulled out one of my newest dresses that I received as a birthday gift last week. It was an off the shoulder, black dress. Since I'm more of a flats girl than heels I set of my dress with nude ballet flats. I can't lie and say that I wasn't excited for dinner today.

*After Sierra's Shower*

Wrapping the towel around my body I didn't know what I was going to do with my hair. Putting my hair in a ponytail til I could decide what I was going to do I got dressed. Yes, I was feeling myself in this dress. Letting my hair dry I flat ironed my hair, making my hair touch my shoulders. 

Peeping through the blinds in the bathroom I saw Brandon's car pull into the drive way I went downstairs. Opening the door before Brandon could even leave his car door. I looked at his outfit and he was wearing a tan suit. Mans looked so fine. 

"Hey babe." Brandon said kissing my cheek. *Insert fan girl scream*

"Hi." I said getting into his car. "Ready for dinner." 

"Of course and I get to do it with my favorite girl." 

*10 Minutes Pass*

As we arrived in downtown Dallas we drove into the plaza of Papa Pizza. It was warm for November but I mean it's Texas. It's summer through out the year low-key. 

Opening the door the owner of Papa Pizza, Donnie Delucca was in front of the door. The lights were dimmed low and lights were hanging over the ceiling. 

"Awwww this is so romantic." I said looking around. 

"Let me seat you guys to your table." Mr.Delucca said leading Brandon and I to the only table set up. The table was right in the middle of the room. 

"Brandon you didn't have to do this." I said once we sat down at the table. He just smiled at me. "I know but I wanted to. You deserve this." 

Mr.Delucca came up to us, "Let me guess the usual for you two." 

"Yes." I responded. 

"You don't have to make my food I don't have an appetite right now." Brandon said after me.

I looked at him. "Why aren't you ordering anything babe?" 

"I had a big lunch today. Ate the whole Chipotle burrito." Brandon laughed at the end. 

I just looked at him and laughed along with him. 

Few minted later Mr.Delucca came out with his delicious chicken Alfredo that I've come to love. 

"Enjoy Sierra." He walked away. 

I felt a little awkward just eating in front of Brandon, and he was staring hard. Then out of nowhere Edwin,Austin, Nick and Zion came from the back of singing a tune of a song. The guys were all dressed up in a suit and tie.Mr.Delucca was holding a camera in his hand and it was on me.  I had a confused look on my face. Brandon got up from the table and started to singing to me. 

*Play Song*

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Brandon and the guys stopped singing and just looked at me. Brandon got down on one knee and pulled out the tiny black box. 

I covered my mouth. 

"Sierra Louis Greene will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"No, I'm sorry."  I said looking at him. I could tell I killed the vibe. 

"Damn bro." Zion said patting Brandon's pack. "That's tuff." 

Brandon got off one knee and looked at me with sorrow. 

"Only because I'm going to make you the happiest man in the universe by saying yes." I said 

(lol was the suspense good) 

Brandon's head shot up and he rolled his eyes at me while opening his arms for a hug. After we hugged we kissed. He slid the ring on my finger and it was beautiful. 

"Aye Ayeeeeee!" Edwin said creating a group hug.

Best. Moment. Ever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Cooper

Picture of the Ring

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

6.6K 140 27
"๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘ฆ๐‘ "
21.7K 200 43
Just read to find out!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Some group chats and irl chapters
6.9K 154 15
๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’นโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ทโ„ฏ๐“๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐’พ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ โ˜พ ๐“ด๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ด๐“พ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“พ ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ตโ˜พ ๐’œ ๐’ต๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ ๐’ฆ๐“Š๐“Œโ„ด๐“ƒ๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡...