Falling for my Boss

By bellablue1410

Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Ideas :)

Chapter 11

29.9K 791 50
By bellablue1410

Addison's Pov

I woke up to a soft caress on my cheek and light feather kisses on my face. "Mmmm" I said unintelligently, this is a very nice wake up call.

"Wake up beautiful, I've made you breakfast in bed." Brax says in my ear kissing the soft spot behind it.

I opened my eyes to see Brax's blue eyes staring back at me "Hi." I smiled.

"Hey gorgeous." Brax smiled, he looked so good in the morning. So sexy! But come on now, let's face it, Brax was plain and simply sexy all day every day. He got up and walked over to the food tray, picked it up and placed it over my legs as I sat up.

Smiling I thanked him for our breakfast of pancakes, maple syrup, bacon and some apple juice. On the tray was also a single red rose that Brax picked up and handed to me. I took the rose from him, blush coming to the surface of my cheeks.

"What is the time?" I asked after swallowing a delicious mouthful of bacon.

"It's 9:00am." He smiled before placing some pancake into his mouth.

"What?! We're late for work.... Shit!" I said as I started to eat a bit faster.

"Slow down Adds." He laughed. "I asked Nate to call Stef to let her know you were still 'sick' and I told Stef I had a meeting that was lasting most of the day. So we have the day off today." He smiled as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh good. But why you still here if you have a meeting to attend?" I asked him.

"Addy, you are my 'meeting' we are spending the day together just you and I." He smiled placing a kiss on my lips.

"Oh, ok." I said in between kisses. "What are we doing today then?" I asked Brax as we continued eating our breakfast in bed.

"What would you like to do?" He asked. I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do. I know I wanted to see New York for its beauty but where to start was the question.

"Erm.... I have no idea. I'm not familiar with anything here apart from Walmart down the road, Nate's and Carter Inc." I said.

"How about we go for a picnic in Central Park and have a wonder around and then we can go for dinner later?" He suggested.

"Sounds like a good plan for the day." I smiled.

"Ok, I'll go and get myself sorted and come back, then we can get going." He said placing a kiss on my nose and with that he left.

I jumped in the shower and got ready while Brax drove himself home to get ready as he had no clean clothes here and I don't have any men's clothing at the moment. I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a tight fitted v-neck white t-shirt, I put my hair in a high ponytail and left my baby hairs out to frame my face, my makeup was a natural look.

An hour and a half later Brax was back. Placing his hand in mine twining our fingers together we walked out to his car. We had to stop off at Walmart to get some picnic food and some drinks for us. Driving to Central Park Brax twined his fingers with mine rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

After our talk last night, I knew Brax was extremely sorry for what he done, seeing the regret in his eyes I knew he had learned his lesson. I knew in my heart that I needed to give him the chance to make things right not just for him but for me too. I had fallen so hard and so fast for him that I am more than willing to try. I wanted this with him, I wanted my life with him.

Brax parked the car and we got out, grabbing all the picnic stuff from the boot. Lacing our fingers together we walked the short distance to the park and found a spot to sit on the grass. The park was quite busy considering it was now lunchtime, the weather also brought people outside as it was pretty warm. Some were eating there lunch, some were running/jogging and some were just walking around taking in the sights of this beautiful park with family and friends or on there own.

Brax laid the picnic mat on the grass and placed our stuff on it. I took my shoes off and sat on the mat, Brax took his off and sat next to me and started getting the food out as I grabbed the drinks.

"It's beautiful here." I said taking in my surroundings smiling.

"I knew you would like it here." Brax smiled handing me my sandwich I chose at Walmart.

"How's your dad?" I asked Brax. I really like Brax's dad, it was horrible that he was fighting a losing battle with cancer. He didn't deserve it.

