Arranged | P.JM FF

By KookieMonsterForTae

"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
- Final - 41

18

13.2K 486 101
By KookieMonsterForTae

  "MOVIES ON!" Jimin yelled, though the kitchen was open plan and only a few steps across from the living room.
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!" He laughed as you walked over to the sofa and handed him the popcorn bowl while keeping the nacho plate to yourself.

  After about half an hour of more bowling, you and Jimin decided to do something else, and agreed on renting a movie and watching it in your room.

  "So what's the name of this movie again?" You asked, putting both your legs up on the sofa.
"Divergent" (por ejemplo. Spanish coming in like. Ok, lo siento)
"Is it good?"
"No, it's a horrible movie which is why I put it on for us to waste our time on" He remarked, clearly sarcastic.

  You frowned, and hit him playfully on the arm as he chortled.
That indescribable laugh always summoned butterflies in your stomach.

~

  The movie was lengthy, 2 hours long. So you can imagine how uncomfortable it must've been staying in a simple sitting position the entirety of those 2 hours, so there was a lot of shuffling and moving - mainly from Jimin.

  "Are you ok?" You whispered to Jimin as he lifted his legs up onto the sofa, crossing them. He couldn't help but feel turned on by your soft, deep whispering voice.
"Yeah, I'm fine"
You nodded and turned back to the tv, engaged again.

  A soft grunt sounded and suddenly Jimin was laid down, resting his head on your lap, making you flinch in surprise.

What the hell?

  You tensed up immediately at the contact of his voluminous soft hair which tickled your bare legs as you were wearing a pair of shorts due to the heat.
His hands were together - palm to palm - resting underneath his head until he shuffled and held the side of your thighs, making your breath hitch and your cheeks take on a rosy pink hue.

  Ok, ok calm down.
You debated whether or not to wake him up or rather how to wake him up.
Chewing at your bottom lip with uncertainty, your hands hovered over Jimin's shoulders hesitantly, not taking the move.

Wait but what if he's not asleep?

  Finding the answer to your question you leaned forward slowly, trying not to disturb him even if he is really asleep, and distinguished that he was indeed out cold.

Should I just leave him be?

  You wondered and took a look at your phone checking the time, realising you only had an hour and 15 minutes till you had to leave for the dinner.

Here goes nothing.

  You took a sharp deep breath out.
"Hey, Jimin" you whispered and he groaned in annoyance, not waking up.
You clicked your tongue and tried yet, again this time shaking him lightly, "Jimin"

  "What?" He whined, prolonging the word.
"Get up. We have to start getting dressed"

  All of a sudden Jimin jumped back from you with a low gasp, leaning on the other end of the couch, his eyes wide, staggered.

  "Are..you okay?"
You peered at him after experiencing a little jump scare.
"D-did I.." he pointed to your lap and you smirked, "fall asleep on my lap, yes"
"Uh, I-I'm Sorry. I was just tired and had a long day at work. I didn't mean to" He stuttered.
"Aw, that's too bad. I would've woken you up with a kiss but if you say so" you shrugged, lifting yourself off from the couch, back facing him, stifling your laughter.
"No! No" he immediately defended.

  Rolling your eyes playfully you told him to get dressed for the dinner before heading to the bedroom to put on your dress, leaving him there, his lips missing the unknown taste of yours.

~

"So, it's just a normal dinner?"

  "Define 'normal'" Jimin quoted, eyes still on the road.
"As in, we're just going to dinner and you're going to talk about random things, and that's it?" You elaborated for him.
"And you're going to talk?" He repeated.
"I mean, what am I going to say?"
"You can talk about yourself, like I don't know where you work or what your hobbies are. He did want to see you and get an insight of the type of person you are" he said.

  You hummed in response and played with your fingers in your lap, anxiously mused as you stared out the window and Jimin picked up on your nervous behaviour. He attempted to calm you down by taking your hand in his, which didn't help only made you tense with surprise.

  "Sorry" he muttered, pulling back.
Goddamnit.

~

  "My lady" Jimin bowed and you giggled at his gesture.
You two walked into the restaurant and up to your reserved table.

↑                                ↑
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

           ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
   1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35  

  After a short while when you approached the table, you met eyes with a senior suited man; the brown hair on his head threatened to be overtaken with a newly growing grey. His eyebrows were like wooden planks; had no arch or shape to them. His eyes, behind a pair of prescription glasses, had small bags forming under them, indicating that he clearly hasn't gotten much sleep. His nose, big yet still proportionate, led down a shaven moustache to a small, paper cut upper lip and a slightly enlarged bottom lip.
His smile lines revealed through his round face as he stood up to greet you two.

  "Park Jimin" He announced, grinning in the way a best friend would, having not seen you for years.

