You'll Be In My Heart

By _AlexxClifford_

just because your different. doesn't mean we aren't the same More

Letter To You
Church
Baby Rails
Coffee Boy
The note
After Church
Wednesday Night Live
Getting Ready
At The House
The Date (Cont.)
Fro-Yo
Sleepover with Maya
Saturday Morning
Seizure Scare
The Call
Beach
Another Sleepover
Mudding Question
Mudding
Cole's Call
The Drive
Visit
Explaination
Lion King
Pudding
Bad Day
Expendables 2
Authors Note

The Date

18 2 0
By _AlexxClifford_

Connor came to pick me up at exactly 7 o'clock.

I heard a knock on the door. Maya of course jumped out of her seat to go answer it.

"HES HERE ALEXX!" She yells from downstairs. I come down the stair I see Connor in the doorway. he's wearing jeans a bad t-shirt and a leather jacket.

"Your chariot awaits." he says gesturing to the truck. he walks me to the truck and opens the door. I swing in grabbing on the the top, like your supposed to. "wow usually people need help with that."

"Not me. My uncle has a truck like this an sometimes I go mudding with him." I say buckling my seat belt. he gets in on the other side. "So what we doin." as we drive off.

"It's a surprise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
52.3K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
3.7M 87.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...