"He's ok considering the circumstances. The doctors changed his pain medication as the one he was on wasn't helping ease it but this new medication seems to be working and keeping him comfortable. He's deteriorating quicker than they thought though." He said his voice ready to crack from tears that were building in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. If there's anything I can do to help him or you just let me know." I said as I held Brax's hand.

"He would love to see you again." Brax said as he turned and looked at me.

"I would love to see him again. When you next go, I'll come with you." I smiled at him.

"Tomorrow after work I'm going to see him." He said sadly.

"Ok, I'll come with you." Brax smiled as he leaned towards me placing a kiss on my lips wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulled me to sit between his legs with my back against his chest where we continued to talk about everything and anything.

After a lovely picnic and a walk around the park being tourists we decided to head back to my place to get ready slowly to go to dinner. Brax had brought an outfit for tonight to mine earlier when he first went home to change so we could get ready together.

~~~FFMB~~~

I was standing looking in my full length mirror holding two dresses in my hands having an argument with myself about which one to choose.

"Help me." I cried as Brax walked out the bathroom having just showered. He looked hot! He had on navy dress pants and a white button down shirt that was open so I could see he's amazing muscular chest, he's hair was wet and sticking out in all different directions which only added to his hotness.

"Go with the purple dress, it matches my tie." He smiled as he pulled his tie out of his bag.

"Ok. Have you finished in the bathroom now?" I asked and Brax nodded. I walked past him kissing his cheek and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready.

"Wow.... you look absolutely beautiful." Brax breathed walking towards me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my lips with his.

"Thank you." I said blushing. "You look handsome."

I slipped my feet into my black heels and sprayed myself with some perfume and we were ready to go. We got into Brax's car and began the drive to the restaurant.

"So where are we going for dinner." I asked as Brax navigated the car effortlessly through the streets of New York.

"We are going to Cosme, a Mexican restaurant." He smiled.

We walked into Cosme and was greeted by a waitress, Brax told her the name the reservation was under and she lead us to a table that housed a white table cloth and a candle that was lit in the middle of the table.

"I will come back in a few moments to take your drink orders." She smiled and then walked away. I looked at the drinks menu that Brax had handed me.

Hmmm.... an alcoholic beverage or a non-alcoholic beverage??

I decided to get a glass of white wine and a glass of water, Brax ordered a beer and a glass of water also. Moving onto what to eat, there's so much choice on the menu that I struggle to decide what I want and what makes it harder is the fact that my choices sound so good to eat. After a lot of contemplating I decide to get the beef enchiladas with a side order of fries and salad, Brax ordered the chicken enchiladas with fries.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight!" Brax said as he looked at me, holding my hand in his across the table.

"Yes you have but thank you." I said blushing different shades of pink.

"I will always tell you how beautiful you are everyday." Brax said as he's hand held mine. "I can't tell you how happy you've made me by giving me this chance to prove to you that I am a good man. I will be forever grateful Addison." He said softly looking at me.

Deep down I knew Brax was a good man, I just had my insecurities that I needed to deal with. In time I believe we will get to where we want to get to regarding our relationship, whether that would be in a week, month, year, ten years, we would get there together. And I truly believe that. I was very weary of men due to the hell my father had put me through but with Brax it was different. I felt happy with him, the happiest I had ever been, I felt like a somebody, I felt like I was safe, I felt safe in his presence and definitely safe in his arms. I felt loved by him.

I was happy.

"I'm happy for the first time in my life and that's because of you Brax." I said holding his hand tighter and trying to blink back my tears. "I've made you just as happy as you have made me. You deserve the chance because I know you are a good man." I said as I looked into his ocean blue eyes that tears were now rolling out from.

Brax got up and sat next to me pulling me into his arms, lifting my chin with his finger so he was looking into my eyes, "I love you Addison." He says attaching his lips with mine. He's tongue ran along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I eagerly opened my mouth. Our tongues danced together in a passionate, loving kiss.