  "Sajang nim," he bowed then turned the focus onto you, "this is my fiancée" Jimin opened his palm toward you, smiling, "Y/n"
"Hello" you bowed, but he tusked.
"Ah, you don't need to bow. Im glad you're here Y/n, and my aren't you a sight for sore eyes" he complimented, ecstatic to see you.
"Ehe, thank you" You were about to bow, but remembered how he had lightly scolded you just a second ago.
"Sit sit," he ushered at two empty chairs reserved for the both of you, "The food should be arriving soon" he ushered.

  Taking a seat on the rounded table, only now did you notice that would be accompanied by two other men.
They both greeted you.
"Hi, I'm Do Jung, the COO of Seouls number 1 radio company" With golden brown curly locks of hair, he had shaped, arched eyebrows and traditional dark monolid eyes. His nose - described as a Greek nose - was dead straight and appealing for his face.
"And I'm Hye Jin. His respective assistant" Tan, alluring and cute at the same time, he earned a polite stare from you.

  "Ah, don't mind them," Sajang nim whispered to you, swooshing his hand at the two. "They always talk like boring business men"
"Yah!" Do Jung exclaimed, "it's 'boring business men' that keep your company running"
"Every time" Hye Jin muttered, head in his hand.
You giggled, bowing your heads at them respectively and turned to Sajang nim, however somebody caught your unexpected eye.

  "Jinho?" You said after spotting him sitting next to Sajang nim.
"Y/n" he said, less as a question like you because he was already aware of your presence from a few minutes ago.
"Y/n, you know him?" Jimin muttered under his breath to you, but you didn't get to answer as someone else started talking.

  "Ah, yes." Sajang nims voice loudly started, "this is my son. Kim Jinho" he proudly presented.
"W-we've met before" he stuttered.
Sajangs face fell in confusion. "You have? Where?"
"In the hotel" you explained.

  "So, you were the one Y/n pointed out was her fiancé" Jinho looked between you and Jimin, things slowly becoming clear to him.
"And you were that guy who talked to Y/n at the bowling alley," Jimin wondered in return and turned to his father, "Wait so, Sajang, you live in Seoul, but your son stays in a hotel?" Jimin questioned.
"Ah, he works in Busan for my company - being multi city, but came when I requested him. There's no space in my new home, so he had to stay in a hotel. And for you two," Sajang nim glanced at you and Jinho, "I guess that speeds up your introduction then." he joked and you two simply nodded.
"Now, let's see what we should order, hm?" Sajang said, picking up the menu and everyone else followed after him.

  "And to pass time, Y/n why don't you talk about yourself seeing as I don't know much about you"
"Oh.." you looked from Sajang nim to Jimin who looked just as lightly surprised as you.
"Jimin never talks about you" he exposed.
"I..guess he's just busy with work" you shrugged, still managing to put on a smile, even though that statement poked at your heart a little.

  "Oh, very busy" he nodded quite a few times. "Jimin's the best worker in the business"
Jimin chuckled once, "Sajang nim-"
"No need to call me that, we're not at work. You too" He averted his slightly stern gaze from Jimin to you, "call me Mr Kim instead."
"Of course, Mr Kim" you nodded.

  He smiled.
"So, Y/n" he said, grabbing your attention again.
"Hm?"
"Why don't you tell us something about yourself" he proposed and you felt a bit on edge, having all these pairs of eyes on you, anticipating to hear about you, and you only.

  "Hm-mmh" you cleared your throat, a common habit you had when you were anxious. "Well..my name is Y/n, ehe probably already knew that"

You mentally facepalmed.

  "What are some of your hobbies?" Jinho asked, reassuringly smiling at you, taking account your nervous state - even though it was crystal clear.
"Oh, well, I love playing instruments, piano, guitar, and I try singing but I'm not so confident"
"I bet your singing is that of an angel" Jinho leaned his crossed arms on the table, staring admiringly at you.

  "Any singing is better than his" Hye Jin mocked, earning lots of laughs and Jinho hit him, offended.
You chuckled short before continuing, "and I've recently picked up reading so" you stopped there because you didn't want to ramble on about yourself.

  "Reading is good" Sajang nodded, impressed.
"Especially if it's by Shakespeare" Jinho smirked at you.
"Shakespeare?" Hye-Jin almost spat.
"What's wrong with Shakespeare?" You and Jinho asked, voices overlapping.
"I mean, nothing's wrong. We all studied Shakespeare in school, but...Shakespeare?! Really?" He gazed at you, surprised.

  "Your horrid imagine dost unfix my hair!" Jinho joked in again, his perfect British accent and projection of voice and you laughed.

  "What? What does that mean..huh?!" He continuously shot confused glances between the two of you who were chuckling more at his bewilderment.
"Nothing, nothing" You swatted your hand, calming down. "It's just...I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed" you added onto the end, earning more laughs, and even Sajang and Do Jung joined in too.

  "Stop talking like that!" Hye-Jin exclaimed.
"Even I understand that, idiot" Do-Jung mocked.
Still with a humoured smile on your face, you looked up to see Jimin, staring cold at the menu as if someone had deeply offended him.

