The Assistant (Kylo Ren)

By sarahjedi

*NEW COVER* same story I wrote this when I was in high school and Kylo became my comfort character. No smut... More

Preface 2.0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N! Bottom is important
31
32
33
34
35
36
Update on me please read
37
38
End Note
Dear Readers,
ANNOUNCEMENT

13

7.4K 180 33
By sarahjedi

Eventually she went back to cleaning the desk and he ended up bringing his work out of his office and onto the large table that was now free of dust and stacks. He felt much more comfortable sitting out in the open than in his office at this point, after all they were on first name (sort of) basis.

***

She finished with the last desk and that was the last thing she needed to tidy up so she sat in her chair to rest. She leaned back closing her eyes to relax for a minute.

Ren glanced over at her tired complexion and felt that she needed to rest properly. So he dismissed her for the day wanting her to get something to eat.

While she was gone Ren went into the superior officers break room and ordered 4 stormtroopers to move one of the couches into the office. It was a big black one and he even brought two soft blankets, a black and white one from his own quarters. He wanted her to feel well rested, relaxed and safe while she worked for him. He knew she hadn't wanted to work for him before, and that Hux might even try to 'get her back' but he wasn't going to let that happen, never. He placed the couch in the right side of the room near where she usually sat so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable sitting on it.

But the most important thing to him was to make sure that he didn't over work her because Hux had already done that endless times and she deserved so much better in Ren's eyes.

The next morning Stella walked into the office and noticed the couch immediately. There were two files on her desk so she made her way over to her chair. She picked up the first file and begun reading it. She glanced up from the file again looking at the couch as she smiled to herself.

Did he actually put a couch in here for me?

She admired the gesture and knew she would eventually be taking a nap on it. The blankets were the softest she'd ever seen and knew that they were probably his. She walked over to them and ran her fingers along the fuzziness. She brought up the white one to her face and could smell his cologne.

Definitely his.

She made her way back over to the files to continue reading through them as she let out a yawn as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 912 16
(Kylo X reader story) You're a radar technician named seven, simply minding your own business just trying to do your own thing, until he steps in to...
17.5K 688 62
••••• completed but iffy ••••• "he continued to hold onto you for dear life, and you let him. he needed this. even though he would never admit it, he...
159K 3.9K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...
268 19 11
*Book is a work in progress* Starkiller has crumbled and the battle against the Resistance and First Order is chaotic. You have recently become a Gen...