"I love you too." I said as we pulled away staring into each other's eyes. He wiped my remaining tears from my cheeks with his thumbs. He placed a chastise kiss to my lips then moved back to his seat just as the waitress brought our meals over to our table.

We thanked the waitress and dug into our food. "Mmm.... tastes so good." I smiled as I offered Brax some of my dinner to taste.

"That's real good! Taste this." He says as he offers me a mouthful of his dinner. I nod showing him that I liked it. We ate our dinners making small talk trying to avoid talking about recent events. I didn't want to talk about them anymore, we had both said our piece now it was time to make things right and move on from it together.

Dinner was amazing, we both agreed that we would definitely be coming back here again. The food was cooked well and tasted good too, the staff were all so friendly, polite and were there when needed. We didn't have to wait too long for our food. Brax paid the bill for our meals. He laced his fingers with mine as we walked out of the restaurant feeling full.

Brax pulled into a parking space in front of my apartment, he laced his hand with mine as we walked up to my apartment. I unlocked the door and we walked into my place. As soon as the door was shut Brax pushed me against the wall and his lips were on mine in a deep, passionate kiss. I moaned against his lips giving Brax the opportunity to slip his tongue between my parted lips, our tongues danced together fervently. His hands traveled down my body and hooked under my ass as he lifted me off the floor, my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. We pulled away breathless leaning our foreheads together. "I love you Addison." Brax said his gaze meeting mine.

"I love you too Brax." I replied before attacking his lips with mine in a deep, searing kiss my hands trailing up the back of his neck and taking place in his soft hair. One of his hands was holding my ass up, the other was working its way up my body. While breathing heavily, Brax walked over to the sofa sitting down, my legs straddling his waist.

Cupping my cheek and stroking it with his thumb his lips touch mine as I feel his erection growing against my inner thigh. His tongue dances with mine as our kiss is full of passion, need, desire and love. I wanted Brax to take me but I was terrified, my experience of sex wasn't the best. He took it from me, made me scared to get close to anyone that way. I could feel and knew that Brax wasn't like that, he wouldn't take it from me, he would let me be in control I just have to tell him what I've been through and hope that he won't think I'm disgusting, dirty, a whore, or worse.

"I don't want to rush." I whispered looking down at my hands spread out on Brax's chest.

He gently lifted my chin capturing my eyes with his, "You're in charge Addy. We will go at a pace you feel comfortable with beautiful."

My eyes glistened with tears as I stared into Brax's eyes. "Thank you." I whispered bringing my lips back to his. I was ready to make love to him but I was also terrified. I at least wanted to wait until after I had shared my story with him, who knows, maybe after I've told him he won't want anything to do with me. He'll hurt me just like everybody else has. He'll think I'm disgusting, a disgrace, a cheap whore, a slag.... yeah you get it!

Blah, blah, blah!

We had a heated make out session before getting into bed. I snuggled against Brax silently praying that he wouldn't hate me after I tell him. I'd made up my mind about telling him what I have been through on Saturday that way I had at least Sunday to cry myself a river sporting red swollen eyes and red blotchy face when he tells me he doesn't want a whore like me.

"Goodnight beautiful. Love you." He whispers in my ear brushing his lips along my neck.

"Goodnight Brax. Love you too." I whisper back wrapping my arm tighter round he's waist. Listening to the beat of he's heart I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~
Chapter 11 done :)
~~~~~

Addy's in control. Lemons are on the way guys ;p Addison is building up the courage to tell Brax about her past and what her father put her through.... Addy's mind is set and she's prepared for Brax to run for the hills.

Will Brax run or stay with Addy? Will he support her? Will he still want her?

Anyway fingers crossed everything works out for Addison and Brax. I hope you enjoy my story. Don't forget to to vote & comment, it's appreciated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 47.4K 78
Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his mother's matchmaking efforts until a mix...
829K 24.4K 22
"Please let go of me" "Never, I will never let go of you. You belong with me. Forever" ...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
187K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...