35

Warning Abuse Ahead ⚠️

Her eyes stared silently at the floor as Ren felt nauseous from his actions.

He slunk to the floor in defeat. His knees clanking with the metal below him. His energy depleted. This was too much for him, who was he becoming to have his dear assistant trembling at his finger tips.

Stella watched as he fell. Her heart tainted a little to his reaction. She didn't realise she had so much of a hold on his heart until now. She realised that she was beginning to care for the man she feared. Unconsciously she sat in front of him silently feeling that she should explain herself. The metal floor was freezing as she shivered and his eyes moved up to her from under his hands covering his face.

He sat silently with her. Looking down to her lap she wanted to give him the most thorough explanation she could but talking about it would be too difficult.

Then an idea graced her mind he had done something before with her mind so that he could see. This time she would provide the scenery and guide him through it. She had a gift herself one that she swore to never use because of where she came from and how it was viewed.

The locking away of this gift inside her is how Ren never noticed. She kept it completely in the dark from him and herself. She was Force-Sensitive brought down by her mother.

Reaching slowly to one of his hands covering his face she pulled his fingers towards her. He shuttered by the action wondering what she was up to. Pulling his arm and entire body inches closer until their knee caps touched.

She took a deep breath and his eyebrows scrunched together unsure of what was to happen next. Looking down at her lap she slowly brought his hand to her forehead. From there he knew what to do as he held his hand gently at her right temple letting hers relax and go back to her lap.

He looked over her delicate face and with the nod of her head he initiated the connection.

Trees acres and acres of trees as Ren followed her lead. He wasn't going to pry because he respected her privacy so what she showed him was all that he would allow himself to see. Then in the middle of these trees was a house. An older one, plunging through the front door and down a bunch of steep stairs was the basement. She was running quickly "he's here," mumbling to herself.  As she made her way into the cold dark walled room. The front door slammed shut above and she quickly backed against the concrete wall. "Stella, Stella, Stella," saying her name deeply each step closer as the stairs creaked. Trembling she hid in the corner from him. As his feet pounded on the last step she jumped and was a nervous wreck.

Her breathing picked up as she whimpered he was continuing forward toward her. "The neighbours saw you again using that little power of yours, I thought you would have learned from the last time Stella," he reprimanded slinking closer. Undoing his belt buckle and releasing it from his jean loops.

A tear strolled down Ren's cheek unintentionally.

"I-I didn't mean to," she whispered as he wrapped the belt around his fingers. He got closer and closer. As she covered her face crying out of fear. "Maybe this time will teach you," he grimaced towering over her as the belt sliced through the air burning her arm and then again at her abdomen.

Stella's eyes shot open as she took a deep breath from the gruesome memory of her life before the order. Ren's hand dropped he was shocked.

"I'm s-sorry Stella." She nodded regaining her mind from the abuse she endured.
"I-I didn't mean t-to force you into telling m-me," he trembled as his voice failed him. She finally met his piercing eyes that were now soft and saddened.

She reached forward both of her hands placing them on each side of his face. Pulling his face up to hers. She looked him in the eyes, wiping some of the tears strolling down his cheeks.

"I w-would neve-r," he cried.
"I know," she replied quickly smiling sweetly.

She sat a little taller placing her lips on his worried forehead kissing gently. He leaned into her touch as his breathing slowed. He moved his face to the crook of her neck as he breathed in her scent calmingly and her hands rubbed his back soothingly.