Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

By Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... More

Back to school
The New Classmate
Birthday Gift
Jimin's House
New Friends
Texting
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
I'm Afraid To Hurt You
You Like Doing That To Me?
You Make Me Feel Good
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
Your Touch On My Skin
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

Those Tears Of Yours

206 5 0
By Serene_Euphxria

Taehyung : Oh yeah, please!

Me : Uhmmmm....Yes.

Taehyung : Yeah! I will cook your breakfast! *smile*

Jin : Don't do that she's going to be sick!

Taehyung : YA! I'm good at cooking!

Jin : We'll see what Angel will say tomorrow.

Taehyung : I know she will like it because I will prepare it with love. *looks at me and smiles*

I smile back even if I don't feel good inside....(the story of my life) I can't stop thinking about Jungkook....Maybe I really love him more than I love Jimin.

**

We all finished eating and Jimin opened the gifts. Taehyung offered him a Gucci shirt and bracelet. Namjoon offered him a new laptop because he broke the other one he had, Jin's gift was a necklace, Hoseok's one was a beautiful purse and Yoongi offered him a pillow and perfume.

**

 Me : Can I take a shower?

Jimin : Of course you can, do whatever you want, it's your house too *smile*

Me : Thank you. Uhmmm...but...

Taehyung : What is it?

I look at him and try to make him understand to come to me. Which he understood.

Taehyung : *whispers* What's wrong?

Me : I don't have anything else to put on..

Taehyung : Oh yeah, come with me. And we can talk together in private too.

I follow him but before getting upstairs I look at Jungkook, who looked at me too.

**

Taehyung : Here, I'm sorry if it's mine but I wanted to go buy some clothes for you in case that would happen but... I couldn't go buy.....girl's stuff...alone..

Me : Thank you very much Taehyung. I'm glad you thought about me *smile*

Taehyung : I always think about you *smile*. Maybe.....we could go shopping together....one time?

Me : Yeah, that would be fun. *smile* I'm free everyday so, when you want..

Taehyung : Let's see for tomorrow?

Me : Yes *smile*

Taehyung : Great!! I'm already excited *smile*

I smile and take the long t-shirt and underwear in my hand to go to the bathroom but Taehyung stops me.

Taehyung : Uhm.. Can we talk about earlier?

Me : Yes..

Taehyung : Or after your shower? If it's better for you..

Me : Yeah let's talk after my shower.

Taehyung : Good.

**

I get out of the bathroom with Taehyung's shirt but I would like it to be Jungkook's one..

Taehyung : Ah, you finished. *smile*

Me : Yes. *smile*

I walk to the bed and sit next to Taehyung.

Taehyung : Tell me why you were crying before getting into the bathroom earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 422 21
Not every story has a happily ever after. Some are never said or wrote again, just left unfinished from where it failed. But the dark tales are never...
889 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
267 50 13
Mature 18+ sexual content. Mental Health issues. 1st place winner in the Jung Hoseok category: 2024 Life Goes On Awards hosted by Hells07dealer. "I c...
10.2K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...