  You nudged him with your arm, "Are you alright?"
"Fine." He said sharply, tone as bitter as his look.

  "Oh, that was funny" Sajang's smile faded as the laughter did too.
"Ha ha" Hye-Jin made a face, irritated.

  Do Jung cleared his throat after a small, last chuckle and turned to you, "So, Y/n, where exactly do you work?"
"Um.." you pursed your lips, biting at them, knowing how they'd probably judge you on working as a waitress.

  "She works with me" You shot a stunned glare at an innocent-faced Jimin who just told a white lie.
"Really?" Sajang- I mean Mr Kim questioned, intrigued.

  "Haha, yeah." He smiled, proud.
"So, that's show you two met?" Hye-Jin'a expression softened at the romantic - yet false - story.
"Yup." Jimin put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you into him who tried to put on your best I'm-so-confused-but-I'll-just-smile-anyway look on.
"It's the perfect love story isn't it?" He looked smugly at Jinho, who was just as shocked as you.

  "But," Jinho spoke up, all attention immediately on him as he contradicted Jimin, "if she works with you, why didn't she come to any of the meetings?"
You wondered how Jimin was going to cover that up.
"That is true. Jimin?" Sajang asked.

  "Well," he dragged the word, "I told Y/n to stay at the hotel and relax seeing as she is so hardworking and this is a 'vacation'," he air quoted with his fingers, "anyway."
"Aw, isn't that sweet?" Do Jung cooed.
You laughed, embarrassed but for a different reason to what they all thought was because you were flustered at Jimin's sweet gesture, "aha, yeah..."

~ ▌▌~

  It was leaving time, dinner all done.
Standing outside, you all ended the night with your goodbyes.

  "It was lovely meeting you Y/n" Mr Kim said.
"And you too"
He nodded, moving out of the way to let the others have their turn.
"Bye, Y/n" Do Jung and Hye Jin hugged you goodbye, politely.
"It was very nice meeting you, aside the mockery" Hye-Jin muttered.
You let out a sweet giggle, "sorry"
"It was funny to be honest. Anyways, see you Y/n"
"Bye" you waved as they joined Jimin and Mr Kim.

  "Y/n" Jinho smiled wide, walking toward you.
Jimin, though preoccupied talking to the other three, kept his burning glare on Jinho.

  "Jinho" you raised your eyebrows at him with the corners of your lips turned up.
"Y/n" he repeated in the same way you had.
"This was a really nice dinner" you nodded.
"It was, indeed. I was surprised it was you I was going to be seeing"
"Same here. But I didn't even know there were going to be people other than Mr Kim there"

  He hummed and it was silent for a short moment, the voices of all the other boys in the back, sharing a quick laugh.

  "You know," Jinho spoke up, "I have something for you"
Your eyes brows creased, "you do?"
"Yeah, here" he took off the little flower pin on his blazer, closing it safely before holding it out to you.

  "Oh, no, no" you shook your hands, kindly denying, "you don't have to"
"We're not going to see each other, probably ever again, and I'm honestly going to miss you and our little Shakespeare jokes"
"Jinho..I really appreciate it, but it's yours and-"
"Up bup, I won't take no for an answer. I want you to have this. Please?" He pouted.

  You looked down to the ground with a smile and gave up, exhaled and reached out to take the pin, touching his hand gently, "Thank you, Jinho. Really. I'll have something to remember you by"
His smile grew but quickly pursed, remembering that this was actually the last he'll probably ever talk to, or even see you again.

  "Bye, Y/n." He said and you two hugged, Jinho keeping his hands on your shoulders, knowing his boundaries, but that didn't stop Jimins jealously seeing as he also saw Jinho presenting you with that gift he mentally scoffed at.

  You and Jinho pulled away, and not even a second later Jimin's voice could be heard.

  "Right. Shall we go then?"
You jumped, scared and saw Jimin behind you, hands in his trouser pockets, smiling with tight lips - a familiar look you remember on him from the wedding shop.
"Yeah. Let's go" You conceded.

  After hearing your answer, he immediately wrapped his arm around your waist. making sure to check Jinho was looking - and when he was satisfied, he took you with him to the car seeing as he had already said his goodbyes to Jinho and everyone else.

                                                            𝟚𝟞𝟟𝟛 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 7K 61
"What did you see in him anyway? He seems like an idiot." Jin laughs. "He is and honestly, I guess I forgot. I mean, he's handsome but I feel like th...
1.3M 51.7K 45
Seven Royals, Prince of Gwacheon, Kim Seokjin Lord Min Yoongi from Daegu Prince of Gwangju, Jung Hoseok Prince of Ilsan, Kim Namjoon Lord Park Jimin...
11.8K 1K 33
When Eloise's father tells her that he has arranged a marriage for her, she is outraged. But then she meets the man she is supposed to marry, and dec...
47.5K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...